It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 190
<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:06 AM
link   
i'm with zorgon on this one. the lifespans of people back then were likely to be directly proportionate to the amount of ozone and water in the atmosphere. less uv damage to chromosomes. also, if mr. adams theory is correct and the earth was smaller, there'd be the additional perk of less gravity, which is intricately tied to time, or so says mr. einstein.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   
posting to get it to page over. see my post above

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs

According to archaeological digs in the area of where Sumer sprang up, semites already were present in the area before the cities of Sumer were built.

how can they be sure they were "semites"

semite doesnt describe a race..it describes one who lived in asia minor.

these are common things that most researchers are aware of... again, i will look forward to your respone...

Response follows:

Actually 'Semites' are actually the descendants of 'Shem'.

He was the father of the white race, whereas 'Ham' was the father of the black races, and 'Japeth' the father of the Asian races.

Yes, this term has been associated with the people who lives in Asia Minor, as the Hittites and the Assyrians were there, and if you study up on that, you will find that they all descended from Shem.

End Response:

[edit on 3-8-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:13 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

erm, well, i don't know. since i originally posted that reference to the semites being present in the ubaidian period, i've since found more info that lead me to believe that there were no caucasians or asians on the planet prior to the tower of babel incident.

[edit on 3-8-2009 by undo]

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo

erm, well, i don't know. since i originally posted that reference to the semites being present in the ubaidian period, i've since found more info that lead me to believe that there were no caucians or asians on the planet prior to the tower of babel incident.

Very interesting, so this would mean that the different racial strains were made co-incident with the mixing up of the languages at the Tower of Babel.
Which brings up the point of DNA structuring / racial differences / language differences and the mechanism of these changes.
Interesting avenues of research.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:17 AM
link   
now that i think about the whole concept of a growing planet effecting longevity, it dawns on me that if that were indeed true it'd be like a biological mechanism. longer life equals higher population increase over time. also over time, as the planet expands, the longevity wanes....overall, not specificially (obviously. i mean 80 years now vs. 1k for methusaleh!)

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

well it doesn't mean we weren't already on the planet or in the solar system, somewhere, i suppose.... although it seems less likely....just that we weren't in mesopotomia yet. . the garden event is not tied to the flood event, as there are many many years between them. the big problem with my tower of babel theory is, it doesn't lend itself very well to the fossils.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:26 AM
link   
Of course if time itself changed we might see a difference in ages. I hear that currently a day is only 16 hours

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

which is an interesting topic all of its own. what measures the length of a day? the planet's rotation around its axis, yes? and if the planet were smaller, would it rotate faster or maintain the same speed or rotate slower?

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   

monoatomic gold ? yeah, pretty interesting. and what's that other one....
oh the royal guy who says the line of cain are the good guys, and they are the kings, queens, princes, rulers of various kinds, who were nominated via genetics for being the rulers over the lesser masses and that they historically consumed some chemical from menstrual fluid because it supposedly kept them young......shudder. that guy is a trip. forget his name. he's some british royal fellow.

[edit on 2-8-2009 by undo]

The most important part of what i was trying to convey is the use of these ORME in production of a Stargate and whether the Ancients knew about this?

Read this to get the idea of what I was talking about:

ORMUS, the Vortex, and the Meyer/Bedini pulse

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:43 AM
link   

i wish these guys would cite references when the info is this interesting!

check this out:

In containers of ORMUS magnetic vortex trap water spontaneous vortexes have been seen to form out of nowhere.

they trap water in vortexes that form out of nowhere? cite dang it all, cite!

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

i wish these guys would cite references when the info is this interesting!

check this out:

In containers of ORMUS magnetic vortex trap water spontaneous vortexes have been seen to form out of nowhere.

they trap water in vortexes that form out of nowhere? cite dang it all, cite!

dang researchers

I will give you this link which explains all about those vortex traps and such:

Ormus

Oh no!!!, more homework zorgon

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:03 AM
link   

reply to post by zorgon

which is an interesting topic all of its own. what measures the length of a day? the planet's rotation around its axis, yes? and if the planet were smaller, would it rotate faster or maintain the same speed or rotate slower?

Interesting article here on rotation rates of Earth like planets.

Planet Rotation Design

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
well i found one interesting article on the science page of his site. it isn't related but still interesting .. here's a quote

Hong Kong 1997 Forum: PROFIT-TECHNOLOGIES Internet Hong Kong 1997 Forum "THE OSMIUM BATTERY of the future will be capable of holding a single charge up to 3,000 miles. The inlay Osmium coating of a computer chip eliminates heat (0) resistance. This elimination of heat will increase the speed of tomorrow’s computers up to a 1,000X’s over today’s computers. Osmium will be used in the future to turn ultraviolet light into electricity."

www.subtleenergies.com...

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 03:44 AM
link   

I was just about to post that

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 04:28 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

oh guess who is about to be named an ATS Scholar?

i wouldn't accept it. i'm not a scholar in the true meaning of the word.
just someone with an interest in the subject and the time to read up on it.

but somebody i know in this thread is a big brain. wonder who that could be....

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by open_eyeballs
reply to post by Exuberant1

Just not enough the thread....

Good Game.

huh? i dont get what it is u are implying...

edit ot add:

are these unfair questions? I dont understand where your attitude is coming from??

[edit on 3-8-2009 by open_eyeballs]

You seem to have a chip when you say things like "Someone as smart as you are" and "I look forward to your response".

It could just be a simple misunderstanding due to your vernacular.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon
Of course if time itself changed we might see a difference in ages. I hear that currently a day is only 16 hours

This is my thought, as well.

We are currently believed to be situated out on one of the spiral arms of our galaxy. There is far less mass on the arm of a galaxy than towards the center.

I heard an astrophysicist on TV the other day talking about how we migrate in and out of the body of the galaxy. This would make sense, within the standard model, as star formation will happen in more dense areas, of which the spiral arms of a galaxy are not.

So then, it would be safe to assume that in our solar systems past we inhabited a part of the galaxy that had greater mass, and therefore a greater time dilation.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:01 AM
link   
Don't be shy.
IMHO, this is one of the, if not THE most important thread on ATS.

Thanks to you & Zorgon.

posted on Aug, 3 2009 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

I was just about to post that

Sorry

Oh illustrious one

top topics

<< 187  188  189    191  192  193 >>

join