It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 188
<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:22 PM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

While you are there can you grab my monkey wrench that I left up there, it is annoying that the rovers took pictures of it, but I still can’t get it back.

posted on Jul, 31 2009 @ 02:28 PM
link   
reply to post by AlienCarnage

Did you leave all that other scrap metal around that wrench too?
Isn;t it bad enough that NASA is smashing junque all over the planets

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Alright, I talked to my grandpa about the stargate like things his friend has witnessed while they where in the military and he remembered it which makes it even more unlikely that he just made it up to tell me. Anyways he told me that his friend had witnessed it around area 51.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:04 AM
link   
reply to post by paranoiaFTW

Honestly though.
There's all kinds of odd-looking hardware even at non-secretive air force bases. Groom lake and surrounding lands are used for all kinds of very high-tech Research, development and testing. It would be very easy for someone to see something and think it is "X" when it is actually "Y". People do this all the time (even military personnel). I was in the Air Force for over 6 years. I can attest to this.

For example, alot of people I talk to still think HAARP is here in Fairbanks Alaska. The main HAARP facility isn't anywhere near here (that's WAY further South). The facility people often confuse with HAARP is actually the NOAA NESDIS facility used for tracking satellites. They even have free tours there on weekdays.. People almost just assume it's some kind of supersecret military weapon because of the tight security.

They COULD be using this kind of hardware throughout the state to magnify the ionospheric heating properties of the main HAARP facility and/or to monitor the effects on the ionosphere from multiple vantage points. But the main purpose of this particular site has nothing to do with HAARP.

There are videos all over youtube of strange looking areas and testing sites that people claim are related to aliens or UFO's. That just isn't the case either. Alot of these things people are seeing near or around Area51 are probably bomb ranges and/or weapon system proving grounds nearby. The military tests alot more at Area51 than just hypersonic aircraft and advanced UAV's..

Also, People assume black-ops / black-budget programs only take place at supersecret bases like Area 51. That just isn't the case at all..

Black-budget programs probably take place at the majority of military installations. When I was at Eielson they even had some going on there. These kinds of programs just aren't widespread throughout the facilities like they are at the Groom Lake facility and most people working at these bases probably don't even know about the programs themselves. They don't need to know.

But this kind of thing is even more applicable to places like Area51 where the mythical nature of the place makes odd-looking hardware suggestive of being something it isn't. And alot of this stuff.. most people probably don't even know what the hardware is for to begin with. Rumors start to spread, people start thinking this stuff is something it isn't.

I can't say the guy didn't see a stargate.
But I can say it's more likely that someone was drawing conclusions about something and it kicked off the rumormill. It makes sense.

-ChriS

[edit on 1-8-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
Alright, I talked to my grandpa about the stargate like things his friend has witnessed while they where in the military and he remembered it which makes it even more unlikely that he just made it up to tell me. Anyways he told me that his friend had witnessed it around area 51.

Yes, there are many interesting sites around Area 51.
My sources tell me that this facility is where the Stargate is housed.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1464d9479ad6.jpg[/atsimg]

Wouldn't mind borrowing it for a bit. There are a few places I need to visit.

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
They COULD be using this kind of hardware throughout the state to magnify the ionospheric heating properties of the main HAARP facility and/or to monitor the effects on the ionosphere from multiple vantage points. But the main purpose of this particular site has nothing to do with HAARP.

Or

They COULD be using the other equipment at Poker Flats
and they COULD be tied in to all the other HAARP like stations around the world.

I just found the one in India, still looking for the one in China though

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:57 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

Odd I have not seen that on the aerial shots... got co ordinates?

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 01:58 AM
link   

IMO, it would make more sense to store an item of that magnitude at a site noone would even think to look.

Like any one of the dozens of Homeland Security bunkers throughout the country so it wouldn't be damaged in the event of war. If we ever had a nuclear exchange with a foreign country, I would imagine Area51 would have a big bullseye smack dab in the middle of it. Not exactly a perfect hiding place I don't think.

The DHS bunkers are pretty amazing if you've ever seen the youtube videos about them. Alot of the information regarding these are still classified. But what we do know is that these are VAST underground facilities designed for the government leadership to continue their roles in the event of widespread natural disasters or nuclear exchanges. What better or safer place to house what would be the most critical piece of hardware in our country's possession? In the sealed room next to the president and vice president.

This particular building at Area51 you displayed in that image is Building #485 and is used for munitions storage and probably other munitions-related activities.

See building map of the facility HERE.

Munitions storage facilities are constructed in specific ways to adhere to all military safety standards and meet the minimum design criteria for storing explosives items. The idea is to allow a minimum "Quantity Distance" between munitions storage buildings such that will prevent the propogation of one building if another nearby building goes off. So the buildings are each given weight limit critera for each type of explosives and constructed to withstand that kind of produced shockwave from an adjacent building going off. That way if worse comes to worse and a building blows up for soem reason (even if by accident) the entire storage site and/or base altogether doesn't go up in a fiery plume of death.

Anyway, that's why the building is designed like it is. When I was in th AF I worked in munitions.

There are videos they showed us in tech school of a munitions storage area somewhere blowing up. Pretty mind boggling.. I guess something inadvertantly caught fire (they believed from a match or cigarette).

You probably wouldn't want to keep your super-secret, super-sensitive stargate anywhere near a massive, underground munitions storage structure. Especially not within it. That would be like parking a B-2 in a munitions storage bunker with a few thousand pounds of missiles and bombs stacked up right next to it. Probably not the smartest thing you could do.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:08 AM
link   

This particular building at Area51 you displayed in that image is Building #485 and is used for munitions storage and probably other munitions-related activities.

This is Building 485 doesn't look anything like that other picture

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Well, Poker Flats is largely used for auroral research (this is true), but that site is primarily used by the University of Alaska in conjunction with other agencies to launch rockets into the upper atmosphere. The rockets carry all kinds of fancy instrumentation and these launches don't exactly always go off without a hitch. There was an episode of Naked Science on National Geographic that was on the subject of the Aurora. They talked about Poker Flats for a while. They tried to launch a rocket to study the aurora and it failed miserably. Unless you consider a million tiny pieces a success!

I used to have an instructor for one of my classes at UAF that assisted with some of these launches.

I've heard rumors that they can launch rockets carrying chemicals into the ionosphere that are released to cause the auroras to all glow a specific color so they can study them better with ground-based instruments. Dunno if that's true though. Like I said, It's possible these facilities are being used in conjunction with HAARP-related operations. For all we know they're releasing some kind of chemical into the auroras to trigger auroral activity and/or magnify the effects of the HAARP energy focuser. This isn't exactly mainstream info.

In 2001, The European Space Agency discovered a new kind of aurora altogether called Black Auroras! Nat. Geo. showed some of the ESA's video footage of the black aurora and it was pretty bizarre. I've looked for the video online ever since but have never found it.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Will get back to with the co-ordinates zorgon

And yes it isn't building #485!!!

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 02:44 AM
link   

Well, Poker Flats is largely used for auroral research (this is true),

"...and other..."

I've heard rumors that they can launch rockets carrying chemicals into the ionosphere that are released to cause the auroras to all glow a specific color so they can study them better with ground-based instruments. Dunno if that's true though.

Rumors are cool facts are better
What about Kodiac?

Lots of cool stuff hidden in the woods around Poker Flats like the Nike launch sites and this array...

Got it collected here
www.thelivingmoon.com...

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:17 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

Hmm. Well, we know that Building 485 is the only munitions bunker shown on that map I linked to. I figured that must've been it but I guess not!

Also, That building is probably used as more of a munitions holding pad now that I've been able to look at Groom Lake alot closer on Google Earth.

The main munitions storage area is actually Southwest of the Runway. The storage area is the giant elongated Pentagon you see (very distinctive) in google earth at these coordinates:

37°12'43.33"N 115°48'42.37"W

You can clearly see the underground igloos used for munitions storage here. You can even see new berms being constructed nearby to the South, possibly for new storage structures.

But the distinctive shape of the bunker shown earlier is nowhere to be seen. I'd think it would be clearly visible in google earth if it was here. I'm thinking it might be at another base altogether? Just not sure.
I remember reading about it a couple years ago on ATS I think.

-ChriS

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 03:20 AM
link   

But the distinctive shape of the bunker shown earlier is nowhere to be seen. I'd think it would be clearly visible in google earth if it was here.

My thoughts as well. Besides the big working gate from Iraq is at Los Alamos... err rumors hehehe

posted on Aug, 1 2009 @ 07:10 AM
link   
reply to post by zorgon

cough. better not be!

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 01:31 AM
link   

My thoughts as well. Besides the big working gate from Iraq is at Los Alamos... err rumors hehehe

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by zorgon

cough. better not be!

LOL You guys

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Flux8
Anyway, I'm telling ya, this stuff goes way back before Egypt, all over the world. Someone was busy distributing that knowledge. And that's why I love hearing your knowledge on the myths/legends, Undo. Clues within clues! Our legacy/history is such an intricate and beautiful puzzle!

And that my friend, is where I beleive Atlantis comes into the "his story", of all this.

The legend portrayed warned of power, that could destroy and ruined their home land.

The pieces are my favorite parts. They help us to savor the whole picture.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
LOL You guys

Well see Undo is sure that opening the gate is a really BAD idea...

She may be right but I have it on good authority that there is at least one at Los Alamos. I hear they are working with NASA on Warp Drives there as well

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   

Well, sorry guys but it seems that they have moved the stargate from Area 51 and this photo shows the remains of the original site. Will try to pry current location out of my source.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/fcbea1dd462a.jpg[/atsimg]

So much changes at Area 51 (probably because of increased scrutiny by the public). I see they are building a new hangar and most of the sites that were active around Groom Lake last year are now "Inactive" and/or destroyed.
Come on guys, let us into the secrets.

posted on Aug, 2 2009 @ 03:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000I see they are building a new hangar and most of the sites that were active around Groom Lake last year are now "Inactive" and/or destroyed.

New Hanger most likely for Black Swift

Come on guys, let us into the secrets.

Look around Tonapah

top topics

<< 185  186  187    189  190  191 >>

join