It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 186
<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by undo

Oh, that story makes perfect sense! They figured out that they needed to be grounded before they approach the charged capacitor/ark. Once grounded they could carry it where ever they wanted, so long as the capacitor didn't get too close to the ground. The charged capacitor is an intense static field. Did I say grounded? I meant insulated! My bad.

As for hemorrhoids? Well, not hemorrhoids, but I have a friend who repairs high voltage devices for a living, mainly large satelite dishes... the kind that will fry a bird if it flies in the path of transmission. His skin crawls every time he works on them. Not too long ago he developed weird bumps all over his legs, became chronically fatigued, and showed signs of anemia. He kept getting chest pains so he finally went to the doc and his EKG showed he was having short TIA with possible tissue damage (he's 30+ so I seriously doubt a previous MI). They could find no reason for the bumps on his leg which eventually spread further up, nor the cause of the anemia. They put him on some medication (I forget what it was) and he took an extended break from work. Eventually the bumps cleared up for the most part and the anemia went away. I haven't seen him in a while, after he's returned to work.

So no, there hasn't been any scientifically validated evidence of specific effects of extended high voltage fields on the body, but when you're skin crawls in it's presence, that can't be good! Some researchers have been looking into the connection with increased rates of Leukemia, cancer, anemia, ALOC, neurological problems, etc.

So yes, to me, that story makes perfect sense.

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Flux8]

[edit on 28-7-2009 by Flux8]

posted on Jul, 28 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

welllll, theoretically, the water came from mars. but if i remember correctly, mr. adams says the core of the earth is some kind of matter generator. i interviewed him a couple years ago but can't remember the address of the sound file. it's linked somewhere in this thread tho lol

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
reply to post by Flux8

"a month or so later, they returned it claiming it had caused them to have "hemorrhoids" (which i think is a seriously funny mistranslation) and they made little gold statues of the hemorrhoids and returned those with the ark. now i dunno about you, but something ain't quite right with that story. how would a static electricity generator give hemorrhoids? well i don't want to know how in the sense of direct object lesson just a theoretical "What the heck?"

LOL Maybe the Aliens were "Anal Probing" in those days too

Seriously, Hemorrhoids (Spelling?) can also be found on other parts of the body other than the "Backdoor". They are basically bubbles of skin filled with puss.
The Ark of the Covenant was basically a huge capacitor!! It's construction of an inner layer of Gold, and an outer layer of Gold, seperated by a layer of wood (Insulator) mimics the construction of what we call a capacitor (Or a Condensor in US
)
It was tuned to spiritual frequencies and charged up in the presence of the Spirit that hovered over it (Probably to a few million volts). Hence anyone touching it would die.
The Philistines stole it when it was on it's cart (Used for transport) so they didn't touch it!!! They were affected by it's radiation and couldn't wait to give it back.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 12:12 AM
link   
One thing that came up in my searches when ref'd with stargates is the Cassini Division. Didn't think much of it at first cause I thought it was about the probes NASA launched. Then I finally read one site that mentioned a little about the Cassini Division that wants kill off any posthuman found. Another passage read said they want to activate a stargate and kill off anything found... as like shoot first and ask later if they are posthuman. I wonder if any of this is real or somebodies weird vision. It doesn't match any motive of what has been mentioned here in this thread.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:05 AM
link   

but if i remember correctly, mr. adams says the core of the earth is some kind of matter generator.

This ties in with the light/energy/matter theory.

Basically, the speed of light in a vacuum is the maximum, and light slows down and gives up energy to produce matter.

Say I wanted to produce a planet at x,y,z coordinates. I would initiate a Light Field Centre and this would attract light to it. The centre of the light field is the initiation point and this is coincident with the centre of the Earth. Energy would be given up by the moving toward and slowing of the light, and this excess energy would be turned into basic particles, which in turn would make Atoms, Molecules and elements, on and on until the planet we know is formed.

This would mean that the Earth is constantly being reformed internally from its "Light Field".
So in the initiation of any "Star Gate" device the center's of the planets in question are the reference points. This is the same as Gravity, as planets revolve around each others centres.
(Gravity is also inversely proportional to the Local Speed of Light)
Stargate travel to a point on the surface of the Earth would be achieved by Spherical Harmonics from the planets center.

So if I initiated a Star Gate on Mars and dialled up Earth, and my Stargate system was malfunctioning, i would dump billions of tons of water into the Earth's core. The Earth would expand and there would be a disruption of the planetary core structure!!! This would result in an altering of the planet's speed of light value.

Before you jump down my throat!!!! There IS evidence of this occuring!!!

The FINE STRUCTURE CONSTANT relegates the ratios of neutrons to protons in the radioactive decay of an element. As in the formula, all the variables are constants, there should never be a variation!!!
But!!!, there was a very huge event that occured in the past. The measurements shown by the ratios of protons/neutrons in certain rocks in the earth's crust, show that the FSC did change!!!! This could only occur if the Local Speed of Light changed, as all the other "Constants" couldn't change (Pi, h, etc)!!!

Exacty what you would get if you dumped all that water into the planet core.

NOTE: There are hints in this post on how to build a Star Gate System. But don't worry i have already patented them.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by starwarp2000
NOTE: There are hints in this post on how to build a Star Gate System. But don't worry i have already patented them.

Do you have a working prototype?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by undo

Thanks for the info. The main reason I was really making my last post is this. To me, taking all these details in seems a little out there. I guess its just that all of these collective theories and ideas in this territory paint a picture of our world that alot of people just see as ridiculous and complete speculation when that just isn't the case. Me, I'm basically undecided.

Maybe I'm thinking too generally. I have basically kept up with the thread since it was started. Honestly, alot of this stuff goes right over my head. And I don't think I'm a dumb guy. Therefore, I guess its good to just revisit the reasons the idea of stargates holds water in the first place. The only reason I, personally, think it has some validity is a because of a combination of archaeological and scientific discoveries married with the fact that we just don't know squat about our world/universe in the first place. In other words, the hints are there. We can speculate, yes, but I'm saying it isn't like we're working with a blank slate and then stacking on the speculation just for fun. It holds some water when you consider everything together.

-ChriS

[edit on 29-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

Do you have a working prototype?

Yes, maybe

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:45 AM
link   
Addendum to my Post on Fine Structure Constant

There is a natural reactor in Africa: Oklo natural reactor (near Gabon, West Africa). This is where the data for the change in the FSC was gathered.

www.eso.org...

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:54 AM
link   

Yes, maybe

Okay Name , rank and patent number
Patents ARE public domain right? I promise I won't duplicate it

I got an Australian patent for a stargate...

Publication number: AU1362502 (A)
Publication date: 2003-07-31
Inventor(s): WEISHAUPT ADAM; ILLUMINATI ETHAN
Applicant(s): WEISHAUPT ADAM; ILLUMINATI LTD

Is that hilarious or what?

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:56 AM
link   

welllll, theoretically, the water came from mars.

Originally posted by BlasteR
reply to post by undo

Therefore, I guess its good to just revisit the reasons the idea of stargates holds water in the first place.............It holds some water when you consider everything together.

Water???? Water???? Is it just me or is this a synchronicity

Sorry, just being funny

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 02:57 AM
link   
And this one...

Holy Planetary Bowling Alley, Batman...

DEVICE FOR INSTANTLY TELEPORTING EARTH TO STELLAR SYSTEM NEAR EARTH WHILE UTILIZING TELEPORTATION WHEN SUN BURNS OUT

Publication number: JP2007124899 (A)
Publication date: 2007-05-17
Inventor(s): KAJISA ISAO
Applicant(s): KAJISA ISAO

Abstract

Abstract of JP 2007124899 (A)
PROBLEM TO BE SOLVED: To instantly teleport the earth to a stellar system near the earth while utilizing teleportation techniques before the sun burns out. ; SOLUTION: The recent teleportation techniques are basically scientifically successful. Accordingly, it is possible to achieve a longer teleportaion distance in the future on the basis of the recent teleportation techniques so as to teleport the earth to a stellar system near the solar system while teleporting the earth a distance to the stellar system near the solar system at the speed of light by converting the earth to photons and selecting the universe plenty of hydrogen gas. ; COPYRIGHT: (C)2007,JPO&INPIT

I mean I know the Japanese are ambitious, but teleporting the whole planet?
Got my attention.

[edit on 29-7-2009 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:08 AM
link   
reply to post by starwarp2000

I've always wondered why light is the only thing that can travel at the speed it does. Special Relativity tells us

that all uniform motion is relative, and that there is no absolute and well-defined state of rest

Basically, this is what that means..
You sit in your computer chair at home, you move slightly because of tectonic activity, earth is always orbiting and rotating the sun, the sun travels with galactic rotation, the galaxy is moving at a breakneck speed through space, the universe is expanding, etc..etc..

But relative motion is always going to be limited to 2 specific points of reference. 1-me in my computer chair, 2-the floor of my house (just as an example). The problem is that we have no way of knowing what is in a state of rest and what isn't. We can sit in our chair at home.. But we are actually moving at a pretty remarkable speed with relation to the rest of the universe. So a "state of rest" isn't so quantifiable by using 2 points of reference that are always in motion. But the idea brings up alot of questions about how time operates with relation to light, itself.

Light is said to exist simulataneously as a particle and a wave. But light actually represents energy. The heat your body gives off is energy too. If you use a heat-sensitive camera, you can see heat reflecting off of mirrors and shiny surfaces just like light does.

Einstein also said that nothing can ever reach the speed of light and that the speed of light is always constant regardless of how fast you could ever go. Light travels at 186,000 miles per second (rounded off). But if you sped up to just about that point, light would still be traveling at the same speed.. Thus light is always unaffected by relative motion.

Light almost seems to exist in a state of constant chronological neutrality. If we could get in a spaceship and travel at 99.9% the speed of light, time would be passing so slowly for us while hundreds and/or thousands of years would pass on earth in the blink of an eye (This is what Einstein called Time dilation). If we could ever reach the speed of light, we would basically cease to exist in this universe since we would exist in a state of chronological neutrality where time would no longer exist for us at all. Thus, a barrier would always seem to prevent us from reaching the true speed of light no matter how fast we could ever go with relation to another point of reference.

So how is it possible for light to always exist in this neutral state without time and still exist as a particle and a wave? It's pretty bizarre. A wormole created by a stargate would involve an energy flow that could potentially surpass the speed of light altogether. Thus, it could be that when you surpass the time-neutral speed of light, time actually starts reversing (thus, depending on how fast you travel in the wormhole, you might emerge on the other end having travelled back in time).

So maybe future humans are the ones that actually built all these stargates and when future men and women got here, they ended up having gone back in time. A wormhole seems to require an entrance and an exit. So it would require a stargate on both ends, right?

But it could also be possible that a stargate wouldn't send you back in time.. It would just send you to the location and timeframe the exit exists in. So perhaps they had another way of sending a few people back in time to earth to set up the exit and then they used it to build more exits after the system was functional.

This would at least explain some of the ancient archaeological discoveries I just talked about. Spark plugs millions of years old, etc..

Or maybe light stands completely still since it theoretically has this bizarre attribute of chronological neutrality and perhaps the universe is what really travels at 186,000 miles per second.

-ChriS

[edit on 29-7-2009 by BlasteR]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlasteR
But it could also be possible that a stargate wouldn't send you back in time.. It would just send you to the location and timeframe the exit exists in.

According to...
Teleportation via Wormhole-Stargates
U.S. Air Force Teleportation Physics Study

they state this....

Two Kinds of vm-Teleportation Identified for the Air Force Study

• Traversable Wormhole engineered as a “STARGATE”
(via Einstein’s General Relativity Theory field equations, 1915)

• Faster-Than-Light (FTL) solutions of the Polarizable-Vacuum Representation of General Relativity (Davis,Puthoff, Maccone, 2003; , Puthoff, 1999, 2000) induce a flat-spacetime version of the Stargate via engineering the vacuum EM parameters

Part 1: What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Hyperspace tunnels thru spacetime, which can:

1. connect together remote regions within our universe
2. connect together different universes
3. connect together different space dimensions (for higher dimensional wormholes)
4. connect together different chronological periods within the same space region (backwards time travel!)

Part 2 - What are Traversable Wormholes?

• Traversable Wormholes possess:

1. normal or backwards time flow
2. normal or nonexistent gravitational stresses on space travelers
3. entry/exit openings (or throats) that can be made to be spherically shaped, cubic shaped,polyhedral shaped, generic shaped, etc.
4. flat entry/exit openings are possible – a true STARGATE or flat doorway through spacetime & dimensions!

That covers a lot don't you think considering main stream science is saying wormholes are 'theoretically possible'?

Also we need to consider the light rays that travel backwards in time as shown with Project Looking Glass from Los Alamos

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 04:49 AM
link   
reply to post by BlasteR

quantum entangled particles send their data to each other instantaneously, no matter how far apart they are from each other. that's faster than C.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 06:15 AM
link   
Faster than light is pretty simple if you understand the infinite reality. Instead of the notion that something goes faster and faster and faster... look at it more as a constant without time. From the infinite reality perspective, time is not mandatory. When one fully understands a life where there is no start and no end... an infinite life.. one that always exists... one senses parts of reality where there is no time.

E=mcc is very useful even more so than stray quantum mechanics. To me, proper quantum mechanics is a way to map space-time of more than 3 dimensions onto a 3 dimensional surface.. a sphere. To others, its like they are stuck in the Matrix movie where Neo is told to bend the spoon... the spoon isn't there, and likewise others don't understand what isn't there. E=mcc is a general rule of how space-time matter is perceived. It does not account for an object that travels at the speed of light and happens to rotate, which should be obvious to understand the rotation of the object makes parts of it move faster than light. Never knew why simple things like this get written off as special cases, yet I'm not out to roleplay Einstein.

This Earth should be much further in development than what it is today. Something else has retarded our progress.

Someone wanted proof of stargates... yet has one considered that such technology is like how the earthen body and soul are joined? Why do you think the book of dead and book of gates is in close proximity? A proper stargate would be like... uhm... in physical perception... a mind transfer and body resurrection device combined into one.

I would normally not have typed that, yet the right things happened at the moment by... uhm... coincidence. *wink*

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 09:25 AM
link   
Heres a few links to bring everybody up to speed:

www.greatdreams.com...

chronos.ws...

Enjoy

[edit on 29-7-2009 by starwarp2000]

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   

yeah however, what about the little gold "statues" or whatever they were, they made of the hemorrhoids? that part appears to be missing some details, not that i'd want specific details about hemorrhoids, mind you, just that the story could be a bit more erm.... lol .....well why would they make gold statues of this malady? it's just ....bizarre.

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dzonatas
Someone wanted proof of stargates... yet has one considered that such technology is like how the earthen body and soul are joined? Why do you think the book of dead and book of gates is in close proximity? A proper stargate would be like... uhm... in physical perception... a mind transfer and body resurrection device combined into one.

This is not a strange idea to this thread
The Tibetans say you cannot cross the gate into Shambahla without bring spiritually ready. This has been a recurring though but to anyone who doesn't believe in the continuance of life its hard to grasp

But stepping into a transporter or event horizon of a physical gate requires your physical body to literally be ripped apart and converted to energy, and reassembled on the other side

The big question is does the 'soul' know where to find the new copy of you and reconnect

I would normally not have typed that, yet the right things happened at the moment by... uhm... coincidence. *wink*

There is no such thing as coincidence

posted on Jul, 29 2009 @ 11:04 PM
link   

Great just what I needed more homework

Thanks

new topics

top topics

<< 183  184  185    187  188  189 >>

join