It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Well the really cool thing about the theory is my dates don't concur with the dates of the catholic church because I disagree with their dates. lol So I can move that little timeline all over yonder until it fits the puzzle of history.

Quite right. All the main stream sciences follow the logic that their idea of time is correct.

The Religious groups have a different time line in most cases

What if the time lines are all wrong? A lot more theories considered "far out " today woud fit a lot better if the sequence of events was different... more later..

[edit on 25-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hammer of God
It was going so well untill people started mentioning that Jesus Guy.

You know it is possible to discuss a subject without asking people if they have accepted Jesus Christ as their lord and saviour although you wouldn't think so reading many ATS threads.

Its very hard to discuss anything that mentions the bible as a source of info and NOT have the religious group come pouncing in.. All in all I am here at page 10 and so far 95% of the posts have been on topic and informative. Its refreshing as most posts on ATS lack that quality [the rooms I have been in]

As to Jesus, I find it most interesting to hear such open minded thought from someone who has accepted Jesus... More people should take heed, that it is possible to be religious AND open minded... Try talking to the elders in most any religion... you will find them quite interesting to talk to...

Carry on... I'm catching up

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 09:58 PM
link   

What exactly is that? The Egyptians had an ark? That's news to me.

This site is a little messy but they try to explain that about the Egytian Ark and why Indiana Jones went to Egypt to hunt for the Ark

Great Pictures of Arks

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Its_True_I_Promise
1. What is so glorious to have a "stargate" in possesion?

CHEAP UNIVERSAL TRAVEL AND ADVENTURE

Just imagine the tourist revenues.....

2. Does anyone have any clue how to use it? or exactly what it does how to control it where it goes? etc...

Yes The USAF Space Command does.... and I KNOW there is a door in Cheyenne Mountain that carries the designation SG-1. [I am told by a reliable source that it is a broom closet, though I never saw inside]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by havana
I think this is true, why do you think that tkinda like a "worm hole" of sorts only it doesn't destroy matter.

Matter cannot be destroyed, only be converted to energy. The energy is then transmitted and reformed into matter... wormhole transporter same thing.

Even Star Trek dwelled on that concept. Remember Dr McCoy? He hated to travel that way, didn't want his molecules scrambled all over the galaxy [I'll find the exact line..]

They did several episodes where the people died, including Kirk and they were revived "from a previous pattern stores in the computer"

Matter isn't destroyed but the traveler effectively is...

Photo copying on a Galactic Scale.

Now where are the lawyers? I want my body pattern copyrighted.... think about it!

[edit on 26-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by princeea
Thanks, thats great! I would love to read more about this. Please let us know when the books are complete.

There is actually a lot more detail in this thread than in the books so far... and you have the author live here...

If you past the thread into Word at 12 point type 78 PAGES

Sounds like a book

[edit on 26-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   
the immense amount of energy required to fold time and space completely rules out the existence of a stargate

it would take sever hundred thousand fission reactors pumping all their energy into a stargate just to get it going, not to say how much it would take to maintain it

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:22 PM
link   

3. To what purpose is it being used today?

Whatever it is, if they are using it, it can't be good, because according to Revelation 9, when that thing is opened, all hell breaks loose.

Well if anyone saw Stargate SG-1 season 1 episode 20, they do realize the danger the gate poses. But they had to use it to save an Earth invasion... >_>

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung all of the pyramids over the world are connected to these fallen creatures and they are connected to this subject. even the one in las vegas....

How did you KNOW...its a well kept secret what lies beneath the Luxor in Las Vegas... You go down this deep elevator excavation shaft.... "In Search of the Obelisk" and run into Osisrus and a few others... can't tell you more... would ruin it..

Well I guess I could add this as its on the web

If you're looking for some real excitement, Pharaoh's Pavilion offers an endless selection of entertainment choices. Take a trip "In Search Of The Obelisk" in Luxor's realistic motion simulator ride where you will visit the dig-site of a spectacular subterranean civilization.

LUXOR

Trust me on this one... if you come to Las Vegas you don't want to miss this one!

....and yes the famous one on the dollar.
Sorry WAY of base here... has nothing to do with the "fallen ones" ... more later in another thread far far away....

PS "Journey to Atlantis" and "Star Trek the Experience" are also must sees

[edit on 25-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 10:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by formoneyormind
Hello Undo, I would like to talk to you in full of my thoughts on your stargate theory. I have more to add onto it, but i would like to run it through with you first before posting it for others to see.

HEY NO FAIR... no keeping secrets here...
I wanna see too....

God is an individula belief... no matter which way you find him, be it a God, a cosmic force or just the esence of life in the universe... all that matters is that it works for YOU

Religion is man's work to control other people's minds for whatever the cause or purpose designated by those that form the religion. Thats why Muslims are fighting Muslims... etc... boy will THEY have some bad karma

[Ah! I see the light at the end of the tunnel... stepping off the pulpit now....]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes
Ahhh,
there you are Zorgon.
Glad to see you found this thread.
I had already decided that if I didn't see a post from you by the time I was done reading it that I was going to send you a u2u, as I knew from other threads that you would be very interested in it.

Thank you. Actually I missed your invite in my thread the first time around, only found it when I was looking up some links I posted...My apologies... just u2u me anytime

I also did a google search here to see if Stargate came up in any thread... nothing... may have been just not responding that day... Well I am here now...and just got this far today. Undo hac so many links to follow in here I had to take several ummm detours..

But now a few more days and I can launch Pegasus...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nova
Did you come across this whole idea before or after the release of the film?

Am I missing something? As far as I know they haven't released the film yet

X2 Radio just ran an interview with the film maker on Jul 23 and he's talking october... you can still here the three hour interview in the archive. Still no update on the website yet either but the start is cool. From the interview it sounds like he researched it for 20 years.

You probably know this already but there is a yahoo group where you can talk with the cast and crew.. [email protected] just to refresh Trailer is here

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
the immense amount of energy required to fold time and space completely rules out the existence of a stargate

it would take sever hundred thousand fission reactors pumping all their energy into a stargate just to get it going, not to say how much it would take to maintain it

This is not entirely correct. Here's what the scientists are working on now:

According to Sergei Krasnikov of the Pulkovo Observatory in St Petersburg, the new wormhole can create its own abundant supply of exotic matter. This way, the wormhole would be big enough and could stay open long enough for people to use.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Notice it says it has its OWN abundant supply of exotic matter?

Later, in 2005, his findings were contested on the premise that ".... a wormhole that combines exotic matter with semi-classical space-time would be fundamentally unstable." However, this critique of the theory was immediately shot down:

"Violations of the null energy condition are known to occur in a number of situations. And their argument would prohibit any violation of it," the scientist commented.

"If that's true, then don't worry about Hawking radiation from a black hole; the entire black hole vacuum becomes unstable."

So as you can see, the idea that it would take horrendous amounts of energy, created on site, and pumped into tthe thing, is incorrect, theoretically.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:32 PM
link   
HEY Undo no fair... you said you weren't into the tech stuff!!

BTW I will have the links up this weekend and send you that item I have. Been busy working...

Okay Power for the Stargates...

Of course there is another possibility to consider... [isn't there always?]

On Stargate TV they power the ancient technology with something they call a "zero point module" Almost unlimited power... in a tiny little device...

Oh yes Science Fiction you say... never happen you say...

Well...no Those writers actually do their homework... quite well it seems..

Free Energy is Now Here

The MEG (Motionless Electromagnetic Generator), with no moving parts, will give a steady flow of 2.5 Kilowatts forever without the input of any fuel whatsoever. The science under which the MEG operates is being called Longitudinal Scalar Electromagnetics.

Theory you say? Sounds impossible?

US Patent office doesn't think so...

But the MEG is no theory. This patent constitutes absolute proof that zero point energy is real. We don't have to ask if it works any more. We now have a working model to prove it. Only a few days ago, the United States patent office granted US Patent #6,362,718 to the four inventors: Stephen L. Patrick, Thomas E. Bearden, James C. Hayes, and Kenneth D. Moore.

CalPhysics doesn't think so..

Quantum mechanics predicts the existence of what are usually called ''zero-point'' energies for the strong, the weak and the electromagnetic interactions, where ''zero-point'' refers to the energy of the system at temperature T=0, or the lowest quantized energy level of a quantum mechanical system. Although the term ''zero-point energy'' applies to all three of these interactions in nature, customarily (and hereafter in this article) it is used in reference only to the electromagnetic case.

Zero Point Energy and Zero Point Field

Scientific American doesn't think so....

Wrom: TFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDADRZFSQHYUCDDJBLVLMHAALPTCXLYRWTQTIPWIGYOKSTTZRCLBDXRQBGJSNBOHMKHJYFMYXOEAIJJPHSCRTNHGSWZIDREXCAXZOWCONEUQZ AAFXISHJEXXIMQZUIVOTQNQEMSFDULHPQQWOYIYZUNNYCGPKYLEJGDGVCJVTLBXFGGMEPYOQKEDOTWFAOBUZXUWLSZLKBRNVWWCUFPEGAUTFJMVRESKPNKMBIPBARHDMNNSKVFVWRKJVZCMHVIBGDA

Now for those not well versed in quantum physics... basically the theory is that "electricity" exists and can be drawn from the aether... Think about it...the aether is EVERYWHERE even between Galaxies... its the very fabric of space itself...

One up for us dumb humans...

Now what if I told you that with a few pieces of aluminum foil... a couple wires... and a high voltage source you could make your own antigravity device?

No I won't give you the proof... take the time to do your own homework.. that way you will understand it better...

Now this website is just coming on line...its taking a lot of time to prepare the papers but over the next few years that site will have info on all this new tech. It will also have various stargate theories and others of a "speculative" nature, yet tied into the research. The link section is up... we have many more sources to add... takes time to hunt down the really serious pages...

If anyone has a link they feel is important that we missed lemme know...

Pegasus Research Consortium

posted on Jul, 27 2006 @ 01:40 PM
link   
dude that is one cheesy site. With one click I think crackpots.
What about the physical stargates, where could they have gone ?

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by imbalanced
With one click I think crackpots.

That's okay... nothing on there yet cept the links. And perhaps it IS a group of crackpot and maniacal scientist bent on taking over the world with their evil inventions.

Many of ushave posted links to some pretty interesting stuff, but few even bother to look... LOL thats quite alright... its the few who DO look and think that we look for.

Its a waste of time to prove anything to those in here, because those people are not intereseted in the truth. Even if they stood in the room where those university students made the anti grav lifter out of tin foil, they would still say "Its gotta be a trick"

What about the physical stargates, where could they have gone ?

Same place the Roswell Saucer went to...

You know... many people call Bob Lazar a crackpot but if he was so crazy would the government give him a licence for a business such as this? Especially with all the crack pot terrorists running about? Think about it

United Nuclear Scientific Supplies

Silly Lemmings

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   
WOW!! what a thread. DID you know that "Wow" spealt backwards spells "WOW" , "WOW!!" LOL

Very indepth indeed, I had kept up with first 5 or 6 pages and got kind of lost, you know , trying to really get a grip on my "WOW!!" thesis!!LOL

That is really hard to believe how much reluctance you receive for such hard work to the "Proof's" there Zorgon. I think that , no scratch that , "I know you are right!!" AHHH-HHhhaaaaa! (Nailed it man!!)
You know, for me antways, "How long did you think it would be before we would be able to figure out some other form's of energy sources and I don't mean by the "GOV." either. It will and does take the "Out of the Box, Backyard Mechanics" that fill thier own tank's at the station!!lol

This kind of research has been chased for year's and year's , not to mention the implication's of it's existance against , "Well, You Know Zorgon..."
Deep pocket's don't mean diddly if you don't need the Money.
I am eagerly awaiting for the process to be in it's practical application form, there is so much to this theory, "Which is a 'Reality' by the standards of the US patent offfices." To be applied to every day use and try to do something good for the hard working folk's on this Planet.
You were right again Zorgon, "Really great thread , Really great thread indeed!!"

I will check it out a little later, have to eat, just got home and I am going to use my "Out dated Electric Microwaver appliance!!"LOL
..."POPCORN"........
Later people.

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 12:27 PM
link   
hey undo have you heard of this lady named Sherry Shriner??? She seems to talk about the same stuff you do.

www.sherryshriner.com or www.hiddencodes.com

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by Allred5923begin with the Wright Brothers

Once upon a time there were to crazy brothers who thought they could make a bicycle fly... everyone thought they were nutcases... today airplanea are taken for granted...
remember this when you call a researcher a nut case just because you don't get it. At lleast THEY are trying...

WOW!! what a thread.

Yes it is... Undo has done a lot of work here, one heck of a presentation This thread even revived old interests for me... Wait till the Movie comes out

"How long did you think it would be before we would be able to figure out some other form's of energy sources and I don't mean by the "GOV." either. It will and does take the "Out of the Box, Backyard Mechanics" that fill thier own tank's

Right now actually... make your own hydrogen at home... the MEG is real, patented and WORKS
but lets keep the tech stuff in the other thread... This one is the Anunnaki Connection. Its easy to get to sidetracked...

posted on Jul, 28 2006 @ 08:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

I have no comment either way on this subject because honestly, i don't know enough....however, just for fun watch the episode 'Wormhole X-Treme' episode 100 of the Stargate SG-1 series.

The General Hammond character makes an interesting comment regarding the making of the 'fictional' show as being given the go ahead by Government agencies thanks to Plausible Deniability, and should any information leak out, the Government can then point at the show as the source.

Interesting.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join