It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Stargates are real

page: 13
<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 2 2006 @ 06:07 PM
link   
Another interesting Stargate-like UFO...

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 01:24 PM
link   
What has happened to everyone? I was just getting interested in this thread and everyone disappeared.

No more word from Undo? Did she step through a Stargate?

Helloo is anyone out there?

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Hi Zorgon,

I'm still here. Just side tracked for a bit with "reality" (trademark, copyright), writing, and video games.

Yes, please do send me your theories!

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by vorlance
Excellent topic!

What's the link to your e-book on Stargates?

I appreciate hearing what you've researched and speculated on the matter. I'm sure any proof and evidence, some feel is of tantamount importance prior to belief, is hard to come by. At least as tough as trying to find info on Solar Warden aka the US's secret space fleet.

I had Navy person once tell me one of our subs had actually found an Atlantean Stargate at the bottom of the sea. I have no reason to doubt the individual was 100% truthful. It makes you wonder if some sort of drowned Stargate that was malfunctioning might account for some of the strange disappearances in the Bermuda Triangle.

Sure makes me ponder.

[edit on 1-7-2006 by vorlance]

Hi.

My in progress e-book has only 2 pages available publically: www.thestargates.com...

However, I have two free e-books, rather short but documented, at:
The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...
Nibiru and Wormwood
www.artapprentice.net...

[edit on 23-7-2006 by undo]

posted on Jul, 23 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Hi Zorgon, I'm still here. Just side tracked for a bit with "reality"
Yes, please do send me your theories!

Reality? Eewwww I HATE that stuff... but I do know what you mean. glad your still here. As to theories, I would rather say suggestion where else to look. I will email you later tonight when I come back from my reality...

Got a bunch of questions too will be easier one on one. I also need to go through your thread and site in detail again.
Just skimmed it so far... WAY to many links...

But thats a GOOD thing

I still maintain my thread from time to time, but it deals more with the ummm modern aspects of the possible stargate... and have been busy researching our "Winged Horses" thread... but you have gotten way ahead of me on the ancient research

Catch ya soon

LIVE THE DREAM

[edit on 23-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by magnito_student
I wonder if they purposely came out with the tv series Star Gate to shift everyones mindset that its just scifi and nothing more or perhaps to subconciously get us use to the idea so we all dont have cows when the reality of stargates is revealed

Well yes actually. Funny thing is on the TV series they actaully did a spoof of there on show, saying if anyone ever catches on we can always point to the TV Show'Wormhole Extreme"

Check out other thread "Stargate and the Truth"

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo I have two free e-books, rather short but documented, at:
The Anunnaki and the Abyss
www.artapprentice.net...

This one only loads the cover and appendix no pages..

The wormwood one was okay and I understand the third...

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
I have a stargate and ya can't have it....:p

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 02:07 AM
link   

This is the Abzu entrance. Notice the water flowing around the door, with stairs leading upwards inside the door.

[edit on 6-3-2006 by undo]

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I'm back on page 3.

The picture on the link above of the Abzu entrance which has water around it while the middle is dry enough to stand on/in strikes me as having some similiarities to the description of the cenotaph of Osirus (from the link on pg. 1).

In the temple there is/was water around the outside (the moat), while the center is/was apparently dry enough (raised) to have a sarcophagus and a canopic chest.

Could the sarcophagus have been a type of stargate?

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 05:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShadowEyes

Please forgive me if this has already been mentioned, but I'm back on page 3.

The picture on the link above of the Abzu entrance which has water around it while the middle is dry enough to stand on/in strikes me as having some similiarities to the description of the cenotaph of Osirus (from the link on pg. 1).

In the temple there is/was water around the outside (the moat), while the center is/was apparently dry enough (raised) to have a sarcophagus and a canopic chest.

Could the sarcophagus have been a type of stargate?

You mean in the Osirieon?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by undo]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by zorgon

This one only loads the cover and appendix no pages..

Okay excerpts:

...Few people agree on the identity of the sumerian Anunnaki. However, one viewpoint seems to be generally accepted by many people of many disciplines: The Anunnaki were worshipped as gods by the sumerian people. To understand why such an event occured, one must also understand the timeframe.

....Ancient Sumer was the first civilization on the planet (to date). It was ushered in by the Anunnaki, who taught the people music, the sciences, astronomy, languages (both spoken and written), mathematics, herbology, manipulation of the environment, hybridization of crops, genetic manipulation of livestock, religion, sexual promiscuity, war, mining for resources, jewelry-making, tailoring, blacksmithing, architecture, art, poetry, human sacrifice, and the whole gamut of "civilized behaviors." In fact, these events are not only outlined in the writings of the ancient sumerians, but also in the Bible, the pseudopigraphia of the Hebrews [1] and the ancient texts of the Hindu.

....In the midst of all this, was Enki-Ea, the Anunnaki Lord of the Abzu. [2] As a result, this book will deal primarily with Enki or Enki-Ea, as his role in the events in which the Abzu plays a prominent part, is paramount in understanding the whys and wherefores of the Abyss, the Bottomless Pit, the behavior of the ancient peoples, and the prophetical biblical texts (both Old and New Testaments).

....Enki was not only the Lord of the Abzu and creator of the Temple of the E.ABZU at Eridu, he was purported to be the creator of the human race in the ancient sumerian texts. This is, of course, in direct contradiction with biblical texts in which Elohiym (God of the gods) [3] is the creator of humanity. How this contradiction occured and what it means to us today, is the premise of "The Anunnaki and the Abyss." Therefore, let us investigate this Enki character further so we can ascertain once and for all, who the Anunnaki were and how they impact us.

....In addition to creating "humans" (and I use that word loosely), Enki purportedly created "monsters," such as various animal-human hybrids, in his Temple of E.ABZU at Eridu. In short, he was playing with the genetics of the various species of life on this planet. So rather than saying he created humans, it would be more correct to say he created another form of human from pre-existing humans. He also designed a race of supermen, known in the biblical texts as the "nephilim." These supermen were entrusted with positions of authority, and became rulers, leaders and kings. One such example was "Gilgamesh", King of Uruk, who considered himself two-thirds god as a result of his lineage from the Anunnaki and Enki.[4]

[...]

....Typically referred to as Hell, the domain of the Fallen Angels is an enigmatic place. Biblically and historically, Hell is said to be many things, including: a firey place of torment, a burial heap outside the city limits, the grave, the Bottomless Pit, the Abyss, and the Underworld. Several concepts have been melded together to form that one infamous and enigmatic residence of the Fallen Angels. When taken together, they describe various aspects of "Hell," which I think is the best possible answer to the question of what Hell actually is: rather than a single four word description, we can combine its many aspects for a clearer picture.

....For example, if Hell were literally the grave, how could it also be a place of torment or the Bottomless Pit? If it were literally a burial heap outside the city limits, how could it also be the underworld or a firey place of torment? Now combine the concepts: It's obviously connected to the "underground", thusly the grave, Bottomless Pit and Abyss references, which amazingly, also confirms it as the sumerian Abzu, the greek Hades and the Roman Pluto (not to be confused with the planet Pluto)! In other words, these concepts validate and as a whole, describe, at least one of the major domains of the Fallen Angels mentioned repeatedly, in nearly every culture in history. I say "one of the major domains," because, like it or not, the Fallen Angels have also set up housekeeping on Earth and around Earth space, as well.

....In fact, it is my contention that the Fallen Angels are more than partially responsible for most UFO activity and "alien" abductions encountered by humans down through the annals of history. Let's take, for example, the Anunnaki "Igigi" of Akkadian and Babylonian fame. The cuneiform word "gi" [2] is the symbol for sexual intercourse, to deflower sexually. "I.gi" means in Akkadian, inu "eye", and is combined with the symbol for deflowering sexually. "Igigi" can then be translated to mean, the "Watchers", the "Eyes in the Sky" who deflower sexually (et.al, the Anunnaki/Fallen Angels). Yet, according to the sumerian texts, the Igigi were the Greater gods and didn't come to the earth, but remained up in the sky, circumnavigating the globe. So how is it they "Deflowered" anyone while being uninvolved in the activities of the humans on the planet? Abduction, my friends, abduction. And they are still at it today. It says in the Bible that the Apocalypse would feature aspects quite similar to the days of Noah leading up to the flood, such as a huge population of nephilim created by Anunnaki involvement with our species, abuse of the environment, genetic manipulation of life on the planet, poisoning of our food sources, and so on, mostly as a result of their nephilim progeny carrying out the Anunnaki agenda. Here we go again. How ironic that even in the face of historical precedence, we are right back where we started from. Who is really in control of this planet? I'll give you three guesses and the first two don't count.

....Sadly, many from the UFO community do not recognize the danger of the Anunnaki. Afterall, they say, "didn't the extra-terrestrials save us from launching nuclear bombs at one another?" "Aren't they more advanced on the evolutionary scale?" This, they believe, is evidence that the aliens/Anunnaki/Fallen Angels, have our best interests at heart. However, many don't take into consideration the past of the Anunnaki and that their final agenda has not yet been met: that is, the annihilation of humans as an eternal LIFEform. As a human, if you die, your body can still be resurrected to eternal life. As a result, any actions they may or may not take, whether seemingly good or bad, will inevitably lead to the latter for as many people as possible. That's the plan, and it is clearly outlined in scripture with hundreds of other ancient texts from various cultures to verify the historical precedence. Don't believe me? Think I'm just a crazy Bible thumper? Read the Hindu Mahabarata. [3]

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
Hi.

New user here.

I Agree with the wormhole extreme idea, about the stargate series itself, which is one of my favorite tv shows along with DR.Who among others.

I also bet that stargates aren't the only mode of transport. I have recently begun reading a book that introduces the idea that maybe you could upload all of your knowledge and stuff into a computer,and transport yourself through a laser beam to a computer at the other end. you would practically exist inside of a computer.

you should read it. it is called Accelerando.

anyway just continue to discuss.

I'll follow and maybe respond.

5ALIVE
More INPUT!!!

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Ahhh,
there you are Zorgon.
Glad to see you found this thread.
I had already decided that if I didn't see a post from you by the time I was done reading it that I was going to send you a u2u, as I knew from other threads that you would be very interested in it.

Undo,
I have enjoyed this thread greatly and feel you did an excellent job with it. Thank-you.

posted on Jul, 24 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   

You mean in the Osirieon?

[edit on 24-7-2006 by undo]

Yes. However, by the time I got to page 8 I found a post that answered the question. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by Spatacus
Is that what you were talking about? If so I'm sorry to dissapoint you but there's stargate involved. Allegedly.

Only up to page 4 here.... LOL
Here is the actual military article with access to CIA etc documents on it

PROJECT STARGATE

Now my question is... WHERE did they get the name STARGATE? It was a project before even Star Trek hit the air waves

Isn't our government wonderful?

Worried by the expansion of Russian research into physic functioning in the late 1960's and early 70's, the American intelligence services took the decision to explore psychic functioning. SRI (Stanford Research institute) were contacted and contracted and the rest is now history!

From 1972 - to its disclosure in 1995 the American Intelligence and military machines used and expanded forms of ESP or psychic functioning for intelligence gathering purposes.

SNIP---

The agencies involved in this twenty year and $20 M program include a huge assortment of spaghetti soup name agencies like: FBI, CIA, DIA, assorted military and government departments and agencies, many leading science labs and probably many others with names that cant be mentioned by a few select individuals.

20 Million was a LOT of tax dollars back then, and that participant list reads like the who's who of conspiracydom...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by crafty crow
when is this movie coming out
i think this is the real reason for the war on iraq
the u.s gets a stargate and endless supply of cheap oil
well done bush

Could't resist. No wonder he got re-elected....

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

The original author, the egyptologist, was onto something. I wish I could talk to him and investigate it!

Oh, that's easily done! What's this person's name?

Sounds like this would be a good quest... perhaps he is working on that dig for the Stargate in Iraq?... I will try and come up with something...

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by EarthUnificationFrontier
Teleportation is happening right now?? Really?

Really!!

IBM Quantum Teleportation Experiments

But even those transorters in Star Trek, and coing through the Event Horizon of a Star Gate means one thing...

You are dematerialized... beamed as quantum particals to the destination point, then rematerialized ...

That effectively means that YOU are vaporized... and a copy is made at the other end..
Better hope that the soul follows [life force... ego... fill in the blank] otherwise you just stepped into your death..

Think about it... Lots of stuff out there about it... on scientific and physics sources

BTW google is your friend

More tech stuff when I finish these pages..

to Undo

OOPSY I see you posted that link on page 7

[edit on 25-7-2006 by zorgon]

[edit on 26-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Rhesus Negative,

Nice pics! Where'd you find them? Google Earth pics of Iraq are typically blurry but those pics are good.

Ur and Eridu are two different cities.

Looks like good satelite pics to me...Thanks for finding those Rhesus.

With the right sources you can find some amazingly sharp images of anywhere in the world.. you would be surprised what is available commercially, let alone form the military... Have that in other threads... more later..

Here is the info I have found on the Iraq Connection so far... Its a lot of political reading... but its there

Stargate - Found In Iraq

Stargate - Found In Iraq 2

[edit on 25-7-2006 by zorgon]

posted on Jul, 25 2006 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by MauiStacey
I don't know if anyone has pointed this out...but they think they've found Giglamesh's actual tomb a few years ago.

news.bbc.co.uk...

Very, very interesting stuff. There is a lot of stuff on it if you google it.

Thanks for this find Excellent

Hmmm another reason for Bush to be in Iraq?

top topics

<< 10  11  12    14  15  16 >>

join