It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me a few "reasons" why I should take David Icke seriously?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 06:34 PM
link   
First off, I'm a die-hard critical thinker/conspiracy thoerist

And I'm the first one to consider alternative theories when trying make sense of the complicated world we live in. Now, when I read the material from critical thinkers like Alex Jones or Michael Ruppert, they provide alot of independently verifiable evidence to back up their theories. So those guys, I can actually take serious. But David Icke, it seems like he took a nice hit of Acid, and never came down from the trip.

He can't provide any evidence, that we're children of the Matrix. Ruled by Reptellian shape shifters, who use the Bush's as a convieniet Avatar. When ever a sceptic presses David for any evidence, he retorts that one must have "faith" in the information that he's extrapolating. That's all fine and dandy, but that's the main reason why I don't follow organized religon. Because there's ZERO independently verifiable evidence that concludes anything they postulate to be true.

But I've come here, in hopes that someone can convince me to take this man seriously. I've read some articles on his website, but there's nothing there that I've read that has hit home. So I'm all eyes and ears

[edit on 5-3-2006 by ganymede]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Yes I watched Penn And Teller when he was being interviewed and it seems like his theories are based soley on people and himself claiming to have seen people slip in and out of human guise into reptilian form. That's all I'm gonna say

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Just because Mr. Icke is afforded a dedicated forum on ATS that enables collaborative discussion with ATS members is no reason to assume the management of ATS expects you or anyone else to take him seriously or treat him different than any other ATS member.

However, we do expect that this will be a singularly unique opportunity for our valued members to understand his point of view, and present him with thought provoking challenges in the spirit of typical ATS polite discussion.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Maybe icke doesnt even believe the shapeshifting reptile bit, but the point may be... ''so what! the govenrment and everyone else makes loadsa money outa fake info and religions etc etc.. why the hell cant i sell this reptile crap and live comfortably with my family and kids.. if a little laughed at... big deal!? ''

You know.. just 1 thought. It maybe possible reptillian shapeshifters exist, i wont doubt that, who am i to say they definatly dont? im nobody, this planet is a spec of dust, its not like we have the brains to work it all out.

But some of think we can approach someone like icke, whose loaded, famous, been many places round the world collecting knowledge we cant get hold of in a lifetime.. and then try make him look stupid on a silly ATS board.

The guy must know a dam site more than any of us lot, give him credit for that at least before you jump down his throat with limited knowledge and overstanding.

I too am with you all when you say all david has is peoples say so's that they saw shapeshifting... that just doesnt cut it for me at all. Even he should know better than to expect us to accept that.

Maybe he throws the shapeshifting royals bit in because it allows him to go further with his stuff? If he didnt teach that part, then practically all his stuff (ok i duno about the matrix stuff) is true hard facts anyone can find.

Like the guy from info wars.. he says he turds in the punchbowl rite at the end with the lizards...... otherwise hes bang on key.. so he says hes giving disinfo on purpose for the illuminati, i suppose who want us to believe the reptile crap. (if its crap)

But then the illuminati also like to slam the truth right in our face, knowing full well most people wont pay no attention.

Dam this is long..

[edit on 5-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I admit that the man is obviously well versed on a lot of subjects. And I will be the first to say that anything is possible. However, I honestly believe that when the concept is introduced of reptilian overlords, who are in some bizarre triangle involving the royal family and the Bush's, he loses credibility instantly. Some of his ideas are very interesting and I think that people for the most part want to hear what he has to say. But again, when the whole reptilian conspiracy comes out, people become disheartened and write ALL of his ideas off as coo coo for coco puffs. It just strikes me as odd for someone who wants to gain respectabllity and credibilty within the conspiracy community to more or less confound and alienate those same people he wishes to win over. Seems almost like disinformation to me. To make an otherwise bright and believable individual appear to be quite insane. I am as prone to be believe a seemingly impossible conspiracy idea as the next guy is, but some of Mr. Ickes ideas border on paranoid delusion and severe schitzophrenia. Then again, one good point for making such outrageous claims would be that it probably sells a whole heck of a lot of books $$$$. IMO.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:10 PM
link   
I don't think you should believe everything that pretty much anyone says.
I think you should pick and choose and decide for yourself what is believable for you.

David's views on reptilians and masons and a few other things are not believable to me.

But, OTOH, a lot of what he says IS beleivable. Or at the very least, he got me to pursue some subjects in more detail. Especially religion.
He also provides a lot of bibliographic resources. You may not agree with his conclusions, but you are free to go to the sources and decide for yourself.

He's helped to make conspiracy theory a household word, imo.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:19 PM
link   
I'll make you a deal. Take your polaroid out and get me a picture of gravity. And I'll get a picture of the reptilians for ya. Let me know of any developments on your end.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 08:51 PM
link   
I know what your saying, they being on a different frequency and all that?? but then so is the human aura, and now we have kirlian photography

That only works too because of moisture in the air acting as a medium, tests on leaves in vaccum sealed vessels have shown no aura until exposed to the air.

So yeh we need a polar-reptoid style camera

[edit on 5-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Reptilians do exist my friend. When I first saw them, I have never heard of reptilians, not have I heard of David Icke. But take it from me, and I never lie, these things whether you believe it or not, do exist. They are freaky little things, I think some of them are big too.

But I have seen these, they came from the 4th demension. Demensions exist, if you don't believe in that...then that is kind of wierd, seeing that people have seen ghosts, including myself. Also, there are many demensions my friend...jsut because you haven't seen a reptilian yet, doesn't mean they don't exist.

Remember, at the time I had experienced this reptile attack, I had never heard of these things, or David Icke, and it was...very scary. It was no hallucination....no dream.....it was half astral projection/and half real. Because I can tell the difference, believe me. I have had dreams that seem real, but this one was nothing like it.

While there is a way to capture ghosts on camera, it is hard to catch a reptilian...well, they do exist! They do! If you don't believe me, jsut ask for them to come. I know that sounds stupid, but they will, trust me they will. I strongly do not reccommend you do that though. It is extremely dangerous.

I always thought that the thing that attacked me was a green dinosaur ghost or something, lol...guess I was wrong.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:39 PM
link   
Icke is a Strawman.

The simple fact that he believes in aliens allows anything else he presents to be debunked.

Problem info + Icke Stamp of Approval = Buried Story

From the Queen all the back to the Catti he promotes the Grailish British-Israel conspiracy even if he seems to be against it.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 09:43 PM
link   
As usual everyone who claims they have seen one cant provide no proof, but i dont condemn it as a lie cause i myself have some freaky dreams, and those which i can tell arent normal dreams. Ive seen greys, beings of light, but no reptiles.

Only last week i dreampt of minotaurs! minotaurs for god sake, why!? i didnt see em on tv, didnt think of them, i just remember the minotaur... running along with loads of other beings or things...

Sorry i know this is off topic.. but that dude started it

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
If you actually read the books, you'll find plenty of evidence. Sources, the lot. But it seems like you've already made your mind up regardless. That's ok.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   
I've never actually read any of Icke's books, but I have studied about the actuality of how DNA and RNA works....... and the current studies of DNA and RNA is going down the wrong path IMO. To make some pointers. I have come to realise that DNA is actually the physical representation of the mind. Physical ailments are all to do with the condition of the mind. The mind is the body.

DNA also holds the 'mind' of your past generations...so you literally can tap into the events of the past by accessing your own DNA sequence. There are methods in doing this.

I mean why would the worlds 'current' scientists call the 97% of DNA 'junk'. JUNK? So 97% of the human body is JUNK! C'mon...they are misleading the public. 97% of DNA is actually IDENTICAL to every living thing on this planet, its a representation of the mind that created life. Not only that, the remaining 3% is only different to the rest because it holds historical genetics, as well as the physical representation of the mind that controls the body.

So back to the Icke equation, and equation he has never mentioned IMO, but have you wondered why humans have a reptilian brain stem? and why humans go through a reptilian process of creation as an embryo (tail etc..) before it turns up human?

Because the creators of the human species are the Draco a reptilian race of beings. Their DNA is the 'base' DNA for human beings. 12 other 'humanoid' species contributed to the creation of the human race, thus the overall humanoid body!

Again, in relation Icke's shapeshifting theory.....this is POSSIBLE because the Reptilian DNA and Humanoid DNA are incompatible with each other. The controllers of the planet have a 50/50 reptilian/humanoid split of DNA, you can only be one or the other, and to continue a humanoid form, the injestion of humanoid DNA holds the appearance, thus sacrifice, blood letting etc..

This is also why the elite only breed within their own circle, within the 13 ruling families of the planet as to not dilute the 50/50 split....

I believe that that scientists were on the brink of working out what was actually happening here.........please do some research, somehow over 15 researchers and scientists in the field of DNA and Microbiology mysteriously 'died' in a time frame of a few years.......They KNEW something, and now, they are dead.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:15 PM
link   
Great stuff Merger,

I am recommending your post for WATS ...very informative. Your points about the function of DNA opened a whole new can of worms for me, things I had never really considered before. If you don't mind, could you elaborate further on your ideas relating to accessing your own DNA in order to tap into past events? Fascinating concept. Very cool!

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Malichai
Icke is a Strawman.

The simple fact that he believes in aliens allows anything else he presents to be debunked.

Problem info + Icke Stamp of Approval = Buried Story

From the Queen all the back to the Catti he promotes the Grailish British-Israel conspiracy even if he seems to be against it.

I'm inclined to believe this just because

(A) the man is still alive

and

(B) he has a lot of money, and has a lot of ads on his website.

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 11:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
I'll make you a deal. Take your polaroid out and get me a picture of gravity. And I'll get a picture of the reptilians for ya. Let me know of any developments on your end.

Gravity is a force, and a very evident one at that. It keeps you planted on your seat. Any picture taken on the surface of Earth will illustrate gravity pretty conclusively. I'm not saying reptilians therefore do not exist, but I doubt that evidence cannot be presented.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Gravity is a force, and a very evident one at that. It keeps you planted on your seat. Any picture taken on the surface of Earth will illustrate gravity pretty conclusively. I'm not saying reptilians therefore do not exist, but I doubt that evidence cannot be presented.

The thread owner said He can't provide any evidence. That's just not true. Granted the evidence may not be all that conclusive to anything but it's still evidence. I don't believe in Reptilians but the concept does require a probability based on the evidence that has been presented, however little that may seem to be.

No camera that I know of can take a picture of gravity. And if the concept wasn't so engrained it could get to be a laughable argument.

"So, you're telling me that some invisible hands come out of the ground and grab objects, pulling them to the ground? Objects fall to the ground. That's what they do. Why does there have to be some mystical force pulling them down? What are you some kind of witch?"

You can show me a picture of an apple falling from a tree. I can argue with you till the end of time that I see no gravity in the picture and I would be right.

Just because I see the evidence as nothing special doesn't mean there isn't evidence of gravity. Same with the concepts presented by Icke.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
Great stuff Merger,

I am recommending your post for WATS ...very informative. Your points about the function of DNA opened a whole new can of worms for me, things I had never really considered before. If you don't mind, could you elaborate further on your ideas relating to accessing your own DNA in order to tap into past events? Fascinating concept. Very cool!

BlackOps,

I've actually studied the work of Stewart Swerdlow for approximately 5 years now, he used to work for the secret government for about 25 years, in this time, if I recall, was actively involved in the Montauk Project, also going to UFO Crash landing sites to identify the species of the crafts, was involved in the Ritual of the Illuminati, and was used for Mind-Control and Genetic Manipulation. He was also taught very valuable information, and that was the concept of 'Hyperspace'. Hyperspace is the 'frequency' of reality that the ship of the Philedelphia Experiment went into when it dissapeared, a place of Colours, Tones, and Symbols. Hyperspace, is the foundation of all creation as it is the frequency that emanates from the mind of god! Hyperspace is the reality which ANYONE in the planet can tap into, but is hindered because of blockage of the Pineal gland, through chemicals in foods/drinks, and prescription/illegal drugs............get my drift?

So what you are actually asking about opening up DNA sequences, is basically we is termed a Hyperspace technique. Meaning you are using Colours, Symbols, (and sometimes tones) in a specific way to open up the DNA. Because EVERY thought of ANY LIVING THING, has a specifc Symbol/Colour/Tone to it, everythought in essense, has a reference in the mind of god.

So the first step into this, is to post on Stewarts forum, and ask a lot of questions, where everybody including Stewart will help you...

www.expansions.com/forum/bbBoard.cgi

Next step is, to get the Healers Handbook by Stewart Swerdlow, you can find it at Amazon.com. Stewarts autobiography is called 'Montauk - The Alien Connection' and the most out there book, the one the blows the lid on the Illuminati, and its shapeshifting, is that called 'Blue Blood true Blood - conflict and creation'. Many many other books and dvd's by him, but I recommend the Healers Handbook, as it will explain to you the Mind-Body correlation (IE, if you hurt your left knee, literally means that you have problems with FLEXIBITLITY with a FEMALE in your life, if you hurt your BACK, it means you feel no SUPPORT in life...and so on and so on). The book also gives you exercises to use to communicate with your oversoul, which is a part of god that is dedicated to you, and also symbols and their colours to use to remove mental illnesses (because its all really a matter of the mind) such as the 'Merger' symbol (my avatar) which merges two or more 'sub-personalites' into one and the T-Bar, which helps schizophrenics because it balances the left and right brain.

The book explains the functionality of the Aura, the Functionality of the Chakra, why they actually 'do' exist, and explains the whole concept of 're-incarnation' which in reality, is just an illusion anyway...the truth, is that everything happens simultaneously, that the past present and future are all happening NOW....

Brings me to my next point, why am I sitting here typing away, seconds going by....time passing. Simple, its because the Soul-personality CHOOSES to be at this point in time, it CHOOSES to experience whatever it needs to experience so that at the end, it can ultimately go back to the source (oversoul) and then go through MORE lessons and choose another body to inhabit to learn other lessons, or lessons that you never learned from the previous illusion of time. Why is this relavent? Well its because I wanted to open a new can of worms for you..........it actually means..that time travel is possible, and they do have the technology to do so! They use the mixture of Hyperspace and technology to change the 'frequency of time/space' of the room the occupant is in, to MATCH the 'frequency of time/space' of the destination, thus the merging of two places...

Argh, I must write a novel....so if the frequency of time/space can be matched and ultimately time travel, it also means that the exact same technology can be used to travel to a different 'space' ANYWHERE in the universe, because you simply replicate the time/space of the destination, which is 'NOW" but elsewhere........ Stargates are in fact reality, and are actively used by the elite!

u2u me if you have any further questions.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
I just had a thought about where this debate may go next. I'll address that probably future now.

The concept of reptilians involves subtle energy beings with superior intelligence. The evidence to support such a concept will not be the same type of evidence to support say a meteor impact. We won't see any energy being droppings or footprints.

To say that there is no evidence of an advanced race of energy beings that created religions and forment war in order to create negative energy in humans to feed off of, is to say that one doesn't understand different types of evidence for different concepts. There is evidence. It has been given.

Hmmm. Maybe people just have an issue with the conclusion being so specific. That is that the conclusion of the evidence is a race of ascended beings that evolved from reptilian genetics. Is that what I'm missing here? I am trying to see where everyone is coming from.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
The thread owner said He can't provide any evidence. That's just not true.

Yeah; he could. But I haven't seen any. Then again, I haven't really read any of his books where he goes into detail on this subject. So, fill me in on whatever I've missed, and if it's even a probability, I honestly am open to the idea. What I have read of Icke, was just stuff on how silly some taboos were, like nudity, and profanity, and other stupid social things, which I agreed with. Mostly what I have seen of his reptilian stuff revolves around bloodlines and testimonies from others that Icke seems to mostly report himself. Maybe I would have to actually read the stuff, but it would be hard for me to commit to an opinion based on that alone.

No camera that I know of can take a picture of gravity. And if the concept wasn't so engrained it could get to be a laughable argument.

"So, you're telling me that some invisible hands come out of the ground and grab objects, pulling them to the ground? Objects fall to the ground. That's what they do. Why does there have to be some mystical force pulling them down? What are you some kind of witch?"

I can see where you're coming from, but I don't see gravity as an object. It's a force, which is something intangible (which is why you refer to it in particular I would imagine) but also self-evident as a force, as objects obviously fall towards the Earth when they fall; the only scientific breakthrough was really just naming gravity and describing its behavior. It has always been there for everyone to observe, and everyone has always known that objects fall, but then Newton gave it a name. Then Einstein helped Newton define it. That's really all we've done with it. The force itself is as obvious as it has ever been for anyone living on Earth.

I'm getting off-topic, very badly, I know, but from Einstein's update on Newton, you could see gravity as the force exerted upon objects that hold them down to larger objects, btw (I just think this is interesting; it's not really relevant at all anymore
). Not so much a pulling as a pushing from the curvature of space around large masses, from what I understand. When I first heard that I thought it was really neat, because I had always been taught by teachers that gravity is a force that pulls, even though Einstein showed it was a pushing from space curving around mass probably a hundred years ago. No surprise there, though, I guess, since our schools do suck.

You can show me a picture of an apple falling from a tree. I can argue with you till the end of time that I see no gravity in the picture and I would be right.

A better anology would probably be koalas, or some animal not very many people have actually seen in person.

So cute. XD

But I get what you're saying.

The example you're actually using reminds me more of people denying the physics of the WTC collapses, which is right in their faces (
), rather than denying reptilians, which sounds more like something you'd have to actually see to be perfectly sure of.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join