It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me a few "reasons" why I should take David Icke seriously?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 10:26 AM
link   
I dont think it would be fair to say David Icke has said all this to make a few quid. In fact, I think this is ludicrous! Remember this mans background, his media background, he didnt have to spend years and years of work and research and ridicule to make a few quid. Already being in the public eye he could have made a lot more a lot easier. Yes, he's travelled the world, because he takes his research seriously and likes to get things first hand which when dealing in an area like this is imperitive!

The New World Order, Illuminati, Skull and Bones etc are not conspiracies, they are 100% FACT!
The Reptiles however, have a lot of circumstantial evidence, a lot, although I cannot say proof! (have a look at what wikipedia has to say on the subject for a history on reptoids).

With the worldwide history of reptiles amongst us, the ancient texts, images and statues, the bible connections, the serpent symbols, global sightings etc there is certainly a case to answer!

I Like facts and proof, I also yearn for truth! Ibelieve about The New World Order and have examined the facts and can say yes, it is fact. However, at the moment I believe there is a big case to answer on the reptoids, I believe they exist, but I can't proove it and therefore it is not fact, YET! A few relative points and FACTS........
Remember, it is confirmed, there are many species of animal life on this planet that have never had contact with humans.
We all know, (some even own) about reptiles on our planet. We know they have the ability to totally change their colours.
We do have a reptilian brain,a part of our brain that is reptilian!
FACT- We only see less than 10% of the world around us.

lifttheveil

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:06 PM
link   

I dont think it would be fair to say David Icke has said all this to make a few quid. In fact, I think this is ludicrous! Remember this mans background, his media background, he didnt have to spend years and years of work and research and ridicule to make a few quid.

Yeah your right i know and he gave up his career in the bbc. I just thru that view in because like it or not, its a possibility, to probably ignore.

I have just sat and watched ''tales of a mother godess'', a vid i have posted on here elsewhere.. and i have to go to that thread soon and introduce it properly cause you all gota watch it.

And im not asking you!
im telling you go watch it if you seriously care about knowledge? cause its the only vid of her that i know of on the net.

arizona wilder - mind controlled reptillian slave victim interview

[edit on 6-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
I suppose Mr. Icke has to be taken somewhat seriously because he uses some accepted disinformation techniques, which kind of implies that not everything the man says is 100 nonsense. That there are tiny little nuggets of "truth" buried within the pile of rubble, and it's up to us to pan through the spurious information to find those nuggets.

Of course, the basic problem is that a lot of people are tone deaf when it comes to the ring of truth, and if you say that aliens have lived among us for centuries disguised as circus performers, or that our minds are controlled by spiders from Halley's comet, they'll totally believe it. So the real information, particularly about harmful clandestine relationships between world powers or influential people, gets a little lost in the mix.

Somebody once said, "You can say whatever you want, as long as nobody cares." Maybe that's Icke's tack. Speaking from the lunatic fringe allows him the freedom to convey a lot of information that ordinarily might earn him a lot of negative attention from TPTB.

Or it's just a lot of codswallop.

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:27 AM
link   
I started out as a total sceptic, until I saw the Channel 4 documentary in the UK about 4 years ago. In this David mentioned this secretive organisation about which I had previously heard nothing, called The Bilderberg Group.

As he was attempting to expose their activities, an attempt was made by persons unknown, but filmed by the crew trailing Icke, to intimidate him for some reason, by following him in a blacked out Mercedes.

Then, in the same programme, he went to the USA to make a series of appearances in support of his agenda, only to find that, repeatedly and without prior notice, these appearances were being cancelled.

I realised then that somebody, somewhere didn't like what David Icke was saying, but it appeared that they would not make too much fuss as the public perception of Icke was as a 'fruitcake'. Any attempt to take serious action against him would change all that and give credence to his theories, hence, in my opinion, the reason why he has been left in comparative peace (give or take some attacks on his website).

I read his book 'The Biggest Secret', in which he makes some totally outrageous claims about major political figures on the world stage which, if untrue, would undoubtedly lead anyone keen to protect their reputation to sue for defamation of character, yet David Icke goes unchallenged. You have to ask why.

[edit on 7-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:05 PM
link   
I think David Icke's work deserves serious study. There are many many facts that can be and are proved!

Just because you can't generally proove the reptile bit is no reason to dismiss it. It can't be disproved either! and along with ickes work there is a lot of circumstantial and historical evidence.

lefttheveil

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 12:08 PM
link   
Thanks cybercat, i'm off to the thread to check it out now. I've been wanting to see this one!

lifttheveil

[edit on 7-3-2006 by lifttheveil]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I saw the program, all of them, put them on dvd, secret rulers of the world?

Yeah you made slight mistake with it being icke in the merc it was that older guy wats his name....??? with the code words he uses on the phone,..? jack somethin? no i may be wrong.

Anyway yeah icke was refused a scheduled radio show, that was sad, he travelled ages and got cancelled cause they 'didnt find the material suitable'..

They knew what he was going to say so why drag him over there to get blown out!? Maybe its because WE the viewers were the point, not icke?

Bare in mind.. you have to be like a poker player with this subject, as 'jack' said.. the illuminati play bluff and double bluff and triple bluff and mind games, reverse psychology etc etc..

This 'channel 4 pRoGrAm had been '''scheduled''' .... and obviously to affect US the viewers.

Well what does it do for us then? it makes some believe david even more. And others laugh harder.. oh and others more confused or on the fence. Remember too that some people still laugh at there being any kind of cover up / conspiracy at all (never mind reptiles) and their government isnt lying.

I duno.. THEY have their reasons for balancing whatever in their favour to suit the times and plan?

Lets take the bilderbergers and the mercs... and that guy, jack, for want of a name.

Channel 4 is doing a program, secret rulers of the world, channel 4 and all the networks are controlled by THEM (illuminati) for want of a better word.

If they didnt want to make themself look sinister then wouldnt they have told the bilderberg group security to not follow him about in black mercs cause hes doing a channel 4 documentary? Were they told to go and look suspect?

Was that just normal behaviour from security so they dont care anyway how it appears on tv? it was a world leaders meeting after all and theres some dude with a camera with a jew (the documentrist) oh .. humourist he called himself. An apparent sceptic almost believing what he is seeing.. he says.

Would they have let any old civilian in off the street on the day of a world leaders meeting anyway? or even the day before?

They let him in to walk around knowing full well they will all be there soon, so why even bother letting him in? so he leaves and they follow him about, they are giving US the viewer a show (stuff jack this is going out to millions of people..) why even follow him? it isnt like he was going to pull out an AK47 assault rifle and spray em all, i didnt get it! now it seems even weirder when i think of it.

Cause the network know jack and what he does, they know they dont need to follow him about.. but did the security? maybe not.

Either way, THEY want us to know 'certain things' (obviously) They didnt have to let the program be aired after all.

Maybe icke and and the others puttin out certain info are just useful idiots.
(robert anton wilson)

In what way useful and an idiot? Not maybe cause they are pushing a false reptillian belief system..... but maybe because its TRUE? if they really want to show their true scales... (as arizona wilder says) the faster we all push for the disclosure of things, the faster they can implement the rest of the new world order... and show themselves.

But why cant they just do it and stop playing games!?

Maybe because, like the old vampire stories and the black eyed kids phenomena i been reading.. that we have to INVITE them in, there needs to be a global mindset and dna adjustment..
or atmosphere etc etc.

But couldnt they just make all that quick by DOING IT!!! ??

Maybe if that was the best way they would have done that?

Militant force always brings retaliation? Thats why the illuminati have their sly way of growing inside things.. like aliens in movies growin out of us..

Dam im scaring myself.....
bye!

[edit on 7-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 7 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Enkidu
I suppose Mr. Icke has to be taken somewhat seriously because he uses some accepted disinformation techniques, which kind of implies that not everything the man says is 100 nonsense. That there are tiny little nuggets of "truth" buried within the pile of rubble, and it's up to us to pan through the spurious information to find those nuggets.

Of course, the basic problem is that a lot of people are tone deaf when it comes to the ring of truth, and if you say that aliens have lived among us for centuries disguised as circus performers, or that our minds are controlled by spiders from Halley's comet, they'll totally believe it. So the real information, particularly about harmful clandestine relationships between world powers or influential people, gets a little lost in the mix.

Somebody once said, "You can say whatever you want, as long as nobody cares." Maybe that's Icke's tack. Speaking from the lunatic fringe allows him the freedom to convey a lot of information that ordinarily might earn him a lot of negative attention from TPTB.

Or it's just a lot of codswallop.

Thats a very clear perspective Enkidu and sound thinking

But its missing a little context from my POV

Ickes work is characterised by one quality: he wants to know the truth (his own statement, believe it or not believe it)

And the fact is that to get at the truth one MUST wade though endless Illusions, until the sight clears

The true name of David Ickes work is "The Truth Vibrations"

Any words are just a carrier for that

And the truth can be embraced or be rejected, or be considered camly without effort

But it cannot be "un-heard"

The truth is in everything

Creation is its own lens

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Give me a few "reasons" why I should take David Icke seriously?

No.

Okay....just one.

Symbolism.

I personally find it very interesting that a human will go around saying that he believes that there is another race of sentient biped on this planet. Aside from the fact that he's making money. And then I thought about it. The type of attenuation (mental concern) practiced by the upper class is different then the type of attenuation practiced by the lower and middle classes. This in turn can cause different neurotransmitter/hormonal ratios in a given individual and over generations...will affect the inclinations of the bodies glands to release in response to certain environmental stimulii.....

So it may actually be true to say that there are "non-humans" walking the Earth.....provided an actual, technical definition of human was decided upon and "non-human" included a give or take three percent difference in certain physiological inclinations as evidenced through electro chemical ratios (a difficult ascertation to make, considering we don't really have a way to measure the 'electro' part of the electro-chemical; it is relevant if you consider the frequency of neuronal firing in response to any given situation can determine the amount of manifested responses, or potential responses, prior to the actual response)

Take everything you hear with a grain of salt.........with David Icke....you may as well have a handful at the ready. I have been exposed to a lot of B.S. in my time and it got to the point where I was tired of always having the same response; i.e.
...........so I started to try and figure what would make the B.S. make sense........symbolism is a really good communication tool.........

Edit for coding....

[edit on 8-3-2006 by MemoryShock]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:41 AM
link   
All information is a map, a model: but not the territory

Reality is what we exist in: ultimately, the conciousness we "hold" and understand to be "us"

I like Ickes maps, they lead to interesting places

But I also Loving charting out my own

Thats a freedom we all have available to us

[edit on 8-3-2006 by John White]

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I for one am very Very VERY supportive of having an Icke section on ATS.

Now we can finally seperate the chaff from the wheat and stop polluting the other forum areas with this Reptillian non-sense.

And yes I said non-sense - because their is less proof of these elusive creatures than their is in the myriad Alien Abduction stories...

So you Icke-ians can spin your wheels endlessly here - until you can find a shred of possible evidence - while we serious UFOlogists spend time analyzing Govt. documents, whistleblower testimony, and actual Physical evidence - like radar returns and ground scarring/radioactivity.

Good luck to you! - and remember - don't call us we'll call you!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:55 AM
link   
"I would rather have a mind opened by wonder than closed by belief"

(not sure who said that, probably Emerson...and their are rigid conspiracy beliefs the same as their are rigid politacal, scientific, religous ones)

"I dont have a belief system: I just want to know whats going on!"

That ones an Icke quote!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:00 AM
link   

No Worries! You guys chill: We'll go on and scout ahead!

You can always catch up after!

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 11:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Now we can finally seperate the chaff from the wheat and stop polluting the other forum areas with this Reptillian non-sense.

And yes I said non-sense - because their is less proof of these elusive creatures than their is in the myriad Alien Abduction stories...

So you Icke-ians can spin your wheels endlessly here - until you can find a shred of possible evidence - while we serious UFOlogists spend time analyzing Govt. documents, whistleblower testimony, and actual Physical evidence - like radar returns and ground scarring/radioactivity.

If that's what you think, feel free to stay out of this forum.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Et Tu, Intrepid?

Very well - message recieved - you shall recieve no further harassment here from me.

And I hope you will share any important NWO or UFOlogy data u mite come across - with the other sections where appropriate.

And I'll let u know if I stumble upon any and unclassifed Lizards.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by syberkat
I saw the program, all of them, put them on dvd, secret rulers of the world?

Yeah you made slight mistake with it being icke in the merc it was that older guy wats his name....??? with the code words he uses on the phone,..? jack somethin? no i may be wrong.

Syberkat, with respect, I didn't say that Icke was in the Merc, I said he was being followed by persons unknown in a Merc who were out to intimidate him.

Whatever else they achieved, they certainly aroused the interest of the British viewing public in a topic that would otherwise have been considered irrelevant.

[edit on 8-3-2006 by Englishman_in_Spain]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:17 PM
link   
Sorry i wrote that wrong i know you didnt say he was in the merc, its just that i saw it and dont remember icke being followed anywhere by anyone, only that other guy in different episode. But yeah anyway, dodgy.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 12:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by TruthMagnet

Yeah well im not an 'ickian' thanks but i get your point.

There is actually more 'evidence' (not proof ) of reptillian beings in those ancient cultures than there is of say, god of the bible and jesus etc.., but it doesnt stop the church being legal and polluting the atmosphere with their crap. every day, and we are forced to 'respect' their stupid belief.

All the things you said you do as a ufologist are just evidence, not proof..
Why cant everyone work together and stop bickering.

come on kiddies..

Government docs -- more reading material you mean? from the government? haha..

whistleblower testimony -- yet more words of mouth on paper?

Radiation marks-- evidence left behind by something but its not proof a ..ufo done it?

radar returns -- more evidence, but wheres the PROOF its a ...ufo? or alien is the main question. We all KNOW military make their own ufos.

There should be nobody BE---lie---VING anything, you know or you dont, simple as that, all the rest is possibility and probability.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by syberkat]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:03 PM
link   
David Icke is a paranoid schizophrenic. He is obviously trying to get recognition in America nowadays, ever since he was basically laughed out of Britain.

He even describes the moment his brain fried, when the gullable little soccer player that he is, totally isolated from reality by celebrity status and sporting desire, was freaked out by a phoney fortune teller in Blackpool, England.

Lizardmen....
Says it all really.

Alumni Gus.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
You are obviously misguided about what defines a 'Paranoid Schitzophrenic'...a total insult to those who have mental illnesses

Paranoid: being in fear that they are out to get you..... signs of Paranoia in David Icke? No, totally opposite, no fear, and no reason to believe 'they' are after him.... Conclusion - Paranoid? NO!

Schitzophrenic: The inability to take the focus off ONE side of the brain and inability to balance both left and right, ie, totally one side of the brain. either totally logical and egotistical, or totally creative and imaginative? Which sign does David posses.... umm...both? Creative of the mind, supportive of his supposed imagination of 'lizardmen'.... and analytical...... the fact that he discerns supposed truth from fiction..ie researcher... This indicates a TOTALLY balanced mind. Conclusion - Schitzophrenic? - NO!

As David Icke would say, "I wish nothing worse for you than for you to come back in your next life as yourself"

Kind Regards
Merger

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join