It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Give me a few "reasons" why I should take David Icke seriously?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:33 AM
link   
Merger,

Thank you for taking the time to explain all that. The DNA aspect is something I haven't delved into much. I didn't realize there was a group doing just that. I may have to check that out.

When I look at DNA it looks incomplete. It should be a tube in order to properly transmit all the information into the different parts of the multi-body system. Instead, it's only a fraction of a tube. Anyone can see what I'm talking about by expanding the existing external walls of the DNA strands to go completely around the circle and meet. If you do this using a DNA model on a computer you won't be able to see the inner connecting spans of information. As it stands now, any transmission of information through the DNA system will leak out. It's like cutting a spiral strip continuing the length of a garden hose and then trying to get water to go through it.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
Bravo on Mergers Subatomic viewpoint. The hidden universe that is most often forgotten

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Thanks everyone,

I have actually realised, that if you can count all the atoms in the entire physical universe........... that the total combinations that make up DNA is actually GREATER! So there are more combinations in DNA than atoms, and fondly enough, DNA can fit comfortably in a tiny little cell..... absolutely amazing!!!

Also, I've been reading some articles that 'messages' from space or 'channelers' are saying that some alien species have 3 strands in their DNA.....to me this waves a red flag, this is impossible. 2 strands hold EVERY INFORMATION there needs for the creation of life itself. Why would an alien species have 3 strands? The answer: they wouldn't!

Now, something else about the functionality of DNA, because DNA can hold so much information, and in fact DNA is made to last forever (the human mind believes it needs to die at some point, thus death) if DNA can be replicated into an active computer system, or using DNA itself to store information through chemical process.......you would have the largest hard drive in existance, as well as the fastest CPU... Oh wait....the elite already have this technology!

freedumb it seems, are for the dumb to believe they are free!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon
The thread owner said He can't provide any evidence. That's just not true.

Yeah; he could. But I haven't seen any.

I understand where you (and the thread owner) are coming from. Here's the thing. I've never read one of his books so I'm not exactly sure what evidence he gives. The evidence I'm talking about is the evidence of intelligent interference with humanity's development. The 'quantum leap from vacuum tube to integrated circuit' type of evidence. The great stone circles scattered across the earth from different cultures but with the same mathematic properties. Amazing cities that popped up out of nowhere. Batteries in Baghdad. Human remains dating tens of thousands of years. And on and on.

The leap to reptilians for me is simply a matter of putting a "face" on the intelligent interference that I have seen plenty of evidence for. The "face" is not completely arbitrary though.

There are several references to lizard men from ancient tribes.

Zulu tribe of Africa called them Chitauli - meaning the dictators, the ones who tell us the law

Bambara tribe of West Africa called them Zishwezi - meaning dival or the glidal-creatures that can glide down from the sky or glide through water

Hutu / Watusi tribe of Africa called them Imanujela - meaning the Lords who have come

The Coorie tribe in Australia called them Byamie

The Hopi tribe in the Americas called them Katchina

(Some tribes of central america have lizard-men in their religions as well but I don't have a reference to that on hand)

When I first heard that I thought it was really neat, because I had always been taught by teachers that gravity is a force that pulls, even though Einstein showed it was a pushing from space curving around mass probably a hundred years ago.

Yup. I always used the analogy of opening a door towards you. Are you exerting a pulling force on the door to bring it towards you? No, you are pushing the back side of the door nob towards you.

A better anology would probably be koalas, or some animal not very many people have actually seen in person.

You're probably right. It's hard to come up with an analogy that works for a concept that our senses can't sense. I was actually on the reptilian research project here on ATS (Link), but I could only get so far before hitting a brick wall. I concluded that my time would be best spent elsewhere. But yet, here I am again. A glutton I guess.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Arm of Geddon, I actually posted in that research project....

Also, here's something for you to think about, the foundations of physics seems to be in a new era, with modern day scientists thinking more like Nicola Tesla than Albert Einstein.

There is a book, forgot what its called, but it explains the theory that the big bang, or expansion theory, affects every single atom in the physical universe, and its not that an object is attracted by a bigger object, ie gravity, but the large object EXPANDING to meet the object that is further away!

That the earth is continualy expanding and shrinking to meet up with everything that leaves its ground........ what a warped thought, but hey, I can't dispute it, I must read more on the subject!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Merger
2 strands hold EVERY INFORMATION there needs for the creation of life itself.

That's a very bold statement. I suppose it could be true for the life that we know of on Earth. But since we only know of a ridiculously small percentage of existence how can the statement be absolutely true. It may be but you can't say it's true based on what we know. Unless you know something we don't.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by ganymede
But I've come here, in hopes that someone can convince me to take this man seriously. I've read some articles on his website, but there's nothing there that I've read that has hit home. So I'm all eyes and ears

[edit on 5-3-2006 by ganymede]

In this day we are presented with many theories some false some true. It is up to all of us to take in what is being presented and to find own truth. It is about discernment at the end of the day. Your truth may not necessarily be my truth and vice versa and no one should be convincing you to take seriously what David Icke says. Only you can make the decision to believe or not.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:28 AM
link   
Then we have more in common here than I thought, Arm of Geddon.

Where you look at all those old "mysteries" or whatever-you'd-call-them and see circumstantial evidence of reptilians, I've seen the same things and just had more humanoid extraterrestrials in mind. But I know exactly what you mean. So I'm under the impression that ancient societies were in contact with ETs, too. I've heard of the Dogon Tribe, which told of fish people or something of that nature, but none of those you've described. And the Sumerian/Babylonian Annunaki, and the builders of the Pyramids, etc., though I think those were of a more humanoid brand. It wouldn't at all surprise me if there were some sort of reptilians species that have been in contact with us in other regions of the world, thought.

And nice posts, Merger.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   

if DNA can be replicated into an active computer system, or using DNA itself to store information through chemical process.......you would have the largest hard drive in existance, as well as the fastest CPU... Oh wait....the elite already have this technology!

And yet, they can't defeat the aliens? What a bunch o' morons. Can we elect a new non-elected elite please. I think their DNA may be messed up.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11
Then we have more in common here than I thought, Arm of Geddon.

Where you look at all those old "mysteries" or whatever-you'd-call-them and see circumstantial evidence of reptilians, I've seen the same things and just had more humanoid extraterrestrials in mind.

Don't get me wrong. There is plenty of evidence for humanoid alien interaction as well. However, the idea of ascended velociraptors is much more sinister and makes for much better reading than some humanoid aliens. Pfft. Booooring.

Edit:
for sarcasm

[edit on 3/6/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:52 AM
link   
Great Zulu Shaman and Elder
CREDO MUTWA
On Alien Abduction & Reptilians

A Rare, Astonishing Conversation
9/30/99 by Rick Martin

By Permission from The SPECTRUM newspaper's Front Page story!
September 1999

It has often been said that the Native Elders of any given tribe hold the keys to knowledge. This statement has never been more clearly confirmed than in the recent interview I had the great privilege to conduct with Zulu “Sanusi” (Shaman) Credo Mutwa, now nearing eighty years of age.

Through the efforts and assistance of David Icke, I was able to establish contact with Dr. Johan Joubert, who graciously coordinated with Credo Mutwa, thus allowing the interview to take place by telephone, literally half-way around the world in South Africa. We at The SPECTRUM would like to convey our deepest appreciation to both David Icke and to Dr. Joubert for their selfless efforts at getting this man’s Truth out to the world.

www.metatech.org...

[edit on 6/3/2006 by Lady of the Lake]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Arm of Geddon,

My reasoning for the 2 strands of DNA....is the basis for 97% of the DNA, and that is from accessing this part, that the 97% of DNA is atually the physical representation of god itself...... 'God made man in his image'. Indeed it did, but that should have read 'God made life in its image'..... a more accurate example.

With your statement about computers of DNA and the inability to thwart of aliens....... well, all I can say is that 'technology' is already used to protect the solar system. Planets such as Pluto and Xena are artificial and are outposts controlled by the elite to protect the solar system from invasion. Of course, then you have to take into consideration that even MORE powerful beings than that of the Draco exist, and they do, the Sirians from Sirius A for example (which fondly enough, gave the Draco, and the Humanoids, technology for weapons)

I must iterate, that there is a reason for 'Space' type tv shows and movies, star wars, star trek etc... because there is a global agenda for a 'staged' alien invasion - its purpose, to FALSLY unite every nation and FORCE the NWO because everyone will want it so! Where has this happened before? 911! Instead of Aliens being the culprit, it was made to believe Muslims did it, and thus the loss of freedom by the increase of unessessary false sense of security! So expanding on that same concept, a FAKE invasion, will force the 'false sense of security' and loss of freedom by introducing the NWO.

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:27 AM
link   

Arm of Geddon,

My reasoning for the 2 strands of DNA....is the basis for 97% of the DNA, and that is from accessing this part, that the 97% of DNA is atually the physical representation of god itself...... 'God made man in his image'. Indeed it did, but that should have read 'God made life in its image'..... a more accurate example.

I'm sorry, but that did not clear up my confusion at all. In fact, I'm worse off now. Not your fault I'm sure. Hopefully, I can properly express where my confusion lies so you can address it if you wish.

What I see you saying is that the 97% Junk DNA is the information used for all the atomic substances (periodic table) we know of, correct?

If that's correct, my problem lies with assuming that just because our DNA has everything we know of, doesn't mean that there isn't other information for additional atomic substances.

If you are utilizing the bible as a reference that may be a bit dangerous. I'm under the impression that the bible is part of the alien trap and they are the ones professing to be our God as in 'God made man in his image'. In other words, the aliens made man in their image.

Ok, not sure how to wrap that up. Hopefully, you can gleem my meaning.

With your statement about computers of DNA and the inability to thwart of aliens....... well, all I can say is that 'technology' is already used to protect the solar system. Planets such as Pluto and Xena are artificial and are outposts controlled by the elite to protect the solar system from invasion.

Don't forget some of the weirder moons in the solar system. But to mention those may cause 'Fear' and 'Panic'.

Of course, then you have to take into consideration that even MORE powerful beings than that of the Draco exist, and they do, the Sirians from Sirius A for example (which fondly enough, gave the Draco, and the Humanoids, technology for weapons)

I'm kinda fond of the Draco.
I wish outer space guys would conquer the Earth and make people their pets, because I'd like to have one of those little beds with my name on it.

I must iterate, that there is a reason for 'Space' type tv shows and movies, star wars, star trek etc... because there is a global agenda for a 'staged' alien invasion - its purpose, to FALSLY unite every nation and FORCE the NWO because everyone will want it so!

Exactly. I'm secretly hoping that the real alien invasion will happen immediately after the fake one. That should put the fear of god in the elite. And it will make for an excellent show. I hope there is some warning though because I'm going to need some beer and other party favors.

a FAKE invasion, will force the 'false sense of security' and loss of freedom by introducing the NWO.

If only the NWO had a brain. They went all the way to the emerald city and came back empty handed. So what are they going to do about the thousands of space rocks headed this way? Use a super powerful EM field to move the planet into hyperspace everytime we're about to be hit? A planetary game of dodge ball perhaps. Or are they just going to cower in their bunkers until they run out of supplies and are forced to come to the surface and be slaughtered by the few humans that survived? Or will they just be consumed for food by their alien overlords. Find out on the season finale of "Earth: Asylum of the Galaxy".

Edit: cleaning it up

[edit on 3/6/2006 by Arm Of Geddon]

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:45 AM
link   

I'm sorry, but that did not clear up my confusion at all. In fact, I'm worse off now. Not your fault I'm sure. Hopefully, I can properly express where my confusion lies so you can address it if you wish.

What I see you saying is that the 97% Junk DNA is the information used for all the atomic substances (periodic table) we know of, correct?

If that's correct, my problem lies with assuming that just because our DNA has everything we know of, doesn't mean that there isn't other information for additional atomic substances.

If you are utilizing the bible as a reference that may be a bit dangerous. I'm under the impression that the bible is part of the alien trap and they are the ones professing to be our God as in 'God made man in his image'. In other words, the aliens made man in their image.

Ok, not sure how to wrap that up. Hopefully, you can gleem my meaning.

I see where you're coming from, I should have been more specific with the reference to 97% of DNA. 97% of the DNA as mentioned before, is a physical representation of God. What this means, is that every possible combination to ever possibly exist, can be found in the 97% of DNA, thus every possible combination IS God. Remember I said there are more combinations of DNA then there are atoms in the entire universe? Well that really does apply here.

I will explain something else, hoping its easier to understand. EVERYTHING is God. There is no separation or distinction between anything in reality. rock, sand, trees, grass, insects, humans, draco etc.... we are all made of gods entirity, LIFE however, is represented through the 97% of DNA, where as everything else, is made up of the constructions of molecules and atoms etc... the physical reality representation of Gods essence....

So the answer to the 'atomic' substances question, its not having everything 'we know of', it has everything 'we know of, and DON'T know of' that is held in the 97% of DNA. You can find what substances exist without looking for them in reality, because the combination of what exists is already in your 97% of DNA. So what this means is that you can find out the TRUE essence of the creator itself!!

Now Hyperspace techniques allows the access to God anyway, without really delving into DNA itself, because as I mentioned before, as you are part of God anyway, you have constant communication with it. The 90% of the Brain which is found to be unused, is in constant communication with God... When you sleep, you go into hyperspace and dreams are a representation of your contact with God. And because hyperspace has no time and space, the LEFT brain must interpret it into pictograms, relating it to experience/memory so that it can have a foundation of analysis........ Have you ever woken up and at that VERY instant you wake up, you realise you know EVERYTHING, then all of a sudden, it dissapears in a flash? Thats because the LEFT brain kicks in and takes over the 'logic' of the matter.......

Then there's the other side of dreams, programming dreams.....dreams of religious figures, aliens etc... all ELF induced dreams to activate/trigger programming in specific programmed individuals.

I think i'm going off topic here.......

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:02 AM
link   

What this means, is that every possible combination to ever possibly exist, can be found in the 97% of DNA...

I gotcha now. I still think the thing should be a tube. The double-helix we know just seems too frail. But hey, just my opinion.

Then there's the other side of dreams, programming dreams.....dreams of religious figures, aliens etc... all ELF induced dreams to activate/trigger programming in specific programmed individuals.

Yea, they just activated me to come on here and talk about this stuff. I swear they never leave me alone for too long. Frakkin implants.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by Arm Of Geddon

What this means, is that every possible combination to ever possibly exist, can be found in the 97% of DNA...

I gotcha now. I still think the thing should be a tube. The double-helix we know just seems too frail. But hey, just my opinion.

Yea, they just activated me to come on here and talk about this stuff. I swear they never leave me alone for too long. Frakkin implants.

If it was an activation to speak out against the elite, then its not an activation by the elite, but by their enemy...............same as me actually!

What implants may I ask...the general array that most programmed people have or???

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:31 AM
link   
David Icke as well as Andrew Hennessey have quite a few facts correct but Whereas Andrew is not so much on the money grab David is. These facts which David observes can be seen by any one. We only have to watch the news. But why subject ourselves to so much lies. It is good to keep up with the news but remember these news channels are adding drama to the news so it sells more. If watching TV the best thing to do is to cut the commercials out.
Fact is we are all linked,
Fact our ego that separates us is an illusion,
Fact we all have a greater self,
Fact link with the greater self then we are linked with others.
Fact if I said all of what I know David Icke would be out of business.
Fact I only need money for everyday needs and have no desire of creating a large business like David Icke.
Fact though I am higher up on the human matrix I still accept equality, I am not better then anyone else and will not accept people bowing to me.
Fact Jesus and Lucifer are linked to the matrix via me and other Angel/humans.
Fact though I carry the energy of Allah I have only a connection. I am like the messenger.
Fact David Icke can get stuffed till he gets his cosmic connection.
Fact on Earth there are 500,000 Angels in human bodies guiding the human,
Fact the Draconian do control Earth to a great extend but their power gets less and less.
Fact Dragons and Draconian are two different species. Though to my knowledge Draconian do come from Dragons.
Fact a lot of the bone pointing by David Icke saying certain people like Bush are reptilians is false. But Bush has been influenced by draconian. Sooner or later he will toss those leaches around him away. Bush is human!

I ask everyone to toss their beliefs out, what is true will return. Work for the Greater good, with the three principles of Unity, Equality and Truth. These three principles are contained in LOVE.
LOVE flows and needs no words in front of it.
Infinite love like unconditional love is just the mind trying to classify love. Love is beyond the mind and needs no classification.
In meditation we can feel the truth.
Angel Hugs,
Angelalan

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:35 AM
link   

What implants may I ask...the general array that most programmed people have or???

I'm not at liberty to discuss that information at this time.

Gotta get some rest...be back later on.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
angelalan..... I agree with most, but realised you are also spewing out disinformation.

Bringing Lucifer and Jesus and Allah into this says to me you are still pushing the elite's agenda, and that is to succumb to fear (lucifer) redemption (jesus) and worship (allah) where as in actuality, none of these are true.

Unless of course, you are referring to Allah as 'god', the true god, and not the god of the bible/koran or other organised religions, than I apologise.

As Satanism does exist, and 'apparently' the elite are satanists....then why do they not worship satan/lucifer? Because that entity does not exist! They worship their creators and that being the Astral Draco's....

Also, LOVE is not the answer, you can love someone unconditionally, or you can love someone to death.....its a NEUTRAL energy, one that can take the appearance of a rose or a knife, it can be used for positive or negative...

The answer is removing the VICTIMISATION that everyone on this planet has, because if you are a victim, then you attract victimisation or oppression by NON victimised entities. The elite believe they ARE superior...and where are they now? At the top of the ladder! So if you get out of apathy, get out of playing the 'oh but he hurt me' attitude, then their power over you weakens!

Kind Regards
Merger

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 06:18 AM
link   
Actually, that 97% "junk DNA" is just a term they use for the parts of the DNA code they haven't figured out the purpose for. It's not actually junk, just that right now we don't understand what biological function it serves.

I doubt that it's possible to make "human-lite" with 3% of the current DNA coding. Not saying anyone is saying that, but before anybody starts making wild claims...

DNA is remarkably complex, the 97% "junk DNA" could actually contain some sort of "genetic memory" or even a "God memory" but I doubt that's what all of it is. For the most part it probably codes for proteins that we haven't figured out it's purpose or point of activation yet.

What I mean by point of activation is that maybe it only happens once in a lifetime, like during the onset of puberty, or when someone has a near-death experience. Or maybe it activates during times when there's no way for a researcher to confirm it, like during passionate love-making, or when someone had a "eureka" moment.

There's still plenty science hasn't figured out, and "junk DNA" is one of them.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join