It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out..reps in human form?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by tr1n1t1

Btw, i didn't mean any offense what so ever, i mean....what are you a Shearer groupie or something?...and i'll have you know that football is my life. Infact i was the best on every team i've ever played on and have been capi more than once, what about you chum?

How come yopu know nothing about the sport then?

As I said, I can't stand Alan Shearer and as you can probably see from my signature below I am a Manchester United supporter.

YOu were best on every team you played on? Well done. You ask about me... I played for Manchester City (English Premier League team) youths until a bad injury.

Look, I am sure you are sincered with what you are telling us and I am sure it is all very real to you but I am concerned that this is a dangerously large part of your life.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:58 PM
link   
No problem, Not meaning to sound insulting, just asking, sorry. You say that you here your name though, so if they're not talking to you then why would you hear your name? Am I missing something.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Btw, i didn't mean any offense what so ever, i mean....what are you a Shearer groupie or something?...and i'll have you know that football is my life. Infact i was the best on every team i've ever played on and have been capi more than once, what about you chum?

How come yopu know nothing about the sport then?

As I said, I can't stand Alan Shearer and as you can probably see from my signature below I am a Manchester United supporter.

YOu were best on every team you played on? Well done. You ask about me... I played for Manchester City (English Premier League team) youths until a bad injury.

Look, I am sure you are sincered with what you are telling us and I am sure it is all very real to you but I am concerned that this is a dangerously large part of your life.

Oh wow, mancity youths huh? Bravo!
Btw, what do you mean i know nothing about the sport, what the? I haven't even talked about it ffs. Anyway, you're weirding me out man....enough said.

...and um, cripe, no it isn't a "dangerously large part of my life" ok? My god, i just have a bunch of material i've gathered up over the past few years, no big deal, jeez.
I just notice more things than most people cause i watch tv on my pc, mmk?
The sound is close distance and i can cap crazy stuff with the click of a button, like them snakoid eyes for example.
As i mentioned, i'm interested in this alien stuff and i just keep an eye out for these things. The clips and pics i posted are from downloads, i watch these shows often and i jus' pick these things up as i catch them, alright?

[edit on 3-3-2006 by tr1n1t1]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
No problem, Not meaning to sound insulting, just asking, sorry. You say that you here your name though, so if they're not talking to you then why would you hear your name? Am I missing something.

Well, i can't explain that really. I just hear my name on abit of the stuff i download that's all. Caught my attention, not exactly saying they're conversing with me, lol.
My name is mentioned twice in that simple life video and song i posted earlier....i dunno, it just catches my attention i suppose.
Afterwards i just starting noticing weirdness, like them snake eyes and sub messages. Hearing my name just makes me pay more close attention i guess, then i end up with a bunch of clips of weird "reppy" material, hehe.
Just thought i'd share the weirdness with you's, heh.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Oh btw, did you not hear what they said bout miss "cheryl" in the first sub?
Lol, c'mon man, how weird is that?! Ahem..."Cheryl i'll rape you", hmmm just abit on the crazy side, no?

Ok, that's just creepy. I didn't expect to 'actualy' hear it. It could just be a combination of similar sounding phonetics. Either way it's just weird and scary. As for your other clips, I'm not to sure what to say. The first futbol clip is a little weird, but at the same time it's not. When I'm playing a sport(or what not) and concentrating really hard, I'll often make weird facial contortions. Sticking my tounge out when I'm concentrating is a biggie, lol.

The nine eleven clip, I heard nothing besides, 'ohh'.

The Tyra Banks photo's are weird, but there is a high probability that they are photoshoped. Hmmm, maybe that's why you don't hear much about the 50cent/Tyra Banks relationship. A good way to check this out would be to find some high resolution paparazi pics. The pics are out there, one just has to look deep.

Hey, you never know, you could be onto something. Check out this photo of Hilary Clinton(the evil reptile overlord). You will be shocked!

I'm not to sure about the whole subject of reptilians. I think Icke is a loon, and so is the other guy.*I just found out that Icke posts here, in his own forum, no offense intended :-). If we let him post here he must be onto something, maybe I'll look into his stuff a little bit more, he's still a loon, lol* Now shapshifting politicians is another thing
, lol!

Oh yeah, all the nitpicking by fellow members is nescisary. If people don't pick apart the evidence we will just be sheep, following blindly through a sea of information and disinformation, alike. It is absolutely nescisary that we get to the bottom of things, whitout straying from the truth! If that means asking offensive questions(about your futbol knowlage) and nitpicking through pics and clips, then so be it. ATS is about finding the truth. Deny Ignorance!

*...*edit

[edit on 3/3/2006 by ReginalBigsby]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
Have you ever considered that hearing your name is a comination of sounds on the clips that make the general sounding of your name? The mind does forward interpret things when more than half of the information is present.

As far as the pictures, there's really no proof that those image are legit and/or how many hands they've passed through before you got them. Iv posted the image that I blew up, and an image that I made to show how easy it is to make a beleivable reptilian eye effect. Infact there are tutorials for it all over the web.

Im not trying to insult you in anyway, its just that if you're going to make such outlandish claims you should have some sort of proof to show other than some photoshopped images.

The films I saw nothing in. I saw the refs hand move, which was blurred by the choppy image quality and thats all, the players behind him i saw them all do normal movments which mostly weren't even blurred. There's nothing special in anything you've provided, I mean no insult to you but thats just my final opinion on the evidence that you've provided.

Sorry.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Delirious]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby

Oh btw, did you not hear what they said bout miss "cheryl" in the first sub?
Lol, c'mon man, how weird is that?! Ahem..."Cheryl i'll rape you", hmmm just abit on the crazy side, no?

Ok, that's just creepy. I didn't expect to 'actualy' hear it. It could just be a combination of similar sounding phonetics. Either way it's just weird and scary. As for your other clips, I'm not to sure what to say. The first futbol clip is a little weird, but at the same time it's not. When I'm playing a sport(or what not) and concentrating really hard, I'll often make weird facial contortions. Sticking my tounge out when I'm concentrating is a biggie, lol.

The nine eleven clip, I heard nothing besides, 'ohh'.

The Tyra Banks photo's are weird, but there is a high probability that they are photoshoped. Hmmm, maybe that's why you don't hear much about the 50cent/Tyra Banks relationship. A good way to check this out would be to find some high resolution paparazi pics. The pics are out there, one just has to look deep.

Hey, you never know, you could be onto something. Check out this photo of Hilary Clinton(the evil reptile overlord). You will be shocked!

I'm not to sure about the whole subject of reptilians. I think Icke is a loon, and so is the other guy. Now shapshifting politicians is another thing
, lol!

Oh yeah, all the nitpicking by fellow members is nescisary. If people don't pick apart the evidence we will just be sheep, following blindly through a sea of information and disinformation, alike. It is absolutely nescisary that we get to the bottom of things, whitout straying from the truth! If that means asking offensive questions(about your futbol knowlage) and nitpicking through pics and clips, then so be it. ATS is about finding the truth. Deny Ignorance!

Hilary the overlord eh? Pshhh, neh, it's the queen of ENG babe!
Hah, nah i don't know....but whatever....

I'm still looking for that tyra clip though, i have a bunch of 'america's top model' shows so it's taking me awhile, i swear it's not photoshopped or anything, trust.

Oh and that 911 clip is creepy if you just block out the kids, i already showed it to others and the majority heard it, she even says it about 6 seconds after the towers were hit. Totally effin' creepy man, guh!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:55 PM
link   
"Chyel" - look im calling out ur name u better start tripping out again nah soz that was rude but seriously honey u either 1.need a man 2.need some home sweet loving.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Have you ever considered that hearing your name is a comination of sounds on the clips that make the general sounding of your name? The mind does forward interpret things when more than half of the information is present.

As far as the pictures, there's really no proof that those image are legit and/or how many hands they've passed through before you got them. Iv posted the image that I blew up, and an image that I made to show how easy it is to make a beleivable reptilian eye effect. Infact there are tutorials for it all over the web.

Im not trying to insult you in anyway, its just that if you're going to make such outlandish claims you should have some sort of proof to show other than some photoshopped images.

The films I saw nothing in. I saw the refs hand move, which was blurred by the choppy image quality and thats all, the players behind him i saw them all do normal movments which mostly weren't even blurred. There's nothing special in anything you've provided, I mean no insult to you but thats just my final opinion on the evidence that you've provided.

Sorry.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Delirious]

No no, i capped that pic myself from my own download. Wasn't sent to me or anything. The news guy i capped on my wintv and the tyra pic i capped on my ulead program, i was watching her then all of a sudden her pupils shifted into slits. I loaded that sucker into my video program then capped the pic.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by PhorumThroll
"Chyel" - look im calling out ur name u better start tripping out again nah soz that was rude but seriously honey u either 1.need a man 2.need some home sweet loving.

Sweet loving will do just fine, hehe!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Hilary the overlord eh? Pshhh, neh, it's the queen of ENG babe!
Hah, nah i don't know....but whatever....

I'm still looking for that tyra clip though, i have a bunch of 'america's top model' shows so it's taking me awhile, i swear it's not photoshopped or anything, trust.

Oh and that 911 clip is creepy if you just block out the kids, i already showed it to others and the majority heard it, she even says it about 6 seconds after the towers were hit. Totally effin' creepy man, guh!

LOL, almost forgot about the whole princess di/queen of england, reptile conection. Maybe Hilary is trying to push reptilian influence onto American politics. As if we don't have enough snake like politicians in office allready, lol! Do post the Tyra clip, I'd be interested in playing with it and picking it apart with an editor.

About the 911 clip. I've listened to it about thirty times now. I still don't hear it! If others have heard it then there is a good chance that it is there. A good way to look into this would be to find out who is saying this. You say, 'she even says...'. Who is 'She'? Maybe that question could lead to some interesting research material. I think it's worth checking out. I'll garuntee you that you can find out all the names of the people in that room, at the given time.

If the first Hilary clip wasn't convincing enough here's another good one...

...oh man these pics give me the willies, and I don't even buy into the whole reptilian deal.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby

...oh man these pics give me the willies, and I don't even buy into the whole reptilian deal.

Omfg!!! Lol! Did you really need to post that pic, hahaha! Ew.

Anyways, i finally found miss tyra in ep.4...ugh this took forever!
K, i'm gonna cap it and post, this'll take a few minutes.

Btw, this clip is even freakier than i thought, you will totally be convinced after you see this, trust me!

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 4-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:29 PM
link   
Alright, it didn't come out high quality cause it's a certain avi format rendered by my ulead, but you can see her eyes good enough.
Tomorrow or whenever i'll try and download a dif' program so it comes out in higher format.

s53.yousendit.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by podperson
Outside of the evidence you present, can you please explain how you became convinced of the prescence of shape-shifting reptilians and how prevalent you perceive them to be? Do you watch television expecting to see reptilians?

The biggest trick that the reptilians and Illuminati play is to get you to not *believe in them*

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
hehe cheryl, i feel sorry for you, you need help girl! lol get out more! Wayne rooney and alan shearer, aliens? lol, If aliens have the skills to get here, they have the skills to produce better footballers than that!!!

Well, aliens and reptilans do exist. She just didn't provide the correct evidence.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:24 PM
link   
If that video of Tyra Banks is undoctored, not an illusion/trick of the camera, and 100% genuine; then I'd have to say it's a really good start a decent proof. Btw, can you post the name of the show? I'll download the show, and check it out. That video gave weirded me out, whether it's real or not...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Here's another pic of them snake eyes i was refering too.

I'm sure alot of you guys recognise this lady....Miss Banks.

Well, the reason her eyes seem to be slits is due to an artifact called Interlacing which is common on Standard TVs.

Effects like that are caused when someone is moving on the screen which 1 half is drawn at a time. So when you pause fast moving (or quick movements) on an interlaced TV signal you get effects like this.

img117.imageshack.us...

In the zoomed image you can see where part of her eye is cut off. due to interlacing.
(In the middle)

EDIT

Updated the image.

You can see a faint line going thru her eye which is a cause of an artifact on a tv... which can cause that 'Slit Eye' effect if the person on screen moves in a certain way.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Xabora]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:21 AM
link   
Hey it's ok. You shouldn't be sighing though....I've done an anyalisis on the pic, clearly it is photoshoped. Sorry mate...don't mean to dissappoint you here. However...there are such things as reptilians, I'll give you that.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   

Are you for real?! As if you know me or something...
I know ALOT about football hun, i've even been making soccer compilation clips for the past 3 years. Christ, trust me sweety, you don't know me at all.

...and just so you know i'm not bull#tin', i'm gonna post the last soccer video i made, which was about a few days ago, and i bet any money you'll enjoy it too!

I'm just wondering, no offense towards you or anything...but what's with the swearing and blasphomy, and the hun and sweety. Really honestly no offense, but it makes you sound sort of...I don't know..sort of "stuck up"...seriously, that's what you come off as to people who are showing you what's real. Sorry, I really am not trying to be mean at all, please try to undrestand my point of view. Trya Banks is no reptilian...she has a family, and everything...trust me, I would have heard about her if she was one.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
why are people so quick to offend each other. why cant we all get along and gather the most irrefutable evidence and stay on topic.

never mind about each others knowledge of football and life in general.

Judgements are made to quickly so lay off and lets start collecting the real evidence on a very real topic.

peace to all

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join