It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out..reps in human form?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:13 AM
link   
Ok, first of all, i'm gonna let you guys know that i'm a big soccer fan and i make compilations of soccer matches. I have a video here that has a couple of famous soccer players in it...that IMO are apparently showing off they're "shapeshifting skills". Sounds crazy i know but bare with me here cause i am totally serious.

Anyway, here's the story....i've been familiar with these alien #s for awhile now and lately i've been noticing some crazy stuff in these soccer matches i've downloaded, and i'm talking WEIRDNESS! I've noticed players(specially the ones that have been in my comp clips) and people in the crowd as well acting REALLY weird . Like for example....their eyeballs somehow POPPING OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS!
Lol, i am so sure i wasn't just seeing things, trust me on this!
If you want a clip of that, i can most likely cap that as well and post it, which i prolly will cause you won't believe me anyway.

Ok, anywho, this clip i'm gonna post has 2 pros apparently shapeshifting or some #, if you haven't heard by now, they wear a hologram "suit"....and that's how they hide they're true form.
This suit enables them to shapeshift into pretty much anything they can conjure up with their imagination. I know, i sound nuts but please don't flame me cause i am effin' serious about this.
Mmmk, the first guy in this clip peaks his reppy face out like as if he's teasing us "subliminally" or whatever....and just before that, you can catch him sticking out his tongue at the camera. It's pretty weird i tell ya.......and the next guy has some sorta flame protrusion coming out of his right wrist, it's in plain sight, you'll see.

...and um, just in case this still sounds like BS to you guys, i'm gonna post a pic of some news guy i caught on tv late last year. This guy freaked the hell outta me i'm telling you....like, all of a sudden his eyes just turned to slits!
I mean, they appeared snakish or rather reptilian, it just freaked me out bigtime, lucky i had my sat hooked up to my pc, otherwise i wouldn't have caught that mofo.

btw, i have other pics of people with them eyes and they're celebrities on top of that, i'm not sure if i wanna post them but if you guys want, i suppose i could....

Here's the video i'm posting about, just watch it a few times real close and you'll see what i'm talking about.

devils

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Hey, I kept an open mind and watched the clips.

All I can say is that I think you have an admirably active imagination.

I used to take hallucinagetics but even on those I don't think I could come up with a lizard type connection in regards to this innocent soccer video.

As for the 'flame' hand..... a limb moving in sunlight and catching the light.

It actually amazes me that you can derive such wild imaginative material from such a mundane telecast!

For the curious: If you are already convinced about lizard shapeshifters you might just be able to convince yourself that you are seeing somthing here.... if you squint your eyes, make a wish, and shut down about 80 percent of normal brain activity. Just maybe. Otherwise, nothing to see here.

Nuff said.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You desperately need to post better evidence or else this thread will go down the pan just like thousands before you.
Provide for the discerning onlookers now!

I beleive there are reptilian entitys in positions of power , bush, windsors those kind of folk. but i need more convincing images than the video you provided.

peace and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:00 AM
link   
You desperately need to post better evidence or else this thread will go down the pan just like thousands before you.
Provide for the discerning onlookers now!

I beleive there are reptilian entitys in positions of power , bush, windsors those kind of folk. but i need more convincing images than the video you provided.

peace and welcome to ATS

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:30 AM
link   
That guy up there in the pic looks a bit weird but I dunno about shearer & rooney, just camera effects I think. Try & find more evidence

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
As some one who has documented eye witness reports of shape shifters, and has seen them with my own eyes in 2003 and 04, I was interested to see what you had found.

In my humble opinion you are chasing shadows with this video clip. Wayne Rooney is plain ugly thats all, and Alan Shearers hand does nothing a human arm cannot. Sorry, but you endanger serious topic talk when you post nonesense like this. If you ever have a real piece of footage we would all be very interested - Till then, just keep your eyes opened and focused _ dont go chasing shadows.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:24 AM
link   
ummm, ok then.......

I seriously doubt i'm seeing things here sweetheart...if you can't see the guys hand turning into a damn cylinder shooting out a flame, you need some spectacles. Just watch what the guy does, it's pretty evident he's spitting or blowing on his hand and then an effin' "jet flame" flies out....lol, are you blind?!
...and the first guy, you can clearly see the side of his face transform or bulg out just after he sticks his tongue out, and he's apparently keeping his eye on the camera the whole time. It's creepy IMO.

Anyways...lemme give you guys some REAL weird # then...just try and ignore this mmmk?

These are subliminal messages i've found in videos i've downloaded over the past few years. Mostly from reality tv shows and such, like for ex: 'the simple life' (yes i'm a girl).
I got a 911 clip as well which has most likely been posted on here before, you know the one where dubya is reading that effin' goat book backwards?
Creepy ass sub msg in that one for sure....i've already showned this online to people and believe me, they heard it...freaked them out abit. I'll post a link to that clip if you don't believe me.

Well, here's them clips, just try and deny what you HEAR, mmk?

Here's the 911 clip, what i'm talking about is a brit woman's voice in the backwards saying "Oooh New York, the world is ours"....you'll hear kids reading outloud but just block them out and you'll hear the woman.
Infact, the first thing you'll hear is her saying "Oooh".

Ok, this is ' the simple life' sub msgs i was talking about. The thing that i hate about these subs is the fact that they mention my effin' NAME in them!(cheryl)

thesimplelife

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:34 AM
link   
ok I watched all your clips again on video editing software, and there is nothing there. There is no flames, there are no transformations of rooneys face, and in the clips of 9-11 well I could cut and add together anything to make something else.

You see things here that others don't, but im not going to go into that. As for your name in the clip, well thats not really that weird due to it being about a girl called cheryl is it? sorry, but your doing reptilian research a whole lot of harm by posting c,,p like this.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:58 AM
link   
Here's another pic of them snake eyes i was refering too.

I'm sure alot of you guys recognise this lady....Miss Banks.

Hmmmm now here's something interesting.......i found a DARTH MAUL in her reality tv show when i adjusted the brightness in the video.

Here's one more i caught, he's wearing a cap of some sort.

[url=

Mmmk, obviously there's something wrong with the darth links, i'll try and fix those tomorrow i suppose.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by tr1n1t1]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr1n1t1
ummm, ok then.......

Hmmm..>i don't know mate.. I tried looking again and again and I really can't see anything...???? I don't know...

[edit on 3-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
ok I watched all your clips again on video editing software, and there is nothing there. There is no flames, there are no transformations of rooneys face, and in the clips of 9-11 well I could cut and add together anything to make something else.

You see things here that others don't, but im not going to go into that. As for your name in the clip, well thats not really that weird due to it being about a girl called cheryl is it? sorry, but your doing reptilian research a whole lot of harm by posting c,,p like this.

Ugh! Sweetheart, i swear, i am not imagining this crap or anything, why is it..i show some ppl and they see, and other's don't? Man that is #ing annoying i tell ya! Anyway, just for your information, i did NOT add anything to ANY clip i posted what so ever mdear...trust me mmmk?

That 911 clip has the same damn audio it has in the original, i only noticed it(most likely the only one infact) cause i listen for sub msgs, alright?
Go google '911 bush video' and you'll hear the same sub on every copy, like as if i put it there myself, if that's what you mean..if not then i apologise.

Oh btw, did you not hear what they said bout miss "cheryl" in the first sub?
Lol, c'mon man, how weird is that?! Ahem..."Cheryl i'll rape you", hmmm just abit on the crazy side, no?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by tr1n1t1
Ok, first of all, i'm gonna let you guys know that i'm a big soccer fan and i make compilations of soccer matches. I have a video here that has a couple of famous soccer players in it...that IMO are apparently showing off they're "shapeshifting skills". Sounds crazy i know but bare with me here cause i am totally serious.

Anyway, here's the story....i've been familiar with these alien #s for awhile now and lately i've been noticing some crazy stuff in these soccer matches i've downloaded, and i'm talking WEIRDNESS! I've noticed players(specially the ones that have been in my comp clips) and people in the crowd as well acting REALLY weird . Like for example....their eyeballs somehow POPPING OUT OF THEIR SOCKETS!
Lol, i am so sure i wasn't just seeing things, trust me on this!
If you want a clip of that, i can most likely cap that as well and post it, which i prolly will cause you won't believe me anyway.

Ok, anywho, this clip i'm gonna post has 2 pros apparently shapeshifting or some #, if you haven't heard by now, they wear a hologram "suit"....and that's how they hide they're true form.
This suit enables them to shapeshift into pretty much anything they can conjure up with their imagination. I know, i sound nuts but please don't flame me cause i am effin' serious about this.
Mmmk, the first guy in this clip peaks his reppy face out like as if he's teasing us "subliminally" or whatever....and just before that, you can catch him sticking out his tongue at the camera. It's pretty weird i tell ya.......and the next guy has some sorta flame protrusion coming out of his right wrist, it's in plain sight, you'll see.

...and um, just in case this still sounds like BS to you guys, i'm gonna post a pic of some news guy i caught on tv late last year. This guy freaked the hell outta me i'm telling you....like, all of a sudden his eyes just turned to slits!
I mean, they appeared snakish or rather reptilian, it just freaked me out bigtime, lucky i had my sat hooked up to my pc, otherwise i wouldn't have caught that mofo.

btw, i have other pics of people with them eyes and they're celebrities on top of that, i'm not sure if i wanna post them but if you guys want, i suppose i could....

Here's the video i'm posting about, just watch it a few times real close and you'll see what i'm talking about.

devils

Wait a minute..I beleive you because I have seen these things before, but...I watched the video and it really doesn't look like anything to me...except for the first part when the soccer player sticks out his tongue. But wouldn't her be doing that because he's sweaty and hot? Also...I tryed to see, but I can not see anything about the guys wrist? perhaps just a reflection??? I'll check out the 9/11 video later....

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Heh, did you check out miss Tyra yet? Jeez that is pretty evident she doesn't look normal. That is just crazy, and trust me, you're not the only one that's seen that kinda thing...

Yeah check out that 911 clip later, you can clearly hear her if you just block out the kids voices, it's on all the copies i've downloaded so i know i'm not hearing things.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:38 AM
link   
tr1..im not sayin that you havent seen anything strange before...but in regards to the soccer video...the "poking the tongue" out is not strange at all...in is a game that requires energy and players look to rehydrate themselves...its common to lick your lips when u are down on fluids...ok..now onto the "stream of fire"...it looks kind of like it may have been cause from a reflection...but then again...players are not allowed to wear jewellry while playin...so i honestly dont know...but i personally wouldnt see much in that....but seriously...i think u have come across some stuff....but the soccer "evidence" isnt much to go by...

but good luck anyway...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by STAKZ
tr1..im not sayin that you havent seen anything strange before...but in regards to the soccer video...the "poking the tongue" out is not strange at all...in is a game that requires energy and players look to rehydrate themselves...its common to lick your lips when u are down on fluids...ok..now onto the "stream of fire"...it looks kind of like it may have been cause from a reflection...but then again...players are not allowed to wear jewellry while playin...so i honestly dont know...but i personally wouldnt see much in that....but seriously...i think u have come across some stuff....but the soccer "evidence" isnt much to go by...

but good luck anyway...

Yeah, i know what you mean hun, it isn't actually evidence of reptilian existence (lol) but it is pretty weird how he sticks his tongue out kinda playfully while looking at the camera (not licking his lips) and then he sorta does something with his face and it bulges out abit and turns dark , and the whole while he's still eyeing the cam. Eeeek!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Outside of the evidence you present, can you please explain how you became convinced of the prescence of shape-shifting reptilians and how prevalent you perceive them to be? Do you watch television expecting to see reptilians?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Oh my god! People stick out their tongues and whipe their noses!

IT'S TOTALLY EVIDENCE OF A REPTILIAN SHAPE-SHIFTER TAKEOVER OF OUR NATIONAL PRIDE AND SOCCER TEAMS!

Who ever guessed they were so connected to soccer? They're just such AWESOME players that they're exploiting us of our money by working as Actors and Soccer players!

Also... it's AMAZING that someone has Darth Maul - either as a costume or as a statue - when their rich. It's just UNHEARD OF! No normal person does this!

---------------

I'm sorry, but tr1n1t1, you've fallen for something I like to call "Alien-hunts"

They're like the Witch-Hunts of the old days, where people believed that any weird behaviour or activities, wierd spots on their bodies, or masquara, was considered to be a SURE sign that the person was a witch. Remember how that ended?

You must be very careful not to fall into the modern version of that! People are starting to see "Reptilian Shapeshifters" anywhere that they see something odd. For example, that Referee, I think he was wipping his nose. See how the hand becomes straight and crosses in front of his nose?

And the tongue stick-out, have you ever excersized so much that the spit in your mouth almost becomes a foam? At those points sometimes you just gotta open up, scrap some of that foam off your tongue, or let your tongue breath or something, because it feels totally disgusting.

So, before you go off labelling anything wierd or unusual as an alien takeover, step back and think. People do wierd things sometimes. Try to explain it to yourself first in a completely rational way before you go off on a magical adventure with your imagination for what it "could" have been, and then thinking its true without any sure evidence to back you.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:00 AM
link   
keep it coming your doing better, still need more evidence to convince the non-believers.

I can see the tyra banks thing your talking about, her eyes are reptilian.
Come to think of it so is Michael Jacksons
anomalies-unlimited.com...

Look at how he has changed and not just his facial structure his eyes particularly. This could explain his fascination with children (if he was a reptile) and why he was such a big success and also how he managed to get off with crimes to humanity which no one else would have (i.e child molestation at his ranch). Maybe the illuminati/reptilians insured his not guilty verdict.
Did he not shapeshift into a car in Moonwalker?

Maybe ive gone to far but anythings possible. Continue producing celebrity photos as they are the most noticable, i think you could be onto something here and i will post back with my finds too.

Love & Light

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Ok the tyra Banks piccie got my attention. Those eyes are reptilian - A good find Tr1n1t1, like it. As for the case of shape shifters, please don't think im trying to disprove all that you post, far from it. One good clear piccie is better than 10 cut and pasted film clips that are grainy at best.

Keep up the hunt, because sooner or later if we keep searching we will find concrete evidence we need.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
Just my two cents...
there is nothing unearthly about any of the pics or vids you have posted...

Nada...

come back when you have something worthwhile.
and critique yourself also... realize that ever post you make sits in infamy for web years...

You admitted when you posted, that no one would beleive you, because you knew the pics were lame proof...

help, not hinder
good luck on the next one...

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join