It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out..reps in human form?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby
If that video of Tyra Banks is undoctored, not an illusion/trick of the camera, and 100% genuine; then I'd have to say it's a really good start a decent proof. Btw, can you post the name of the show? I'll download the show, and check it out. That video gave weirded me out, whether it's real or not...

No way, no one doctored that clip hun. The name of the show is 'america's top model' It's episode4 of season 4. I downloaded it off 'torrentspy', later i'll upload a torrent file of the show on here, it's better to watch the original show rather than a cut out clip. It doesn't shjow well after it's cut out and rendered.
I agree too, that clip weirds the hell out of me, scared me too.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xabora
Well, the reason her eyes seem to be slits is due to an artifact called Interlacing which is common on Standard TVs.

Interlacing huh? I know alot about interlacing cause i cap soccer matches and some movies and i doubt at all that is interlacing, trust me. Infact there is no INTERLACING in the show at all, lol. It's plain to see, it's a clear cut clip, you'll see if you download the show later when i post the torrent. Maybe your not that sure what interlacing is but it's deffinetly not that, sorry.

mod edit: shortened quote

[edit on 4-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
I'm just wondering, no offense towards you or anything...but what's with the swearing and blasphomy, and the hun and sweety. Really honestly no offense, but it makes you sound sort of...I don't know..sort of "stuck up"...seriously, that's what you come off as to people who are showing you what's real. Sorry, I really am not trying to be mean at all, please try to undrestand my point of view. Trya Banks is no reptilian...she has a family, and everything...trust me, I would have heard about her if she was one.

In all honesty, that's what i'm like...not exactly "stuck up" but yeah i'm one of them type of girls i suppose. I understand you don't think she's reptilian but you don't know for sure and that's a fact.

mod edit: quote clarity

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Hey it's ok. You shouldn't be sighing though....I've done an anyalisis on the pic, clearly it is photoshoped. Sorry mate...don't mean to dissappoint you here. However...there are such things as reptilians, I'll give you that.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by whitelightwolf]

Nah, it's not photoshopped mdear. Basically you're accusing me of lying.

But anyway, i posted that clip so you guys know it ain't......

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight
why are people so quick to offend each other. why cant we all get along and gather the most irrefutable evidence and stay on topic.

never mind about each others knowledge of football and life in general.

Judgements are made to quickly so lay off and lets start collecting the real evidence on a very real topic.

peace to all

Well said there sparky.....

Ok, here's that darth maul i said i would post. Look close and you can see he's moving his arm back & forth but it's hard to catch, so just watch close.

This is the same episode that had the Tyra eyes.
I had a converted copy of this episode, it's in non-standard vdc so the quality sucks. If it was better i would have re-posted that tyra clip but the slits aren't as visible so what's the use.

Ok, there was 2 shots of this guy, one shot he's just standing there, another shot he's wearing a cap on his head.

s53.yousendit.com...

s38.yousendit.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:23 AM
link   
OK people it may just be the light in this piccie, but Tr1n1t1 you may be onto some thing here ...
jc-sihn.chez-alice.fr...

Just look at the pupils! i know there is a bit of light play due to the flash, but thats no way normal!

When I saw a shape shifter it was bright light that exposed the person... could the flash be what exposes her here??

OMFG just look at this piccie....OK Tr1n1t1 I think you hit gold dirt with the tyra banks thread.
jc-sihn.chez-alice.fr...

[edit on 4-3-2006 by MadGreebo]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Them TB pics are kinda weird IMO....i found something weird today too.

Ok, anyone here familiar with miss Tori Amos? (piano musician)
Now i'm sure she could be reptilian cause i used to be a big fan of her's and some of her lyrics are just wack!
Singing about reptiles and sacrificing and other weirdness, what the?
Even in one of her videos, i swear to god her pupils shift into slits at the end, very creepalicious! I'll post that in a minute......

Oh and i used to have a strange live concert clip of her and it had an improv or whatever at the beggining. She was talking to a fan of her's and he wanted to know why she lived in florida(where she grew up i think) but now she lives in england. Anyway, these were her exact words "cause ima lady lizard".....ummm that's just weird.

I'll find that audio and post it in here, i hope i still have it on my hard drive.

Here's a cap i got from some clip of tori i downloaded of some forum.
It looks like she appears lizard looking, it is totally undeniable, you won't even believe what you're seeing. Looks as if she is shapeshifting or something.

First here's the clip, i'm sure no one is gonna believe this when they see it.

s52.yousendit.com...

Now first here's a pic of an annunaki. Compare this to tori's pic...the resemblance is effin' scary! Look at the snout on the annunaki and then compare that with tori's "snout", looks exactly the same dont'cha think?

Amos

Dammit, that audio i was talking about ain't on my pc no more unfornately,
but the website i got it from said it'll be "back shortly". So, when it's up online again i can get that "ima lady lizard" quote then...just hope i can remember which live show it was. Think it was a florida show but i'm not sure.
The site is 'hereinmyhead.com'

[edit on 4-3-2006 by tr1n1t1]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 12:39 PM
link   
All of these are down to either reflection, interlacting, fake contact coloured lenses or motion blur.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

You have a very overactive imagination and I would suggest you get a 'reality check'.

Btw I didnt hear these voices in those clips, only stuff that sounded a little like it.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   
Complete and utter nonesense.

That clip of Alan Shearer, you say his hand turns into cylinder and shoots a flame??!!

Oh brother!! Looks like picks or wipes his nose and turns his hand in a split second, you're insane if you think it looks like he shoots a flame out of his hand!! Oh man!! Thank you SO much for the best laugh I had ALL week!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by VelvetSplash
Complete and utter nonesense.

That clip of Alan Shearer, you say his hand turns into cylinder and shoots a flame??!!

Oh brother!! Looks like picks or wipes his nose and turns his hand in a split second, you're insane if you think it looks like he shoots a flame out of his hand!! Oh man!! Thank you SO much for the best laugh I had ALL week!!

Well you're welcome!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ihatescifi
All of these are down to either reflection, interlacting, fake contact coloured lenses or motion blur.

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

en.wikipedia.org...

You have a very overactive imagination and I would suggest you get a 'reality check'.

Btw I didnt hear these voices in those clips, only stuff that sounded a little like it.

Reality check my as$, pft.

Ahem, anyways...here's something i haven't shown you yet. A clip from 'Stargate' the movie.
Ra actually says my FULL name, no i'm not joking either.
I hate to give out my name but i gotta prove to you that this is no joke, i feel like these bastards are on my tits for some reason, you guys would be paranoid too if you were me.

Ok, first he says my last name, then cheryl right afterwards.
This is why i didn't show this clip right away cause of my name being exposed, but whatever, i don't care..i'm fed up with all this "you're crazy" etc, etc.

s52.yousendit.com...

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:47 PM
link   
im sorry cheryl it is not as clear to me as you may think it is to you. it is very vagvue and slurred.

what i dont get is why they would make a movie with such a big budget and would single out you and make your name heard in part of the movie. Also how do you manage to hear this, you must sit for hours, days and months to hear this stuff.

How could you hear that?
Why would they single out you?
Why are you so special?

Answers please.

Peace

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

im sorry cheryl it is not as clear to me as you may think it is to you. it is very vagvue and slurred.

what i dont get is why they would make a movie with such a big budget and would single out you and make your name heard in part of the movie. Also how do you manage to hear this, you must sit for hours, days and months to hear this stuff.

How could you hear that?
Why are you so special?

Answers please.

Peace

Um, not even..i can clearly hear my name. I can't believe you can't make it out, wow, and the last name is
*removed* btw.

mod edit: Please don't post your real name in full

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
ok since you told me your last name i can make it out but you never answered my questions. oblige if you may!

sparky

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   

How could you hear that?
Why are you so special?

Answers please.

Peace

Sorry about that, didn't mean to ignore your Qs sparky.

How could i hear that?...If they mentined your name like that i'm pretty sure you'd catch that right away. This is my favorite movie so i decided to d/l the director's cut dvd and while watching it i noticed my name being said.
Sounds crazy but i don't know why i'm hearing this. I'm just as confused as you guys. I don't think i'm special or anything at all, i do have an ego to be honest but i'm nothing "special". Oh yeah that movie has Ra speaking in another language which must be egyptian or something, the other version has him speaking english.

Why would they single me out?

Don't ask me.... i have no idea at all.
I know i dream of ufos alot, i've seen one last year, little one with red lights all around it. That lil' ba$stard was eyeing me (just floating outside my window) while i was laying down on the couch, i caught a glimpse and it just sped off. Some dreams i have are really weird, some woman once called me 'god' (wtf?)

Another dream i had was where this small ship about the size of a car came down in my backyard and out came these little aliens dressed in whitish uniforms with head gear. I actually invited them inside the house...they took off their "helmets" and it turns out they were only children, what the?
Asked the female one what kinda alien she was, she said "lightworkers".
I've heard of light workers but i never imagind them to be young children.

As for your last question, i think i already answered that in the first paragraph.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:15 PM
link   
Just watch what the guy does, it's pretty evident he's spitting or blowing on his hand and then an effin' "jet flame" flies out....lol

Haaa
Jet flame
It did freak me out
I gotta see more of this stuff
I have just found out while ill be doing for the rest of the day....

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 05:16 PM
link   

wayne rooney and alan shearer! diabolical reptilian aliens secretly ruling over mankind!!!!!

omg i havent laughed so hard.....im sorry n o offense but wayne 'shrek' rooney can barely tie his own shoes let alone take over the world!

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Shadow88]

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Shadow88]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Be Bop A Lula
Just watch what the guy does, it's pretty evident he's spitting or blowing on his hand and then an effin' "jet flame" flies out....lol

Haaa
Jet flame
It did freak me out
I gotta see more of this stuff
I have just found out while ill be doing for the rest of the day....

What? You actually saw it? I can see it and yes it's freaky IMO.
That is sooo not a light or reflection, no way man, you can even see this cylander thing appear and the "flame" shoots out then goes back in, like wtf was that?

mod edit: censor circumvention

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:10 PM
link   
Jesus that's just too many smilies dude, lol.
Glad i'm atleast amusing some of you's, nothing wrong with that.

Tsk i don't blame you for laughing cause i would too if it were someone else posting this crazyness....there's other clips of soccer mathes i'm gonna post, very creepy stuff.

...and i'm not even saying it's just them two footy players, it's other famous ppl as well.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   
Ok, for anyone who wanted a copy of that 'america's next top model' show, i'm posting the torrent.

If anyone isn't familiar with these files or rather have no idea what they are, let me explain. It's not a video clip but more like a link to the video. First you need a bittorrent program, like the one i use..'bitlord'. Then you download the torrent and it opens up in your bit program and starts the download.
You'll notice seeds and peers, the seeds are the ppl uploadin' and the peers are downloaders, get me?

It's best to keep your program running after your download is finished so others can upload from you(you can still view the clip otherwise), just keep seeding is all i'm saying.....

s37.yousendit.com...

Btw, that tyra shot is located @ the 21st min. 21.23 to be precise.

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join