It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Check this out..reps in human form?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:43 AM
link   
hehe cheryl, i feel sorry for you, you need help girl! lol get out more! Wayne rooney and alan shearer, aliens? lol, If aliens have the skills to get here, they have the skills to produce better footballers than that!!!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by podperson
Outside of the evidence you present, can you please explain how you became convinced of the prescence of shape-shifting reptilians and how prevalent you perceive them to be? Do you watch television expecting to see reptilians?

They are pretty much everywhere. I bet you have plenty where you live, they're in human form, they wear a guise...you couldn't tell the difference. Most are on television, no joke, mostly reality tv shows. That's how they subliminally mind # people IMO.
Ok, as for your first Q, i became familiar with these nasties from when i started seeing 11:11 on my clocks, which was a few years back. I dunno even remember becoming familiar with 'em i guess it was just when i started hearing my name on reality tv shows. From then on, i would hear actual hissing sounds, and other crazy stuff. Prolly tomorrow i'll post some clips of that.

Tsk, what's this? "do you watch television expecting to see reptilians?"
Umm nope!........i don't watch tv no more cause my name became pretty prevalent with them apparently, pft. Omfg, like i am so weirded out by them, i'm getting abit freaked out. Honestly like...these reality tv shows i watch aare saying my name, like if i was watching it on my sat or some # i wouldn't notice but i hear this on my show downloads(torrents).
On my downloads i watch the show more than once so, after a couple of times i catch what they're saying "subliminally".
Guh, it's really messing me up and i've had it with this weirdness, that's why i'm here posting about it.
Man i am telling you, i hear my name everywhere and i know that sounds crazy but it's true. Effin' "cheryl" all over the place..i swear to god, lol.

Heard it on some song i recently downloaded 'your love' by frankie knuckles...
jesus that song even has these hissing sounds on it, well he sounds like a snake, not saying he's a snakoid or anything. I suppose i'll post the song for you guys cause i'm sure you think i'm bull#tin'....

frankie knuckles

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boniouk06
hehe cheryl, i feel sorry for you, you need help girl! lol get out more! Wayne rooney and alan shearer, aliens? lol, If aliens have the skills to get here, they have the skills to produce better footballers than that!!!

Lmfao! #### you man! Hah, i agree with you though, they need improvement!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:42 PM
link   
The photo of Ms Bank's eyes are creepy for sure. Can anyone verify if that is a legit picture?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Yarium
Oh my god! People stick out their tongues and whipe their noses!

IT'S TOTALLY EVIDENCE OF A REPTILIAN SHAPE-SHIFTER TAKEOVER OF OUR NATIONAL PRIDE AND SOCCER TEAMS!

Who ever guessed they were so connected to soccer? They're just such AWESOME players that they're exploiting us of our money by working as Actors and Soccer players!

Also... it's AMAZING that someone has Darth Maul - either as a costume or as a statue - when their rich. It's just UNHEARD OF! No normal person does this

Jesus christ! I get what you mean ok?! Pft...this crappy video was rather just a starting point for a bunch of other stuff i planned on posting.

Btw that effin' darth maul wasn't visible in the original clip at all, after i brightened up the clip i caught him, ew christ that thing almost gave me a heart attack..like, wtf was it doing there?! Lol

If you want to see the video, i can show you it's actually holding some sorta gun and he's even thrusting or grinding it back and forth, it is just plain disturbing!

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by denythestatusquo
The photo of Ms Bank's eyes are creepy for sure. Can anyone verify if that is a legit picture?

Hun i can send the clip of her if you want, i swear it's legit....i promise.
In the clip you'll catch the same thing, it's creepy as hell IMO.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   
I don't get it, what are we supposed to be seeing? All I saw was a soccer player getting ready to be subbed in... and he kinda licked his lips or stuck his toungue out... and in the next one I saw a referee move his hand a little and it turned a whitesh color because if the color of his shirt interfering with the quality of the video... yikes... The imagination is running wild in ths world... I hope we don't fall into total and utter insanity.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:12 PM
link   
OMG!

Look at this picture of tyra banks, it is quite clear to see the vertical reptilain slits in her eyes. This is a genuine photo from a legitimate website untouched and not photoshopped.

trya the reptile

You might want to copy it to your hard drive and zoom in on it. It is very i repeat it is very ominous. It is a must see i promise

boy oh boy this thread is going to take off soon and we can help to expose the reptilian entitys with human cloaks.

Im still researching ill post if i have any more great finds.

So what do you guys and gals think?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by tr1n1t1
Here's another pic of them snake eyes i was refering too.

I'm sure alot of you guys recognise this lady....Miss Banks.

Can someone say photoshop? Those eyes are nothing special, iv seem them dozens of times. See the goal of most graphical artists in relation to photomanipulation is to make the effect look real. Iv seen those eyes done in dozens of photomanips, im not saying it was fabricated for a hoax, but could have been done for another purpose and leaked into a hoax.

I blew up her left eye and took a close look at it, and it a definate photoshop. The pupil slightly goes over the crest of her eyelid, and the pupil is slightly blocked off like a simple brush job rather than having a slightly rounded apparence like a reptiles. Sorry but it's just not real.

Blown up

Pupil Outlines

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
did you not look at my photo from a legitimate website, check for yourself.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
K give me a sec, I looked at it, and it looks like a glossy orb job over a reptile eye manip, but ill make sure.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MadGreebo
Ok the tyra Banks piccie got my attention. Those eyes are reptilian - A good find Tr1n1t1, like it. As for the case of shape shifters, please don't think im trying to disprove all that you post, far from it. One good clear piccie is better than 10 cut and pasted film clips that are grainy at best.

Keep up the hunt, because sooner or later if we keep searching we will find concrete evidence we need.

I knew no doubt that T.B pic would got some attention. I got some other snakish pics of celebs that i'll post later on, these will deffinetly get your attention i'm sure

[edit on 3-3-2006 by tr1n1t1]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Actually on that "legit" pic the pupils were simply drawn over. On the left eye you can see the blotches from the 1pix brush from the cover up, and on the right eyes you can see a faint trace of her pupil left over.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:37 PM
link   
Cheryl. I have a small feeling that you have absolutely no idea about football.

The first clip is of Wayne Rooney, he is NOT looking at the camera he is about to put in a corner, he is looking in the box and to the edge of the box to see where his team mates are so he knows where he wants to put the ball. If you had ever done any sport (especially with the vigor that Rooney puts into his sport) you would realise that the very VERY human thing of licking the lips is no reason to look for a craft above his head.

Shearer's "flame", nah, just reflection from the sun caught on the camera (there are many cameras as a "soccer" match by the way).

Also, please call them Manchester United, not the red devils, unless you are living in the 1950's or think they are an American soccer team.

Why DO you watch football Cheryl?

Now, please let me respond to this joker

Again, Bon, you obviously know # all about football! you are belitteling possibly the best young footballer in world football, someone who is likely to become one of the best in the world if not THE best. And Shearer, although I can't stand him and he stinks of piss, he is probably in the top 3 strikers England has produced "In the awards to mark 10 seasons of the FA Premier League, Alan Shearer was named as: Overall Player of the Decade, Domestic Player of the Decade, Outstanding Contribution to the FA Premier League and Top Goalscorer".

Sort your necks out and try and have some understanding of what you are talking about.

edit: Oh yeah, the woman you posted on the first page. That is most likely down to her slightly moving her head either up or down just as the pic is taken, plus light effects.
Cheryl, are you a WUM, by any chance?

[edit on 3-3-2006 by triplesod]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Yeah? You reckon, do you? You know #ing NOTHING about football! You obviously only watch to see the fellers or something because I see nothing to suggest you actually follow the game.

Cheryl, apart from football, you need help. You obviously have a mental problem. I am sorry to be hard here with you but I think everyone can see this to be true. I think you need to do something about this before it becomes out of control (if it hasn't already).

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious

Here's another pic of them snake eyes i was refering too.

I'm sure alot of you guys recognise this lady....Miss Banks.

Can someone say photoshop? Those eyes are nothing special, iv seem them dozens of times. See the goal of most graphical artists in relation to photomanipulation is to make the effect look real. Iv seen those eyes done in dozens of photomanips, im not saying it was fabricated for a hoax, but could have been done for another purpose and leaked into a hoax.

I blew up her left eye and took a close look at it, and it a definate photoshop. The pupil slightly goes over the crest of her eyelid, and the pupil is slightly blocked off like a simple brush job rather than having a slightly rounded apparence like a reptiles. Sorry but it's just not real.

Blown up

Pupil Outlines

Wtf?!

Ffs, what the hell are you talking about? Pft that pic ain't photoshopped, i wouldn't even know how to "photoshop" a pic.....cripe, whatever dude.

I'm gonna try and find that clip right now and when i do i'm gonna post it up
so i won't have anymore of this nonsense. *sigh*

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Did I say YOU photoshopped it?? I dont belelive I did. You obviously saved it from somewhere that had access to it prior to you. Let me show you a little something, I did this in about 30 min and scaled it down to a little bigger than the image above before I blew it up. This was a regular eye, regular pupil, and if you blow it up you will find the same artifacts as int he first image.

Now if I can do that in 30 min, what can someone of the same skill or better do in a few days? Do you see my point? Images are sold to media outlets all of the world from different people how can you say that the image is not photoshopped in all certainty? You can't.

Now unless you can provide me with a picture that you yourself have taken, and proof that you did not alterate my stance is the image is photoshopped.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Delirious]

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Delirious]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplesod

Yeah? You reckon, do you? You know #ing NOTHING about football! You obviously only watch to see the fellers or something because I see nothing to suggest you actually follow the game.

Cheryl, apart from football, you need help. You obviously have a mental problem. I am sorry to be hard here with you but I think everyone can see this to be true. I think you need to do something about this before it becomes out of control (if it hasn't already).

Are you for real?! As if you know me or something...
I know ALOT about football hun, i've even been making soccer compilation clips for the past 3 years. Christ, trust me sweety, you don't know me at all.

Btw, i didn't mean any offense what so ever, i mean....what are you a Shearer groupie or something?...and i'll have you know that football is my life. Infact i was the best on every team i've ever played on and have been capi more than once, what about you chum?

...and just so you know i'm not bull#tin', i'm gonna post the last soccer video i made, which was about a few days ago, and i bet any money you'll enjoy it too!

s52.yousendit.com...

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:32 PM
link   
Now that iv gone back and read your posts a bit there's a question I wanna ask you. What makes you so special that these "Shapeshifters" will speak to you through your TV, of all object?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Delirious
Now that iv gone back and read your posts a bit there's a question I wanna ask you. What makes you so special that these "Shapeshifters" will speak to you through your TV, of all object?

I never said they were speaking to ME through my tv, lol...they just caught my attention that's all...jeez what's you're problem anyways?

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join