It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt the NWO worryed we even exist.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:57 PM
link   
Someone will have to lead the new Goverment and whoever does may succumb(sp?) to the power/evil scenario.. power can turn good men/women bad. If a new Government did take form would every proposal require a referendum from the entire population to get an equal view? How would every person get their thought aired?

How will the Goverment be overthrown?? I mean the power they have with the army and all, fighting ordinary people.. most not actually fighting i would guess in case it turned into a massacre?
Or through silent protest.. everyone going on strike.. but the economy would more than likely plummet.. every pro has a con.

I am not saying it isn't a good idea.. just interested in your thoughts on the subject!

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Knights
Someone will have to lead the new Goverment and whoever does may succumb(sp?) to the power/evil scenario.. power can turn good men/women bad. If a new Government did take form would every proposal require a referendum from the entire population to get an equal view? How would every person get their thought aired?

No, you see..there's no hope

50 % of the country believe Bush is a great leader.

Until that reaches to Zero, there's no hope.

That's why I'm moving to Canada. Or Astral Project myself during sleep to the planet Zeemu.

Planet Earth is dying.

How will the Goverment be overthrown?? I mean the power they have with the army and all, fighting ordinary people.. most not actually fighting i would guess in case it turned into a massacre?
Or through silent protest.. everyone going on strike.. but the economy would more than likely plummet.. every pro has a con.

I am not saying it isn't a good idea.. just interested in your thoughts on the subject!

Planet Earth will implode by the year 2012.

Have a nice day.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:46 PM
link   
Actually I think it was the Commitee of Public safety and not the Directorate
Reign of terror, the thugs that run the present regime aren't ready to detain yet. So they just watch and listen. When the time comes the so called enemies of the state will be rounded up and made to disappear. We the people must be ready to act and fight for our lives, liberty & property. If not for groups like the Tree of Liberty our future will be green, soylent green.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 02:48 PM
link   
The NWO has more pressing matters to deal with than an online conspiracy site. Remember, they are working on a plan drawn up over 400 years ago. They didn't forsee the advent of online message boards, or cars, or airplanes, or telephones, or faxes, electric lights, indoor plumbing, satellite imagery, etc.

they have been so busy reworking their plot to take each major new change into consideration that they are about 500 years away from caring about ATS.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
Well will they ever catch up.. I mean technology is advancing at such a rapid rate now will it actually be possible to take control?? I mean the Internet is like an avalanche.. starting with afew websites.. then building up into a gigantic ball moving faster and faster and picking up more and more sites. Information is readily available and can be discussed around the world at the click of a mouse button.. With such a global force can they actually beat the Internet and other such devices where the word can be spread instantly??

Think about the new technologies when a new plan is devised.. they'l be another 1000 years behind at the rate things are going!!

Going a tiny bit off subject, a new policy has been passed allowing the army to take over the country if cases such as bird flu break out.. could this disease be the start of this take over??

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:14 PM
link   
I'd think that one would be in the most trouble with "them" if they used to be one of "them" and are blowing the whistle good and loud.

It's said that only a very few know what's really going on, and we're most likely not among that little group.

[edit on 4/10/2006 by Amethyst]

posted on Apr, 10 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
of course..with everything around the Mayan Calendar..we are evolving and continue to create our realities more and more each day

that's why they have sped up the agenda with all the crap going on now, and of course microchips-haarp-chemtrails frequency control is their dream...not happening though
..love and light all the way

posted on Apr, 13 2006 @ 07:48 PM
link   
you have my vote but it wont stand with some beuracracy sry because then as if they didnt now but meida would have full control

posted on Apr, 15 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
of course not! how often have you hear dsome guy say something about "damn crazy conspiracy theorists! them and there convient craziness" we are 100 per`cent necessary to dissuade people from the nwo existance! (check out the illuminati y2k card conspiracy theorists)

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:20 PM
link   
its simple, the NWO cannot control. they can conquer countries, which is probably their plan but they can't shut down ATS. there are many many more independant computer scientists than ones in the NWO. NWO would dub them hackers, but sites would be back up in a matter of days.
but then they'd install limiters on your cable lines outside, which would limit what types of data going in and out, therefore blocking out ATS.com if they want. but then we'd revolt. and they DON'T want that.
they just wanna rule the world, that's all. they don't wanna really tell you or me what to do.
if u ask me, they are racists who want to expel colored from the world(except the Japanese, Mexican, and American Blacks).
but then again, i dunno, *ahem* Hitler/Bush connection anyone?

posted on Apr, 23 2006 @ 02:22 PM
link   
btw, who the heck would wanna control people? people like fun. that stuff aint fun, it'd suck to watch over the worlds population like they are little babies? why do they want to be babysitters?
answer: they don't!
they just want power and war. its like a game to them.

crt

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Who is this NWO? The Illuminati controlled Government and their scheme to rule the world with a dictator?
They have nothing to worry about because they have all of the guns and bombs.

posted on Apr, 27 2006 @ 08:16 PM
link   
Shutting down the site would be a sort of admittance to their existence in my opinion - something they probably don't want to happen, at least not yet.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join