It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Isnt the NWO worryed we even exist.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I wonder if the NWO exists and if they do it's so powerful, how do they alow it, with all the influence they have it would be easy to shut down a site such as this.
How does the NOW let ATS even exist.
If they asasinated kenedy and they have so much power it should be easy for them.
How do they let us bash them so hard.
Would they not try to asasinate the 3 amigos
??? or sabotaje them in a way.
I just wonder what the NWO thinks of us, are they going to let us free like this.

[edit on 28-2-2006 by pepsi78]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Did you ever stop and think that maybe ATS is appart of that NWO? And what about goverment agents monitoring us on here...eh? Also, this is the worlds largest conspiracy website, I am sure gov agents and disinformative military people show up on here. In fact, I don't have a doubt... Here are your answers my friend

Originally posted by pepsi78
I wonder if the NWO exists and if they do it's so powerful, how do they alow it, with all the influence they have it would be easy to shut down a site such as this.

They are running the site, XD, any one with eyes can see that

If they asasinated kenedy and they have so much power it should be easy for them.

Kennedy was assasinated because he was going to tell the public about the saucers, did you know that? They let it exist because they can

The three amigos...are three powerful masons...or gov agents..or part of some secret angency on here. This is my opinion, you don't have to believe it.

I just wonder what the NWO thinks of us, are they going to let us free like this.

Well...they are very smart...but not as smart as they think they are..ahah...so. The New World Order hasn't got anything to do really with this site, they are too busy building detainment camps and feeding reptilians the babies and children. But anywho....that's just my opinion. There is much more to it than that, and I'll leave it at that. I suggest you do more researching my freind

[edit on 28-2-2006 by whitelightwolf]

posted on Feb, 28 2006 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Assuming the existence of a NWO, they have nothing to fear from ATS in general. Most of us do a lot of reading and talking on these issues, but how many of us actually do anything about it? Maybe a very few; I don't know, but I know that most aren't taking any action against them. The NWO has nothing to fear if all we do is sit back and talk; the only ones that they have to worry about are those who act.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:35 AM
link   
With the amount of garbage posts from people on this site I dont really think they would take it seriously.

As I've said hundreds of times the people who come on here posting ridiculous stories and outrageous claims do this site no good.

Unfortunately they outnumber the rational, realistic members of this site =(

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Ted Gunderson addressed this subject once. He said "they control the media, therefore they control the minds and thoughts of the people, any rebellion could be quelled with just one headline saying that the rebels or patriots are terrorists,satanic,paranoid or whatever".
The ace up there sleeve is the stupidity of the people.

They will soon have a big big problem on their hands when OUR ORDER- "THE TREE OF LIBERTY"- makes our play.

We are a group of red blooded patriotic Americans. Most of us are veterans and spooks. We have former pols and media folks as well. We know who the bad guys are and we won't bother to expose them, we won't ask for trials, we won't take prisoners- for an extended period of time anyway-. We won't rest until the enemies of America and the enemies of the people are gutted and squashed. ALL IN ONE WEEK.!

We've learned well just by watching them. We took notes. Turnabout is fair play. We're well armed,funded,informed and protected. We're the good guys that Jefferson talked about when he talked about the tree of liberty.

Stay tuned, you'll be hearing about us soon.

[edit on 5-3-2006 by shot messenger]

posted on Mar, 5 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by shot messenger
Ted Gunderson addressed this subject once. He said "they control the media, therefore they control the minds and thoughts of the people, any rebellion could be quelled with just one headline saying that the rebels or patriots are terrorists,satanic,paranoid or whatever".
The ace up there sleeve is the stupidity of the people.

I agree. The sad thing is these days is the moment someone is called the dirty T word the public is instantly turned against them. Theur life would be over just like that.

That is how I feel the .gov would be easily to take over the US. Find any militia or personal citizens who actually love and care about their country and claim them to be terrorists and the enemy wins like that. The public won't realize what happened until it is way too late

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   
Ok, I'm curious...what is the "Tree of Liberty" orginization? I kinda got the jist of it, but I have never heard of it before not. And are you saying you're a part of it shot messenger? Where could I find out more about this also...I looked it up, but it just gave me a lot of quotes by Thomas Jefferson. If anyone knows about this, please help.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by deano1118
Ok, I'm curious...what is the "Tree of Liberty" orginization? I kinda got the jist of it, but I have never heard of it before not. And are you saying you're a part of it shot messenger? Where could I find out more about this also...I looked it up, but it just gave me a lot of quotes by Thomas Jefferson. If anyone knows about this, please help.

Funny, I was just looking up the same thing. Aside from the Jefferson quote "The tree of liberty must be refreshed from time to time with the blood of patriots and tyrants." I found no other references. Of course if I was part of an orginazation that was ready to take on the media or whomever, I suppose I wouldn't dedicate a website about myself and my orders goals, now would I? Or would I.....

Anyway, shot messenger, you sparked my interest.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf
The three amigos...are three powerful masons...or gov agents..or part of some secret angency on here.

Bwa hahahahah!

This is my opinion, you don't have to believe it.

Your opinion is in error. Its really not polite to slander people like that, ya know.

We're the good guys that Jefferson talked about when he talked about the tree of liberty.

In other words you're prepared to murder a bunch of people that you consider to be tyranically connected to your paranoid hallucinations, thus watering the tree of "liberty".
The directorate thought it was watering the tree also, but it was just installing a reign of terror.

posted on Mar, 6 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
ATS isn't even an iota of a threat to whatever global power mans the levers behind the scenes. If such a power exists, a power really unhindered by world politics and wealth, speculative debate and open-minded discussion is a moot point to an organization that alledgedly engineered WW I and II, and whatever else in history that has served their agenda. From another angle, if somebody ever posted a thought that undoubtedly exposed a chink in "their" armor, or caught them in some way with their political pants down.... Hmmm....

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 10:19 AM
link   
I definitely don't think the "Almighty Powerful All Seeing Illuminated Richer than Thou Art" Government is too concerned about a bunch of commoners like us talking about their evil little plots here. We might know a thing or two but not nearly enough to be a real threat to them. Besides they might like seeing what people say about them and how many people believe in conspiracies.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
We are concered with some sort of event in the future that will rally us up, as long as we wait for that event they can wait as well.

So continues the waiting game.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   
The NWO aren't mortals like you and me. They have learned thru the "mystery schools" how to transcend time and space. To them, we are like cattle in a pen. How many times have cattle been able to affect anything the rancher deems necessary for the cows?

Humans to the NWO are like video games or sock puppets to you and me; toys to me manipulated, worn out, and thrown away until the next diversion.

When you talk about rebellion they just laugh and laugh!!

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
They know. Dont worry! There are two underground faction governments working against each other and have been battling for control for the last 40 years. Some of us have higher missions.

posted on Mar, 31 2006 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Nygdan, It might just be me or the way Im reading the quote, but who posted what in it? Was it whitelightwolf or pesi78? Might be just the way Im reading it but I did not see where whitelightwolf posted about the three amigos being masons or government agents,the quote says oringinally posted by pepsi78, sorry if I got it wrong.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:03 AM
link   
No one cares about a bunch of nutballs arguing on the internet.

Mod Note: One Line Post – Please Review This Link.

We like contributions round here..

[edit on 1-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

Yes, This is a One-Line post answering his question.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by ARIST0CRAT]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 06:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by tracer
Nygdan, It might just be me or the way Im reading the quote, but who posted what in it? Was it whitelightwolf or pesi78? Might be just the way Im reading it but I did not see where whitelightwolf posted about the three amigos being masons or government agents,the quote says oringinally posted by pepsi78, sorry if I got it wrong.

WLW had a formatting error in her post, in that she didn't bother to put quote tags in the proper places. You have to work it out by looking at Pepsi's original post, it had me for a minute.

Pepsi - Frankly what is there for the NWO to worry about? While people are busy bickering on here, over a lot of disinformation most of the time, they arn't out educating others or doing anything that might hinder their efforts.
The majority of people on here are believers one way or another anyway, so the only people we're really educating is each other half the time.

[edit on 1-4-2006 by AgentSmith]

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 12:10 PM
link   
Conspiracy people have been labeled as carzy anyway. I would think that even though there is a large amount of info that passes through here, ATS just gets passed over as a bunch of crazy fools, even though there is aome seriously good info out there. I think if anything a site like this would help by only proving their point that conspiracy theroists are crazy and the longer they keep quiet, the more it fuels their goal.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Although we may be labelled 'crazy' by some, I think the standard or posts are second to none. The information readily available is often backed up using several sources to suggest a conspiracy. Yet because it is against the grain (what they want people to believe) then many are ridiculed before they are even listened to. When the moon landing fake documentary was aired on televsiion many people spoke about it for weeks.. even believed the conspiracy, I think such points will only be believed/questioned when they are actually aired in a 'user-friendly' format.. on television or magazines etc.

This site has around 5-6 thousand members and rising, with many more unregistered just reading posts.. surely the more information that is readily available will help people question the reality of the world and eventually the points will get across. Just an idea but the word is getting out there.. through word of mouth etc.

posted on Apr, 1 2006 @ 01:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pepsi78

I think instead of fighting the invisible hands of the NWO, we should try to ELIMINATE THE BUSH ADMINISTRATION AND DEMAND A JUST GOVERNMENT. NO LEFT, NO RIGHT, NO PARTIES. Just want the people want, period.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join