It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be demons?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Veronica Lueken, a Catholic visionary (debunked by the Church) was told in visions that aliens/extraterrestrials were indeed demons that could manifest themselves into our world. Why the spaceship/UFO thing? Veronica "was told" that their purpose was to fool mankind into believing the existence of other worlds and to fool (delude) man into wasting his time, effort, and money into persuing their existence.

Read more of her demon/UFO theory here:
www.tldm.org...

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:11 PM
link   
What if Earth is really like Jim Carey's world in "The Truman Show"?
What if we're all on alien television in some far off galaxy?
What if those pesky UFO's are just alien production guys making sure the show runs smoothly?

I like the angel theory.

I've always thought....those people driving those UFO's are the beings that originally planted us down here on Day 1, and they come back periodically to see how we are evolving.......kinda like a grand science experiment.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Greys as the modern Nephilim. The human gene pool has degenerated enormously since the flood, the abnormality of human/demon spawn was the disporportionate physical size (though "Giants" and "Titans" were often a title denoting great deeds or tyranny), maybe now it's the frailty and weakness of the physical body. That's a theory worth considering. One thing for sure, Demons and fallen angels are different according to the bible- demons cannot manipulate the physical realm without posession, Fallen angels can do that. It has been stipulated that demons may perhaps be the souls of the prediluvian giants. Lacking atonement they cannot "move on" in the same way human beings do after death (to heaven or hell), and some irregularity exists. That's my theory.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 04:20 PM
link   
Not human-demon. It's human-fallen angel. Demons are disembodied spirits. Fallen Angels are physical, corporeal, they can eat, fight, have sex, etc. Demons can't do any of that without borrowing a body. Acquaint yourself with the scriptures regarding the angels and the demons. They are different.

[edit on 22-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 02:35 PM
link   
That's what I said. Nephilim are technicaly the fallen angels though (Nephal=fallen, thus fallen ones). Their children are the giants, who's spirits became demons who cannot hold physical form and thus crave posession, this being due to their fate of wandering the earth for being unable to receive atonement (atonement is, so far, available only to human beings, angels were "sealed" after their first choices, yet this would be something we have poor knowledge about since it beyond the info given to us).

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 03:36 PM
link   
Alien- 1.extraterrestrial being: a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere: 2.stranger: anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found

Don't both of these definition apply to demons? The same way Juan down the block is an alien, so are demons. The demons just come from farther away, or a different dimension.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rasobasi420
Alien- 1.extraterrestrial being: a form of life assumed to exist outside the Earth or its atmosphere: 2.stranger: anyone who does not belong in the environment in which they are found

Don't both of these definition apply to demons? The same way Juan down the block is an alien, so are demons. The demons just come from farther away, or a different dimension.

Well context is very important when interpreting scriptural references. The demons are without PHYSICAL bodies, so they body snatch. They are, in reality, the spirits of the Nephilim. The Nephilim were neither human nor angelic, and therefore were not eligible to be resurrected into their physical bodies. Whereas the angels and humans, are resurrectable into physical bodies. The biblical texts indicate humans will be resurrected into their own physical, eternal bodies. Nephilim didn't have that option, yet, they have eternal spirits, which apparently must be pretty boring if you can't physically interact with your environment.

I'm not making this stuff up either. It's from years of study.

posted on Mar, 23 2006 @ 05:32 PM
link   
True, the mystery is just....what's going to happen? A loving God need's to offer some form of atonement, these spirits can't just walk around forever, or be cast into the abyss for being born as abominations (ie: unnatural angel-human offspring). I doubt we will know what's ever going to happen, maybe the "final battle" will be a way to seal them up like the fall was a way to "seal up" those in the angelic realm. Angels DO have the ability to posess bodies though (the beast is just a human being posessed by Satan).

[edit on 23-3-2006 by Nakash]

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 08:27 PM
link   
Hi Undo
I still say, the Fallen Angels, when they chose to follow Lucifer, at that moment became Demonic beings in nature! Then followed Genesis 6 came into being! Won't change my view on that! lol But someday we will all see clearly what is and what is not! I say the way things are going, not that long from now, everyone will see things as they really are!
Take Care!

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   
In response to the last reply i say this the bible and the jesus religions etc have been debunked.

Aliens actually Demons etc. doesnt work i hat to say this and i in no way mean to be offensive but religion is the cause of most of the worlds problems by introducing radical concepts over time. Religion is a plague that will one day be cured by intellegence and common sense.

posted on Mar, 24 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by The_Doctor
In response to the last reply i say this the bible and the jesus religions etc have been debunked.

Aliens actually Demons etc. doesnt work i hat to say this and i in no way mean to be offensive but religion is the cause of most of the worlds problems by introducing radical concepts over time. Religion is a plague that will one day be cured by intellegence and common sense.

I'm afraid the bible hasn't been debunked. What has been established is that the Catholic Church traditions are a fallacy, rather than christianity being a fallacy. For example, it was shown that the tradition of the Christmas tree and the Holiday itself, was in fact a pagan, babylonian tradition. This is used as one of many examples for why the bible is nothing but a copy of the pagan religion. However, if you read the bible, you will see that Christmas was a catholic belief and not biblical. Instead, it is believed, based on the hebrew calendar, that Jesus was born in September. Many of the items used to debunk christianity, are not in the bible, but rather in the catholic traditions, which were based on traditions of the societies they assimilated, to make their rule over the people more pallatable. Truth of the matter is, about seventy five percent of everything taught by Catholicism, is simply not a christian belief in the first place. Not in the bible, and never practiced by the first christians. You can't very well debunk christianity based on catholic ecumenism, since it wasn't christian in the first place. lol It was pope-ism, which was modelled after "Caesar as god."

[edit on 24-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:02 AM
link   
No, aliens are not demons, but they are mostly on the same side.....

However, there are some good guys as well.....

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Constantine was the first Pope, Catholic church began in the 4th century under the auspices of men such as Augustine of Hippo. Unfair to lump tradition with the NT.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 03:41 AM
link   
"I'm afraid the bible hasn't been debunked."

Jesus Christ never existed the way religeos zealots say he did. Do some snceint history research out side of the super natural aspects and you will be intrigued.
Moses never existed at all and no evidence in egypt points to jewish slaves. Proof enough for me to discredit all religion that follows a God because if one is wrong aren't they all. I stopped beleiving fairy tales long ago i suggest some of you do the same.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 04:05 AM
link   

I stopped beleiving fairy tales long ago i suggest some of you do the same.

Actually, evidence does exist for the bible. For example, archaeological relics, which you should do some research on. Solomon's stables are still on Temple Mount, where they have been since they were built.

You realize, the people that believe and teach that the bible is fictitious are employing proofs that were originally conjured up in the days of the german high critics, who based their theories on false assumptions. For example, they claimed the Greek histories were not sufficient proof, because the greeks couldn't write. That turned out to be a falsehood. The greeks could write. But the initial assumption was never corrected and it has been perpetuated year after year, as being proof that the bible and the greek histories that support the bible, are falsehoods.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 05:36 AM
link   
No historical evidence of Moses in Egypt. How was he chronicled because he existed before written language

Christ is what a Rabbi used to become during that time period So Jesus was a Rabbi and was elevated to Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus. I would bet my life a man named Jesus existed but the thing is there are lot's of Christs and Messiahs at the time so...

Also many stories of the bible were edited and re-written over the years to fit the times naturally of coarse "The King James Version" His version not original texts/scrolls which i beleive no longer exist.

Surely you don't beleive in this fakery

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 07:21 AM
link   

No historical evidence of Moses in Egypt. How was he chronicled because he existed before written language

Christ is what a Rabbi used to become during that time period So Jesus was a Rabbi and was elevated to Jesus Christ or Christ Jesus. I would bet my life a man named Jesus existed but the thing is there are lot's of Christs and Messiahs at the time so...

Also many stories of the bible were edited and re-written over the years to fit the times naturally of coarse "The King James Version" His version not original texts/scrolls which i beleive no longer exist.

Surely you don't beleive in this fakery

Moses could write, as could the ancient egyptians, as could the ancient greeks, as could the ancient sumerians, and sigh, etc, so on and etc. The early hebrews kept oral histories before the written ones, which are outlined by Moses in Deutoronomy. Moses was not a pharoah. His name in Egypt, would've been an egyptian name, probably with an egyptian prefix. There are alot of "-moses" and "-mosis" endings or suffixes in egyptian names, as well. He was considered an enemy of the state. His entire existence would've been stricken from any records, in the same manner the pharaohs did to each other's names. They believed that if it was written, it was the truth. If it was erased, it was no longer the truth. So it would've been incumbent upon them and ever so true to course for their handling of such matters, to blot out his name or simply not include it.

[edit on 25-3-2006 by undo]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 12:33 PM
link   
Greys are boo ghosts. Ebens are imps. Nords are the ghosts of Nazis. Reptilians are leprachauns on crack. Orbs are the Pephimeralasticons from the Vendiculon.

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Undo Right On Thank You for making your post to TheDoctor, I couldn't have said it better Myself! Three Cheer's Undo

Edit: I still say Demons are aliens in masquerade, All of Them! Only good ones are Angels! Warrior Angels, Ministering Angels, Guardian Angels! Someday it will be shown! Remember they had millions of years to find a way to dupe you!
The Bible says, Test & Try the spirits and see if they are of God!

[edit on 25-3-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Mar, 25 2006 @ 09:42 PM
link   
My belief. These things can't be from Space, too much evidence against that. Yet they exist and that's fairly easy to prove to yourself as long as you have an open mind. The only possible resolution to the issue is claiming the are beyond our physical plane in some way, then we get into superstring theory, the cutting edge of Wave mechanics.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join