It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be demons?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 12:33 AM
link   
I know that Christians are waiting for the rapture to occur, and alien abductions are the perfect cover for this event. Is it possible that aliens are demons?

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:11 AM
link   
aliens are aliens... demone is demone.. thats it

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:47 AM
link   
You can't be fooled when you take a look at the universe around you. Aliens are aliens... demons are... something else, if anything at all.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
From my perspective having seen a UFO , and never having met a Demon, it seems like a step backwards to me.

However , you may be more interested in what a high ranking Roman Catholic preist has to say.

UFOs and Extraterrestrials - A problem for the Church? Monsignore Corrado Balducci

This may be slightly off topic , but I really like what he had to say about the UFO denial being detrimental to value of human testimony.

Let me add one more important point: The general a priori-scepticism, the systematic, total denial, damages, even destroys the basic value of the human testimony with grave and incalculable consequences, since it is indeed the fundament of human society, if individual, social or religious. Of course there is always one or the other exemption, there are errors and lies, but generally all our life is based on what we learned from others. It is unthinkable to live without this basic confidence, unimaginable are the consequences of a general negation of the human experience on the individual, social and religious life. It would destroy the very fundament of any human society!

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
If aliens are demons.....then can you please explain to me:

1. Why the hell do they need to travel in weird looking spaceships.
2. Why don't they have horns.
3. Why are they physically weak as hell
4. Why are they all clones

??

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 07:28 AM
link   
More likely is Aliens were viewed as Demons or Gods by early man. They had no concept of intergalactic ships and other planets.

If you went back in time few thousand years with all our modern tech you could pull off a pretty convincing God or Demon act. Just imagine what we could do in a few more thousands years.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 08:31 AM
link   
I am inclined to agree with ShadowXIX. Even though the empirical evidence we have for aliens is tenuous at best, it still exceedes whatever evidence we have for the demonic. While I do believe in the capacity for the existance of both, there is a little tug in my heart to agree with Jungian scholars - both represent dark archetypes such as the invader and are no more real than purple elephants.

Wicked

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
If aliens are demons.....then can you please explain to me:

1. Why the hell do they need to travel in weird looking spaceships.
2. Why don't they have horns.
3. Why are they physically weak as hell
4. Why are they all clones

??

First, I believe that there are aliens and I believe that there is a God. It just seems to fit that there are alien abductions and there is a coming rapture.

It certainly would explain everything.

JWB

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:39 AM
link   
I have seen a U.F.O., and I also believe in God. I'm not sure about the whole rapture thing though. I think that's more for the southern Baptist people who believe that the Bible is to be interpreted exactaly how it is written. It gives the rest of us Christians a bad name, alot of it is exact history, and the word of God, but the book of revelations is mostly metaphors, and parables towards the Roman Empire. Any hoo, not all demons have horns, or are physically powerfull, for the most part they are trans dimensional creatures, not sure if that could be lumped into the Aliien catergory or not. If you look into what some people say are different alien species, there are some that fit the bill. Not sure I buy it, but it's food for thought.
www.maar.us...

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Despite my rather pessimistic observation, I've never understood why aliens and transcendent beings such as demons and angels and God often don't fit in the same "categorical" universe. It seems to me that a God which is Ultimate, who constructed this universe would most certainly have created other intelligent beings to fill its vastness. From a theists stand point, that is the most logical answer. As to whether the two are the same thing: we'll just have to wait and see.

[edit on 25/2/06 by WickedStar]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
If both Christianity and aliens are real, then I think it's quite a logical possibility.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:18 PM
link   
In my opinion,
Evil aliens and evil humans even evil animals can be considered demons.
What does it matter what physical vehicle they are currently using.
If the spirit controlling the vehicle is totally evil then it's a demon.
An evil disembodied spirit is still a demon.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
The notion that aliens are demons is 100% CONGRUENT with Christianity. Demons are satanic and Satan is a master of deception. He would do anything to mislead people. Vehicular transportation, for example, could just be a red herring. If aliens are obviously demons, who the hell would listen to their "advice" or teachings (most, if not all, new-age religions claim to be followers of an alien race)?

[edit on 25-2-2006 by thiopental sodium]

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 09:44 PM
link   
It is extremely arrogant of anyone to act like we are alone in the universe. No, it's not demons. It's aliens. People who are just as mortal as you, and I. They just come from a different world.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by idbltrl001
It is extremely arrogant of anyone to act like we are alone in the universe. No, it's not demons. It's aliens. People who are just as mortal as you, and I. They just come from a different world.

I'm sure some non-believers may be arrogant, but I'm also sure there are other non-arrogant reasons.

For Christians, the notion that humans only exist on Earth isn't determined by them but by scripture, so if you're gonna be angry, be angry at God, not the Christians.

posted on Feb, 25 2006 @ 11:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by HDD09
aliens are aliens... demone is demone.. thats it

Now let's not get into semantics.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 08:27 AM
link   
They can actually be overpowered by strength of mind. One can actually kill a Grey (if that counts for killing) telepathically.

They were engaged in forwarding their agenda on Earth. The plan was to populate our planet - the Revelation of John style: the chosen 144,000 will join God. I am sorry to disappoint you - their plan was to trick the humans into creating conditions for their population of our planet. Another disappointment - the white bearded, old-man looking God of humans is a projection in human minds created by the Greys. There is a universe, the power of the universe and different life forms in it (it is easier to sense them by using mind - or our mind eye - rather then our eyes). The power of will and strength of mind are key in such ventures. Aside of projection of white-bearded, old-man looking God of humans in human minds, the Greys have also projected the mental visions of angels and the Baphomet (or Sophia) entity. Simply said, healthy, clear-minded living on our planet, normal development of our society and strengthening of our mind powers to be able to fend for ourselves is the healthiest agenda for us humans.

The Greys can actually plant a Grey into a human and direct those humans towards carrying out activities that (I assume) would be beneficial for them.

They can create illusions in weaker human minds and in human minds that lack clarity and focus. Strength and health of humans is what, I assume, can benefit the humans to counter such attempts.

The Greys reside in Zeta Reticuli. There are other life forms in the universe as well that can be sensed as different than the Greys.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:53 PM
link   
if anything, demons were a way to explain aliens

so demons are aliens, but aliens aren't demons

does that make sense?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:46 PM
link   
I find it completely fascinating that people who cling onto their religious beliefs are so against any 'superior beings' that aren't apparantly angels must be evil.

I would have to agree with madnessinmysoul. Gods/angels/demons/devils/djinns/efreets etc were all early words for what we now call aliens.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Aliens are Extra-Terra-Astral, extra means to add in, Terra was once this planets name at one time, Astral means from beyond the stars, Aliens can also be Agreable or dis-Agreable, and the dis-Agreables have been bringing this 3rd dimensional galaxy to its total destruction in the name of the Luciferians, the Reptilians from the Dracos star constellation, the Shaggies, Yeti, Sasquatch from Orion, the Predator Grasshopper like beings from Andromeda, the Greys from Zeta Reticuli, the Ashtar command from Aldebaran, your Blond Haired Blue Eyed beings that influenced Hitler of a MASTER RACE NEW WORLD ORDER, GEORGE BUSH SR., and JR. TONY BLAIR, and present World Governments that are allied with America, Europe(Britain), with the backing of the BILDERBERG group, JASON group, Skull and Bones, the Evil Aliens are to blame and they control masses of the people through RELIGION, SEX, DRUGS, and VIOLENCE, RECREATION, wreck creation, DEATH.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join