It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be demons?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
I guess if you were looking at the two as the same than the possibilities of it would be based on the viewer. If it was a glowing being,a ship, a light, etc. Do they have any self control? Do they show there self for the viewer or for themselves? Are they evil because one believes they are?

For the ones who have real experience with them, did the interaction mock your feelings?

If its a being of energy, could it look to be anything based on the viewers thought or pre exsisting belief?

For the message stating Demons are week maybe the strength lays in ones fears or beliefs.

Now as far as Demon/Alien differences it seems ancient egypt recording enough to state what they are. What and why happened to Egypt is the mystery.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Does anybody claim to have personally encountered an alien?

Or know of anybody?

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Well... think reptilians might be. But nope, aliens come from certain planets. That might be offensive to the Andromedians, since they are the freindliest race, and live right next to Earth. Zita Reticuli holds the Reticulans...I'm not sure about them. I think those are a certain type of gray alien.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
hey sun you need to check out www.bibleufo.com...
awsome site

posted on Feb, 27 2006 @ 04:19 PM
link   
i believe its possible, and created a similar thread here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:50 AM
link   
Sure they are. I think that it is at least conceivable they are indeed demons and trying to lure mankind into thinking that life exists out there that is beyond our understanding (kind of like most religions purport). Mankind is going to worship something, even if it himself or another being. The devil wants you to worship anything but God (Jesus) and aliens are just another manifestation of demonic presence. Look at all the "abductions" and all the sightings that put people into a frenzy to seek out proof. IMHO, it is another attack and deception by the devil.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   
i know a woman who will swear to anyhing that she had seen a demon once, i checked up on it at the time and there had been irregularly high number of ufo sightings that night in my area

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
IMHO, anything that is sufficiently alien, or sufficiently daemonic, will make the two indistinguishable. This theory pisses off many theologians and religeous high ups, who have written rants about how this opinion is. Nevertheless, I think they are more scared than astute.

Arthur C. Clarke wrote a book about aliens that ancient man thought were horned daemons. A counter-book was written for the conservative movement.

Unfortunately, the counter-book has a very low IQ. So the two do not adequately pair as duals.

Yet the fundamentals for a more intelligent debate are contained therein.

Personally, I think it matters not whether we call these entities aliens or daemons, as both words carry context that is innaccurate and useless, at best. Start fresh. Call them entities. Just remember, humans have a very narrow range of behavior we deem acceptible I imagine these entities could easily seem evil to us, and effectively be evil.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   
Aliens are Angels, some fallen, some not. Demons and Fallen Angels are two different things. So Demons can't possibly be Aliens.

For example, demons are spirits without bodies. They must inhabit other livings things to enter in and interact with this physical dimension.

Angels, on the other hand, are physical, corporeal, beings.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:07 PM
link   
There seems to be no end to the need of certain religious fanatics to explain every phenomenon in terms of their faith.

Aliens from outer space? Must be demons.
Trouble in the Middle East? Has to be Armaggedon.
Terrorist attack? Oh, that's God punishing us for not killing all the homosexuals.

The good news is I think people are finally catching on to the antiChristian movement that's been masquerading as Right-wing Christianity. People are finally seeing through the flimsy masks of men like James Dobson and Pat Robertson; seeing them for what they are - flim-flam men in expensive suits, looking for what such men usually look for: wealth and power.

We've let a President run our country into the ground while saying that he consults with Jesus when forming national policy. We've let charlatans bully public officials into turning the clock back on women's right to decide whether or not to bear children, while shrieking that we've got to fight a "pre-emptive" war and increase use of the death penalty when even some of the most backward societies have left it behind. We've allowed textbooks to be altered to fit superstition, we've given millions to backward cults like Mormonism to provide social services.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with faith in God.

But the tide is turning. Today, when an intelligent question was posed to the president of the United States asking whether he believes that the War in Iraq and turmoil in the Middle East was a sign of the Apocalypse, the "President who Talks to God" fumbled and stuttered and finally changed the subject. Not because he doesn't believe it to be so, but because he knows American people have had just about enough of such nonsense.

Yes, the tide is turning. Faith is something that can have life changing effect, in the most positive terms. And those who seek power have manipulated man's search for meaning to their own selfish ends, but people have had enough.

And most important, those believers, those truly pious souls who have held to their true beliefs are finally stepping forward, to say "These men don't speak for us". And that, finally, is what will bring down these false prophets: the truly faithful won't let them hijack their faith.

Whether it's fanatic Islamists or right-wing Christian extremists, this world will never move forward until they are stopped. The beliefs that were formed during the Enlightenment which formed the basis for our own Constitution, struck down an earlier age of superstition and fantaticism. And it's going to happen again.

So that answer is: No. Aliens are not Demons.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Vuoto,

The answer is: No, aliens are not demons, but they are angels. Some are fallen, some are not.. Demons, according to the biblical texts, don't have physical bodies. They body snatch. Angels, on the other hand, have corporeal bodies. So Aliens are Angels. Demons are not.

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 07:26 PM
link   
The good news is I think people are finally catching on to the antiChristian movement that's been masquerading as Right-wing Christianity. People are finally seeing through the flimsy masks of men like James Dobson and Pat Robertson; seeing them for what they are - flim-flam men in expensive suits, looking for what such men usually look for: wealth and power.

We've let a President run our country into the ground while saying that he consults with Jesus when forming national policy. We've let charlatans bully public officials into turning the clock back on women's right to decide whether or not to bear children, while shrieking that we've got to fight a "pre-emptive" war and increase use of the death penalty when even some of the most backward societies have left it behind. We've allowed textbooks to be altered to fit superstition, we've given millions to backward cults like Mormonism to provide social services.

And it has absolutely nothing to do with faith in God.

your absoultly right vuoto. the bible explains in detail about this spirit of anitchrist. your right on.

[edit on 21-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 21 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
I say they are Demons Sun, According to Genesis 6! And you can bet your bottom dollar, that when we are Raptured, the good old Government will be the first along with the AntiChrist to say the bad Aliens took us, or the good Aliens took us, since we wouldn't accept the true messiah, which everyone knows will be the AntiChrist. Which the AntiChrist will be an Alien that many who are left behind will end up worshipping!

I know call me crazy or insane, I don't care! Time will tell! But One thing I know for sure, won't be ceitching a ride with no ugly demonic alien
I have my wings thank you! hee hee

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by AngelWings9999
I say they are Demons Sun, According to Genesis 6! And you can bet your bottom dollar, that when we are Raptured, the good old Government will be the first along with the AntiChrist to say the bad Aliens took us, or the good Aliens took us, since we wouldn't accept the true messiah, which everyone knows will be the AntiChrist. Which the AntiChrist will be an Alien that many who are left behind will end up worshipping!

I know call me crazy or insane, I don't care! Time will tell! But One thing I know for sure, won't be ceitching a ride with no ugly demonic alien
I have my wings thank you! hee hee

I agree with you, however, remember the Demons didn't have sons. The Fallen Angels, did. Not the demons. Demons are disembodied spirits that have to body snatch in order to get around in our physical reality. Fallen Angels already have bodies.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manincloak
If aliens are demons.....then can you please explain to me:

1. Why the hell do they need to travel in weird looking spaceships.
2. Why don't they have horns.
3. Why are they physically weak as hell
4. Why are they all clones

??

do demon have horns?
why would demons be strong?
any why do aliens have to be clones?

you ask silly questions and are uniformed, the orginal question was not a statement it was a question and you would do well to give someone an informed answer rather that your idotic conjecture.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by undo
Vuoto,

The answer is: No, aliens are not demons, but they are angels. Some are fallen, some are not.. Demons, according to the biblical texts, don't have physical bodies. They body snatch. Angels, on the other hand, have corporeal bodies. So Aliens are Angels. Demons are not.

i dont agree with you aliens and demons are not linked in the way that you discribe, however you are correct on your summary of demons and angels, i have experienced first hand what demons are, they are full of hate and anger and wish you dead, they do try to takee what is not theirs to own, i have had a major spiritual awakening non religious might i add, but these two things are not linked in the way you describe, why are you bringing bible STORIES into a discussion on aliens, the bible was set out as a templete to live your life by, a MORAL guide to help the spiritual growth of people, what most religious people cant get their heads around is the fact that some people are more spiritual than others cause they have had more lives than them, regilion is wrong, leading a spiritual path is right but there must be a balance between it all

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:40 PM
link   
Meanwhle, somewhere in South America, a holy man is sprinkling the sacred bottle juice on a young man's wounds. Neither the holy man nor the injured man can read the bottle, but it is labeled "Jack Daniels."

Meaning comes from context. When in comes to the metaphysical, we have very little.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by mcktj

Originally posted by undo
Vuoto,

i dont agree with you aliens and demons are not linked in the way that you discribe, however you are correct on your summary of demons and angels, i have experienced first hand what demons are, they are full of hate and anger and wish you dead, they do try to takee what is not theirs to own, i have had a major spiritual awakening non religious might i add, but these two things are not linked in the way you describe, why are you bringing bible STORIES into a discussion on aliens, the bible was set out as a templete to live your life by, a MORAL guide to help the spiritual growth of people, what most religious people cant get their heads around is the fact that some people are more spiritual than others cause they have had more lives than them, regilion is wrong, leading a spiritual path is right but there must be a balance between it all

It's also a history book. Read it again.
The Sumerian Cuneiforms are also histories. You should read those as well.

Then, ask me why I am bringing the bible into this again, and we'll have a common ground of understanding to work from. That's not the only ancient text I'm bringing into this, btw. I'm also incorporating the Hindu Mahabarata, the Sumerian histories, the Akkadian histories, the Babylonian histories, the pseudopigraphical books such as the Book of Enoch, the Book of Giants and the Book of Jasher. I'm also incorporating the ancient Egyptian hieroglyphic histories and even some of the information from the Hopi Indians, the Aztecs, the Inca and the Mayans.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Sun Matrix, read Alien Encounters by Chuck Missler.... It asks that very question.... I thought it was a good read....

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ectoterrestrial
Meanwhle, somewhere in South America, a holy man is sprinkling the sacred bottle juice on a young man's wounds. Neither the holy man nor the injured man can read the bottle, but it is labeled "Jack Daniels."

Meaning comes from context. When in comes to the metaphysical, we have very little.

Meanwhile, our current history books try to say that nearly every book written before 1900 AD, is a fairy tale or a falsehood. It's nice to be confident in one's view of the universe, but WOW.. .our ancient ancestors must've been eating magic mushrooms every.single.day, globally, mind you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join