It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Could Aliens be demons?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 06:21 AM
link   
Yes Aliens are demons. They have always been here on earth, but a majority of them live underground which is why we never see them. But folks...they are already here. The silent invasion has begun. Soon, you will see reptilians. They won't be able to hold their human forms much longer. They just can't, the spiritual vail is going to clash very soon. I reckon we have about a year or two before this stuff starts to happen.

As you are well aware I hope, the concentration camps or detainment camps have already been built. These are mean't to contain people. Just like the Denver international Airport, which is the west center for new world order control. The fact is...anyone who refuses the mark of the beast shall be damned...

I know what's going to happen. I have been warned from God. God has told me these things. We only have little time folks.. little time indeed. God wants his people to head up into the mountains. I have gotten visions and dreams of these things, and I am going to tell you right now, that this is going to happen....

Demons are coming...the tribulation is among us...

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:25 AM
link   
i think aliens are demons because what is better than watch the human race look over there shoulders every 2 seconds? well, the christians anyway. but whats going on with the world. NO ONE BELIEVES!

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 11:29 AM
link   
Told by God? God spoke to YOU, and told you that all humans need to migrate to the mountains before the alien/demon/reptilians claw their way out of the earth to destroy the human race?

Alllllllright then.....

Only now did I notice that guy is a banned member. HA.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by nyk537]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
It's funny because I actually talked to God just two days ago and he told me that people like you are, at the least, self-deluded and spiritually insecure simpletons, and in extreme cases, complete lunatics. Take that imbecile from the 700 Club, for example. Or our dear President.

Anyone can claim they talk to God... it's just that some of the wealthier and/or more influential ones trick non-thinking people to blindly follow them, off a cliff if that was the goal. The rest of them wind up in insane asylums or on the streets. Beyond wealth and affluence, I fail to see much difference between a legally-declared insane person and someone who tries to convince other people that the Almighty has a direct-line to their office.

[edit on 20-6-2006 by firebat]

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:28 PM
link   
The better question is not if Aliens are Demons, but are Demons and angels, infact, Aliens.

posted on Jun, 20 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by WolfofWar
The better question is not if Aliens are Demons, but are Demons and angels, infact, Aliens.

that would be better suited for either the spirituality and faith or conspiracies in religion forums.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join