It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
Matrix,

I'll try and keep this short. People who rhamble waste their time and others.

1.) No thanks I'm not going to get baptised in any ones name. I have a name, it came from my birth mother and I would sell God, Jesus and the whole lot a million times over compaired to the value of her. Dont quote 'love ones family' from the bible ....... The REAL world of who is important really counts. I owe no one for being born but her, no god made me, no god made the Universe

2.) You said : We do have God stamped on us. It is not on our hindside though it is in our hearts. People will always serve something. It might only be that they serve each other, but they will serve something and never be truely satisfied at the end of life, regardless of how many things you buy or how many people you help. It is like a drug that never get any better but you always want that first high again like the first time. I've done counseling with drug addicts and they all say the same thing. "I was searching for something and thought it was X (place whatever you will in the X)". It is God they are searching for and just haven't figured it out yet

This is going to be my closing statement for the day

Just LOOK at all the effort your putting in to strive for meaning in your life, you think others need the same? Wrong

People who are so wrapped up in religion are deficient somehow with their own minds. They cannot feel comfortable with the Universe knowing they are alone. No one loves you Matrix, no lovely place awaits your death. Your going to die like the rest of us. Stop searching for something that doesnt exist

Lastly I will repeat. I am not anti this and anti that jumping at religion. I AM however against people who try to spread their views as FACTS and EVIDENCE to those who do not know better.

Am I about to offend 2.6 million people ....... if they all think God and religion is the truth about the Universe........... YES , I think your all NUTS

Snatchypaws

Mr. scratchything,

You're blasting the wrong guy. It me who said those things. As is typical, apologies are in order from the offender (you) to the offendee (Sun Matrix guy).

Oh BTW, Whatever you said above (I didn't really read it just found you were directing your rhetoric at the wrong person)....you're wrong...lol.

[edit on 3/3/06 by OneGodJesus]

[edit on 3/3/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Alright, lets go from this point.

Satan created the Matrix to blind you from seeing God and the Messiah. He tried to stop the Messiah from being born. Then he tried to kill all of the Christians by the hand of the Romans to stop the message of the Messiah. He failed to stop the message of the Messiah as it continued to sweep through the Roman empire. So what happened?

I guess my first point should be: If the Jews worshipped the same God as the Christian, why is it that the Jews worship God on Saturday and the Christians on SUN-DAY God in his Ten Commandments said keep the Sabbath which was Saturday, holy. Again, the Matrix is designed to keep you in blindness and keep you from worshipping the true God. They had the day of worship changed so you could worship the sun and not the SON.

How did they manage to change the day of worship? History and facts should tell us.

Roman Emperor Constantine backed the bishops of Rome and took over Christianity. If the truth can't be stopped by killing the believers, they simply took control of the "church" and changed things. Check your history.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrixwhy is it that the Jews worship God on Saturday and the Christians on SUN-DAY

What, in the Jewish language, does the word "Sunday" translate to? Does it still translate as "Sun". which is your emphasis of that theory?

If you're going to base theory on literal text, ya can't use the English language as the foundation.

NN

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   
So who was this Constantine?

As far as the history of Christianity is concerned, Constantine was one of the most influential men that ever lived. From the time that the Bible ended (about the year A.D. 96), until Martin Luther nailed his theses to the church door in 1517,--there was no single person that so changed the course of church history as did Constantine. Indeed, his influence was so vast that it continues to tower over Christendom in this our own time. Both in church customs and in church government we owe a lot to Constantine's intervention.

www.pathlights.com...

The last sentence is a laugher. Yea we owe a lot to Constantine alright, for advancing the spread of the Matrix.

FYI - The Pope is called the Pontiff. The Roman Emperors were called Pontiffs. Constantine is considered by many to be the first Pope.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 03:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Alright, lets go from this point.

Satan created the Matrix to blind you from seeing God and the Messiah.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didnt the church create Satan?? Satan was created by the church to gain power over it's follower's through fear!

So therefore, the church must have started the matrix. And they are people in control, so have control of you?!?

Good and Evil only exists on the physical plain as we live in a world of duality. Once you pass on from this place, there is no good and evil, there just is! The eternal Consciousness is Oneness, which is made up of everything that be. This includes all the bad people in the world and people of other faiths, who you say will not reach heaven because they are caught in the matrix and do not follow "YOUR" Jesus. Everyone will reach heaven, as everyone is part of the same whole, it is just some may take longer than others.

You should open your eyes to the bigger picture.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarper
So therefore, the church must have started the matrix. And they are people in control, so have control of you?!?

I brought that thought process up earlier ......... it was not addressed

Everyone will reach heaven, as everyone is part of the same whole, it is just some may take longer than others.

That logic is similar to mine on the subject of the Tower of Babel. If this event took place, and the people were all sent their different ways with different languages, is it not feasible that with those people went different ideologies of religion?

NN

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by NoNik

I brought that thought process up earlier ......... it was not addressed

I have no use for religion. It is the Matrix.

And Satan started the Matrix.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Pure Christianity is really not religion, it is only the truth.

Quite a contradiction of yourself, in one sentence no less.

or

Are you re-defining the known definitions of Christianity and religion?

Christianity:

[1] The Christian religion, founded on the life and teachings of Jesus.

Source:
dictionary.reference.com...*

Religion:

[1a] Belief in and reverence for a supernatural power or powers regarded as creator and governor of the universe.
[1b] A personal or institutionalized system grounded in such belief and worship.
[2] The life or condition of a person in a religious order.
[3] A set of beliefs, values, and practices based on the teachings of a spiritual leader.
[4] A cause, principle, or activity pursued with zeal or conscientious devotion.

Source:
dictionary.reference.com...

or

Is the common dictionary part of the evil matrix as well?

You have also yet to reply to my questioning of your thoughts about your theory of SUNday.

NN

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Again, the Matrix is designed to keep you in blindness and keep you from worshipping the true God.

I have some points of contention like the time frame you gave but they aren't important points. However, the above is part of the lie (and a big part). God does not need worshipping. If you understood the concept of God this would be self evident. This is one of the major twists that keep people stuck in the lie.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   

You have also yet to reply to my questioning of your thoughts about your theory of SUNday.

I wasn't aware of a rule that said I needed to waste my time answering every poorly thought out question. What in the world would a Jewish translation have to do with the fact that churches worship God on SUN-day.
Please, don't even waste time on the answer.

Great definition on Christianity being a religion. It certainly is defined that way because..............

The Matrix rolls on....................

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 07:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun MatrixI wasn't aware of a rule that said I needed to waste my time answering every poorly thought out question.

Um, gee I don't know ....... common forum courtesy maybe?
Do you snub people in the world as well?

What in the world would a Jewish translation have to do with the fact that churches worship God on SUN-day.
Please, don't even waste time on the answer.

Hey you were the one that brought up the correlation of the two, not I.
Not a problem about not answering, being you have obviously discarded your own preivous posts.

Great definition on Christianity being a religion. It certainly is defined that way because..............

The Matrix rolls on....................

Oh brother.

NN

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:36 PM
link   

Um, gee I don't know ....... common forum courtesy maybe?

I'm sorry, it's just hard to answer all the questions. When you are really making no point, what's the point? If you have a legimate question of facts or have some positive input, I will certainly try to answer.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:24 PM
link   
www.pathlights.com...

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

Link to above info.

[edit on 3-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:54 PM
link   

I'm sorry, it's just hard to answer all the questions. When you are really making no point, what's the point? If you have a legimate question of facts or have some positive input, I will certainly try to answer.

I'm sorry, it's just hard to put it any more simple than what was in my question to you, of the supposed facts you brought.

If you care not to be questioned, perhaps you should not post theories and/or conjecture.

Good Day

NoNik

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:50 PM
link   
A little history.

The Sabbath day of rest was changed from Saturday to SUN-day

When Constantine was issuing his Sunday laws, was he a consistent Christian? Hardly. At that very time he was embellishing the Temple of the Sun in Rome. In the same year that he proclaimed his first Sunday law, he made several decrees maintaining pagan practices, such as consulting with heathen priests for guidance, who would then watch the flight of birds, or cut open animals, in order to know the advice to give. All this Constantine legalized.

It is a historical fact that when Constantine issued this first imperial Sunday edict of A.D. 351, enforcing the observance of Sunday by the people of the Roman Empire,--he himself was still a worshiper of Sol Invictus, "the Invincible Sun" (Mithra), as well as being the Pontifex Maximus (supreme pagan pontiff or priest) of Roman heathen worship as the state religion. Both he and the Christian leaders at Rome were half-converted Christians and together they worked to unite all under one church roof.

Sunrise service

In another of his six Sunday laws, he gave the order that the soldiers be marched out into the field every Sunday morning for a sunrise service, there to recite a prayer as, with closed eyes, they faced toward the rising sun. Pagan ritual had required that they face the sun in a sunrise service as they gave their prayers to the sun god, so this feature was required in this Sunday edict

Roman Emperor Constantine formed the Catholic Church.

Constantine's help was given only to the worldly church leaders at Rome; those Christians that resisted the errors that were being introduced into the church met with his opposition. "Unite with the bishop of Rome or be destroyed," was Constantine's position.

But the effects of that life reach down to our own time. The errors that he helped establish within the Church are with us to this day. Without his help it is questionable whether the Roman Catholic church-state control of Europe could have begun, been as strong, or lasted for so long a period of time. He laid a foundation upon which church leaders have built for centuries.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Sun, it seems you are more blinded than many others.
Although, some of your points may indeed be correct, that is not the complete picture. You are keeping yourslef in a very narrow mindframe and do not consider any other parts of the truth.

God is simple yet so complex, as we are all part of God, we cannot possibly comprehend the true nature of god. Only once one has raised oneself to the top of the Godhead can one comppletely understand God, and as humans we are at the bottom of the ladder.

If you look at all religions, and take away all of the rubbish that has been gathered, all religions are left with just the Truth at the core. At one time all the religions of the world must have come from the same place, but they have all taken their own paths over the generation and gathered up a lot useless baggage, but if you take all that away, all religions are the same!

So, you are talking rubbish when you say only followers of Christ can be released from the Matrix. All religions have their Christ's, they are just dressed up differently.
And the christ story isn't new anyway, history repeats itself, there are many similarities between Jesus and Osiris; just another incarnation?!?
But then you should all consider the importance of the feminine half. In the Osiris story, Isis is just as if not more important than Osiris.
Where as in the Jesus story the equivalent of Isis; Mary Magdalene, has been made out to be a whore and almost completely left out of the picture.

Sun, you should leave room for other possibilities and not keep such a narrow line of thought.
After all, the only reason we are here is to learn the lessons we need to learn.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 08:26 AM
link   

Although, some of your points may indeed be correct, that is not the complete picture. You are keeping yourslef in a very narrow mindframe and do not consider any other parts of the truth.
The door is narrow, and few find it.

God is simple yet so complex, as we are all part of God, we cannot possibly comprehend the true nature of god. Only once one has raised oneself to the top of the Godhead can one comppletely understand God, and as humans we are at the bottom of the ladder.
I believe the Bible reveals the true nature of God.

If you look at all religions, and take away all of the rubbish that has been gathered, all religions are left with just the Truth at the core. At one time all the religions of the world must have come from the same place, but they have all taken their own paths over the generation and gathered up a lot useless baggage, but if you take all that away, all religions are the same!
Well, I agree with one comment here, "all religion did come from one place" I believe I covered where the lie of religion came from. And I does stretch across the world, all the way to the Land of the RISING SUN.

So, you are talking rubbish when you say only followers of Christ can be released from the Matrix. All religions have their Christ's, they are just dressed up differently.
Yes, that is the Matrix that deceives you. All RELIGION have the same lie, dressed up differently.

And the christ story isn't new anyway, history repeats itself, there are many similarities between Jesus and Osiris; just another incarnation?!?
Nope, just the Matrix. My whole point.

But then you should all consider the importance of the feminine half. In the Osiris story, Isis is just as if not more important than Osiris.
I am well aware of this lie also. I will be covering it shortly.

Where as in the Jesus story the equivalent of Isis; Mary Magdalene, has been made out to be a whore and almost completely left out of the picture.
Ah...............The Matrix

Sun, you should leave room for other possibilities and not keep such a narrow line of thought.

The door is narrow and few find it. Thank you for your comments, however. I take it that you are a Mason. I will be covering the Matrix in Freemasonary eventually. Same lie, different names.

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 09:18 AM
link   

Sun, it seems you are more blinded than many others.

1 Timothy 3:16
And without controversy great is the mystery of the godhead: God was manifest in the flesh, justified in the Spirit, seen of angels, preached unto the Gentiles, believed on in the world, received up into glory.

[edit on 4-3-2006 by Funkydung]

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 10:54 AM
link   
A mason?!?!?!?!
hahahahahahahahahah
thats' the funniest thing I have ever heard.

You couldnt be more wrong!!!!

posted on Mar, 4 2006 @ 11:23 AM
link   

I believe the Bible reveals the true nature of God.

You couldnt possibly learn the true nature of god from the bible! It's a book!! Just because you can read doesn't mean you understand, and just because you have knowledge doesn't mean you have wisdom!
You can only know god through direct experience.

Nope, just the Matrix. My whole point.

Hang on now, you said the matrix was created by Satan?
Well, Osiris and Isis existed a long time before Satan was even made up, so how could this also be the Matrix??

The door is narrow and few find it. Thank you for your comments, however. I take it that you are a Mason. I will be covering the Matrix in Freemasonary eventually. Same lie, different names.

If the door is narrow, I am now quite sure you are not one of the few that has found it.

I take it that you are a Mason.

You made my day with that one! Class!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join