It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 01:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by sparkyloveandlight
Scenario;
1) What if you were abandoned at birth and you drifted in a boat to a paradise island that was untouched by any man and you managed to survive by relying on chimpanzees to help bring you up. They would feed you and nurture you and bring you up as one of their own. As you got older you would have striking similarites to a chimp as you would adapt and communicate like them, eat like them and act like them. BUT! You still have a soul which "Jesus" died for so he could free us from all sin and allow us everlasting happiness.
You would never come into contact with another human ever and you would die at a very very old age but gracefully and peacefully i would imagine. So whats the point? i here you all shouting. Well as this baby was not brought up by society and never knew what else existed without the island it would not know christianity in any way shape or form. So therefore he (assume) would go to hell as he never believed in the almighty saviour. "But it wasnt his fault!" i hear you cry. So what christianity doesnt make allowances, it says here, "look right here" in verse 5.

2) Maybe i have taken this perception - not believing in christ and going to hell- too far but this is what i know of the faith and quite frankly it stinks, its wrong and it a load of B.S

3) Come and have a go at me for being anti christian(even though im not) Christians worry too much about what Jesus would think of them for wasting their lives not living by his strict standards. This puts them in a state of continual repent, as they make a mistake and then they always end up making a few more and thinking its ok ill go to confession, talk to another equivalent human being and see if God will let me get off the hook again as long as i say these wee stories(prayers) itl be ok. I can walk back down that isle and get my wheat wafer and wholeheartedly believe it is the body of christ.

People need to spiritually awaken but not by looking at religion for boundaries to work within but by looking inside our hearts and minds as we all have the power to be at one with infinite conscioussness and when you experience life with your mind free of beliefs and dogmas then, and only then, can you be truly free of the matrix.

4)I want everyone on this board to try something. Imagine your body floating upwards with outstretched arms and with the most powerful white light emmanating from your whole being. Imagine all your pre-learned beliefs and negative emotions being set free by the light and you will feel a lot better. Do this on a daily basis and imagine it more vividly each time until you can feel the power of the white light surround your whole being.

We are all the the "one". We are all Neo. We are al one in the same.

"The love in me will set me free"! - repeat this daily too it will help you find your path i promise.
Dont hate anything or anybody only disprove and show it the light so it can be healed.
Everything evil or malicious is only ill and the world can be returned to a normal loving state with the belief deep down that love is all there is and all there can be.

5) We have the power to change the way we are and who we are. Dont rely on religion to set you free as this will damage your free flowing loving thoughts and make you a prisoner in your own mind.

6) Its time to set ourselves free and forget about the past. What is done cant be undone and the sooner we start again and work toward a global conscioussness of ourselves and the universem then we will progress be made.

Love and Peace to all

Sparkyguy,

While you only have 25 posts I see that most of them are not religious and will give you credit not stalking the chrstian posts. That is an anomoly though in these forums. I am not trying to label you based on your track record just your statements here in this thread. Now to answer:

1) After all said and done you have closed your eyes and burried your head by saying I will not look at the words written and quoted because they do not follow my carnally thinking self. In answer to the story, all I can say is that I will not be sitting in the seat and judging the world of mankind. It will be the books opened (the bible) and IT will be used against another book of deeds for each and every person. If you don't fall under the new testement you fall under the old if you have never heard of Jesus and that He is the God incarnate.

2) If you think that this life is all you have then live it up, it is all you will get. You might as well experience it to its fullest to include murder and suicide as these too are all a part of "life" right? (I'm not advocating you kill and the suicide) but that is the logic you are using for justification of no afterlife and no hope of an eternity of the very light and peace you are seeming to seek

3) And these traits can't be expressed in love and compassion by trying to help someone lead a better life by service to Christ which will comtribute to peace and harmony IF (biggest two letters in the Bible) you follow correctly. It is like driving a car in the US and going overseas. I you follow the rules no accidents right? If you don't just because you are in another country there is no excuse and you had access to either others who knew the rules or a book to giude you the right way to drive.

4) Tha is what you'd call transendental meditation, no thanks.

5) Right....like the UN can change the world, or the feed the world campaigns, or the democratization of countries that don't know the meaning of democracy?

6) I will give you an old saying "those who refuse to learn from the path are condemned to repeat it"

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by snatchypaws
1) I am not anti christain, I am anti religion ....... religion stands in the way of truth ..... why because your TOLD to just believe because someone else TELLS you ........ Where is the evidence?

2) Sparky is on the nail here and good on him for thinking logically and laterially. If you were born in a box, stayed there all your life how could you be blamed for not beliving and going to church? You can answer with any passage from the bible that give you a get out of jail free card for this questions ............ any sensible person can see the question leads to one answer - if god made us and our purpose was to serve. We would be born with a manual (so the true knowledge wouldn't be be lost) and we would all have

'MADE BY GOD' stamped on our arses!

3) Religion stands in the way of logical thinking, when I said to you 'Let Jesus come before me and I shall believe' you reply with I have to believe first and then see ........ what nonsence is this, when else does this happen in the real world?

I burn my hand therefore I know what ever I touched was hot, NOT I had to believe it was going to burn me before it actually was going to hurt me!

4) Thousands of years ago religion was used as a very effective social control mechnism. A good tale to stop people being nasty to each other. These days people take it as the absolute truth .... God is real, Jesus was real and start to research about the history of when Xmas really was, okay so December the 25th isnt the ACTUAL birthday of the fictional character called Jesus ............ its just what happens through the generations when people tell stories about the bible, things change

If your fathers farther told him and he told you, YOU would think it HAS to be true ...... not so

You are indeed using the Matrix film as a cover to justify the christain faith .... and religion.

Why should I care ......... because the motto here mate is deny ignorance ..... not listen to nonsence and suck it up and beg for more.

Its a shame people actually think you have something to offer.

5) I'm not going anywhere, I'm not running and hiding. Your beliefs are your but your WRONG my old son, logic and science are on my side.

Please at least try to tackle what I am saying ....... dont just lace up another tale and end with

The matrix rolls on

[edit on 2-3-2006 by snatchypaws]

[edit on 2-3-2006 by snatchypaws]

1) The proof is in the pudding "my old boy". Evidence, I invite you to repent, Get baptised in Jesus NAME and the evidence you get if you are infact repentant will be tongues. There is your evidence. You will have no control over that most unruly member the tongue.

2) We do have God stamped on us. It is not on our hindside though it is in our hearts. People will always serve something. It might only be that they serve each other, but they will serve something and never be truely satisfied at the end of life, regardless of how many things you buy or how many people you help. It is like a drug that never get any better but you always want that first high again like the first time. I've done counseling with drug addicts and they all say the same thing. "I was searching for something and thought it was X (place whatever you will in the X)". It is God they are searching for and just haven't figured it out yet. After you show them the book that is our giude to life they know what to read. You just give them the scriptures and let them work at them until they understand. When they come and ask you explain it to them and ask if they see it. If not back to prayer and fasting for them to understand.

3) Religious people were the pioneers of science man! Do you not read history and who it was that invented the things we have today or the foundations that todays science stems from? I can't believe you made that statement after saying how "logical" you are...

4) So oral history is irrelevant in your opinion? You are about to offend 2.6 billion people if you say yes.

5) So history is not a science?!? Close the universities and institutes of learning, bubba snatchybutt has spoken...

[edit on 2/3/06 by OneGodJesus]

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 02:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth.

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth.

The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

so whats up sun, still stringing everbody along for the kool-aid, or have you come out with your amazing theory that is so mind bending people on a site that deals with lizards on the moon can't handle it ?

out with it man !

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 05:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus

Originally posted by snatchypaws
1) I am not anti christain, I am anti religion 1) The proof is in the pudding "my old boy". Evidence, I invite you to repent, Get baptised in Jesus NAME and the evidence you get if you are infact repentant will be tongues. There is your evidence. You will have no control over that most unruly member the tongue.

2) We do have God stamped on us. It is not on our hindside though it is in our hearts. People will always serve something. It might only be that they serve each other, but they will serve something and never be truely satisfied at the end of life, regardless of how many things you buy or how many people you help. It is like a drug that never get any better but you always want that first high again like the first time. I've done counseling with drug addicts and they all say the same thing. "I was searching for something and thought it was X (place whatever you will in the X)". It is God they are searching for and just haven't figured it out yet. After you show them the book that is our giude to life they know what to read. You just give them the scriptures and let them work at them until they understand. When they come and ask you explain it to them and ask if they see it. If not back to prayer and fasting for them to understand.

3) Religious people were the pioneers of science man! Do you not read history and who it was that invented the things we have today or the foundations that todays science stems from? I can't believe you made that statement after saying how "logical" you are...

4) So oral history is irrelevant in your opinion? You are about to offend 2.6 billion people if you say yes.

5) So history is not a science?!? Close the universities and institutes of learning, bubba snatchybutt has spoken...

[edit on 2/3/06 by OneGodJesus]

wow the only other person ive seen on here that belives that we have to have the name applied during baptism. jesus is the name of the father son and holyghost. yah onegodjesus!

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 09:09 PM
link   

so far you've only been wrong three times that i have noticed. cupid is the roman name of erros, greek god of love, son of aphrodite.

Have I been wrong 3 times, or are you wrong about that. So you are going to tell me Cupid is Erros. You are right. Just one of his names. Saturn is another of his names by the way. I took the Matrix all the way to it's origin. I felt no need to get bogged down in the many different cultures. It starts with Nimrod and Semiramis. One lie, many names
bupc.montana.com...

COMMON NAMES APPLIED TO THE PAGAN GOD NIMROD
It's Title followed by Greek name and then Roman name

TITLE GREEK ROMAN
God of War ARES MARS
God of Fertility and Wine BACCHUS or DIONYSUS same
God of Love EROS CUPID
God of Fire HEPHAESTUS VULCAN
Messenger of the Gods HERMES MERCURY
God of the Underworld PLUTO (HADES) PLUTO
God of the Sea POSEIDON NEPTUNE
Ruler of the Gods ZEUS JUPITER
Father of Zeus, and the Horned,
Hidden God of Underworld KRONOS SATURN

NAMES IN OTHER COUNTRIES

Scandinavian ODIN or WODAN, also founder of Mexican race
Egyptian OSIRIS
Babylonian TAMMUZ and EL-BAR meaning "God the Son"
Assyrian MOLECH and BAAL, BEL or BELUS meaning "Lord"
Greek ATLAS, who lifted the heavens off the earth
Roman SAINT VALENTINE
Philistine DAGON the fish-god

ALSO not listed Thor

and easter is based on the eqyptian goddess of spring and fertility

The lie originates in Babylon with Semiramis who is also Astarte and Ishtar. In Egypt she becomes Isis which is the goddess story that you are referring to. She has many more names Diana, Madonna, Aphrodite etc.

, and december 25 wasnt the birthday of baal, it was a day that the romans celebrated their cheif god's father, saturn
Saturn is the same as Nimrod who died and became Baal, the sun god. Check the net, there should be plenty of info to confirm this.

next, its just as likly that moses was a messiac parallel to jesus as that jesus is a messiac parallel for someone who hasnt come yet, which is actually to say quite likly as the church sees so little in jesus that they've always used him as a tool to shut down the holidays of other religions. if he was real, you'd think they'd be more interested in getting the facts straight
Please, what facts aren't straight?

finnaly, this is page 4 already and all you've done is show a laughable ignorance of theology and you seem to want us all to know that all of the gods of all religions are alive and they all hate us and satan turned himself into an evil computer program from a movie.

How can the blind man see. It's like sitting next to a pregnant woman and having the baby yell out and tell me what is happening in the world. There is much more going on in the world than you see.

"No one can tell you about the Matrix, you must see it for yourself" I am attempting what they say can't be done. Until you are born again, how can you see.

get to the good stuff or dont but stop waxxing philosophy and back yourself up
A man must learn to use a hammer before he can build a house. And when the man is blind I must show him how to find the hammer.

and one final clarification: im not attacking you or anything, the fact is that i take this kind of knowlodge seriously. you seem to be going somewhere with this and it'd be nice if you would use some evidence. just look on this like constructivecritisism. what you're saying is prety interesting

Thank you. I am not taking it as a personal attack. In fact, I want you to question my facts if you don't agree with them. Thank you for taking the time to do a little research. The lie goes from Babylon to Egypt to Rome and the rest of the world and............

The Matrix rolls on............

posted on Mar, 2 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   

After reading what you wrote it is still clear to me that all you are doing is looking back in time through the history of religion and actually showing us all what inteligent people know
So clear is it. Gee, I thought I was talking about the present and showing you exactly what you don't see.

Religion is a lie ............... just because a lie is thousands of years old still makes it a lie. I am not anti christain, I am anti religion ....... religion stands in the way of truth ..... why because your TOLD to just believe because someone else TELLS you ........ Where is the evidence?
I agree with everything you said. Totally. I have absolutely no use for religion. It is just part of the lie, the Matrix.

Religion stands in the way of logical thinking, when I said to you 'Let Jesus come before me and I shall believe' you reply with I have to believe first and then see ........ what nonsence is this, when else does this happen in the real world?
I have no use for religion. I'll take provable facts and the truth.

You are indeed using the Matrix film as a cover to justify the christain faith .... and religion.
Again, the movie is about spiritual blindness and what is happening in the world today. You can't seem to even understand the movie.

I'm not going anywhere, I'm not running and hiding. Your beliefs are your but your WRONG my old son, logic and science are on my side.
Please...........When you are not busy, take your science and logic down to the "origins and creations forum" and jump in the "Hydrogen turns into people" thread. Someone down there is taking names and kicking arse.

Please at least try to tackle what I am saying ....... dont just lace up another tale and end with

Since we both don't seem to like religion, that will be the next part of the Matrix that we will pull back.

[edit on 2-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:07 AM
link   
Alright, I'm going to shift gears and we are going to look at religion.

Is there anything that Christians have done throughout history that any of you have a problem with? How about other religions? Identify the problem, and we will look past the Matrix that blinds you.

To sum up to this point.
I have identified the lie. The Matrix that is used to blind you. It came from Babylon thousands of years ago. It is the false religion of the sun god and the fertility god. It is all around you, but you are blind to it. Harmless you think? We will look into that.

"The Matrix is everywhere, it's all around us, here even in this room. You can see it out your window, or on your television. You feel it when you go to work, or go to church or pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

I have only identified a few of the places that you see it currently. Places that you likely were unaware of. Well, be sure and get ready for mothers day. The goddess Isis, who is Ishtar, who is Semiramis is hoping that you will pay tribute. It is her day and

The Matrix rolls on....................

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:21 AM
link   
how about the crusades or the fact that god has committed genocide? The fact that there were no jews nor moses in ancient egypt.

religeon is used to keep people docile and to hide them from the NWO there are no aliens and no matrix. Just like there are no reptilians that control the illuminati.

This sounds more ridiculus then the crap scientologists spew out. L. Ron hubbard was exposed by his own son in court when he revealed his fathers journals that he created the religeon for tax breaks and more sales of his books like Dianetics.

you my freind no nothing and take hollywood too seriously like others you look for answers to solve you own life problems. there is a conspiracy but there is no matrix and no alien hierarchy that controls this world. Most conspiracies are nothing more then theories and speculation which is why people think people like me are crazy when we mention the NWO.

Alex Jones is the most accurate source of info on the web at least he provides resources like documents and other information.

www.prisonplanet.com
www.infowars.com

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:47 AM
link   

how about the crusades?

What about the Crusades?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

To sum up to this point.
I have identified the lie. The Matrix that is used to blind you. It came from Babylon thousands of years ago. It is the false religion of the sun god and the fertility god. It is all around you, but you are blind to it. Harmless you think? We will look into that.

"The Matrix is everywhere, it's all around us, here even in this room. You can see it out your window, or on your television. You feel it when you go to work, or go to church or pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth."

I have only identified a few of the places that you see it currently. Places that you likely were unaware of. Well, be sure and get ready for mothers day. The goddess Isis, who is Ishtar, who is Semiramis is hoping that you will pay tribute. It is her day and

The Matrix rolls on....................

OK, Sun. You say you have identified the lie?
C'mon man, so lets have it. When are you gonna come to the point? you've already overloaded the ATS server of precious disk space.
Enough of beating about the bush.
Or are you trying to psyche us into forcing us to join some exclusive 'matrix club' of yours?
What're you gonna charge for subscription? $5000 for exclusive life membership (including golf) or $1000 for ordinary membership?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 02:38 AM
link   

Yes, it is very likely that the Matrix has you. What is the Matrix? The world created to keep you from the truth.

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy. Are they creating a New World Order? Yes. Are there Freemasons? Yes. Are there Aliens? Yes. But all of these conspiracies and others are only part of the one true conspiracy. The Matrix. The Lie.

I contend that you live in the Matrix right now. Just like the movie, you are born into bondage, blind to the truth. A world has been created to keep you from the truth. I'm not talking about Artificial Intelligence or turning people into batteries. I'm talking about the truth.

The purpose of this thread is to pull back the Matrix and show you what is really going on in the world. It is to show you the truth and trace all of these conspiracies to the source. There is only one source.

This is just your introduction. Later, I will set the stage and show you some of the things that you are not supposed to see. Things that have been going on right in front of you that you are blind to. So check in with me for a couple of days and let us see where this takes us.

Ok, I know you're letting those of us trapped here in this matrix have little bits of knowledge at a time for our own sake to be able to digest it, but I am impatient and have a two questions:

When did this "matrix", created by Satan begin? Was it something that evolved over time, compounding itself as it went along, kind of like a snowball rolling downhill getting bigger as it goes, or did it happen overnight?

Second and last question, could you start at the end and work backwards? Tell us the "truth" and then explain why it is so? I say this because, again, I am impatient

You DO have my interest, even though I believe that there is no god, never has been and never will be, but that it was made up those who needed inspiration and guidance. I think there was an ancient Tony Robbins roaming the deserts with his peeps empowering lost souls, and that his book became so popular that it became their "bible".

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 08:04 AM
link   
Funkydung: Yup, Apostolic all the way. I started in a PAW a few years back but now we are in the DC area and found a good UPCI church. Oneness believing, Jesus name baptism doing, tongue talking (cholotichricflodrunik--- see talking in tongues...lol just kidding), holiness living child of the Most High.

Mike: Sun guy can't charge anything nor can he recruit. I learned the hard way that if you try you get slapped (mine was to prove/disprove the alien stuff by gathering ATS members to scout the reported base sites of "aliens") and if it is too bad he might get banned. So not sure of his angle but it ain't recruitment me thinks.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:28 AM
link   

So not sure of his angle but it ain't recruitment me thinks.

His angle is that he has some knowledge and it feels good to give it out. That's how I see it anyway. Hopefully, he can refrain from feelings of superiority which might push people away from what he has to say. Only seen a couple instances so it's looking good so far.

When did this "matrix", created by Satan begin?

A few hundred thousand years for us humans.

could you start at the end and work backwards

The disciples said to Jesus, "Tell us, how will our end come?"

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

Congratulations to the one who stands at the beginning: that one will know the end and will not taste death."

===============

Most christians aren't christians at all. They just don't get it. I'm not a christian but truth is truth. Doesn't matter if it's said by Jesus, Sun Matrix, or anyone else.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 09:39 AM
link   
"I have identified the lie. The Matrix that is used to blind you. It came from Babylon thousands of years ago. It is the false religion of the sun god and the fertility god"

wow, shocker, christianity is the only religion...blah blah blah

are you going to tell us to find jesus or be "left behind " ?

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Ok, I know you're letting those of us trapped here in this matrix have little bits of knowledge at a time for our own sake to be able to digest it, but I am impatient and have a two questions:

When did this "matrix", created by Satan begin? Was it something that evolved over time, compounding itself as it went along, kind of like a snowball rolling downhill getting bigger as it goes, or did it happen overnight?

Of course the first lie was in the Garden of Eden. The world became corrupt and was destroyed by the flood. Several generations after the world restarted in the days of Nimrod, the Matrix was born (off the top of my head around 2180bc. A little research on Nimrod and the tower of Babel should get you a semi accurate date.

A lot of real smart people do a little research and find that religion is full of the sun god. They say, religion is a lie to keep people in bondage and control. They are exactly right. They see the Matrix and say ah-ha, there is no God, it is all based on sun worship.

No, no, no. There is a God and if you do a little research in the Bible you would see how many times he says not to worship Baal who is the sun god. Why do you think the lie was created? Satan knew that God was going to send his son. So Satan brought the message of the sun.

Why do you think that I can go to any holiday and find this sun god? I can go any place on earth where man is and find the Matrix. Any country, any city any town. The lie is everywhere, but you are blind to it. You didn't even realize that Christmas is celebrated on the sun gods birthday.

Second and last question, could you start at the end and work backwards?Tell us the "truth" and then explain why it is so? I say this because, again, I am impatient

You will find the truth in my second post on this thread. And Arm of Geddon is correct with this quote:

Jesus said, "Have you found the beginning, then, that you are looking for the end? You see, the end will be where the beginning is.

I can tell you the truth, Jesus is the prophesied Messiah, and I can show you the lie, but until you are born again, how can you see?

I can tell you what the Matrix is, and yet you can't see it. It is all around you, and yet you are unaware. The Matrix has had thousands of years to develop. I can track it, and I can see it, but if you are not born again, I can only show you a piece at a time.

That said I will track the Matrix through religion soon.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
Matrix,

I'll try and keep this short. People who rhamble waste their time and others.

1.) No thanks I'm not going to get baptised in any ones name. I have a name, it came from my birth mother and I would sell God, Jesus and the whole lot a million times over compaired to the value of her. Dont quote 'love ones family' from the bible ....... The REAL world of who is important really counts. I owe no one for being born but her, no god made me, no god made the Universe

2.) You said : We do have God stamped on us. It is not on our hindside though it is in our hearts. People will always serve something. It might only be that they serve each other, but they will serve something and never be truely satisfied at the end of life, regardless of how many things you buy or how many people you help. It is like a drug that never get any better but you always want that first high again like the first time. I've done counseling with drug addicts and they all say the same thing. "I was searching for something and thought it was X (place whatever you will in the X)". It is God they are searching for and just haven't figured it out yet

This is going to be my closing statement for the day

Just LOOK at all the effort your putting in to strive for meaning in your life, you think others need the same? Wrong

People who are so wrapped up in religion are deficient somehow with their own minds. They cannot feel comfortable with the Universe knowing they are alone. No one loves you Matrix, no lovely place awaits your death. Your going to die like the rest of us. Stop searching for something that doesnt exist

Lastly I will repeat. I am not anti this and anti that jumping at religion. I AM however against people who try to spread their views as FACTS and EVIDENCE to those who do not know better.

Am I about to offend 2.6 million people ....... if they all think God and religion is the truth about the Universe........... YES , I think your all NUTS

Snatchypaws

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   

No, religion is part of the Matrix, Christianity in it's pure form is not religion but truth. Religion is designed to keep you in bondage.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:53 AM
link   

All these conspiracies are really only part of the one true conspiracy.

I am quite curious, this is genuine - not belittlement: had the Matrix, the movie, never existed, what part of Hollywood would you then incorporate to your theory?

Another question. Have you ever thought that perhaps it is the Christianity that you speak of as being the saving actions, that is truly the conspiracy? Think about it, you are saying that we are being hidden from the truth, when in fact it is your own Christian belief system [Bible] that tries to keep your hearts and minds away from everything else - close yourselves to everything but God/Jesus/Bible. Is that, of itself, not as blinders on a horse? You are saying we do not know the truth, yet your very concept is to see only one thing - that nothing else exists, in essence, a Matrix.
NN

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 10:59 AM
link   

People who are so wrapped up in religion are deficient somehow with their own minds.
Actually, people that are wrapped up in religion are searching for the truth and have very possibly only found the Matrix.

Lastly I will repeat. I am not anti this and anti that jumping at religion. I AM however against people who try to spread their views as FACTS and EVIDENCE to those who do not know better.

Well, I'm anti religion. I have absolutely no use for it, as I know what it is.
I have laid out some facts and I challenge you to dispute them. Bring forth your FACTS and EVIDENCE. Where are your facts. I see nothing of substance, only a little squirming.

This is going to be my closing statement for the day

Ah, the blue pill. I was unaware that it is available as a daily supplement.

posted on Mar, 3 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

No, religion is part of the Matrix, Christianity in it's pure form is not religion but truth. Religion is designed to keep you in bondage.

Uh huh,Sun, your slip is showing!
In other words, my religion (whatever it is) is false, and has me in a web of deceit, of falsehood, of untruth and keeping me in bondage!!!

Christianity you say is the only truth.
So what are you implying here? That all non-Christians convert to Christianity as it is the only truth? Otherwise they're doomed to fry in hell?
Christianity is a great religion. Don't screw it up by your nonsensical theories.
Now this thread is getting to be a disaster.
I'm leaving. No time for all this crap!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join