It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There is only one Conspiracy...the Matrix has you.

page: 9
<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
just a note on the sun worship symbols...hitlers swastika is a symbol of the sun not the nazis.

Correct. We will get to the Nazis also, hopefully.

posted on Mar, 8 2006 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Funkydung
watch this video its excellent..... i belive this is what sun is partly talking about

video.google.com...

That was one of the most informative videos i've watched so far. Nice link Funkydung, thanks.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by William One Sac
Thats a funny coincidence. I just came across this website that has a new religion based on the movie, "The Matrix." Check it out....

www.geocities.com...

this has to be a joke. i refuse to believe yhat there is an entire group of people that can be this incredibly stupid, and if they're not kidding then they're gonna crap a brick if they ever watch V For Vendetta,cause ... you know... its an acurate depiction of the future as sen trough the eyes of the prophets of the magical , matrix of robotic doom

also i wanna make a critcal interjection: i consider myself a christian, but i put that aside when looking at something objectivly and scientificly. to use only evidense found in religion and especialy outdated religions is to in essense say that you are devoute in every religion you reference, or else how can you find it credible. in this light, is there any tangible evidense to your claims, or is it al spiritual because its kinda hard to make a belivable arguement based only on stories that are more than likly all metaphore and not literal. for instance, m personal view of the bible is that it's all moral metaphore to give examples as to how people can live better lives, including jesus, satan and even god. through that logic would you consider your matrix to be also theoretical or is it an actuall process put forth to tangibly limit one or more aspects of our every day (and not just spiritual) lives?

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Omnipocket]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sun Matrix
Now lets talk about all the problems that the Christians have caused, specifially the Crusades. Oh those murdering Christians.

Now, the truth. The Catholic church was responsible for the Crusades. We have identified who the Catholic Church really was. It was the Roman Empire. That's why Popes are called Pontiffs, just like the Roman Emperor.

Jesus said check the fruit of the tree.

17 Even so every good tree bringeth forth good fruit; but a corrupt tree bringeth forth evil fruit. 18 A good tree cannot bring forth evil fruit, neither can a corrupt tree bring forth good fruit. 19 Every tree that bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire. 20 Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them.

Take a look at the fruit of the Catholic Church. The advancement of the Muslims was stopped by the Crusades. But here is what you never hear. You cannot find a Crusade that the Jews were not attacked and slaughtered, and there were plenty of Crusades. Any time you attack Gods 'chosen people' you show your fruit as corrupt.

I could go on and on and on and on about things in the Catholic Church, but the last few I will mention is that the 40 days of Lent comes from the pagans and the lighting of candles also.

To conclude, Satan left his mark on the Catholic Church. It is the mark of the sun. It includes the sun, the sun wheel, the oblisk and the cross of Baal.

ok, as you can see.. I don't make many posts. But I do read alot of the threads in this forum. I must say, sun guy.. are you seriously basing your biblical "facts" on an analogy?? Thats really all the proof that you have offered in the nine pages of this thread.. I thought you may have been on to something at first, so I sat and read all the posts and they got worse as people started critisizing you and making you squirm a bit. you can tell me that my eyes are closed, and the "matrix" has me. But the fact is, you are strictlly following a book written by man, who was in your so called "matrix" when he wrote the bible. So try as you may, I don't think you are going to be getting any real believers from this thread. Better luck with the next forum.

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 07:25 PM
link   

ok, as you can see.. I don't make many posts. But I do read alot of the threads in this forum. I must say, sun guy.. are you seriously basing your biblical "facts" on an analogy?? Thats really all the proof that you have offered in the nine pages of this thread.. I thought you may have been on to something at first, so I sat and read all the posts and they got worse as people started critisizing you and making you squirm a bit.
Well, I'm a facts type guy. I like facts. You tell me that you have read lots of posts, I can't prove it, but I will take your word in this case. I would like to introduce this fact. You just registered today. Based on that fact, it appears that you are the one doing the squirming.

As far as Bibical facts, I have introduced very few Biblical facts to this point. Here is one.

Jeremiah 10:2 Thus says the Lord: Do not learn the way of the nations, or be dismayed at the signs of the heavens; for the nations are dismayed at them. 3 For the customs of the peoples are false: a tree from the forest is cut down, and worked with an ax by the hands of an artisan; 4 people deck it with silver and gold; they fasten it with hammer and nails so that it cannot move. 5 Their idols are like scarecrows in a cucumber field, and they cannot speak; they have to be carried, for they cannot walk

This scripture is talking about the pagan Christmas tree as I have already mentioned. We can track this to it's pagan origin. We can find it in the Bible and we can find it at Christmas, the birthday of the pagan sun god. I am only trying to scratch the surface to be able to cover more ground. If you want to dispute any of my historical or Bibical facts please try. By the way, you will also find this evergreen tree in the Freemasons rituals.

To be direct, most of what I have covered is historical fact, which we can prove. I can prove and did prove that the first Thanksgiving was not held by the Pilgrims. I'm afraid if you continue to read in here, you are going to be presented with provable facts. I challenge you to dispute any of these facts.

you can tell me that my eyes are closed, and the "matrix" has me. But the fact is, you are strictlly following a book written by man, who was in your so called "matrix" when he wrote the bible. So try as you may, I don't think you are going to be getting any real believers from this thread. Better luck with the next forum.
I don't want to get sidetracked on proving the Bible is written by man but inspired by God, though I can certainly prove it. There is a thread in the religious forum about this. I have not read it so I don't know for sure if it is any good.

I like how you have made the decision for everyone about their eternal future. I guess it really just depends on whether people want to believe facts or the Matrix that is created to keep them in blindness.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 9 2006 @ 09:55 PM
link   
I did indeed register today.. actually, I re-registered because I forgot the password to my account and I didn't feel like going through the trouble of having my password emailed to me again. With that being said..

my only argument is the paradox that you're creating with your theory on this matrix. I like the way you think, don't get me wrong.. and you have undoubtedly opened my eyes to new facts about the holidays that we celebrate. I did in fact do some research on what you have been saying, and it does add up. But you sound like David Icke when you talk about this matrix.. I like to think of myself as having somewhat of an open mind, I will give any theory a chance before I approve/disprove of it. so lets do some digging, shall we?

first off.. who wrote the bible?
Well as you said, it was written by man but inspired by god.. im sure this could go into a different thread, but it will help with the questions I have for you in the future. It is said that the Catholics had some some major editorializing right around 300 A.D. but it goes farther than that. Im sure we can all agree that moses wrote the first version of the bible. While he was on Mount Sinai and he interpreted what god told him to write.. that isn't a definite fact, because nobody really knows what happend.. and im sure you weren't the to whitness it for yourself. If you have any other facts on this, please share them.

Secondly..
who is satan?
you say that in fact, the devil created the matrix to shield us from the truth.. that we all live within a matrix and are blinded from "reality".
Satan is a Judeo-Christian term coming from the islamic Shaitan, meaning Angel, Demon, or Minor god is some translations. The idea for Satan was influenced by an iranian prophet named Zoroaster and was later adopted by the christian faith. Satan is also referenced in the Hebrew bible, the Apocrypha and the New Testiment. So if this is true, then Satan was indeed around before the bible was written. Meaning that your matrix was already in effect at the time the bible was written. So how can we trust that?

Finally, why hasn't the catholic church published any other gospels that have been discovered?
For instance, the gospel of Saint Thomas. I haven't had a chance to read all of the translated version, but I have read parts of it and it is said to be the actual words of jesus. I think there may be alot of things in this gospel to help with what you're trying to prove.. any thoughts on that?

I don't want you to think im offending you in any way, im questioning you becuase I don't fully understand how you have come to this conclusion yet.. there are alot of holes that need to be filled, and im not sure that you have enough "facts" to fill them.

Thank you for your consideration.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Not a prophet]

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 12:56 AM
link   

my only argument is the paradox that you're creating with your theory on this matrix. I like the way you think, don't get me wrong.. and you have undoubtedly opened my eyes to new facts about the holidays that we celebrate. I did in fact do some research on what you have been saying, and it does add up. But you sound like David Icke when you talk about this matrix.. I like to think of myself as having somewhat of an open mind, I will give any theory a chance before I approve/disprove of it. so lets do some digging, shall we?
I heard of David Icke years ago and wrote him off. I watched his Matrix 1 video the other day after I saw him in another film. Though we say some of the same things our conclusions are exactly opposite, and for good reason.

first off.. who wrote the bible?
www.biblestudy.org...

I'm very tired right now, but I skimmed this and it looks correct.

It is said that the Catholics had some some major editorializing right around 300 A.D. but it goes farther than that.
The Catholics have their own Bible, and it is not really used.

Im sure we can all agree that moses wrote the first version of the bible. While he was on Mount Sinai and he interpreted what god told him to write.. that isn't a definite fact, because nobody really knows what happend.. and im sure you weren't the to whitness it for yourself. If you have any other facts on this, please share them.
Moses did not write the first version, he wrote the first five books except for the end of Dueteronomy

Secondly..who is satan? you say that in fact, the devil created the matrix to shield us from the truth.. that we all live within a matrix and are blinded from "reality".
Satan is Lucifer a fallen angel

Satan is a Judeo-Christian term coming from the islamic Shaitan, meaning Angel, Demon, or Minor god is some translations. The idea for Satan was influenced by an iranian prophet named Zoroaster and was later adopted by the christian faith.
I am unaware of this, though I have seen those names before. Normally, I would stop and research this, but I am exhausted. I hope I remember to look back at this.

Satan is also referenced in the Hebrew bible, the Apocrypha and the New Testiment. So if this is true, then Satan was indeed around before the bible was written. Meaning that your matrix was already in effect at the time the bible was written. So how can we trust that?

You are observant. Put it to the test. Check the facts. Most people are clueless as to what the Bible really says. They just pass around false information with no proof.

Finally, why hasn't the catholic church published any other gospels that have been discovered?
First, I highly recommend that you forget about what the Catholic church has to say, based on my previous post on how it was formed. I don't know specifically what you are talking about. There are other writings that have been found. They will not be added to the Bible because of what is written in the last few sentences of the Bible in revelations.

For instance, the gospel of Saint Thomas. I haven't had a chance to read all of the translated version, but I have read parts of it and it is said to be the actual words of jesus. I think there may be alot of things in this gospel to help with what you're trying to prove.. any thoughts on that?
I am unaware of this so I can't really comment. Like I said, I would normally try to do a little research, but it is real late.

I don't want you to think im affending you in any way, im questioning you becuase I don't fully understand how you have come to this conclusion yet.. there are alot of holes that need to be filled, and im not sure that you have enough "facts" to fill them.
I want you to question any facts that I present that you don't agree with. I like what you did in doing further research on the holidays to verify what I said. It's how you gather facts for the truth. The facts are there if you search.

I have a recommendation for you. I recommend that you commit yourself to read the New Testament. Your future is too important not to invest that much time. I had a lot of trouble understanding things at first because the Bible explains the Bible. You will get to one part that completely makes no sense and later you will read something that explains it and suddenly it will make sense.

You don't see to believe, you believe to see.

Instead of reading something and saying, I don't believe that and quitting, say, I don't understand that and keep going. Grab ahold of what you can believe and eventually the things that you did not understand, will make sense. I have only found one thing in the Bible that I am just totally puzzled about. When I first started, it was all a puzzle.

I think you will be totally shocked at God can do if you seek Him. You will see the impossible. These aren't just empty words either, I mean it. Invest the time and the effort and I guarantee results. You will learn the truth, you will learn to overcome, you will have true peace.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Not a prophet
1) first off.. who wrote the bible?
Well as you said, it was written by man but inspired by god.. im sure this could go into a different thread, but it will help with the questions I have for you in the future. It is said that the Catholics had some some major editorializing right around 300 A.D. but it goes farther than that. Im sure we can all agree that moses wrote the first version of the bible. While he was on Mount Sinai and he interpreted what god told him to write.. that isn't a definite fact, because nobody really knows what happend.. and im sure you weren't the to whitness it for yourself. If you have any other facts on this, please share them.

2) Satan is a Judeo-Christian term coming from the islamic Shaitan, meaning Angel, Demon, or Minor god is some translations.

[edit on 9-3-2006 by Not a prophet]

1) The Bible was indeed written by man and inspired by God (and protected by Him too). The old testement was a foreshadow of the new testement, meaning it foretold of the things in the new testement. Now about the authenticity of the Bible, some say "well it was altered" etc. I contend it was not because of a simple game you can play with about 25 people called pass the rumor. You start a rumor and pass it to the person next to you by wispering in their ear. When the story get back to you it is altered greatly from when it was started. Now take that information and compare it to the Bible and the massive amount of manuscripts found that all say the same thing. Do a search on old texts of the Bible and you will see the research agrees that the texts agree on all points. You cannot have that kind of evidence and call the Bible inaccurate.

2) You said that Christianity took from Islam? How can that be when Islam came after Christianity?

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 09:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by OneGodJesus

1) The Bible was indeed written by man and inspired by God (and protected by Him too). The old testement was a foreshadow of the new testement, meaning it foretold of the things in the new testement. Now about the authenticity of the Bible, some say "well it was altered" etc. I contend it was not because of a simple game you can play with about 25 people called pass the rumor. You start a rumor and pass it to the person next to you by wispering in their ear. When the story get back to you it is altered greatly from when it was started. Now take that information and compare it to the Bible and the massive amount of manuscripts found that all say the same thing. Do a search on old texts of the Bible and you will see the research agrees that the texts agree on all points. You cannot have that kind of evidence and call the Bible inaccurate.

2) You said that Christianity took from Islam? How can that be when Islam came after Christianity?

Do you have any proof that islam came after christianity? And besides, I didn't say christianity took from islam.. just the idea of a shaitan( opposer, evil spirit ). Do some research before you tell me im wrong.. show me im wrong, don't just say it. have you learned nothing about facts from this thread?

Sun Matrix.. im glad that you did take consideration for what I said, and I will in fact do some more research of my own. You have indeed inspired me to dig up some truth, weather I agree with you or not right now is of no consequence.. its finding the truth that matters.

thanks again.

posted on Mar, 10 2006 @ 01:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Not a prophet

Originally posted by OneGodJesus

Do you have any proof that islam came after christianity? And besides, I didn't say christianity took from islam.. just the idea of a shaitan( opposer, evil spirit ). Do some research before you tell me im wrong.. show me im wrong, don't just say it. have you learned nothing about facts from this thread?

Sun Matrix.. im glad that you did take consideration for what I said, and I will in fact do some more research of my own. You have indeed inspired me to dig up some truth, weather I agree with you or not right now is of no consequence.. its finding the truth that matters.

thanks again.

Little touchy about this hmmm? It is historical fact that Christianity was founded after Islam because if for no other reason it is referenced in the Quran, as is Jewish rituals and religious observances. How about you do a little historical fact finding before you spout off you know so much about islam.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:03 AM
link   
www.sabbatarian.com...

[edit on 11-3-2006 by Sun Matrix]

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:42 AM
link   
The secret to talking to God is not in the heavily edited and re-written bible or whatever books of control you like.

Jesus Christ like other before him were all drug users but not like crack heads or anything. the baptism we know today is only half the ritual the other half is a smearing of Cannabis Oils on the body after purification to induce visions.

www.cannabis.net...

I beleive this article has real substance as research on other anceint religeons and cultures mention the use of entheogens for enlightenment and visions.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:46 AM
link   

Secondly..who is satan? you say that in fact, the devil created the matrix to shield us from the truth.. that we all live within a matrix and are blinded from "reality". Satan is a Judeo-Christian term coming from the islamic Shaitan, meaning Angel, Demon, or Minor god is some translations. The idea for Satan was influenced by an iranian prophet named Zoroaster and was later adopted by the christian faith.

Not a Prophet,

I did a little research on Zoroaster and what did I find? The very Matrix that I have been talking about. The lie to keep you from the truth. The same lie with different names, as usual. This appears to be the Iranian version. It starts in Babylon, just like the Bible says and moves to Iran and then to India.

Zoroaster was supposed to have instructed Pythagoras in Babylon and to have inspired the Chaldean doctrines of astrology and magic.

In more recent times the study of Zoroastrianism has played a decisive part in reconstructing the religion and social structure of the Indo-European peoples."

his monotheistic concept of God has attracted the attention of modern historians of religion, who have speculated on the connections between his teaching and Judaism and Christianity. Though extreme claims of pan-Iranianism (i.e., that Zoroastrian or Iranian ideas influenced Greek, Roman, and Jewish thought) may be disregarded, the pervasive influence of Zoroaster's religious thought must nevertheless be recognized."

Did you catch that hog wash? Historians have speculated that Zoroaster has connections to Judaism and Christianity, but they may be disregarded but must nevertheless be recognized. Please...........give me facts, not double talk.

It is not known when Zoroaster's doctrine reached western Iran, but it must have been before the time of Aristotle (384-322), who alludes to its dualism."

The reader who consults the able and very learned work of Dr. Wilson of Bombay, on the Parsi Religion, will find that there was a Zoroaster long before that Zoroaster who lived in the reign of Darius Hystaspes. In general history, the Zoroaster of Bactria is most frequently referred to; but the voice of antiquity is clear and distinct to the effect that the first and great Zoroaster was an Assyrian or Chaldean (SUIDAS), and that he was the founder of the idolatrous system of Babylon, and therefore Nimrod. It is equally clear also in stating that he perished by a violent death, even as was the case with Nimrod, Tammuz, or Bacchus.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   

The secret to talking to God is not in the heavily edited and re-written bible or whatever books of control you like.
Go to another thread and try to prove this point. I will be happy to shoot it full of holes.

The Matrix is control. Final Control. How can the blind man see?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by DaVillen
Sun Matrix: If we are in a Matrix then how do we get out of it and see the truth? Do we have to die to see it?

Not physically die, but be spiritually born. Be born again. Accept the Messiah as your savior.

The Matrix tells you, "seeing is believing". The truth is "believe and you will see"

I am very happy tonight was the best night of my life. I can't even describe it. But now I am a christian. What caused it...GOD did. it was mean't to happen. Today I cried and laughed while I was listening to a christian CD. It was beautiful, and I will never forget this day.

God is our only true God.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:05 AM
link   

I'm tickled pink that you brought up Zoroaster. Part of the same lie, the Matrix. Do your best to find fact, the facts are there. The Bible is the Word of God. Fact. You can prove it.

thanks again.

Sure, anytime. If you have any questions, let me know. We'll get facts and not empty passed on BS. I loved this comment.

Do some research before you tell me im wrong.. show me im wrong, don't just say it. have you learned nothing about facts from this thread?

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by whitelightwolf

Originally posted by DaVillen
Sun Matrix: If we are in a Matrix then how do we get out of it and see the truth? Do we have to die to see it?

Not physically die, but be spiritually born. Be born again. Accept the Messiah as your savior.

The Matrix tells you, "seeing is believing". The truth is "believe and you will see"

I am very happy tonight was the best night of my life. I can't even describe it. But now I am a christian. What caused it...GOD did. it was mean't to happen. Today I cried and laughed while I was listening to a christian CD. It was beautiful, and I will never forget this day.

God is our only true God.
Get ready for the ride of your life. It took me many years to learn this. Remember it. Prove it. There is power in the words you say. If you say I can't, you won't. Much of your destiny is controlled by your own words. Over time you will learn about a world that you did not know existed. It won't happen overnight. He is the potter, you are the clay.

I am very happy for you. Hope to see you when we get there. Read the New Testament. It will provide you with knowledge of your defenses and your weapon. Over time and obedience, He will reveal Himself to you. There is a love that your mind can't comprehend. Someday, you will experience this love.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 02:25 AM
link   
The future will belong to humanity after i have completed my objectives and you will all reckognize that religeon has been a waste of time as we move into a new age. Minds like mine can comprehend the love of humanity for we realize there is no God in the sense of the bible or other books. Understanding of the universe is paramount for moving into a new age and uniting all of humanity as one force then moving forward. I will one day offer a gift to humanity in which we can all live equall and free. A revolution will begin and we will push into a new age.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 06:50 PM
link   

The future will belong to humanity after i have completed my objectives and you will all reckognize that religeon has been a waste of time as we move into a new age.
I have no use for religion, try to read the thread. Your NEW AGE is nothing more than the final religion spoken of in the Bible. You are the one trapped in religion, and you are too blind to see it.

Minds like mine can comprehend the love of humanity for we realize there is no God in the sense of the bible or other books. Understanding of the universe is paramount for moving into a new age and uniting all of humanity as one force then moving forward. I will one day offer a gift to humanity in which we can all live equall and free. A revolution will begin and we will push into a new age.
Out of chaos, order. The NEW AGE. The Freemasons that live in the bondage of Religion. The lie. The Matrix.

posted on Mar, 11 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
The following is one of the comments from the Catholic church about all the sun symbols in their church. I originally commented that there was no way that the translation word 'Dominica' could have been in existence until after Sunday became the Lords day. Reason being how could Sunday be the Lords until after the Lord(Jesus) was worshipped on that day. I decided to go digging for FACTS. The facts are there, the truth is there.

The Cathilic response:

He opens his piece by insisting that the Church changed the Sabbath from Saturday to Sunday "with the assistance of Caesar." He is referring to Constantine there. But in order to evaluate the situation properly, one would have to (1) observe that, Latin being the official language of the Roman Empire, the Latin word for "Sunday" is "Dominica," which literally translates as "Lord's Day," and, this being so, does not have any connection with the sun,

So they say: The Latin word for Sunday is Dominica which means 'Lords Day'.

Who is being worshipped on SUNday. Baal the sun god. What does the word Baal mean? LORD, Baal means Lord. Who is Baal? Satan, Lucifer, the Day Star, the sun.

So on Sunday, the lords day, Baals day, they are really saying, Satan is Lord.

One more comment on the Catholic response. There is a picture of a dove painted inside the cross of Baal on one of the ceilings in the Vatican. They respond that the dove represents the Holy Spirit. That is true, but in this case, I say it represents Semiramis, queen of Babylon, who it is said turned into a dove when she died. You can do a search, Semiramis, dove and get plenty to confirm this. This is all part of the lie because.............

The Matrix rolls on..........

top topics

<< 6  7  8    10  11  12 >>

join