It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy TG claims to be a Time Traveler...

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:35 PM
link   
here is the link to the forum where he has been posting...

www.godlikeproductions.com.../16/06&mpage=2

Real or not, it's pretty interesting...

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Very Interesting. It looks like we don't have long to wait to verify, as his makes some fairly specific claims.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:51 PM
link   
Hahaha, I wouldnt be surprise if this was made by john titor fans or the creator of john titor. I mean honestly the stories are identical almost, with a few added specific date, and rewritten. Haha don't believe this guy, and if your freaking out, just like the date he listed on the forum in your little calender, and wait.

I mean he speaks of timeline, civil war, time travel, aliens, 2012...sounds like a pessimistic john titor considering he believe there wont be a happy ending.

Okay I forgot to mention to those who are the new "TG believer", I mean even if these prophecies were true, it will never happen as exactly predicted, since men can intervene to change the outcome of the events. So either way you don't need to worry, hope that's comforting.

I personally think these predictions are fictitious, but I see potential in a moral values of this story, it's so people would change there habits, maybe start exercising (w/ riding bikes), stop bad agricultural practices (w/ hydroponics), change their habits (in order prevent civil war), and a few other things, he gave us specific dates and warn us of the unhappy ending of 2012 as "insurance traps" to scare some of us, in order to make sure some of use will change their habits.

Whether or not my what I said above is true, that's how I see in on one hand, on the other hand "TG" is just some titor fan trying to make the legacy live on or some teen playing a dirty joke on titor fans.

[edit on 16-2-2006 by skyblueff0]

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Godlikeproductions?...thats worse than quoting Fox News.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:16 PM
link   
march 31st is coming...still i havent seen any activity of usa and isreal or iran...i hate liers

to be honest i am really releaved when i see most things that are said dont come true...some times i belive and sometimes i dont, i just want to grow old hanve a wonderful life and family and die happy.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Someone should post a thread of all the conspiracies that have been debunked and forgotten. So we can recall the thread the next time and all those claims can stick in your head before believeing such unthinkable ideas.

posted on Feb, 16 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I did not read past his initial posts yet, and I am not a member of that site nor do I wish to join, so if it has not been brought up already why not get him to post the winning powerball numbers for this week?

At 300 million, even if a million of us hit it, we will have an extra 300 bucks to put toward one of those good water filters. He will be saving lives, man!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:44 AM
link   
I see Mr. Titor is at it again, 1000000000% fake, anyone with common sense can tell that. The guy needs to see a shrink, he says the poles aren't shifting but they are at this very moment. Dissect what he says and you will spot the major flaws of a hapless techno loser.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 12:40 PM
link   
So a few thoughts after reading through his first post.

He seems to list pretty much every WW3 scenario that the U.S. has ever had.

The Cuban Missle Crisis.

War With Russia.

War with China.

War with Iran.

etc., etc., etc.

Although I will admit, predicting that things in Africa will become unthinkable, is kind of insulting to the millions who have been killed in the ehtnic cleansings going on in several regions.

But if this is the same people behind the Titor hoax (and yes, I believe Titor was an elaborate hoax), then this proves my theory. The people behind Titor, and this new fellow, work for a bicycle manufacturer, and they are trying to scare up more sales.

Bicycles will be the new vehicle.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:09 PM
link   
I also posted a reply on their board. Here it is:

TG, you frequently ask people to refute your science, trying to bully them into silence, but you haven't really presented anything that one could refute.

I have seen no mathematical proofs of your theories, only vague references and childish analogies.

Gravity doesn't work the way you think. We're living in a pocket of energy, like fizz in a soda.

Where's the math? If you can show me the math, the formulas, the proofs of your theories, then I will gladly show you where they are wrong.

But sadly, we all know that won't happen, because you don't have any proof. That would be because you are making this all up.

It's cute, it's clever, but unless you can back it up with some math, then I say it's all a lie, and I would encourage the rest of you to ignore him until he proves it. The onus isn't one us to prove you wrong, it's on you to prove yourself right.

I guess we'll see if he responds, but IMO, this dude is more full of crap than Titor was, and it's kind of sad to see people eating it up. But at least we now have the chance to actually argue with the guy, unlike with Titor, where most of the discussion seems to have occured after the fact.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I would love to not believe this guy. BUT because of my own personal reasons, I have to wonder. Well, he said some specifics for this weekend, so I recon we will wait and see.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garden Spider

I guess we'll see if he responds, but IMO, this dude is more full of crap than Titor was, and it's kind of sad to see people eating it up. But at least we now have the chance to actually argue with the guy, unlike with Titor, where most of the discussion seems to have occured after the fact.

Do not hold your breath. I think he has already left that board. He looked like your typical hit and run artist to me and just another hoax in my mind. I loved the part where Jessica said she knew TG and immediately her phone was bugged

Yeah right :shk:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by mo_trot
Godlikeproductions?...thats worse than quoting Fox News.

Pleaase....Godlikeproductions is a collection of the worse tabloids all in one website.

Fox News is a news network, despite some people trying to claim the contrary.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   

Muaddib, I didn't know you were a comedian

Standing ovation all around!

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Garden Spider

He is the worse hoaxer i have ever seen.

He is claiming

Talk of Muons, super strings, 3 families of up and down quarks, particle acclerators, and the isolation of remaining antimatter after matter is subtracted from it will be the key to wormhole transport.

What in the world is he trying to imply in that statement?....

Anyways, antimatter cannot exist in the same space as matter since they will cancel each other out producing a large explosion, hence you cant' "subtract matter from anti-matter." If there was any amount of antimatter in our universe it would begin to disolve (i say disolve instead of destroy because there is no such thing as destruction or creation) matter as it moves in space creating large explosions until enough matter cancels out the antimatter particles.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:26 PM
link   
about Princess Dye - ifog what a wonderful piece of typo. And one I find so telling of the intelligence of some people who dive into some of these scamsters belief systems.

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
Welp, I guess we'll have to see! He specifically said "March 29" as the day when Iran gets attacked. If this comes true, THEN i will start to worry. I do however, still firmly believe that something is in store for us this march.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Barcs]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:33 PM
link   
i have a problem with time travel,who is to say that the person that is time traveling will be dead by the date they mention,how can you travel into time if your non existant? seems odd to me

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by Toadmund

Muaddib, I didn't know you were a comedian

Standing ovation all around!

Not really but maybe I will try one day.....

Anyways if the "lie-comentary" which had been broadcasting all over Canada about "Castro's lie... I mean life" is any indication of what people like yourself think is truth in Canada, i can see why you think Fox News is not a news network.....

Did you like that line? I might try it next time i try out being a comedian.... i am pretty sure a few million people will find that hilarious, specially Cubans....

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:51 PM
link   
Why do all "prophecies" have to be the year of?
And why does everything have to just snow ball, cant this be spread out some more.

Anyone know what company (if it exists) Cern is?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join