It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy TG claims to be a Time Traveler...

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It would be nice though just to keep an open mind, also The French arming Iran?? I can see them doin that!

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 11:25 PM
link   
ROFL!!!!!! I love this.

Russia arms USA's enemies.

Missiles launched from Cuba destroy East Coast.

West Coast destroyed by Nature's fury.

Along the Mississipi the USA is divided.

Orbs (these are interdimensional, not extraterrestrial) interfere with Nuclear facilities.

USA begins a selective Draft in Fall of 2006.

Anarchy & violent protest IN USA, UK spark a Civil War. Amazingly, it won't take many people to start this civil unrest.

Pakistan and India, as well N. & S. Korea wage wars between themselves.

Ok, his predictions held some kind of weight, then he talks about interdimensional orbs attacking our nuclear plants. LOL

EDIT: after further reading his predictions, some of them actually do sound true. such as when he predicted a mine cave in. Well, one happend today.

[edit on 20-2-2006 by punkmonkey14]

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:18 AM
link   
Well it would appear TG has come back to gloat over his alleged weekend predictions and has started a new thread.

Source

This alone makes him a clear liar, last week he said he had to leave only to return

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
It would be interesting if someone could invite him to post here....

Oh that would be fun. Vallhall would
shred him to pieces. It would be great !

This is a hoax. March 29 will come and go ... and
he'll claim that by revealing it, he changed it.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by shots
Source

USA loses this war my friend. Just a matter of time
where you live in USA to become someone else's slave.

Souljah would like this guy.

I also liked when tg said money was already useless and
another posted asked tg to send all his 'useless' money
to him.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Wasn't going to do this but I have a bit of time so...why not?

March 29 2006 -New Moon -USA & Israel attack Iran.

March 28, 2006. Isreali elections. Isreal will likely still not have a government in place on the 29th. They won't be doing anything.
It's possible for the US to conduct airstrikes, but Iran is being reported to the UN next month. The only thing that's likely by March 29th would be sanctions put in place.

Cuba and Venezula make the new evil axis list.

The 'axis of evil' thing has been worn out. It won't be used again by this or any other president.
Also,

Cuba has been on our (rhymes with spit) list since forever! This isn't new!
Venezuela won't make any new axis list. There's no need right now. Chavez likes to talk. Let him, who cares.

In May 2006, China invades Taiwan

Highly unlikely. China is doing it's best to become a superpower right now. Doing something stupid like that would set it back a few years. It would cost and create unnecessary tension between the US and China with the threat of war.

Russia arms USA's enemies.

Such as?

And why would they do that?

Missiles launched from Cuba destroy East Coast.

Castro's not stupid.
And why would he do that? Would benefit could possibly come from launching missiles at the US? Cuba would be destroyed in a matter of minutes. Before all missiles would be launched in fact.

West Coast destroyed by Nature's fury.

He's been watching too many movies.

Along the Mississipi the USA is divided.

Does he mean naturally (like by an earthquake or something)?
Or politically (even more unlikely)? The US is too mixed (politcally, economically, and culturally) for this to happen.

Orbs (these are interdimensional, not extraterrestrial) interfere with Nuclear facilities.

lol, I don't know what to say here...

USA begins a selective Draft in Fall of 2006.

Won't pass congress and there's no need.

Anarchy & violent protest IN USA, UK spark a Civil War. Amazingly, it won't take many people to start this civil unrest.

Since he gives no reason, I guess we're to assume that anarchy and violence just randomly breaks out and causes a civil war in two of the most powerful nations on earth.

Pakistan and India, as well N. & S. Korea wage wars between themselves.

Time frame?

Israel is destroyed, as well as most of the USA cities.

By who?

Atrocities in N. & S. Africa culminate into the unthinkable.

Humour us.
We humans think alot, so what's the unthinkable?

It's no longer about Oil now, but Drinkable water is now the highest commodity.

Bicycles will be the new vehicle.

Cern creates Time Travel in 2011, but is already in a pre-advanced stage.

This is just stuff he copies from Titor.
Except that Cern creates time travel in 2011 (Titor said 2034 I believe).
I have a question for both this dude and Titor. Who brings CERN's technology here to a destroyed United States and why?

Because of bleedthroughs -these dates are as close a proximity as there can be at Your present time.

You can prepare to the best of your ability, but only pockets of country dwellers in the USA will live. A good water filter is the best bet before guns and gold.

So only a few country dwellers live. Yet these few country dwellers who can't even find good water, end up with Time Travel technology.
Riiiight

Viruses from bio-weapons will destroy most of the water, farms, etc.

Look to hydroponics- thus the demand for water.

People will always believe in a God, but many will realise no one will come back to save them.

Nothing really to say here...

Alot of UFO activity will take place, especially over nuclear facilities.

Suggesting what?

2012 will bring some hope, but not a savior or salvation. Because so many people are unaccounted for, many will hope that a rapture did occur to spare their loved ones. 2012 is not all that it is 'cracked up to be'.

With nuclear and bio wars going on and people dying left and right. People will think a rature occured and not realize those people died in the nuclear, bio, and civil wars? I don't think so. I'll give humans so credit for being intelligent beings.

Talk of Muons, super strings, 3 families of up and down quarks, particle acclerators, and the isolation of remaining antimatter after matter is subtracted from it will be the key to wormhole transport. Everything happening at very minute scales at first.

Believe as you will, but nothing can really be done at this late stage anymore. It is not pessimism, but reality.

Who's reality?

After the 1800's, the blueprint was designed to fail...
In retrospect -that bluepint did unfortunately, succeed.

What blueprint? And why is it unfortunate that it was a success?

August 2006 and beyond will reveal we no longer live in a world of Love

More Titor stuff, but Titor said 2008.

The multi president thing - rip from Titor

China invading the US - not possible at the current. If it's after all the nukes and bios stop flying, why would China do that? And I don't think he mentions the US still being under China control so when does that happen?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I'm a time traveler too, all i can say is that something will happen but i can't say what, when, why or where.

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:13 PM
link   

TG, Can you please be more specific about the Airplane crashes - general area/which airline..

Thanks
TG
User ID: 66669
2/20/2006 4:44 PM Re: Final Statements

17493 I cant influence her death, or life. No numbers, etc.
If I gave details, and someone halted the flight, things would rebound. Not good. Sorry my friend.

This is really funny..he doesnt want to give any detailed information in fear of it changing the time line. But he says that on March 29 2006 -New Moon -USA & Israel attack Iran.

March 29 2006 -New Moon -USA & Israel attack Iran.

Know thats very spacific. If i wanted to i could go up to the president tell him this , and show him the other things that are sopposed to happen. Then the president would go into a meeting and tell the world about bla blah bla and stop this ever from happening.

Problem solved if it were true...

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by NinjaCodeMonkey
I'm a time traveler too, all i can say is that something will happen but i can't say what, when, why or where.

Really??? you are a time traveler? If that is the case show us your time machine. Oh wait you cannot do that can you since it does not exist?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 06:25 PM
link   
oh man ima try to register on that site and get him to come here so we can mutilate tg...with our advanced reasoning and physcological influence...lol

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ATSGUY
oh man ima try to register on that site and get him to come here so we can mutilate tg...with our advanced reasoning and physcological influence...lol

No need to register over there the rules are so lax anyone can post that is why registered users have blue names and non registered have black names. Also note that when one so called TG left another appeared, the id numbers are different so that means there are more then one playing the stupid game, so which one do you invite?

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 09:41 PM
link   
very impresive...I never would have suspected there to be two of them. I honestly pitty them because they spend time joking around with people.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I just posted this which should debunk him rather easily:

MY my, what an interesting post you have here. YOu do know some stuff about science and technology BUT, you forgot some things.

You forgot:
1. Nanotechnology
2. Biological Brain Computers - the intelligence required to devise time travel technologies if even possible
3. N--C (what two letters belong in those dashes?)

Answer:
1. What does nanotechnology really mean?
2. What tools are required for #2, at least by todays standards?
or you're debunked! And dont go do any websearches either!

CORRECTION: www.godlikeproductions.com.../20/06&display=30&page=22#4024012

HAHA!

[edit on 22-2-2006 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss]

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by IgnoranceIsntBlisss
I just posted this which should debunk him rather easily:

CORRECTION: www.godlikeproductions.com.../20/06&display=30&page=22#4024012

HAHA!

He replied within a message to others more or less calling you arrogrant. Go Get him and while you are at it ask him if he took reading 101?

IgnoranceIsntBliss
User ID: 75782

What is it that you are asking me? Ask in terms that make sense, and cut out the arrogance and perhaps we can discuss what you seek on common ground. ok? Source

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:12 PM
link   
I am always amazed by time travellers who return from the future and tell us things that are going to happen that nobody would normally remember.

for example, I have come form 20 years in the future (20 is not that far off) and someone says "prove that you come from the future" and I then say "in a week a mine will collapse."

because I remember the dates of all the mine collapses.

I don't even remember the date of the last one.

two planes crash. other than 9/11, I cannot tell you the specific dates of any plane crashes, not even the one that went down in the hamptons which was a few miles from my house or the one shortly after 9/11 that crashed just after takeoff and I flew out of JFK that same week.

"the USA is divided along the Mississippi"

yes it is. as my arse is divided along my crack.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Operation paper clip :

The U.S. Military rounded up Nazi scientists and brought them to America. It had originally intended merely to debrief them and send them back to Germany. But when it realized the extent of the scientists knowledge and expertise, the War Department decided it would be a waste to send the scientists home. Following the discovery of flying discs (foo fighters), particle/laser beam weaponry in German military bases, the War Department decided that NASA and the CIA must control this technology, and the Nazi engineers that had worked on this technology.

www.conspiracyarchive.com...

is it normal for the goverment to name projects after already made and finsihed past projects?

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 06:10 PM
link   
DAMN! Everytime he makes a "prediction" about something happening in the next ten days, he's right! It annoys the hell out of me! Plain dumb luck as far as I can see.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by punkmonkey14
DAMN! Everytime he makes a "prediction" about something happening in the next ten days, he's right! It annoys the hell out of me! Plain dumb luck as far as I can see.

what's he right about? The mine disaster was in the news 1 days before his post is dated. - use advanced google news search Feb 19

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
What else has come true that he predicted?

posted on Feb, 23 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   
did he say anything about a possible civil war or anything happening agains sunni muslims..i dont think so and that is something big that happend. THe mosque was blown up.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join