It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This guy TG claims to be a Time Traveler...

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   
I dont know if this guy is a time traveler, I doubt it because I am not one to really believe in such things, but hay anything is possable right?

Anyway, he does seem to know a lot, and his last post about something happening this weekend, kind of makes me wonder what exactly he knows. Seriously, what if he is not a time traveler, but someone who who knows or is part of an attack?

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by mrsdudara
Anyway, he does seem to know a lot, and his last post about something happening this weekend, kind of makes me wonder what exactly he knows. Seriously, what if he is not a time traveler, but someone who who knows or is part of an attack?

He seems to know a lot about what mrsdudara? He obviously doesn't know that matter and anti-matter cannot exist in the same space. That alone, plus his grammar tells me he is from this century and doesn't have more than a high school diploma, if he even graduated from high school.

IMO he is a teenager hoaxer that is looking for attention, that's all.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
you know what is really stupid..if you were a time traveler that has gone back in time and has information about the outcome of the future...do u really thinkyou would post on a web site forum...i mean come on i would atleast go to cnn or something...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
Read the war layout, it's all possible due to current world affairs... But he only speaks of China invading Taiwan this I do not believe, if Chinas gonna do anything it will be big... Prolly a lie though... I have a feeling that if there is going to be time travel in 2011 nothing like this would happen, I promise you this, in 2011 if there is time travel I will be 20 and I will come back an ill login to ATS and ill edit this post to say, I AM A PIMP... In 2011 though... so if there is time travel someone (me) should get on the computer and change this post to I AM A PIMP... we'll see...

posted on Feb, 17 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by inspiringyouth
Read the war layout, it's all possible due to current world affairs...

No it's not.
He war layout is horribly unrealistic.

I promise you this, in 2011 if there is time travel I will be 20 and I will come back an ill login to ATS and ill edit this post to say, I AM A PIMP... In 2011 though... so if there is time travel someone (me) should get on the computer and change this post to I AM A PIMP... we'll see...

Shouldn't it have changed by now?

How exactly does that work? If it's a different timeline then we won't ever see it. If it's this timeline then that post shouldn't still be there.
Right?

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 02:39 AM
link   
If this were true....then just by saying it he changed the future.

The first four though,

March 29 2006 -New Moon -USA & Israel attack Iran.

Cuba and Venezula make the new evil axis list.

In May 2006, China invades Taiwan

Russia arms USA's enemies.

Well you don't really need to go to the future to know all that

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib

He seems to know a lot about what mrsdudara? He obviously doesn't know that matter and anti-matter cannot exist in the same space. That alone, plus his grammar tells me he is from this century and doesn't have more than a high school diploma, if he even graduated from high school.

IMO he is a teenager hoaxer that is looking for attention, that's all.

[edit on 17-2-2006 by Muaddib]

Muaddib, CERN has figured out how to create antimatter and collect it. They speed up a stream of protons to almost the speed of light, and have it collide with a big sheet of metal. This creates matter and antimatter. They use magnets to attract the antimatter before it can attack its counterpart. I think this is what he is talking about. Even if this is not what he is talking about, I dont see how you can rule his info as crazyness.

A lot of what he says will happen could very well happen. It is not a comfy thought but it is true. IMO if someone starts talking about the e-bomb then makes this comment:

You want close dates for proof of what I say to be true?

Ok then, write this down, and remember it.

****You can all apologise to Jessica next week then****!

SATURDAY, SUNDAY -THESE TWO DAYS -
FEBRUARY 18TH & 19TH 2006.

You will KNOW after the weekend, your world will be one of WARS!

THERE WILL BE NO DOUBT! NONE!
Debunk! Laugh! Monday you will CRY!

I am going to worry about their intentions.

As for what he said about the us being divided along the Mississippi, I believe that will happen.

As for his talk about war this year along with the draft, civil war and all that jazz.....yea I buy it. WHY? Because my instincts have been telling me that for over a year now. One thing I have learned in my life is not to ignore my instincts. I may look crazy, but if my instincts tell me to stock up on watter and ammo, yep Im going to do it.

Yea there have been many people claiming to be time travelers. A lot of them have had their own intentions. This guy does not seem to care about fame, he got on that site because a friend asked him to. I for one am not going to riddicule anyone who has the balls to do what every it takes to impress on people the importance of stocking up on things like water and protine powder.

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 12:30 PM
link   
It would be interesting if someone could invite him to post here....

posted on Feb, 18 2006 @ 01:50 PM
link   
well monday is almost like 2 days away and i dont have school on it...

and there really isnt anything big happening except OMG WHAT IS THAT BIG BALL OF FIRE IN THE SKY>>>>>>>>>>>>aHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHh

everyone runn...its a hoax...lol

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:01 PM
link   
Wow I thought that this thread would be at least 300 pages long by now! Having said that I do believe that this guy is a hoax.

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 01:10 PM
link   
mrsdudara, I question the things he says because, first of all, others before him have said some of the same things he says, and second because of my knowledge on antimatter. i could be wrong about what he said about anti-matter, but if you have a link about what you were talking about i would appreciate it.

BTW, i do know that we will be seeing some of the things he says, what i question is his claim that he is a time traveller. He could have gained all this information by plagiarizing other people's prophecies.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Muaddib]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:28 PM
link   
its kind of funny...if your a time traveler and you came back to this time first of all.

- How could you post on that site if you didnt already have an account.

- if you did have an account on the site in the future then it wouldnt matter in this time.

- Were the hell would you stay to write the posts, at your younger self, wouldnt that cause some kind of destruction with the universe.

stupid but funny...fake

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 02:34 PM
link   
I am so fascinated by this...wanna know why? Because in something like 4 days (I could be wrong but I think his first post there was on the 15th and today is the 19th so yeah, 4 days) there are a few people there who already said they believe it and are heading into hiding! My gawd! I cannot believe that!! What would possess someone after only 4 days to believe some posting on an online forum to quit their job, cash in their retirement benies, and go into hiding?! That is literally insane IMHO. LOL

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Muaddib
mrsdudara, I question the things he says because, first of all, others before him have said some of the same things he says, and second because of my knowledge on antimatter. i could be wrong about what he said about anti-matter, but if you have a link about what you were talking about i would appreciate it.

BTW, i do know that we will be seeing some of the things he says, what i question is his claim that he is a time traveller. He could have gained all this information by plagiarizing other people's prophecies.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by Muaddib]

Well, we agree then. I question anyone as a time traveller. To be honest I didnt know much about matter and antimatter until I read your post. My biggest pet peeve is when someone says something is not possable. So I spent a couple of hours looking it up and finding out everything I could about the subject
. What can I say, im a geek. Anyway, I started out here at wiki I cant believe I didnt add any of those links. Anyway I took the info from there and started looking things up in reliable news, and education sites, as well as cern (their website doesnt say much though, it is put together like a first grade book kind of disapointing). Anyway, I will have to look up those links at a later time. (I have a ham in the oven otherwise I would do it now) I did find the subject rather exciting. SO thank you for getting me into it. haha.

Well, it is 4:15 Sunday afternoon and all is well. I am pretty sure he was plagiarizing other prophecies. BUT being one who has dreams that come true more often than I can stand quite frankly, please do listen to the advice of prepare yourself. Stock up on ammo to protect you and yours. Learn how to make it in the wild. Learn how to cook outdoors that includes how to find food, prepare it and store it without a refrigerator. Have something set up for cleaning water. Dont be afraid of looking like a fool, the most level headed people I know are doing it too. Also, those of you not in the US I am talking to you too. It might sound crazy, and you might feel like a crazy person doing it, but hay, at least you will be a surviving crazy person. Also, IF the brown stuff hits the fan, stay away from major highways it will not be safe. If you have somewhere to go outside the cities, do so, if not, buy extra ammo. Last thing, taking a risk of sounding like a loon again, things are going to be pretty chaotic east of the Mississippi (I do not know when I just know that the country will be divided along the Mississippi and the east side is in chaos)

Muaddib, it has been most excelent having a discussion with someone who does not slander and degrade in order to make a point.
I will get you those links as soon as I have time.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 04:36 PM
link   
What is this? Did i miss something?
Is this TG another John Titor?

Boy, they are coming out of the woodwork, huh?

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:36 PM
link   
Well, I've read the thread and all of the posts of the general public of ATS and I suppose that I would have to agree that "Time Travel" could very well be possible with the fact of having that sort of technology and intellect. I do also believe that we are in a rambuncious state of technologies today and with the proper recipe, some one might stumble across something sooner or later, just not at this moment. All in all, the reading was light and the direction of the topic a little short of a full load.
He did make some up and coming perdictions, so, I for one will see if it is in the stars."Just have to wait and see!"

posted on Feb, 19 2006 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Well, we agree then. I question anyone as a time traveller. To be honest I didnt know much about matter and antimatter until I read your post. My biggest pet peeve is when someone says something is not possable. So I spent a couple of hours looking it up and finding out everything I could about the subject
. What can I say, im a geek. Anyway, I started out here at wiki I cant believe I didnt add any of those links. Anyway I took the info from there and started looking things up in reliable news, and education sites, as well as cern (their website doesnt say much though, it is put together like a first grade book kind of disapointing). Anyway, I will have to look up those links at a later time. (I have a ham in the oven otherwise I would do it now) I did find the subject rather exciting. SO thank you for getting me into it. haha.

Hey, it's ok, noone knows everything. I am sure you know quite a few things i am not aware of.

Well, it is 4:15 Sunday afternoon and all is well. I am pretty sure he was plagiarizing other prophecies. BUT being one who has dreams that come true more often than I can stand quite frankly, please do listen to the advice of prepare yourself. Stock up on ammo to protect you and yours. Learn how to make it in the wild. Learn how to cook outdoors that includes how to find food, prepare it and store it without a refrigerator. Have something set up for cleaning water. Dont be afraid of looking like a fool, the most level headed people I know are doing it too. Also, those of you not in the US I am talking to you too. It might sound crazy, and you might feel like a crazy person doing it, but hay, at least you will be a surviving crazy person. Also, IF the brown stuff hits the fan, stay away from major highways it will not be safe. If you have somewhere to go outside the cities, do so, if not, buy extra ammo. Last thing, taking a risk of sounding like a loon again, things are going to be pretty chaotic east of the Mississippi (I do not know when I just know that the country will be divided along the Mississippi and the east side is in chaos)

Well, i agree with pretty much everything you said above. I would also add that anyone living in Florida to leave if possible, or at least have 3-4 weeks of food, water, medicines and everything else they need for that long if not longer, and have plans to leave south Florida by alternate routes.

We will see worse weather in the southern states, but worse will come to Florida. Florida will be hit really hard this year.

Muaddib, it has been most excelent having a discussion with someone who does not slander and degrade in order to make a point.
I will get you those links as soon as I have time.

[edit on 19-2-2006 by mrsdudara]

It's my pleasure. I always remain civil when people are civil with me. i know it is a bad habit but when people become cynic, patronizing, degradading etc, is when my dark side comes to the surface.

You have done none of that. It has been a pleasure having a civil discussion with you also, and i am looking forward to more discussions with you.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 12:02 PM
link   
Where are the people with accurate predictions?

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 02:14 PM
link   
lots of stuff going on in the original thread... very interesting.

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
the guy made a vague prediction. Then when something in the news pops up, everyone started screaming he was right.
Come on.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join