It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Did Cheney Intend to Shoot Whittington?

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 20 2006 @ 09:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by psyopswatcher
...and so the meeting was arranged at the ranch. Harry (the prison expert attorney) was there to blow holes in their position and ended up getting holes blown into himself.

Please explain how you know the above information. Are you a member of the Vice Presidents staff, or was this reported at all in any newspapers?

Thanks,

-- Boat

posted on Feb, 21 2006 @ 04:35 PM
link   
Boat, I put it together by looking for the common demoninator of why these three individuals were part of the hunting party that day. Cheney, Whittington, and Williford.

One of the first articles I read about the incident gave Whittington's background on the Texas Board of Corrections. According to Molly Irvin's earlier column, Harry was the expert on prisons... a DISSENTING expert:

“Whittington is seriously civilized, particularly on the issues of crime, punishment and prisons. He served on both the Texas Board of Corrections and on the bonding authority that builds prisons.

“When Whittington was the chairman of Texas Public Finance Authority, he had a devastating set of numbers on the demand for more, more, more prison beds.“

Dick Cheney Goes Hunting

Now tell me why the Swiss Ambassador was there? The Swiss have been asking questions about CIA flights in Europe AND Morocco where it appears the newest detainee prison is being built.

from Dec:

"Foreign Minister Micheline Calmy Rey called in the US ambassador to Switzerland, Pamela Willeford, this week to stress her desire for precise information about the matter, particularly the passengers of the CIA flights, foreign ministry spokesman Lars Knuchel said."

Switzerland pressures US ambassador over CIA flights

and last week:

"A recent inquiry into rendition by the Council of Europe, led by Dick Marty, the Swiss MP, highlighted a pattern of flights between Washington, Guantanamo Bay and Rabat’s military airport at Sale."

the terror prison US is helping build in Morocco

Then the week after the shooting a new condemnation of the prison camps comes out from the UN, coincidence?

If you could take the time to read those links, you may see a reason for organizing the hunt and why a Bush appointee jetted in from Europe for the occassion.

She may even have been delivering an advance copy of the UN reports to the VP? Diplomatic courtesy, of course.

I'm not saying it was anything other than an accident, yet a very inconvenient misfire. Considering the secrecy surrounding what goes on at the ranch... very inconvenient indeed.

posted on Feb, 22 2006 @ 10:37 AM
link   
!. Scooter Libby is not wanting to be sacraficed on the public opinion alter, they needed a distraction. Libby, the vice-vice-president, came out & said that Cheney had engineered the Plame/Wilson strike. He has taken no shorts in floating that coverage.

!!. Why do I think it was cover distraction for the above? Well, Cheney already put his defense cards on the table:

nterview on FOX News:

Hume: Let me ask you another question. Is it your view that a vice president has the authority to declassify information?
Cheney: There is an executive order to that effect.
Hume: There is.
Cheney: Yes.
Hume: Have you done it?
Cheney: Well, I've certainly advocated declassification and participated in declassification decisions. The executive order...
Hume: You ever done it unilaterally?
Cheney: I don't want to get into that. There is an executive order that specifies who has classification authority, and obviously focuses first and foremost on the president, but also includes the vice president.

There it is vis a vis him orchestrating the Plame attack: An EO said I have the power to declassify info.

Maybe too they wanted to off the FUNERALGATE Consigliere, thus locking that away as well, getting a two for one?

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Oh goodness Forgive me.. I just wanted to drag something out of the old...

Dick cheny shot a man,,,... At point blank range.... Blamed hunting accident.

Dick shot a man.

Something to think about and remember as him and his exit this office..

posted on Jan, 16 2009 @ 02:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by loam
Yes, there is the arrogance scenario, but what if Whittington had Cheney by the balls on something? ...a topic that made Cheney irrationally angry???

We already have other indications that Cheney is prone to quick anger... He's legendary for it.

Do you think this man would shoot someone if they made him angry, knowing full well he would get away with it?

I think he did. And Whittington went along with the "accidental shooting" because he's intelligent and knows what's good for him.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join