It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Al Qaeda attack on West Coast thwarted

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
I see this all as more bluster leading up to an attack on Iran. The subtext of Bush's message is:

1) Don't stop fearing terrorists. They are real, they are present, they are committed, they WILL strike again.

2) Trust me...I'm trying to save your sorry little lives here and without me you'd all be wearing turbans and facing east five times a day.

3) I've been so successful to this point with my wiretaps, eavesdropping and general disrespect for the Constitution...how can you blame me if the terrorists sneak in and get us again. But don't worry, when they do, I will be sure to further restrict freedoms and enhance the Patriot Act to buckle down on American security.

Why all of this bluster?

To provide a pretext for the "It's not my fault, look at all the bad guys I DID catch" defense when a false-flag operation kicks off the war in Iran.

Don't believe me?

Read for yourself.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Bobular
the bulk of our country is made up of stupid, clueless,
uneducated white trash.

Speak for yourself dear ...

I heard Uganda is lovelly this time of year... Palestine as well....amazing place pakced with freedom and respect for human rights...

You could also try any country thats was once part of the Soviet Union, i heard a bread there costs as much as yur Internet connection... awsome , huh.. at least you will be so starved you won't be able to complain...STARVED BUT HAPPY, and no complaints !...total Blitz!!

P.S. - I am not american, but i have been living in the USA for the past 5 years... I did not come to the US for ploitical reasons, nor to run from a Totalarist Goverment, I simply came because i married an American.

An to all of you Americans who spit and speak against your own nation... SHAME ON YOU !... you have one of the best countries in the world, whwre you are allowed to post garbage like that without even beeing questioned, yet you sppit on the hand that feeds you... yes, there are many wrongs in this country... but there are MANY WORSE outside of the USA... its not a sea of roses, but you have no idea of the thorns that exhsit outside of these borders... You think its bad here... take a walk outside, and you'll see how fast you will want to be back.

Don't bother trowing conspiracies at me... because those will bites us ALL in the end... ENJOY what you have ...WHILE YOU HAVE IT.

Be glad you live under Bush not Puttin (for example), or your internet connection would have been DISCONNECTED already.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
If this is how you feel then perhaps you should move to
a country of more 'color' and one that is better educated?
... Mexico perhaps? One that isn't clueless and has a
better hold on 'reality'? Saudi Arabia or Afghanistan perhaps?

There are 191 OTHER countries to go live in ... pick one.

Hey dude, I'm as white as they get, but I know white trash when I see it, and it has multiplied ten-fold since the 1960's. I'll pass on the "color" offer, that'd be like jumping from the frying pan into the fire. Oh yeah, Saudi Arabia and Afghanistan don't have a clue about reality, all they kknow about is death, repression, war and anger....I'd rather deal with white trash. Thanks for the offer though!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:49 PM
link   

9/11 was a myth. The Cole was a myth. The Spain train
bombing was a myth. The bombing that killed all those
Aussies .... can't remember the name of the place ...
that was a myth too, eh?

The stories you heard regarding all of things were probably myths, yes, as there are problems with the official stories of each and every one of those events and they all worked great as propoganda.

The Australia incident you are referring to, I think, is the Bali Bombing.

The official story on that changed a lot, but given the destruction, the types of injuries inflicted upon the victims (those that were not vaporized, that is), and the relatively small area from which the energy originated, the weapons were not conventional. I mean, just look at some of the official stories on that one. It went from a laughable minivan of C4, to a minivan of gas bottles with explosives on top, to napalm, and finally to some vaguely-described home-made weapons, referencing terrorist bombs in Ireland (of which none were ever nearly as large as the bomb that went off in Bali). You would probably buy each and every one of those stories as they came out, but none of them work out if you actually care. The damage was more consistent with what a mini-nuke would do, but of course you won't hear that on the major news networks, because that technology isn't supposed to exist. And there are similar problems will all of the other events listed. There's even a whole forum on 9/11 and 7/7.

Welcome to reality. I doubt you'll believe any of that, but there you go.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:52 PM
link   
I hate to be known for the same rhetoric over and over again..... I'd like to say i almost barfed when i heard it all.

So this is one they were saving for a rainny day?

I'm insulted.

You cant lie for years and then come out with this drama.

What the #$%^???

Baastenoir, No disrespect, but its obvious you have only been here for 5 years. This is not the America we grew up in. This is not.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   

So then ... I guess according to your outlook Clinton...

I'll comment on this since it was addressed to me. I don't care about Clinton. I'm not making excuses for Clinton. I don't know what he's done because I haven't investigated his presidency. And I don't give a crap about Clinton. It's over.

I care about today, today's president, today's government, today's threats. Who cares what Clinton did now? It's over. For all I know you could be right. Maybe Clinton was a very, very bad man. I don't know. I don't trust him as far as I could throw him. But I don't care what he did 10 years ago!

AND I'M NOT DEFENDING HIM!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoirAn to all of you Americans who spit and speak against your own nation... SHAME ON YOU !... you have one of the best countries in the world, whwre you are allowed to post garbage like that without even beeing questioned, yet you sppit on the hand that feeds you... yes, there are many wrongs in this country... but there are MANY WORSE outside of the USA... its not a sea of roses, but you have no idea of the thorns that exhsit outside of these borders... You think its bad here... take a walk outside, and you'll see how fast you will want to be back.

Am I not allowed to voice my opinion on white trash?
I'm a white American, but I know a piece of trash when I see it, and there's lots more of it in the USA then there was 30-some years ago. Sorry if anyone's offended, but we all know it's true. If 'n-word's can call eachother 'n-word's, then I can call a piece of trash if I want to.
Un-PC and proud of it!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:57 PM
link   
What i dont get is that, The same people who whined and complained about the Government/Bush administration, For not doing enough, pre 9/11, Are the same people who are now Whining and complaining about the Government/Bush administration, Doing the very thing they wanted the Government/Bush administration to do in the first place..

Flip Flop?

The best part is that any time to Government/Bush administration does the very things the left complained about them not doing, The left always and excuse as to why it doesnt matter

It seems to me the reason here has nothing to do with the issues and everything to do with the fact these select groups of people, dont realy care what the Government/Bush adminstration does, (All that matters is that he is a Republican and we dont like him)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempeBaastenoir, No disrespect, but its obvious you have only been here for 5 years. This is not the America we grew up in. This is not.

Thank you!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   
Bush isn't the one planning the attacks, so you don't have to worry about his stupidity.

Who do you think would actually do such planning? The most obvious answer is not the president. The president is, constitutionally, the administrator of the executive branch of our government. That's it. In practice, he's not much more than a figurehead, and often a scapegoat, with power that he dare not use against the wishes of those 'advising' him.

The most obvious candidates for such events is our own military, the corporations manufacturing for, and otherwise aiding our military (all of the major ones) and the intelligence agencies themselves (serving the military and corporate entities). Those guys aren't stupid.

It's a clever trick to appear incompetent though, and anyone thinking that Bush would be the mastermind behind any propoganda would be faced with the problem of how such an absent-minded man could do it. But he doesn't, and he wouldn't have to; it's not his job. Propoganda is the work of our intelligence agencies and military.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Ding Ding, Wrong!!!!! COLE

He's a liar and WE DONT LIKE HIM.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by dgtempe]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
And I don't give a crap about Clinton. It's over.
Who cares what Clinton did now? It's over. But I don't care what he did 10 years ago!

I know you don't care, but care or not what presidents do during their presidency has an effect on the future, yes-even 10yrs from now. Remember Clinton was offered Osama Bin Laden, and did nothing; he also did nothing during all the terrorist activity that took place during his presidency such as the first WTC bombing. Just something to think about as far as cause and effect goes. Perhaps we wouldn’t be in this situation today if he had, perhaps we would. But I do agree it no longer matters.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le
What i dont get is that, The same people who whined and complained about the Government/Bush administration, For not doing enough, pre 9/11, Are the same people who are now Whining and complaining about the Government/Bush administration, Doing the very thing they wanted the Government/Bush administration to do in the first place..

Flip Flop?

The best part is that any time to Government/Bush administration does the very things the left complained about them not doing, The left always and excuse as to why it doesnt matter

It seems to me the reason here has nothing to do with the issues and everything to do with the fact these select groups of people, dont realy care what the Government/Bush adminstration does, (All that matters is that he is a Republican and we dont like him)

Whe did this issue become one of lefty vs righty? I see a lot of people showing discontent that the Admin may be playing politics but I didn't see any reference to this very stupid confict. So C0le are you saying that anyone that mistrusts or disses this Administration is a lefty?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid
C0le are you saying that anyone that mistrusts or disses this Administration is a lefty?

Not at all, Im not fond of the aministration myself for various reasons, How ever I still stand behind the things I suported (regardles of rather or not i was right or wrong), and go agianst the things I dont, I dont pull a John Kerry when the going gets tough, and I dont ask for something and then complain about it when I get it.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
Put aside all the bipartisan bull# and look at the goddamn facts.

11 major events prevented since 9/11. Period, if you look at it like 9/11. That is at least 30,000 lives saved.

Do none of you rememeber 9/11. I mean, you can have your theory about controlled demo and WTC 7, but did you know anyone who jumped? who died? who fought for the lives of the people who were trapped? Have you seen the footage, or just the outtakes Micheal Moore feeds the populous that will swallow it. My relatives live in NY, and had friends who were firefighters, and who worked at teh WTC who knew people who lived and people who died. THis was not smoke and mirrors, it was reality. I don't care if you wrote in 'Foghorn LEghorn' in the 2004 election, the fact is that there are people out there who want to kill us, and the only thing that is stopping them is our government and cooperation from governments around the world. Stop blaming the president for everything from high home prices to no Xbox 360's at Christmas.

furthermore, why didn't the NWO use one of these attacks to go to war in Iran, or NK, or Syria? Why not, if they were so goddamn efficient with 9/11, why don't they pull another one, Wanna know why not, because they are busy preventing them and giving you the ability to call your president an idiot in this forum.

It makes me

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by C0le

Are they?

Or are you just generalizing everyone that you disagree with as "the left," and then thinking as if everyone 'on the left' is thinking the same ideas?

If someone disagrees with the current administration, one way to spot a sheep in the herd is if one comes out making generalized, blanket statements about the always-negative stereotypes that must be the only ones criticizing the current administration, right?

I think the people "whining and complaining" about this are more likely to believe the government perpetrated 9/11, than to have been whining and complaining about how we didn't prevent it. Us dissenters aren't as dense as the hate spewing from Hannity and Limbaugh present us; nor am I, for one, a leftie.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by bsbray11]

Ram

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:10 PM
link   
You know when we all get old and die... Or maybe before getting old...

When we being (reset) in heaven - We gonna have some talking to do with all these Dictators - Ask them a few questions.

What would you ask these mongo leaders about if you knew they told the truth?
First question in heaven...: "What was it all about?" - "Was it a joke?"

Leaders playing God - Telling us civilian people men and woman about God!!! Teaching us how live our lives.. Brainscanning our minds for the sake of control...

Why do they do this to us? Why do we let them do it...?

POWER!!! - hehe they are on a power-trip.

Can you even imagine . being a leader yourself? Tell people to join the army for we need your blood... We need your life to protect our little game...
We stopped playing X-box many generations ago... We now play with human lifes instead... Cause we are so...Super-human.. we can super brainwash you... Nothing like a Super Nintendo... this is a real game...

A product of Insanity... Made in sheer lust.

You know all along - Noone is to blame... Not even the guys in the lead..

Cause we didn't stop them...!! We just sat back and watched the world go under in a blaze of death!!!

I remember though - a few times when these mongo-kings sat in their castle - bringing death to their people (their people?)... I can't even remeber he's name - he had a wife. They had a palace - with gold and flowers... They took everything from the people.. And they where shot on national TV all around the world... i think it was "tjesko" som name like that...(can anyone find a picture of that couple?)

And still - we have this world run by leaders...Here and there - that just can't help holding their finger on the trigger...

WHAT IS THE MATTER WITH THESE INSANE LEADERS?!?!

And here we are - having an argument.. Are we gonna die or not...Are they gonna search your homes " MAYBE - MAYBE"...

If we do not understand exactly what the heckers is going on here - WE ARE GONNA BECOME PEICES IN THEIR CHESS-GAME..

they don't give a heck i you are gonna cry for your country.. Cause they want you man!! to join the force - to blow up the other guy with the big D*ck - (dock)

I would like to ask them questions..But how can we ask them anything when they are a buch of corrupt liars!!??

IMPOSSIBLE!!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by CogitoErgoSum1
Remember Clinton was offered Osama Bin Laden, and did nothing; he also did nothing during all the terrorist activity that took place during his presidency such as the first WTC bombing.

Right and left are just two faces of the same people anymore when it comes to presidents and other important officials. They receive money from the same places; their power interests lie within the same concerns. Imagine how much easier it would be for a group to rule a country, if they convinced the people that they had a choice! This is just history repeating.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by bsbray11]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:18 PM
link   
Oh, I completely agree, but I also think that there are some decisions made on a personal level.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by CogitoErgoSum1]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:26 PM
link   
Actually Clinton bombed the hell out of quite a few terror camps, and enforced the no fly zone in Iraq. Where he dropped the ball was the USS Cole bombing. it was the end of his term, and he let it go. Again, this is not about the presidency, it is about those who wish to harm us.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join