It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush: Al Qaeda attack on West Coast thwarted

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by esdad71
Actually Clinton bombed the hell out of quite a few terror camps, and enforced the no fly zone in Iraq. Where he dropped the ball was the USS Cole bombing. it was the end of his term, and he let it go. Again, this is not about the presidency, it is about those who wish to harm us.

Once again, this is not a lefty/righty discussion. Clinton has nothing to do with the topic at hand. Let's keep to it, m'kay?

Ram

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
Remember Santa Claus?!

Tell you kids long enough - and they start belive it's Santa - yet they know it can't be...

Crying wolf - Wolf is comming - Also a good comparing to this...thing about they gonna blow up the west coast over there in USA..

(ya - im not American..)
Yet i still have a compassion for the planet... And i cried for you Americans when the tall Towers went down... I cried for about 2 weeks - spontanious....Crazy huh??

This is the change we went through - some of us... We went nuts and one day we found Alex Jones on tha freaking net...

YOU Americans - read Alex Jones - Read something!! There is no country in the universe - like USA... And i think we all love your spirit but - It has all gotten a bit messed up lately.

I WANT DISCLOSURE!!!
on all fronts!!
In every American City... I Want DISCLOSURE!!! NOW!!

Hahahaha

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
I don't believe in a single word of Bush's speech.
They didn't even bother making up a more elaborated and convicing fake "truth". It is a copy paste of the 9-11, but in a different place.
Imagination levels are so low in bush administration.

Peace
Crustas

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe
Baastenoir, No disrespect, but its obvious you have only been here for 5 years. This is not the America we grew up in. This is not.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by dgtempe]

REally ??? oh you mean the "Water Gate " America ??? The JFK America?? The General custer America ??? The "Peanut Farmer" America? what Dream america are you talking about, because i may have not been born here, but i guarantee YOU AMERICANS have ALOT BETTER than anyone else in the wordl!.. Excpet maybe for the Swisses...but noone can beat those anyway.

Like I said... hey ...Ugand is great at thsi time of year... so is Chechnia... and other "FREE" places.

Don't woor..."the Terrorism" won't last long... soon in 2008 you will be able to elect Hysterical hillary, and the WORLD WILL BE IN PEACE...

As to the expression "white trash" that someone else used... that is disgracful... the fall of a race comes exactly when its own members desrespect it.

So because some black people disrespect each other, you should direspect your race as well ????????? now thats dumb... trow yourself of a bridge as well , why not ? other ppl do it to.

If you want to call trash to someone, call it to yourself and your family, do not included me in your pile. Disgracefull !

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
One last time LETS GET ON TOPIC.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
why release this now, I mean, why not declare what you've stopped when you stop it?...
'' hey folks look what I did, I caught this mean terrorist planning to drive nother plan into your country, do you believe me now we HAVE TO GO TO WAR ? '

And Plus, if one man was capture... why did it foil the attack?
Didnt the 20th hijacker get capture also, but sept11 still happened?

This just STINKS of horse manure.

Bush has ruined any respect the USA had GAINED from the clinton era.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Put aside all the bipartisan bull# and look at the goddamn facts.

11 major events prevented since 9/11. Period, if you look at it like 9/11. That is at least 30,000 lives saved.

Did you read my other post where I stated that this? I was not attackign Clinton, I was stating that he was as strong as bush is bieng in the attemp to stop terror.

How come these people bashing bush don't get warned but I do. Care to explain......

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:24 PM
link   

How come these people bashing bush don't get warned but I do. Care to explain......

Sure, I can explain that, because everyone else gets back on topic when asked to. More than once.

Politics is being played at Politics@.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 05:30 PM
link   
The whole entire speech of Bush sounded like a old record player of the by gone days of 9/11 events played over and over for months to keep the people afraid.

Perhaps Bush is trying to bring back the successful days of the 9/11 scared to get the support his party needs this year to keep their seats in congress.

But to tell you the truth the whole thing sounded old and worn out.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by intrepid

Sure, I can explain that, because everyone else gets back on topic when asked to. More than once.

Politics is being played at Politics@.

well, i disagree...taking that several members HAVE NOT come back to the topic and keep bashing Bush and praising Clinton, but ...oh well... Politics is been plaied here after all as well....

As to the TOPIC, so PRESIDENT Bush makes a statement about a possibilty of an attack in the West Coast, what is wrong with that ? Its only to let peopel know what he knows,...of course he said nothing and the attack happened, everyone screamed ... " He didn't say anything."

I'm sure if they get all the information they need the attack will be stopped.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:27 PM
link   
I'm with Marg, same old tired rhetoric, trying to keep his base buoyed up with platitudes and cliches.
It may work with some but even my old southern Baptist, Republican, conservative, Texan mother sees thru his transparent BS. She has adopted the McCain mantra, "all hat no cattle" an apt description.

I'm a registered republican and if you want call this "Bush bashing" fine; I don't care. The President and his cadre of criminals deserve it.

We bashed the dog(*)&^ out of Clinton. Quit whining.

oh yeah basst, Don't worry about the term "white trash" It's a term of endearment for our more culturally challenged neighbors.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by whaaa]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I am on topic, and I never strayed? Show me where i went off topic, I was trying to show that Al-qeada is real instead of a boogeyman. Iwas responding to bsbray and cognito....

I think you a letting your liberal canadian attitude get in the way of bieng an unbiased mod. You came into this with a post and questioning politics yourself, so isn't that bieng hypocritcal to warn me?

How did i go off track?

This is nothing new, this information was released 5 months ago. When there is an attack on this country the same who state that this is information released by Bush is "crying wolf" will be requesting a head on a stick for allowing it to happen.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Old news re-issued for the incredulous

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:08 PM
link   

why release this now, I mean, why not declare what you've stopped when you stop it?... '' hey folks look what I did, I caught this mean terrorist planning to drive nother plan into your country, do you believe me now we HAVE TO GO TO WAR ? '

Are you that naive that you cannot figure out the answer to that question?
If we immediately announced every time we foil an attack, or every time we capture someone it would tip off Al Qaeda that any mission involving that particular person is now compromised.

It would also alert them that their security measures aren’t working. You remain silent in matters like this so that the enemy thinks they are safe, when they think they are safe they divulge more secrets which you are listening to.

This is post 9/11 that's why. When Zacarias Moussaoui was arrested the FBI couldn’t get a search warrant in time to look up the contents of his computer, nor could they conduct a friendly “interview” session with him. However if you’re arrested now you wont have bureaucracy on your side and you will be subject to an interrogation.

This just STINKS of horse manure.

Bush has ruined any respect the USA had GAINED from the clinton era.

What respect is that? That we will abandon any operation after a few of our soldiers die? Or that we will not do anything significant even after 4 major attacks upon our people and assets?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:50 PM
link   
Domestic wire tap hearings this week is why you see this great PR blitz NOW.

Nothing new for the Ministry of Propaganda and rather predictable.

They call it:

Bait and Switch -wapost

Under pressure to justify his warrantless domestic spying program, President Bush today with much fanfare disclosed new details about the thwarting of a terrorist hijacking plot four years ago. But what it had to do with eavesdropping, Bush didn't say.

White House spokesman Scott McClellan whipped up the press corps early this morning with word that Bush would offer hitherto secret information about the plot to crash a plane into Los Angeles's tallest building.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So sit back and watch them reel in the suckers.
Timing is everything....nibble nibble.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
In the meantime, while your sighing in relief that you've been saved
from hoards of marauding, nuclear armed, al-kidda camels:

Office of Homeland Security to be renamed as the Office of Homeland Proctology!

US plans massive data sweep -csmonitor
Little-known data-collection system could troll news, blogs, even e-mails. Will it go too far?

The core of this effort is a little-known system called Analysis, Dissemination, Visualization, Insight, and Semantic Enhancement (ADVISE). Only a few public documents mention it. ADVISE is a research and development program within the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), part of its three-year-old "Threat and Vulnerability, Testing and Assessment" portfolio. The TVTA received nearly $50 million in federal funding this year.

Please visit the link provided for the complete story.

So what's in your closet? Don't worry, we have saved you from 48,986 terrorist attacks and we can save you from yourself too. Now shuddup and stop thinking before you hurt yourself.

We are in control, do not adjust the channel and repeat these mantras:
•War is peace.
•Freedom is slavery.
•The chip in your head means safety.

This message brought to you by You've Got WMD's Inc.
(a dromedary of Exxon, all your rights are belong to us)

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:12 PM
link   
Just a few more stuff that's been reported:

*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up 12 U.S. jetliners simultaneously
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up UN Headquarters
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up FBI Headquarters
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the Israeli Embassy in Washington
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Boston airport
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up Lincoln and Holland Tunnels in NY
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the George Washington Bridge
*Stopped cold the planned attack to blow up the US Embassy in Albania
*We also detected and destroyed cells of Al Qaeda in over 20 countries

If it hasn't been said already, good job intel community

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThatsJustWeird
If it hasn't been said already, good job intel community

Maybe you can tell us where you got your info?
1). Posting: You will not post any material that is knowingly false, misleading, or inaccurate.

Then add these:

•Stopped cold the ability for people to disseminate fact from fiction.
•Stopped cold the logic to question statements with no proof.
•Stopped cold the sanity by believing habitual liars at their words.
•Stopped cold the opposition in monitoring and spying on all citizens.
•Stopped cold the term "Deny Ignorance".

Good job for PR and psyops, can fool and freak some of us still.

Maybe Bush should tell the LA mayor next time considering it has been 4 years? But alas, that would spoil McClellan/Rove's smoke and mirror act to cover up news about the wiretap hearings, the Abramoff scandal and Cheney's leaking today. Remember timing is everything if you want to fool and catch fish.

LA Mayor Blindsided by Bush Announcement ABC News
LA mayor cites 'nonexistent' communication on threat USA Today
VIDEO: McClellan Confronted With Abramoff Emails Think Progress
Cheney 'Authorized' Libby to Leak Classified Information National Journal

Funny how DC's superiority in foiling attacks is proportional to the number witnesses. No witnesses means your a god.

Funny how one story can make the headlines, while the rest get ignored and deemed as having no connection.

Not stopped happens in reality in a real world with real witnesses
that see real American kids killed, maimed or poisoned with DU:

Number of Attacks by Insurgents in Iraq Increases

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Regenmacher]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Poor guy couldn't even get his story straight, he claimed they prevented an attack against the "Liberty" Tower in Los Angeles.

Musta been the same researchers responsible for the WMD claims.

It's now the "U.S. Bank" Tower, but was once known as the "Library" Tower.

Once again he shows just how "connected" he is, and how much he truly cares.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by bsbray11

Originally posted by FlyersFan
9/11 was a myth. The Cole was a myth. The Spain train
bombing was a myth. The bombing that killed all those
Aussies .... can't remember the name of the place ...
that was a myth too, eh?

The stories you heard regarding all of things were probably myths, yes,
as there are problems with the official stories of each and every one of
those events and they all worked great as propoganda.

You really believe that? Oh My God

If 9/11 were a myth then the World Trade Center would still be
standing and 3,000 people would still be alive. If the Bali bombing
had been a myth hundreds of Australians would still be alive.
If the Spain train bombing had been a myth then those hundreds
of Spaniards would still be alive.

Welcome to reality. I doubt you'll believe any of that, but there you go.

bsbray ... I'll say this as gently as possible.
Your 'reality' isn't real. Terrorism is real.
The terrorist mass murders of 9/11, 7/7,
and Bali are real. People died.
The bad guys are still plotting against us.
Creating a false imaginary world to
escape in where there is no terrorism feels
good, but staying there isn't good for you.

Please ... find a professional to speak with.
Sincerely. I mean that sincerely.

posted on Feb, 10 2006 @ 06:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Agit8dChop

Probably because that one person who was caught had enough
information that the interogaters were able to get to stop the attacks.

The 9/11 person caught was just a terrorist along for the martyr ride.
The person caught for the planned West Coast attack is said to be
one of the planners ... thus he had more info ...

see?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join