It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed Hilary Clinton?

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:14 PM
link   
Im not saying a word what this is about untill people start getting at what I'm thinking.

I will tell you later if you have not noticed look carefully, it might be nothing. I will then get back to you later but not now.

Watch Hillary Clinton on TV be suspicious not what she says though. I could be wrong but will tell you later if no one thinks the same as me I will say its a ....... thats all.

just added:
She sometimes looks a bit odd it could be the lighting of the studio cameras and she was at a Masonic hall doing her TV interview can anyone compute what im saying just want to know if anyone has noticed anything not quite right.

It was if i remember i saw in a david Ike documentary clip of Hilary Clinton looking slit snake eyed. it could be the lighting woman eyes are usually bigger looking and take more reflection due to curled eye lashes but wondered if anyone else could have seen the same, its so hard to spot but have a look out next time.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by The time lord]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:20 PM
link   
What the hell are you talking about?

Other than the fact that she's fugly I haven't noticed anything weird about her.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Ocelot]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:23 PM
link   
I have not seen Hilary lately, but I have heard, read, and caught glimpses of her on TV blowing the war horns. Arent Democrats supposed to be against what Bush is doing? ...They are actually starting to show in public how the US is and has always been a One Party sytem.

Does she look like a reptilian? A pod person? Was she kidnapped and replaced by an alien double to lead the US and the world deeper into oblivion? Might be on to something.

edit: added dramatic value

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Unplugged]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Getting there suppose I was sceptic about it, a few people were demonstrating about war in iraq because she supports the war she looked a tad strange but she talked on. Why has their been claims of her not quite being her self?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
DAG NABBIT UNPLUGGED you beat me to it

How'd ya guess?

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
i have no clue but would like to hear what you think?

-untermir

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i know i know. She's an alien replacement for a human being.....a super soldier! *cue xfiles theme*

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Okay she was on TV in with an large crowd audiance in a masonic hall, obviously for the masonic hall's space it fitted a lot of people in. Because she supports the war in Iraq a group of people were thrown out for their banner protests and shouting. But she talked over them as if nothing happened. She seemed a bit morphed and the eyes were switching to maybe a replian look. It could have been the dark lighting shadow affect or studio lights that stetch or distort in the eye but it seemed strange has anyone else made these claims or heard of it?

It could a be demonic not actaully related to UfO theories maybe a spirit was trying to get in she maybe be still aware but maybe has an outside influence.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:37 PM
link   
I dont know what this thread is doing here but I have noticed her blowing the anti-GWB horn more now than ever. The piece I saw was her at a African american church(before Mrs. King passed) with victims from hurricane Katrina and she was saying something on how she was sorry that GWB's government failed them, anti-Bush rhetorica, yada, anti-Bush rhetoric, yada, yada, yada. Very un-American imho and I though it was an obvious attempt of trying to get their vote if she runs in '08.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by jrod]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:40 PM
link   
Her odd behavior in recent months is easily understood when you consider this is an election year. She is posturing for the polls.

Extreme Makeover.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by dave_54]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Might be onto something...

certainly looks like SOME kind of monster.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:43 PM
link   
It was if i remember in a david Ike documentary clip also of Hilary Clinton looking slit snake eyed. it could be the lighting woman eyes are usually bigger looking and take more reflection due to curled eye lashes but wondered if anyone else could have seen the same, its so hard to spot but have a look out next time.

how do you insert an image?

www.rushlimbaugh.com
ook above also the links.

mod edit to shorten link

[edit on 11-2-2006 by DontTreadOnMe]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Might be onto something...

certainly looks like SOME kind of monster.

That's funny thanks.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:06 PM
link   
This is not likely your point. However, I believe her

nonverbal cues

give insights into her black heart, her tyrannical power mongering, her arrogance, her intolerance of lesser mortals etc.

I think she's been in cahoots with the puppet masters from the git go. She probably fantasizes about being the right arm of th Anti-Christ since she probably realizes she can't be him.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:19 PM
link   
If anyone is an alien human hybrid its rice. Oversized head, weird expressions, etc.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Will she be the next president? I feel sorry for you guys if she gets voted in I will say it was a joke I have no real proof its the lighting. Good luck Americans let godzilla look after you Im out of here.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 01:38 AM
link   

You've got me sold! Maybe she's half toad? LOL, the first picture made me cringe too.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby

You've got me sold! Maybe she's half toad? LOL, the first picture made me cringe too.

Looks like shes about to devour a school bus full of children raw!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:02 AM
link   
Recent polls indicate that well-endowed males prefer Hillary Clinton.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 08:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged
Does she look like a reptilian? A pod person? Was she kidnapped and replaced by an alien double to lead the US and the world deeper into oblivion? Might be on to something.

No need for that, Bush is doing just fine!

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join