It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Has anyone noticed Hilary Clinton?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 10:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Originally posted by ReginalBigsby

You've got me sold! Maybe she's half toad? LOL, the first picture made me cringe too.

Looks like shes about to devour a school bus full of children raw!

I bet she's the dominate type. Over the top comment edited

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Thomas Crowne]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Nygdan
If anyone is an alien human hybrid its rice. Oversized head, weird expressions, etc.

Please can you guys not elect Rice (should she run). Her face is just weird and gives me the creeps, I don't want it leering out of my TV at me for 4 years. Obviously you should consider all the pros and cons of the various candidates policies first....and then just vote for anyone but Rice.

Oh yes, and Hilary Clinton is obviously a reptile - what about all those shots of her sunning herself on a rock to warm up? Or that time on CNN she caught a fly with her tongue.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
Will she be the next president? I feel sorry for you guys if she gets voted in I will say it was a joke I have no real proof its the lighting. Good luck Americans let godzilla look after you Im out of here.

Hey, for whatever it's worth, America is still very much a world power--whoever we elect is going to have an affect on you as well, regardless of where you're at. Don't just feel sorry for us.

As for the idea of her being a hybrid (or otherwise not completely human), I'm keeping the jury out for now. Would be somewhat interesting though; GWB is supposed to be a reptilian/illuminati puppet, and for her to be bad mouthing him like she does means someone in the upper echelons is either mad at him or going to be mad at her.

Sounds like the start of a good soap opera plot--it'll be on next week on the Young and the Reptilian...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by The time lord
It could a be demonic ......

She's probably the anti-christ.
And yes, I do believe she could be.
She's evil, she's in the middle of a makeover to
make herself LOOK moderate, but she's evil.

Evil or not, she's going to be the next president of this country.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
Evil or not, she's going to be the next president of this country.

Not. A. Chance. That will never happen.

No, she's not a hybrid reptilian demonic shape-shifting alien whatever. She's an extremely intelligent, cold, calculating, evil human.
[ok, maybe she could be elected]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:22 AM
link   
"slit snake eyes"??????

[edit on 9-2-2006 by sanctum]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Mmmmmm Hilary Clinton for the first female president? Is that a prediction?
Over here in blighty old maggie was a great leader until she messed up over taxes

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:26 AM
link   
wow id never noticed until now !!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:32 AM
link   
That's a greay pic :0 Look at those cheekbones ....plastic surgery perhaps?
If Hilary Clinton really is a reptilian alien can anyone find more photgraghic evidence?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 11:48 AM
link   
Hillary ain't no reptilian. She is guilty of being intelligent, smooth-talking, and much too forgiving (of her husband). She won't get elected President because men across America will never "allow" it. She sure does get males all fired up!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Unplugged

Does she look like a reptilian? A pod person? Was she kidnapped and replaced by an alien double to lead the US and the world deeper into oblivion? Might be on to something.

[edit on 8-2-2006 by Unplugged]

Ha Ha.....that is just too funny.....(ooh....or rather too scary!)

Faeryland

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:04 PM
link   
What about that Forbs guy, that was running for pres. Remember how he never blinked?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:13 PM
link   
If you can make fun of my friend Hillary, i will tell you that RICE is the epitome of a devil worshipping, fugly, snake oil saleswoman.

Here's a reptilian if ever i saw one.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:17 PM
link   
.........well i think hilary as probably hit the pipe.........if you know what i mEan~ \m/.........
as for the rice lady........definately reptile virgin from hell's sex pit!!!

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Thanks, guys. I was going to go to bed right now, but after seeing that picture, I am feeling the uncontrollable urge to get the rifle and make a sweep of the house.

Definitely the most convincing evidence that we are not only being visited, but the takeover is in progress.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:20 PM
link   
This thread seems to stem from David Ike . An individual who (IMO) is poisoning most people's minds with no proof and only hearsay. In a nut shell, grown Lizzards are more advanced than we.?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
Forbes was drugged up man they spiked his drink.
But I do not think he is has the snake like personality too loud.

stargods.org...

Angelina Jolie? Her name says it all Angelina the fallen Angel or just and good Angel by nature. She is adoping loads of kids.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
What? You need more proof?
So far it has been proven that Hillary is some very wierd and butt-ugly creature that is here to devour our children, and that Condi is an oddly-sexy demon from the pits of Hell.

what more proof might you be needing?

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Did we write that at the same time look at the paraelles of what was said. Both written at 3.25 unless you saw what I wrote already.

posted on Feb, 11 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   
I am so WONDERING ~WHY~ this thread is in Aliens and Ufo's??? I would think this fits in THATS SO WIERD or OTHER CONSPIRACYS..........

No pics of her looking ALEIN-ish just yucky

No UFOs hovering about so what gives here?

[edit on 11-2-2006 by theRiverGoddess]

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join