It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:35 AM
link   
I loved Scofield dropping in on Mahone's ex. Even better was learning that the actress who plays her doesn't really talk like the woman she plays on Rescue Me (another favorite show).

Mahone is a sick man and Scofield messing with him was insane. Next week should be a good one with a nice bit of tension in Gila but now they have to deal with Linc in prison again. There's no way they can let him out again. It would be too ludicrous. The only thing I can see happening would be some kind of show down between the cops and the gov't agents trying to kill him.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
The only thing I can see happening would be some kind of show down between the cops and the gov't agents trying to kill him.

Yeah, I think the conspiracy surrounding Linc is going to come to the forefront. Scofield going to Mahone's house was great. I loved the psycological toying between the two of them.

This show is like crack. Its taken me in and kicken my ass. I need another fix!

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
This show is like crack. Its taken me in and kicken my ass. I need another fix!

I have absolutely nothing to do with the show but it's nice to know you are so taken by me

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

I read that three times, scratched my head twice and then decided to move on since I had no clue what you were talking about. As soon as I clicked myATS, it hit me.

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Hello everybody, I have been watching Prison Break since it first started and last nights episode was by far one of the most stressful ones. I was on the edge of my sit between 8 and 9 and everytime something big was going to happen...commercial break
. But I love this show and next week I predict someone is going to die. I don't know why but it is just a little feeling I have. I hope C-Note gets started with his family again, he is one of favorite characters. Sucre is probably going to get caught and T-Bagg, well he is just continuing to be T-Bagg. Scofield is going to get in a rundown with the cops in Gila with Sara, Mahone is going to go crazy and is going to kill someone (his ex-wife maybe).

Those are my predictions, oh and don't tell me in 7 days that 'this was wrong' or 'that was wrong' I am no prophet or anything I just like making predictions lol
. Anyways Keep watching!

-Jimmy-

posted on Oct, 31 2006 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I've done my best to keep from thinking down the road or making predictions. This is one of them shows that I allow to run its course. Personally I don't want to see anyone die, because I feel everyone contributes.

But the folks behind the cameras have made it clear that charachters are going to drop like flies this season.

Abruzzi and Tweener have been the first casualties. I'm scared to say that I think Sucre might be next. I hope not though.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:07 AM
link   
part of the fun is guessing what will happen next but the obvious cannot happen. Lincoln is now in custody and Mahone has been hired to kill all of the escapees so it is reasonable to assume mahone will interrogate Linc and LJ and try to get info from them and then off them both but we know that Lincoln can't die. LJ can but won't because they tend to not kill kids on tv.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Well LJ is guilty of no crime, so he should be released to his own cognizance.

Linc will be put back on death row, which creates a buttload of problems. Everyone is on the run for their own ass, trying to save his becomes very difficult. I can not see Scofield hightailing it to Mexico now, would be pointless to allow him to die now.

I've become a T-Bag fan, I hope he squashes those other fools.

C-Note is one of my favorites aswell. I hope everything works out for him.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
Well LJ is guilty of no crime, so he should be released to his own cognizance.

1. he never was guilty of a crime. he was framed, like his dad.
2. technically, he is now guilty of aiding and abetting and possibly obstruction of justice for not assisting the feds in their search for scofield and linc.

what gets me is that everyone who sees the lincoln burroughs file meets an untimely death, even with their security and intellect (senators, lawyers etc) and yet this smack addict doctor and a bunch of cons can outwit the same feds doing all this killing. that might be part of why they're killing off cons. that and the fact that there were far too many characters to trail.

posted on Nov, 1 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Crakeur
1. he never was guilty of a crime. he was framed, like his dad.
2. technically, he is now guilty of aiding and abetting and possibly obstruction of justice for not assisting the feds in their search for scofield and linc.

Well I understand the first part, but you see what I was getting at. All previous charges have been dropped. As for the aiding and abetting, the fact he is a minor and the convict was his father, I am under the assumption he wouldn't be eligible to be persecuted for this crime.

This is Prison Break though.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 04:39 PM
link   
Oh this might happen too, Scofield will find out about his brother, blackmail Mahone and tell him to free Linc and LJ!!!!!! This might VERY well happen, since Scof knows all about Mahone, and Mahone don't want no more trouble! Anyways, just another one of my thoughts...I can't wait till Monday, It has become one of my favorite days of the week..well Untill PB gets off the aire for X-Mas lol

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
Good thought, but I can't see it. The President of the United States has a serious issue with Linc and needs to have him executed. I think her needs is going to supersede Mahone's need to hide his past.

I think Linc's freedom hinges on the President being exposed or he somehow gets free before making it back to Foxboro.

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 06:57 PM
link   
Yeah, there is many factors in play. I can't see which road the writers are going to take. But Linc will get out for sure, the show is based on him getting out with his brother. But Mahone and Scofield will have something to do with it for sure, including the chick president, Kellermen and the new chinese agent.

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 2 2006 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I think we need to face the fact he's not going to be executed or make it to Mexico free and clear.

The show will be a cycle of ups and downs.

When we finally come to an answer, the show will be over. I can wait awhile before that happens.

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 01:44 PM
link   
So can I, does anyone know if the actors signed for a third season? If so, which actor?

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 4 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jimmy910130
So can I, does anyone know if the actors signed for a third season? If so, which actor?

-Jimmy-

Hopefully that information has not been disclosed. I certainly do not want to know.

Keep me in the dark! If you do find out, be selfish and keep it all to yourself.

posted on Nov, 5 2006 @ 08:59 AM
link   
Got it! I'm usually patient with these kinds of things, but Prison Break is another thing. But now that we're Sunday, I only have to wait a day or so untill it finally plays!

-Jimmy-

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 04:49 PM
link   
New episode tonight.

..The excitement builds.

My anticipation for tonights episode has been some of the most all season.

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 08:07 PM
link   
AAAHHHHHHHH! That was one hell of an episode! I could predict most of the things, like the guy doing the inside job on Linc, Scofiled trapping Alex, but I never predicted Bellick to be their with a gun pointing to Sarahs head! Anyways Scofield is going to take care of that! I think the next episode is named 'The Killing Box' so I have to assume that someone is going to die. Probably in the Burrows' hideout.
Anyways that was one of the best episodes so far! Can't wait for the next 7 days to be over with!

Sorry, next episode is named ' Boshoi Booze', which is the place Sucre meets if he 'runs into trouble' I am guessing it has to do with Sucre)

-Jimmy-

[edit on 6-11-2006 by Jimmy910130]

posted on Nov, 6 2006 @ 09:12 PM
link   
Ahh what an episode.

Man I feel for T-Bag. I wish the guy would catch a break. I'm glad Bellick got what was coming to him.

Until next week!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join