It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:11 AM
link   
I doubt it would be some sort of advertisement scheme.

I'm curious to why this website was mentioned.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:18 AM
link   
have you ever watched 24? they mention a website and if you hit the site, it's a phony site for the sake of the show. mention a phone number or an email and they work too. If you email or call them you get a response or, in the case of the phone, a real phone number to someone on the set. I remember people getting Kiefer on the line.

Perhaps the site is going to be used later on. You can be sure people are checking the site out tho. So, why not have a little fun?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Too True.

I'll have to bookmark the site and continue to check back.

If anyone notices anything odd with the site, be sure to let the rest of us know.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:27 AM
link   
Do you think Veronica is really dead (I hope not) her name is still in the credits. Tonights ep is going to be good. I can't believe they killed who they killed last ep (in case someone didn't see it- no names)

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:30 AM
link   
Yeah I was surprised as well.

Veronica is without a doubt dead IMO. She took quite a few bullets on camera, to mislead us that much would be wrong. If there was some plausible explanation to her taking a few bullets in the chest and living, I'd be all ears.

I believe we can close the book on her though.

Sucre.. Oh Sucre.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:37 AM
link   
IMO the website is a way for us to be more involved in the show. They are communicating with each other here.

Telling each other where to go or what to do. The Finch is a cages bird expecting to do 5-8 years.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:54 AM
link   
I'm curious to see where everything goes tonight. I don't see how Linc is going to maneuver to get LJ.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
I thought the show was on hiatus until the playoffs are over. I know they have been advertising it as such.

The death of Tweener was a shock but even more shocking was the cop's words before shooting him. "They want you dead"

Who is they? Is it the gov't? The other cons? So damned confusing. Sadly, after all his annoying behavior, Tweener finally did the right thing by Scofield and the others.

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 08:09 AM
link   
I really grew on his charachter.

At first he was the worst on the show, just wish he would leave. But as the weeks rolled on you began to like the guy. Wish it had of ended up different for 'ol Tweener.

[edit on 9-10-2006 by chissler]

posted on Oct, 9 2006 @ 07:10 PM
link   

New episodes of Prison Break do not return until October 23rd.

Wish they had of announced that last week at the end of the episode.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 02:45 PM
link   
That site looks a lot like one they used in the LOST experience game, Retrievers of truth I think it was called, there was a hidden forum where you could get clues to follow.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:23 PM
link   
I've checked out the site a few times, once today actually.

Don't see a whole lot, but I'm not one to decipher codes.

Wonder if anyone else can come up with something.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:32 PM
link   
I was hooked on Prison Break in the first season. I never miss an episode now. This may not be a good thing to admit, but the character T-Bag reminds me of my ex. He looks similar to him, has been in and out of prison most of his life and is a smartass who will say anything to get what he wants. I guess that's why he's an "ex". LOL

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:39 PM
link   
I think we can all agree to that one.

Buying this DVD was the best buy I have had in a long time. I can't believe I had not even heard of the show when I picked it up, three days later I was hooked and on the couch preparing for Season 2 to premiere.

So frustrating having to wait so long from episode to episode. The whole season in a day or two is so much more pleasing.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
thank god for the digital recorder. Prison Break was awesome last year, this year is exciting and fun but not the same in my opinion. It is, however, one of my never miss shows, along with 24. The rest of the stuff I watch I can miss and not care as much although I think I might get into this whole Dexter thing. Seeing someone on the small screen doing the things I do is kinda cool although sometimes he does things to people that any serial killer with half a brain would know you never do.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Yeah I agree, when they were still in Prison it had abit of a wow factor I thought. The writing on the show and the manner Scofield got out was just amazing. It was so indepth.

I just can't get enough of this show.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:56 PM
link   
the tatoo aspect was cool as hell but completely ridiculous. I heard that in that dvd they have a tatoo artist on who says that it would be impossible to do that kind of ink in the time frame that he supposedly had it done.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Alot of shows admit to things like that.

I remember on the Friends show, I used to think how ridiculous it was that they had apartments so nice on the jobs they held. On an interview after the show ended, one of the producers said how the charachters could of never held down these apartments.

Sometimes we need to ignore the obvious.

posted on Oct, 10 2006 @ 07:05 PM
link   
they actually mentioned the rent issue in the girls' apartment once. I thought it was someone's grandmothers or something and here in NYC one of those apartments could actually rent for very little thanks to the rent control and stabilization laws.

posted on Oct, 22 2006 @ 09:54 PM
link   
i love this show...

i watched a bit of the first season and i am catching up with season two (i was watching the marathon of season two on fx recently)...

i will definitely continue watching now

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join