It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:22 PM
link   
Ummm... Ahhhh.... Ughh.. Hrmmmm

Yes.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Topped.
No go forth and post about Prison Break like mad men.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Ah we do have a thread on prision break

One of my favorite shows on TV today.

I don't care how over the top it is or how unlikely everything that happens to them is. It's just good old fashion fun.

And Veronica isn't ugly she's just not typical TV hotness skin and bones.

posted on Sep, 17 2006 @ 06:42 PM
link   
Yeah I agree completely.

I am overly impressed with the skills of the writers though, the first season displayed some of the best writing for television I have ever seen.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:58 AM
link   
I can't wait for tonight. They say that the ending completely changes everything so I'll holding tight tosee what happens.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Yeah I've heard that too!

We'll have to stay tuned and check in after the episode to see what we thought.

So far every episode has amazed me, I don't expect to be dissapointed any time soon.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 05:40 PM
link   
T- Minus 1 hour 20 minues

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 06:09 PM
link   
T minus 45 minutes.

posted on Sep, 18 2006 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I watched Season 1 on DVD. Episodes were back to back to back, so everything moved quickly. Watching one episode per week spells out alot of patience. I find this season really slow moving since I was accustomed to watching episodes one after another.

Mahoney drives me absolutely nuts. The guy is tweaked on something, I wish he would just give up already.

For the convicts though, everything seems to be alittle chaotic at the moment.

Interesting to see where things go from here.

posted on Sep, 19 2006 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Ok so now what do they do?

Looks like they are digging again just like in the guards shed.

The FBI dude is addicted to something but I can't tell what it is. He was from Invasion last season (another awesome show that was canceled)

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Anyone watch tonights episode?

I hate how they leave everything as a cliff hanger. Why do I have to wait another week?

T-Bag is always a problem isn't he? Love to see how they get out of this one, let alone the $.

posted on Sep, 25 2006 @ 11:07 PM
link   
I wached it.

I thought for sure the woman who owened the house knew what was going on the whole time. I was wrong

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I started watching it again when they aired it again on the armed forces network while in Japan but I'm back in Aus now so after reading chissler's comments I'm gonna just wait for season 2 to be released on DVD then buy both 1 & 2 and watch em in one weekend
lol

[edit on 26-9-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 06:37 AM
link   
I started watching it again when they aired it again on the armed forces network but I'm back in Aus now so after reading chissler's omments I'm gonna just wait for season 2 to be released on DVD then buy both 1 & 2 and watch em in one weekend
lol

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 08:05 AM
link   
Yeah Umbrax, I was questioning it but I didn't see that coming until the last second.

Does that damn cop annoy anyone else? He's perfect for the role because his acting and the charachter drive me insane.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:37 AM
link   
Did you check out europeangoldfinch.net... yet? Michael told the others to go there to communicate.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:44 AM
link   
anyone want to guess who dies next week? I'm going with the bait and switch. They tell you "one of them won't get out alive" and it will be the blonde lady with the big giant mole on her arm.

no, wait, it will be the mole. she'll live but the mole won't make it.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 09:46 AM
link   
Damn Umbrax I forgot all about it. I meant to check it out but I tuned to CSI: Miami afterwards and never thought of it again.

Checking through it now though.

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:02 AM
link   
I was thinking of signing up as, say snowflake or maybe sucre or some other con on the run. post for fun and see what happens. Anyone else want to play the game and see if we can't start a rumor?

posted on Sep, 26 2006 @ 10:06 AM
link   
It appears that you can’t join or post, likely for that very reason.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join