It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prison break (Official BTS Discussion on the Hit T.V. Show)

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 02:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by chissler I've watched several reruns over the past few weeks, thanks to Crakeur, and I have thoroughly enjoyed the show.

I look forward to its premiere.

you're going to hate me for it.

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:02 PM
link   
It says here that the next episode will be on the 29th of January.

What about Haywire. Where's that guy been?? When's he gonna be on the show again??

-tts

posted on Nov, 29 2006 @ 03:08 PM
link   
Haywire is apparently trying to get to Amsterdam along the Mississippi or some other crazy thing like that. What about C-Note? Guy watched his wife get taken away and they don't even give us one second of his life.

posted on Dec, 4 2006 @ 08:24 AM
link   
Yeah, that CNN Headline caught my attention too.

It appears Tweener, Lane Garrison, was in a car accident where a 17 year old boy lost his life.

BEVERLY HILLS, California (AP) -- A sport utility vehicle carrying Lane Garrison of TV's "Prison Break" and three teenagers struck a tree, killing a 17-year-old boy, police said.

Two 15-year-old girls inside the vehicle were also injured, one critically, during the late Saturday night accident, police said. Garrison, 26, had minor injuries.

The vehicle jumped a curb and hit a tree. Authorities were trying to determine who drove the SUV, which was registered to Garrison.

The boy was taken to Cedars-Sinai Medical Center where he died. His name was not released. The conditions of the girls were not immediately released.

Garrison, a Dallas native, plays "Tweener" on Fox's "Prison Break." He has worked mainly in television, but appears in the upcoming film "Shooter," which is due out next year.

Garrison's publicist, Catherine Olim, did not immediately return a phone call Sunday.

Link to Article

Another life tragically lost. The ages of the others in the vehicle has me scratching my head. Garrison is 26, the victim is 17 and two girls were also injured in the crash were only 15. Not sure what to think of that.

Just thought I'd give our fellow Prison Break'ers the heads up on this latest news.

[edit on 4-12-2006 by chissler]

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 03:42 AM
link   
he was taking them to a party...
thats pretty sad if you ask me probaly showing off not watching the road

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 08:44 AM
link   
It is being reported that Alcohol may have been involved.

I seriously hope not. This kid has a career in front of him, I would hate to see it spoiled.

Hopefully this is nothing more than a tragic accident.

posted on Dec, 6 2006 @ 09:34 AM
link   
there were empty liquor bottles (cans?) in the car and he was, apparently, visibly drunk. he's got problems for sure. even if he doesn't get tagged with a dui/dwi he still has the manslaughter issue.

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 05:04 PM
link   
So who's set for the new season in the uk then starting soon I'm wondering if it's worth watching after the way the last episode ended!

posted on Jan, 8 2007 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Without a doubt it is worth watching. January 22nd it returns. Is that the same for everyone? I hope so, because I would hate to avoid this thread until we are all caught up.

posted on Jan, 9 2007 @ 09:41 AM
link   
that sounds about right.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Yes! Tonight is when Prison Break returns. I can't wait! I've seen the previews for tonights episode. Looks like it's going to be a good one.

-tts

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 03:52 PM
link   
prison break, 24, heroes and studio 60. all new shows tonight. thank god for tivo.

posted on Jan, 22 2007 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Studio 60.. I watched the first two episodes and actually liked it. But I failed to keep up on it.

I'm heading out for an event tonight, but I have my DVR set to record Prison Break & 24.

posted on Jan, 23 2007 @ 04:02 PM
link   
I can not believe how things went down last night. It is bad enough that Mahone is still alive, not to mention the other guy killed himself. Damn, that really sucked. I'm interested to see how things play out from here. I've seen a few seconds of the clip from next week's episode and apparently they are going to get themselves out of quite the pickle.

I've been thinking about it, I seriously hope this show ends next season.

It is always better to burn out than fade out. A variation of a popular Cobain quote, but nonetheless, relevant to the situation at hand. I do not want to see this show struggling for a story line down the road.

As of right now they still have me hooked though. Looking forward to next week's episode.

Still need to watch my recording of 24 from last night.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by chissler
A variation of a popular Cobain quote, but nonetheless, relevant to the situation at hand.

A variation of a Neil Young quote that Mr. Cobain adopted.

out of the blue:

My my, hey hey
Rock and roll is here to stay
It's better to burn out
Than to fade away
My my, hey hey.

I like Mahone living and now being on the offensive. He's clearly a badass and it will be fun watching Kim squirm a bit with the guys all working against him. How long will that last? Not very I'm sure.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I'm interested to see how things play out in Fox River. Bellick seems to be in tough, no matter how strong of an image he is portraying. I've noticed Sucre is in next week's episode. I had thought he went down in the plane, but something tells me it was shown that he did not die or something. Don't recollect all of it, but glad to see him back in the swing of things.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:45 PM
link   
sucre jumped from the plane. I thought he had made it to Mexico and was going to finally be with Marie Cruz (I love when he says her name. sounds soothing).

I'm hoping T Bag finally gets his commuppance (sp?) but this weasel seems oily enough to slip away from everything.

I read a review somewhere of the show recently and they referred to him as (something like) the sleaziest, scariest dirtbag with the largest vocabulary.

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 01:50 PM
link   
Yeah that sums T-Bag up fairly accurately.

What do you think C, can this show continue to be productive much longer than one more season? A lot of "Hit" television shows are beginning to grow thin on the viewers this year. Lost is in the process of writing a script that wraps up their series. The O.C. which has been a hit since it was created is in it's final episodes. The book was closed on this show fairly quickly.

At this pace, the show needs to wrap up. Unless they have some unexpected twist which can permit an extended story line. I hope they can manage something. I think the writing this season is a little inferior when you compare it to the initial one.

ed: typo

[edit on 25-1-2007 by chissler]

posted on Jan, 25 2007 @ 02:10 PM
link   
I told my wife (avid watcher of this and 24, god bless her) last night that the show was more creative and interesting when it was about the breakout, the tattoos etc. It has become more like The Fugitive than Prison Break. It's still very entertaining but not like it was. The shelf life is not very long for a show about a prison break that has the characters out of prison in the first season. The conspiracy angle is fun but it cannot play out for very long without being ludicrous. They've been on the run for months I think. In that time they went after money, found it and lost it to one of the cons. All that is left is to get the hell out of dodge. Instead of doing this, they are going to try and prove that Lincoln was set up. They'll all still go back to jail for the escape and every single crime committed along the way. If they were as smart as they are supposed to be, they would simply get out of the country and vanish. Instead, they spend months running around the country having "close encounters" with the various groups hunting them.

At some point it will seem inane that they can evade the law for an extended period, even tho the law is always soooo close to nailing them. Also, at some point, in an extended cat and mouse game, the cat will start to put the clues together regarding the conspiracy. Everyone else they came in contact with sees the conspiracy but the cops (forget the feds who are in on it).

posted on Jan, 29 2007 @ 06:32 PM
link   
Episode.. T Minus 30 Minutes!

I've read the summary of the episode and it is sounding good. The boys capture a camera man and film a message to the public which declares their innocence.

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join