It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Possible Impact Feb 6th

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:01 AM
link   
I recently heard a webcast with Jason Martell. In this broadcast there was talk of a major cosmic event to take place within the next few days - I heard this 4 days ago mind you. They said that South American and Australian observatories where tracking a giganting unidentified object shrouded in dust and this was to make impact in South America directly on February 6. They said that this impact would affect the entire world but specifically San Francisco - that it would seem to fall off the map. They also said that south american and australian media were covering this apparent event continuously.

Yes...I just found it actually. It's the interview with Jason Martell called Jason Martell on XZone. Check it out. Have any of you heard of anything like this?

Jason Martell on XZone

Wicked

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
I havent herd about this.....but it does sound intresting to me.

Maybe its PLANET X? that they saw.i did hear its coverd in dust.

I guess well find out how right this guy was.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:37 AM
link   
Sorry i made a double-post.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by MagicPriest420]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:56 AM
link   
WickedStar, I recently posted a prophecy/warning (in a thread I started a while back) that certainly --when coupled with what you've posted today-- now seems even more worrisome. It deals w/ the Los Angeles and Las Vegas areas rather than San Francisco... but if something that big hits, I tend to think that either location would see devastation.

Anyway, nice find, and I'd like to link to this from within that thread if you don't object!

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
Ok.. so it's almost 5pm on the 6th.. And nothing has happened.. Perhaps someone was feeding you BS? or. just speaking a bunch of crap... Oh well. The day isnt over yet..

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:53 PM
link   
It doesnt seem like anyone is concerned with this prophecy/prediction or whatever you want to call it.

What time do they think this "thing" will hit?

I think what they are tracking is really just Planet X..any suggestions as to what it might be?

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 03:56 PM
link   
Unfortunately I have no idea ... This is the first I've heard about it and I'm not really impressed by it all so far.

TPL

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Aussie Bloke springs to mind.

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Aussie Bloke?.... I'm an Aussie? I guess I dont follow

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:08 PM
link   
If there was something that was going to hit, don't you think the media would be covering it? Wouldn't it be all over the new's? Not just television, but independant new's site's as well. Seriously... people will believe just about anything these days.

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:15 PM
link   
Thats what I was saying.. It's tripe.. It's all a big bunch of bs

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:24 PM
link   
The media wouldnt cover it, because it would cause panic.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 04:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by MagicPriest420
It doesnt seem like anyone is concerned with this prophecy/prediction or whatever you want to call it.

Well, when you hear the doomsayers predict things so many times and nothing happens you just stop listening.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 05:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ox
Ok.. so it's almost 5pm on the 6th.. And nothing has happened.. Perhaps someone was feeding you BS? or. just speaking a bunch of crap... Oh well. The day isnt over yet..

It's not even the 6th anymore in Austrailia.
How many times will doomsdayers keep feeding BS?

[edit on 2-6-2006 by Shugo]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:22 PM
link   
Not feeding anyone BS...this wasn't even my prediction, hell, it wasn't even Jason Martell's. I simply asked if anyone had heard something similar.

Keep the attitude in your pants.

Wicked

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by WickedStar
Not feeding anyone BS...this wasn't even my prediction, hell, it wasn't even Jason Martell's. I simply asked if anyone had heard something similar.

Keep the attitude in your pants.

Wicked

I didn't say YOU were the one speaking the BS...did I? *looks* hmm...don't see it. Cool your jets.

These people have 4 hours to be right.

Ox

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:15 PM
link   
I have this feeling that we're all going to be disappointed again *sigh*.. Oh well.. No end of the world yet.. gee whizz

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Man, I keep getting my hopes up that it's the end of the world, only to be dissapointed again. *sigh* I wish they'd get it right at last.

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:37 PM
link   
here - so the dominos keep falling. Can't wait to hear the retraction on this and the date thing. I keep thinking of the early religious leaders in Ancient Britain on January first 1001 AD - "Man what a party - oh no its not my hangover - we are all still reallly here. Ohhhhh now how do I apologise to all those people....."

Reminds me of the Simpsons episode with the Angel in it...

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 07:42 PM
link   
well nothing has been said on the radio or news over in in aus.
And besides if there was gonna be some cataclysmic event i doubt we'd be told about it. It would cause mass hysteria.

I have this feeling that we're all going to be disappointed again *sigh*.. Oh well.. No end of the world yet

i think your freaking nuts to be looking forward to a doomsday event. cos then we don't get to see if george bush is gonna be assinated anytime soon.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join