It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

100's of Muslims protest Muhammad cartoons in London…But how many protest terror?

page: 25
<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Maybe so Aelita, at a glance this appeared to be a finger pointing "terrorist" thread....maybe the terrorist you are discussing do not apply to people who are suffocating the entire U.S. population.
pardon moi.

Originally posted by Souljah
I find it just a little too CONVENIENT.

Especially with Condy attacking IRAN and SYRIA!

Well, RIGHT ON TIME, huh TC?

[edit on 9/2/06 by Souljah]

With the Israeli flag right next to the American flag in the background too... did you catch that? is that new?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Submersible

www.abovetopsecret.com...'

Link is broke!

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:06 PM
link   

I guess what I hope that you will understand as Americans is this...
You do not understand who the REAL terrorist are.

I was NOT told who the real terrorist is ..I SAW IT on 9/11... and I heard last month when the IRanian leader said " We will jnot rest until you are blown off the map"...

Anyone who wants my head on a platter, simply because i do not worship Allah, IS the real terrorist... I don't have to worship NOTHING !.. and I will deffinetly not be told What cartoons i can write or not. And even less, wil I sit quiet while people try to spin it around and trow sand in my eyes to change the subject.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:10 PM
link   
Here is the link again..

The ULTIMATE terrorist !

If that doesn't work, look in the forum where it was burried
"Katrina Conspiracies Discussion"

the title of the thread is called

"Steve Johnson, the ultimate terrorist"

And I totally understand if you have a problem with my intrusion into your conversation, it's just that I wanted to let you know that you don't know what you are talking about here...
when you refer to TERRORIST.

Thanks.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:16 PM
link   

What about the priest who molested children? Did the Catholic
people 'oust' them?! Or did the Catholic Church protect them
for all those years?

'Catholic people' and those that run the 'Catholic Church'
are two different things.

Those running the church, Rome and the Bishops, protected
them and caused even more problems by passing them around
from parish to parish.

However, once the PEOPLE found out what was happening
we all banded together and demanded change. We withheld
(and are still withholding) money. We have conferences that
have come up with rules that we expect people to follow.
There is more ... but to answer your accusation - once the
PEOPLE found out how the Bishops and Rome were misleading
us and how they were causing criminal behaviors - we
jumped in and started change. (without threatening to
riot or to genocide continents!!)

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ubermunche
both in Britain and the US as well as Canada and Australia many
people of the same heritage actively supported the IRA by
fundraising as did some US politicians, Ted Kennedy for one.

That has not been my experience. I haven't seen it or heard of it
with any of my expansive circle. I don't doubt that YOU have ...
it's just that I haven't and I haven't come across much of anything
that is strong in this area.

I don't want to get off topic. If you wish to discuss this further,
perhaps you can start a thread and we (and anyone else) can
discuss it. If you wish ...

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
I was NOT told who the real terrorist is ..I SAW IT on 9/11... and I heard last month when the IRanian leader said " We will jnot rest until you are blown off the map"...

Anyone who wants my head on a platter, simply because i do not worship Allah, IS the real terrorist... I don't have to worship NOTHING !.. and I will deffinetly not be told What cartoons i can write or not. And even less, wil I sit quiet while people try to spin it around and trow sand in my eyes to change the subject.

Baby our government has sold out 'the people' to the drug companies and the industry, did you see anything about that on t.v.? ONE drug science company controls 80% of the SEED in the world, and they run the fright house too!

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, just that your aggression could POSSIBLY be aimed in the wrong direction. You are mad at what 'they' are telling you to be mad about, and it keeps most people occupied enough to remain oblivious to what is slowly killing all of US, right in front of our faces.
Nobody's trying to tell you what to believe, just consider the source of your information...
that's all I'm trying to say.

You are not concerned with what IS killing us, you are concerned with those who WANT to kill us.
It's a dog eat dog world, if this government isn't stopped...
do you think the MONGRELS that are suffocating us in such a brazen manner are going to stop when they get done with the American population?

Nobody want's your head on a platter as bad as Steve Johnson wants to suffocate you with a pillow in your sleep.

I'm not trying to turn this thread around, this is just where I decided to read something and post.

Thanks .

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:27 PM
link   

I'm not trying to turn this thread around

But you kind of are! There is plenty of problems with the US Govt to be discussed, for sure, and this is done in other threads -- feel free to start your own, there is plenty of conspiracies and other stuff going on. I promise I'll join.

But this is about a specific phenomenon that shed light on what the modern Islam is, and it's not a pretty sight. I agree there are other ugly sights as well -- and there are threads for those.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Lets stick to the topic please

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Baby
...don't try the "baby" approach...that is really as bad as trowing accid on me... but i will move on fo rthe sake on discussion

our government has sold out 'the people' to the drug companies and the industry, did you see anything about that on t.v.? ONE drug science company controls 80% of the SEED in the world, and they run the fright house too! ......

I have read some of those threads, but i still don't get the connection between them and a muslem mob riotting over a cartoon ???

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Well I have some Questions!

ATS-topics can help out here

Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

Some of the cartoons inserted by radical Danish imams?

Cartoon protests turn deadly

Firstly, how come that this same Cartoons were Published FOUR MONTHS ago, and nobody made such a Big Fuss about it?

Yes,
  • the danish cartoons were printed in the Egyptian Newspaper Al Fagr on October 17 2005 - without ANY reaction from Egyptians or elsewhere - it has been Ramadan... (ATS source to a scan of that egypt. newspaper)

• Furthermore, according to external image, the Muslim minority in Denmark in November 2005 decided to send a delegation of imams to the Middle East to discuss the issue of these cartoons with senior officials and prominent Islamic scholars. (ATS source)

• The Danish delegation put the cartoon-story on the agenda at an Islamic summit in Mecca as a collective initiative taken by the Organisation of the Islamic Conference (OIC) and Egypt played a leading role (the first posting on: ATS: Denmark On Muhammeds Naughty List

• The Danish Iman Muslim delegation showed much more than the 12 cartoons published by Jyllands Posten (and this additional have never been publshed by Danish Media) (ATS source)

• At least one of these additional cartoons which have NEVER been published (showing M with a pig face) has been FAKED (ATS source)

• makesito posted the origin (a french pig-contest) of one FAKED cartoon the Danish Imans had showed the delegation.

..It is very easy to see, ALL this has been initiated by the Danish Iman and then organized by Muslims.

[edit on 9-2-2006 by Riwka]

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
Great work Riwka!!! Intelligent and well structured, thought out response.

You have voted Riwka for the Way Above Top Secret award. You have two more votes this month.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 03:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Riwka
..It is very easy to see, ALL this has been initiated by the Danish Iman and then organized by the Muslims.

That is all Fine and Dandy miss Riwka,

BUT, what do the Muslim GAIN by this?

Massive Revolts, that only show the Negative Side?

Yep, that will surely Help.

As it looks to me, these Riots HELP the Globalists Above all people.

They CERTAINLY do not help the Muslims.

So - why?

And you skipped the Question about the Merete Eldrup, and the managing director of JP/Politikens Hus, whos company that published the cartoons, which is the wife of Anders Eldrup, who is a chairman of DONG (Danish Oil and Natural Gas), a currently state-owned energy provider about to be privatized, that was on last five meetings of the Bilderberger gatherings?

Apparently EVERYBODY skips that part.

Bilderbergs = GOOD.

Muslims = EVIL.

Yes apparently you have no Problem with that.

And I thougth this WAS a Conspiracy Forum...

This is nothing but Water on the Mill of Isreal and United States, that are really EAGER to start this War against Syria and Iran already.

But I guess you all will just "go with the Flow".

Please do.

It is YOUR Choice.

I Won't.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:04 PM
link   
So Souljah are you saying the Imans are working WITH the NWO?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by BaastetNoir
...don't try the "baby" approach...that is really as bad as trowing accid on me... but i will move on fo rthe sake on discussion

I figured that

I have read some of those threads, but i still don't get the connection between them and a muslem mob riotting over a cartoon ???

You are not concerned with what IS killing you, that's all.

For some reason I get confused from time to time and believe that people are here participating in these discussions in an effort to actually ACCOMPLISH something.

I'm going to Mexico for a while... ya'll figure it out.

thanks for ignoring me dude.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Well, OFCOURSE they Are!

Basicly they are just Pawns - nothing more nothing less.

You are thinking "If they are Muslim they can't do that!", right?

Just like Muslim House of Saud and House of Bin Laden is a part of the Carlyle Group?

This was all a Big Stage Play named: Provocation - a very Well calculated Stage Play.

And we are just the Audience...

Can you see beyond the Stage Curtian, or are you too Impressed with the SPECTACLE?

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   
Thanks Souljah

We are closer to being on the same page with this than either of us might have thought.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Well, OFCOURSE they Are!

I guess this is OK for a conspiracy forum, but I'll pass with a yawn

Osama Bin Laden may be on the CIA payroll, or vice versa - Dick Cheney can be a secret caliph. Everything's possible. I just think the reality is much less exotic than you paint it, and the riots are just riots instigated by a bunch of religious nuts.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:38 PM
link   
I think we can all agree on something here:

1)This protest is backfiring for Muslims

2)They will have less ears for their cause after this

3)Islam will learn to be more tolerant after Iran is invaded (with a terrorist attack used as an excuse).

Let them protest- they are shooting themselves in the foot. This is a learning experience for the West, the West will learn to be more critical on it's perception of Muslim claims.

posted on Feb, 9 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
Guys and gals (all the posters of this board),

This is a very interesting discussion.

We have to understand that as the world gets smaller, we have to respect other religions' principles.

If Muslims do not want their prophet displayed, then we must respect that, even if it goes against our logic, against our own principles.

Imagine, for example, that we humans manage to come in contact with alien civilizations. Let's just say that these aliens, while they look humanoid, they have very strange habits...for example, they would not allow themselves to be captured in photographs.

Should we react like "OMG, those aliens are stupid?" no, of course.

In the same way, we should not mock and disrespect Muslims.

new topics

top topics

<< 22  23  24    26  27  28 >>

join