It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexiest thing a person can do.

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 02:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alcor
I'm a country girl at heart, so I agree with Benevolent Heretic---

I LIKE BOYS IN JEANS...

and cute and smart and funny and blah blah blah

JEANS... SEXY GUYS IN JEANS...

End of story.

but get in touch with what you really like...what pray tell makes the guy sexy in the first place? Not the jeans but how well he wears them right? so it's a nice body, a hard toned one perhaps, and a nice backside filling out those denims...a nice tan six pack rising from that waistband....etc...right????

Strong arms, a big strong hands... and trap muscles made to take a biting when things heat up...

think about women...if you're going to say, cute, smart funny...blah blah blah...SEXY MEN IN JEANS-give some details...the men aren't too shy about what they like specifically, I don't think you are either, but women in general often aren't in touch with what they really like, or sum it up in a package like that which leave men cluelessly running out to buy Wranglers thinking they are now sexy!

[edit on 27-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:49 PM
link   
Okay, I admit to my silliness... Jeesh...

Actually, I find that a guy who has his own interests is sexy. And I want him to know about it. I don't know how to explain exactly, but I'll try--- He needs to know something about SOMETHING. And musically talented is incredibly sexy...

But if he can wear those jeans well too... Then send him my way!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:57 PM
link   
some women finn it terribly sexy to have their feet rubbed... i can't stand anyone 2 inches close to my feet... its the worse thing you can do to me, is try to touch my feet....

so..really... sexy is different for everyone...

I find really sexy when my hub manages to spend 30 minutes without turning the kitchen into a mess...

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:02 PM
link   
Call me shallow if you must. There is something about a woman in a Mercedes Benz that just works.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
Call me shallow if you must. There is something about a woman in a Mercedes Benz that just works.

Plenty of room and comfy seats?

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 09:37 PM
link   

hhhmmmmm...I think I must.

However I do have a sister-in-law who drives a green MBenz...

it's ugly, the stereo sucks, the A/C is crap and one window doesn't work well...but hey whatever you want! Go for it!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Sexiest thing a person can do?

Care.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Well... I'm simple... If a girl can put up with me I find her sexy. They are few and far between however.

On a serious note... I find girls that are independent to be sexy. Also, and I know this is probably a bad thing... Seeing as how broken families are so prevalent these days... But women with divorced parents just seem to turn me off. In my dating experiences they seem to come with more baggage than I can handle. I also like glasses on women.

Oh and I am a male so forgive me if a sound a bit shallow here... I like a girl with a nice round buttocks... The breasts don't matter to me.

Hell... Who am I kidding... Females are just sexy in general.

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 10:58 PM
link   

Actually, I find that a guy who has his own interests is sexy. And I want him to know about it. I don't know how to explain exactly, but I'll try--- He needs to know something about SOMETHING. And musically talented is incredibly sexy...

Hello! I'd like to think I'm somewhat musically talented.
Which way is your way?

I'm going to add to my list of "sexy-ness". I do find girls who are small rather nice; I'd say about 5'5". I'm only 5'8", maybe 5'9" so tall girls aren't really "suitable".
But hey, I'm only seventeen, maybe I'll grow...

[edit on 27-1-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:28 AM
link   
ugh, you're another one of those short chicks are cute guys... I'm starting to get sick of y'all...

Because I'm 5'9"... And that's WAY cool! haha. So sorry xeroxed, you may be a musician, but you're just too short for me!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 05:49 AM
link   
I can grow... or wear platforms...?

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 06:13 AM
link   
well what i class as sexy is when he looks at you and you feel like your the only one in the room. when the room is cramed packed.

eyes! i love sexy eyes! mmmmmm..
someone to make me feel safe in any situation.
lovely muscely arms and hands.
good dress sense...jeans and shirt... but i love the rugged rough ripped jeans with a bit of dirt on them, and a naked torso. mmmmm...

okay thats enough!

oni x x

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
purity
innocence
kindness
confidence
laughter
eye contact
softness
intelligence
understanding
depth

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:55 AM
link   
ummmm, The sexiest thing a lady can do?

Strip off all her clothes and jump in the shower with me comes to mind.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:05 PM
link   

And musically talented is incredibly sexy...

OK, now see thats more like it! Get in touch with what you like...and it's useful-now many women can thank you for pointing out something specifically sexy that just about all men can achieve!

Hell, I'd venture a guess that even a guy in Wrangler jeans can get laid if he plays guitar!

(Guys you can get a cheap guitar for $200-300 most places and learn 3 basic major chords in a snap. Wise investment)

[edit on 28-1-2006 by think2much]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:08 PM
link   
I find it sexy just to be with someone who is really turned on! That fever can be very contagious!

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:43 PM
link   
lots of different things i can find sexy in a woman, a woman that is smart, glasses on a woman is sexy, i think slavic women are very sexy especially with thier accents and even when they're speaking in they're native language and i dont understand it but it all still sounds so nice. and im sure no guy could ever complain when a girl shows you that she's into you too is deffinately a sexy thing.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 12:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by think2much

hhhmmmmm...I think I must.

However I do have a sister-in-law who drives a green MBenz...

it's ugly, the stereo sucks, the A/C is crap and one window doesn't work well...but hey whatever you want! Go for it!

LOL! Now that was a very nice reality check! In other words, you might get what you want, but you might not want what you get.

What is sexy? The sparkle in the eyes. when a woman leans, not just physically but also emotionally. And not because she is weak and has to, but because she chooses to. The woman who is an equal, but submits to let me be the man. Oh, yeah.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 01:27 AM
link   
By nature I dislike the plastic fanastic look made famouse by the TV show Baywatch after it whats below the wist that counts. Most women seem to look sexier without makeup. Having said I am a shallow person I like a women in bikinis or some other out fit where they are wearing as little as possible.

Of course beauty is in the eyes of the beholder.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   
1. Lying in bed and watching Frau Dr. brush out her hair at the sink. It's getting really long, down towards the small of her back. She sort of whips it around while she's using the blow dryer. I like watching her in the front and side mirrors while I'm behind her. Then she catches me, knows I'm turned on, but doesn't say anything. She just winks at me and goes back to business. That's hot.

2. When she adjusts my clothing before we meet someone. Straightens my necktie, creases my lapel, runs her fingers through my hair. Then smiles just as the new person walks up.

3. When she dusts. She wears an old pair of white shorts that got something spilled on them so she saves 'em for housework. And they are just too tight. She whistles to the music on the stereo, and about every minute or so she gives her tush a shake in time to the music. That's hilarious.

4. I've written about this one on ATS before. I was eating a pear in the kitchen. I love Anjou pears, when they are just perfectly soft. She walked passed me. She stopped and picked up the pear and stared me in the eye for a second. started tearing pieces off of it and putting them in my mouth. She pushed me up against the counter, kind of climbing up onto me so that she straddled me, and she was pushing pieces of the pear into my mouth and juice was running down my face onto my shirt and she was pushing the pieces in with her tongue omigod the kids are in the next room what are you doing shhhhhhhhh.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join