It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexiest thing a person can do.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by dr_strangecraft

There ya go.

Would you believe that I can be aroused by a good debate?

Not an emotional one where people make each other feel bad (an argument), but one where the other person defends their position, and makes you think about your own more carefully than you had.

I will admit that some of the debates I've had on ATS/BTS have been, well, exhilirating for me.

Oh God yes! I thought I was alone in this lol

mind sex is always a major turn on, whether it be a good debate or just one of those great convo's U can have with someone

[edit on 1-2-2006 by ImJaded]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by LostSailor
Man... I could say someting extremely naughty about women with no teeth..................

But I'll refrain!!!!!:shk:

I could also about a man with no teeth but I too shall refrain haha

*bad BAD girl!*

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:10 AM
link   
The sexiest thing? The ACTION?

ok. Dirty talk and a little spanking.

There. This is action.

This is not dirty at all. If one is bad one must face the consequences!

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:53 AM
link   
And I would attempt to resist so I had better be restrained...

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Now, there's some stuff I could say about THAT, but I will try to, er, restrain myself.

I've also got some questions about the bounds of discourse with regard to this subject on BTS.

Save the thread!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   
I think men who vaccum and wash dishes are sexy.

I think a man who makes me breakfast in bed in sexy.

I think going shopping with a man who actually enjoys shopping is very sexy.

Door openers are sexy.

Men who give me some space are sexy too.

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 05:59 AM
link   
I have to clean the house (including washing the dishes) every day.

If I have a girlfriend round for the night, I always bring her breakfast in bed.

I don't mind shopping.

Am I sexy enough, dgtempe?

[edit on 2-2-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:18 AM
link   
You the man!!! What more can a girl ask for???

You are tops!!!

posted on Feb, 2 2006 @ 11:20 AM
link   

I aim to please.

posted on Feb, 3 2006 @ 03:30 PM
link   
This may be seen as being shallow, but here it is anyway:

Please bare in mind I'm only 17 and constantly have sex on my mind... blame the hormones!

1) Eyes as nice as my friend's:

2) I'll just throw this one in for the sake of it:

She's unbelievably beautiful.

(again... blame the hormones)

[edit on 3-2-2006 by xeroxed88]

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 09:20 AM
link   
what can I say... I LOVE a mystery. someone that doesnt tell me their whole life story on the first date. There is something sweet and seductive about slowly revealing yourself to another person. Thats how my hubbie got me, not to mention .those intense, brooding eyes that look deep into my very soul!

Mush mush sap sap Blaaaaaahhhhhh!

posted on Feb, 6 2006 @ 11:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alcor
ugh, you're another one of those short chicks are cute guys... I'm starting to get sick of y'all...

Because I'm 5'9"... And that's WAY cool! haha. So sorry xeroxed, you may be a musician, but you're just too short for me!

My guy told me that I was actually too short for him, but my fine mind and other assets won him over. I am 5'1" and he is about 5'8". He told me if I EVER cut my hair, that there would be trouble. I told him that it was a good thing that this was the one and only thing that I am vain about and would never think about cutting....unless it ever went straight.

What is sexy to me is a very Alpha male. He knows what he wants, and is not afraid to go after it. I do not want a man that I can control 24/7. I like a fine mind as well. Oh.......Uniforms (military esp) are HOT, HOT, HOT!! I can appreciate a nice pair of Wranglers, but those BDUs get me going, every time. LOL....Could just be the man wearing them though.

I think that its also very sexy when he shares something that he really loves with me. This ranges from his favorite steak, which he will actually feed to me, to his little arsenal. That boy has got more than a few weapons. I like it when he takes me shooting and shows me some of the self defense training that he has learned. Shoot. It was even kinda sext when he showed me how they detain prisoners, with me in the role of the prisoner. Actually, his step mom told him that he was being too rough, but he just said, "She's a rugby chick. She can handle it." And he was right. He knows his strength and how far he can go. He is a very gentle man.

[edit on 6-2-2006 by SurveyGirl]

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by dgtempe

I think men who vaccum and wash dishes are sexy.

I think a man who makes me breakfast in bed in sexy.

I think going shopping with a man who actually enjoys shopping is very sexy.

Door openers are sexy.

Men who give me some space are sexy too.

DG... I can do all the above. Except the shopping part. I don't know what it is with me, but shopping with a woman drives me nuts. If you went shopping with me once you would never want to again. I swear I am that bad.

Shopping makes me cringe!!!!

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 05:08 PM
link   
I'm going to have to agree with you LostSailor, for once.

There's nothing worse than me shopping with women. It's torture... "Oh, lets go back to that shop that we went in about 10 hours ago and try on that top again".
ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHH! :bnghd:

*combusts*

posted on Feb, 7 2006 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Wha? Oh my god man... This is the great moment of my day!!! We agree... on something... I think I just saw a pig fly by my window!!! Now, I just have to convince you that football is superior to soccer.

*wink*

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:28 AM
link   
well this isnt very spicey...but I think you either have the x factor or you don't...

I reckon its in the eyes...the eyes definitely have it.

It is that 'look' you get that tells you everything their not saying

shwing lol

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 01:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by NJE777
well this isnt very spicey...but I think you either have the x factor or you don't...

Your exacty right. Some women have the X factor and it leaves me weak at the knees. For some reason I even find some womens manisms to be attractive it must have something do to with the X factor as you put it.
cheers Xpert11.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

For some reason I even find some womens manisms to be attractive it must have something do to with the X factor as you put it.
cheers Xpert11.

Hi
excuse my ignorance but please what is 'some women's manisms' lol

I had a visual and just really need you to elaborate lmao

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:11 AM
link   
lol. I think he means "manisms" as in, burping etc. I'm not too sure though, I'm probably wrong.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:20 AM
link   
lol oh I really hope so cos I had this visual with a woman and some attachments

lmao

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join