It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexiest thing a person can do.

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:31 PM
link   
Someone who can just give me a glance and make me feel like the most beautiful woman in the room.

Originally posted by Implosion
Sexiest thing a person can do?
Care.

I'm 100% with you on this one.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:43 AM
link   
I think the sexiest thing a woman could ever do for me is go completely out of her way to make me happy. Especially if it means she does something she doesnt particualarly like. Nothing makes me want to please her more than that.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Seranade the lucky lady (or chap) by playing a nose flute.

Certain tunes can (I've been told by a wise snake charmer of Marrakesh) promote a feeling of profound well being and, frankly, downright irresistable sexiness!

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 11:31 AM
link   
Hmmmmmm.............
If she can cook a great meal, add the right amount of fabric softener when she does the wash, puts the trash out, irons my underwear, gets me a beer when I scream "Refresh Me!", and does "well you know" whenever I wish - that is sexy!!!!!

OK, OK - I'm kidding!!!!!!

What I find sexy, is my wife. She's smart, strong willed (I love that), a fantastic mother, and on top of all that - rather attractive. Our likes and dislikes are very different, but that makes it interesting.
That is, what to me anyway, is sexy. I am a very lucky man.

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think that just about everything my wife does is sexy.

She is the most beautiful woman, 6ft tall, Blonde Hair, Brown Eyes,
Legs that just don’t stop… very nice back side…. Oh wait… where was I…

Seriously, I love sitting back and watching her, rather its while she’s in the kitchen cooking, sitting and reading, playing games online, I’m always watching her, I can’t and don’t want to take my eyes off of her.

Sometimes while laying in bed, I stay awake on purpose, so I can watch her sleep.

She would kill me if she knew I was telling this, but she does these little goofy dances throughout the house, I think she’s sexy when she does them… she’ll be headed in to get something from the fridge… and while holding the door open looking, her butt will be sticking out and she’s dancing and shaking it… or just walking through the house, doing a snappy little dance or shuffle..

Now on a more serious note, on some weekends, when we’re going out on a date ( yes my wife and I still go on dates together ), I’ll usually email her something during the week or I’ll call her at work and ask her out for the weekend. On the day of the date, I try to spend some time away from her, I’ll either leave the house or work outside most of the day, etc. When it’s time to get ready, I head off to one end of the house, while she’s getting ready in her bathroom. We don’t see what each other is wearing, but we know how we’d like for each other to dress, yes, special undergarments, and usually something a little revealing for her, and something tight for me… It’s sexy once we get out to the restaurant, play “footsies” under the table, stare into each other’s eyes… then usually out for drinks at our fav hang out… there is more “touchN and squeezN”, by the time the night is ending, we’re so much in love with each other again…. Well… I can’t tell you anymore… my wife does lots of sexy things and I like them all..

posted on Oct, 24 2006 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I'm an alternative girl, so my eyes are automatically caught by piercings and ink. And baggy pants.. *not* the saggy look-at-my-boxers (altho those can be fun if you've quick reflexes!!), but baggy.

Intelligence is a must.. preferably philosophical or literary.. (I grin like an idiot when my sweetie and I discuss our stories, or debate the meanings of texts (right now eastern philosophy))
Mental attraction is where it's at. Truly and undeniably.

In my yester-years, long hair. Maybe that's because I keep shaving my head! *laughs* Now, it really doesn't matter. I'm so vacillatingly-lax that it just doesn't matter!

I don't care for bulging muscles.. especially where the veins pop out! ugh.
I like hugging teddy bears. I don't like hugging rocks!!

And above all else -- I love that he lovingly pushes me to be better than I am now. Not a forceful shove, but patiently standing by my side..

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join