It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Sexiest thing a person can do.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:24 AM
link   
xeroxed88 is correct I cant spell.
Cheers Xpert11.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:30 AM
link   
lol. I spelt it the same way you did.

I have a friend who can do the best burps ever! She puts us men to shame. Personally, I don't find it attractive but each to their own.

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by xeroxed88
I have a friend who can do the best burps ever! She puts us men to shame.

Now that's my kind of lady

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 03:51 AM
link   
well I have a funny story about burping...

my best friend can burp on demand, swallow air and burp and even talk in the burp.
Anyway, many years ago, I introduced her to my husband to be...we went out for dinner and they hated each other...it was hilarious...she burped and he was mortifed. So the more he was disgusted, the louder and more frequent her burps were...it was very funny, but not at the time. The whole time I am trying to passify the situation... lol anyway...she hated him and refused to come to the wedding...saying she would come to my next one....oh dont you just love your friends honesty!

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 06:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by xpert11

Originally posted by NJE777
well this isnt very spicey...but I think you either have the x factor or you don't...

Your exacty right. Some women have the X factor and it leaves me weak at the knees. For some reason I even find some womens manisms to be attractive it must have something do to with the X factor as you put it.
cheers Xpert11.

You know..I think even that whole "X-factor" thing is in the eye of the beholder like everything else...when you can't nail what it is about the person that is sexy...but you get that vibe...that *we would have hot sex* vibe by seeing them, being around them, hearing them, how they behave whatever... and sometimes a person sends that signal out unwittingly-and sometimes many pick up on it, and sometimes perhaps only you...but it draws you in...

yes, absolutely the 6th sense X factor is sexy...when all they have to do...is "be"

I used to think it was pheramones, but sometimes I think it's even more of a 6th sense some people are tuned into where you needen't even be close enough for pheramones...

I have always kind of had the X factor myself and am STRONGLY drawn to other's with whatever X factor that we seem to have in common.

I am not saying that in vanity, on the contrary, I find myself to be quite average...average in height, weight, looks/attractiveness/sex appeal, intelligence, personality...and I do not try to be anything I am not, just nothing very outstanding to me really...and yet...there have always been an abundance of people from the opposite sex drawn to me in life-wierd really.

but yeah the X factor in others...yummy....whets my appetite everytime

[edit on 8-2-2006 by think2much]

posted on Feb, 8 2006 @ 07:04 AM
link   
Maybe it is true about washing dishes cause I work in a restraunt as a waiter & sometimes do potwashing when the other guys away. I don't do it very often but I seem to get women in there 20's-30's asking to get my number when they see me in the kitchen washing dishes. I hardly get anything whilst waiting though even though I feel more attractive & am dressed smarter

posted on Mar, 1 2006 @ 10:40 AM
link   
You can wash my dishes anytime. And I dont mean that suggestively. I mean, you can come to my house and wash my dishes anytime. Around 7-9 pm is usually best.

I love seeing my man get turned on so I like to do, within reason, whatever that takes.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

Even though I'm a girl and rather heterosexual, I find bobbed hair on girls to be really attractive.

In addition, I have a weakness for scruffy haired, stubble-faced men in suits. Have they any idea what they do to the pulse of a woman?

I'm not answering the question at this point, though. The sexiest thing a person can do is to be affable, well-traveled, motivated, and to be willing to participate in blind-folding.

posted on Mar, 22 2006 @ 12:42 PM
link   
bite the hell out of me enough to make me drop to my knees

*fans self*

posted on Jun, 3 2006 @ 05:47 PM
link   
Whats sexy to me??? When a woman is honest with you. Clothes and make-up can be put on/taken off whenever. When a woman tells you exactly what it is that she wants, especially if she whispers it in your ear...oh yeah

posted on Jul, 7 2006 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Flyboy211

I'm sure this attire would turn many women on

Hahahaha.I'm sorry, that is funny

God that got me going

[edit on 7-7-2006 by Delta Alter]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:00 AM
link   
In my opinion the sexiest thing a person can do is learn to communicate with their eyes, sincerely, genuinely, truthfully, communicate with their eyes.

We communicate more than we know with our actions and behaviors. I think our intentions can be relayed with our eyes.

The sexiest thing a person can do for their signicant other is to show them through eye contact that you accept them as they are, flaws and all.

Smile with your eyes.

Intriguing, mysterious. Having your soul read by another, and still they accept you.

But, to get this, one must know themselves far better than most do.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 03:36 AM
link   
For me its that look on a womans face when she knows she wants you...priceless :-) Its just something in her eyes that needs no words to pass to get the message...
Holeheartedly agree with Esoteric Teacher about eye contact..kindae reinforces what i said above..

[edit on 29-8-2006 by bmdefiant]

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:22 AM
link   
Self confidence is the sexiest thing IMO.
Feeling good about yourself and letting it show.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Benevolent Heretic
Work on my car... while wearing faded, ripped jeans and a shirt that slips up and bares his torso now and then.

Ditto that. Good lookin butt in a snug pair of jeans, a little rugged - tossled hair that's a little long, that 5 o'clock shadow... no shirt - good upper body.

Damn. I want a BF.

posted on Aug, 29 2006 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Just have to mention this one. I think is a girl wearing a large baggy white T-shirt (though not too large just enough to cover a little bit of the... yeah) with pretty much nothing else on after she just woke up and who has that kind of messed up hair with a sort of appealing and affectionate look on her face… man, that's priceless for me.

There ore plenty of others of course but the T&C do not permit me to go into detail!

[edit on 29-8-2006 by WestPoint23]

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 01:55 AM
link   
The sexiest thing I have ever seen is when a man lights his cigarette just so....and snaps his zippo shut before giving a wry comment and a sly grin.

Gets me everytime.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 02:08 AM
link   
HMMM I gotta say I have a wide range. Like raver chicks are a major turn on
. But I guess the sexiest thing a girl can do is...well..just chill out and watch a movie on the couch in whatever clothes feel comfortable, just cuddling. Its the quality time that matters ladies.

posted on Aug, 30 2006 @ 05:26 PM
link   
hottest thing a girl can do is have big hipz and titz and show them off with tighhht clothing.

That's the 1st step.

Next is if she actually has some intelligence and wit about her.

Then I willl be seriously impressed and probably do the bannana dance

posted on Sep, 2 2006 @ 02:02 PM
link   
I think the sexiest thing a girl can do is sit on my knee and feed me bacon!
Oooh Baby! Any Takers?

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join