It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The conspiracy against men and fathers

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:08 AM
link   
That is awesome, and I have to hand it to you for sticking with it. I was eventually able to patch things up with my old man, and we became close as time went on. I am very thankful to have had the opportunity to 'get over it', myself.

My apologies to you if you felt the tone of my response was out of line. You have my respect and appreciation for sharing your story and providing the input you have.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
I must say that reading this thread has saddened me. Western civilisation is morally in decline. The conspiracy here is against the institution of marriage. If more couples spent the time to get to really know each other and develop respect and true intimacy with each other before they get married there would be less divorce. We live in a throwaway society and that includes people.

I was born in rural New Zealand and grew up with the attitude that "it's not women's work or men's work - it's just work! I survived a left wing feminist university course littered with the dreaded "Gender Studies". It makes me cringe how they tried to indocrinate me with this battle talk. Most of you are buying into this battle.

You are battling the wrong people. It's not men against women. "They" want your cash, your mind your soul". Love these days is mostly about money. You need the car, the clothes, the job to attract a mate = money. Then when it all comes crashing down because the foundation is weak, the lawyers etc are there = money.

Marriage is a very serious thing and unfortunately most people seem to have forgotten this and their vows.

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 09:07 PM
link   
This is one of the more intelligent down to earth postings on here and in the correct perspective on this issue.
Someone else on here earlier posted that it was against the institution of marriage and family. I tend to agree with this point. It is against the institution of marriage by being heavily against men and fathers in particular...making them by merchandizing and politics a expendable and disposable commidity in this social structure. This is changing recently ..albet slowly...very slowly.
I also agree with Deessell's point about its not mens work or womens work it is work. This is not however what you see across this country. I will submit to many of you that women and men both in nations which dont have all the options born out of a very affluent economy as do we....that these people both work much harder than do we here to make a go of it. Women in these nations work much harder than women in this nation and harder than many men here too.
I can cook..clean house too..wash clothes..even fix my washer and dryer. I actually know how to use a clothes line or indoor clothes rack. I was quite shocked to realize that there are men and women today who are shocked at the thought of using this method to dry thier clothes. I do not come to another person for these options. I take care of and provide them for myself. So what commodity does a man like me come to a woman for?? What commodity would make me want to take up with a woman as a career?? I will give you a clue..its not sex or beauty..for these items will fade with time. If she has nothing else...she is a empty shell. These are transitory..she must have more than beauty, sex and consumption rates.
This is a concept that eludes the bulk of easily merchandized men in the high speed lane..women too. As Deessell points this prevents true intimacy...replaces it with consumption rates..even the consuming of each other. As he states...a throw away socitey. This is right on point. This society has determined by default that the most throw away commodity is the male. Disposable and expendable..for every and any reason. Education, politics, merchandizing, and the very social structure constantly reinforce this mantra.
What astonishes me is the number of men who are totally oblivioius of this and walk into it by preconditioning...often very unknowingly
I agree again with Deessell...Marriage is a very serious thing. They are correct ..till death do you part has been replaced with ..until the payments run out.
This is a mans fault for not expecting more or thinking further about the nature of things.
However, These types of women and particularly the pattern in which they operate needs to be identified to a generation of men prone to walking into this kind of institutional dumbness. This is what gives offense to many ...no matter how true it is. This type of pattern is not recorded in statistics or studys. It is however...often used in womens programming...magazine articles, the lifetime channel, et al. Somehow I think when a man does this same pattern it is considered below the belt or not manly or such. But its ok..and given a pass to play through the other way. Astonishing. Light needs to be put on these things. Also men need to be able to exchange notes on this type of behavior ..to encourage each other. To give advice and exchange ideas. In short to form communication links as do women.

A man who has known Peace with a woman..can be put on a drug ...a real spirutual drug..for which he does not want to get off...ever..
Men who have known real Peace with a woman will often be eager to remarry after their woman dies..in hopes of getting back on this drug.
Peace requires real commitment from a woman...not the appearence of commitment while persuing high maintnance lifestyles and expectations of someone else.
Piece requires only the appearence of commitment in lieu of real commitment. This represents a huge difference for which many men and women both havent a clue. As a result there is much runaway consumpton of each other in lieu of real Peace. Which is that to which Deessell is alluding. I am in agreement with Deessell on this. This is not recorded in studys or statistics.
One more thing...a high maintenance man is no different from a high manitenance woman ..and women are not by and large looking to maintain a high maintenance man as a career. They are not intrested in this type of competition for goods and services. Alot of men today dont seem to know this.

Great points you make in your post Deessell..thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 26 2006 @ 10:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by deessell

Marriage is a very serious thing and unfortunately most people seem to have forgotten this and their vows.

Great!! and totally agree with you deessell

Though its more complicated than simply this imo if we were to talk down that path of forgetting the marriage vows we are going to have mention God eventually."for who so ever God has joined let no man put asunder"
The importance and seriousness God places on the marriage is massive,what better way for evil to oppose God than to oppose His existence or attack the marriage taking out the head or causing war between the genders.

I`ve searched for verification on some thing i`ve read in a small book called mystery 666 (1971?)the author Don E Stanton quoted from "Proofs of a Conspiracy"(first published in 1798) Author Professor John Robinson.where he was talking about the goals and writing of the Illuminati.Though i hav`nt read Robinsons book or found where i can read these Illuminati writings.

The aims of the Illuminati are summed up in six points.
1.Abolition of monarchy and all ordered government.
2.Abolition of private property.
3.Abolition of inheritance.
4.Abolition of patriotism.
5.Abolition of the family(i.e. of marriage and all morality and the institution of the communal education of children)
6.Abolition of religion. The replacement of the worship of God by the worship of "reason"- rationalism.

Then it continues with....

The great great strength of our order lies in its concealment; let it never appear in any place of its own name,but always covered by another name ,and another occupation.

We must win the common people in every corner.This will be obtained chiefly by means of the schools,and by open hearty behavior,show,condescension,popularity,and toleration of their prejudices,which we shall at leisure root out and dispel.

We must bring our opinion into fashion by every art,spread them among the people by the help of young writers,We must preach the warmest concerns for humanity,and make people indifferent to all other relations.

We must acquire the direction of education,of church-management,of the professorial chair,and of the pulpit.

Could our Prefect...........fill the judicatories of state with our worthy members,he does all that man can do for the Order.It is better than to gain the Prince himself.

In like manner we must try to obtain an influence in the military academies(this may be of mighty consequence),the printing house,book sellers,shops,chapters,and in short all offices,which have any effect,either in forming or in managing,or even in directing the mind of man:painting and engraving are highly worth our care.

There is no way of influencing men so powerfully as by means of the women.These should be our chief study; we should insinuate ourselves into their good opinion,give them hints of emancipation from the tyranny of public opinion ,and of standing up for themselves;it will be an immense relief to their enslaved minds to be freed from any one bond of restraint ,and it will fire them the more,and cause them to work for us with zeal,without knowing they do so;for they will only be indulging their own desire of personal admiration.

Whether what we are witnessing today are of design means little because it happening anyway,and theres freedom in Christ from the above scenarios strength and wisdom from Gods word which should give us the ability to recognize when evil comes a knocking on your front door or through the schools or papers or TV etc.Those who believe in God i`m sure would agree we are being bombarded to fail or be controlled.

Damn straight "the conspiracy against men and fathers"s is an attack on the family unit its also an attack on women for those women who think this is about female bashing.

I would also appreciate if someone has read "Proofs of a Conspiracy"to confirm those quotes i posted,or knows where the Illuminati writings have stated those quotes.

Though regardless i believe the things,and are being orchestrated for the same outcome either way.

Dae

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:50 AM
link   

quote: Originally posted by gps777 Damn straight "the conspiracy against men and fathers"s is an attack on the family unit its also an attack on women for those women who think this is about female bashing.

If its a conspiracy against fathers which in turn is an attack on the family unit therefore makes it an attack on ALL members of the family unit, men, women and children. I can see how you are trying to tie this into this sites flavour (conspiracy) but you failed in my eyes by saying its only an attack on women who think it is about female bashing.

Why cant you let go of the "poor man" mentality and see the bigger picture? This society is cruel to all. Some groups within our society get different rights in different areas which is designed to keep us batteling between ourselves.

I read orangeman1999 writings and it stinks of blatant sexisim. Off the cuff beliefs about, well, everything. I tired and someone else tired to show this poster studies where scientific people have asked the same questions (for instance, do men have emotional responses to ads) and have shared their findings. Nooo this isnt right, dont fit into beliefs.

IF oragemans post was about blacks or jews for instance, im sure he would have had at least a warning. He hasnt given us any proof, just ramblings on women and how they work with not ONE shred of evidence to support it. Just some stuff about how he can hang out his own washing

Ive thought seriously about complaining to a mod about the state of this thread, in particular orageman1999 's posts.

Can anyone else see the conspiracy about the "conspiracy against men and fathers"??

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Dae

quote: Originally posted by gps777 Damn straight "the conspiracy against men and fathers"s is an attack on the family unit its also an attack on women for those women who think this is about female bashing.

If its a conspiracy against fathers which in turn is an attack on the family unit therefore makes it an attack on ALL members of the family unit, men, women and children. I can see how you are trying to tie this into this sites flavour (conspiracy) but you failed in my eyes by saying its only an attack on women who think it is about female bashing.

OH i failed in your eye`s? for saying only women??? please look at what you quoted of me again because your eye`s failed you,because "only women"does`nt exist.See now?

Why cant you let go of the "poor man" mentality and see the bigger picture? This society is cruel to all. Some groups within our society get different rights in different areas which is designed to keep us batteling between ourselves.

I`m not a poor man what ever way you want to look at it,and don`t worry for me i see a big picture.

Ive thought seriously about complaining to a mod about the state of this thread,

Please do, maybe someone might be able to explain to you better than us what the thread is about and what its not.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:46 AM
link   
All: Please keep on topic.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 04:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LA_Maximus
Basically your screwed if your a guy and your marraige ends....my brothers Fat-Psycho wife cheated on him and ended up taking him to the cleaners....even tho he caught her in bed with her "classmate" from the Massage school. He has to give her a little over $2200 per/month and took out a refinance loan to pay off the wide-body.....who never did crap to pay for that house.

Its sickening....I could see why some guys go off the deep end and start blasting away with their Remington Shotgun.

Maximu§

Only in America....

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 08:17 AM
link   
Dae may have a point. I need to bland down..dumb down..my postings with scientific data. I am sure this will help individuals to change the way they think....on a individual and immediate level.
I am sure the individual immediate patterns can be found and identified in data, studys and statistics.
When you look at these studys, data, and polls and how little changes you have to wonder what for these mechanisms are designed.
They do not give any individually, immediately useful mechanisms, thoughts, or ideas to any posters on this blog. They do however work well in justifying more moneys for studys/data.

As a further concept ..idea...mechanism...concerning what you post about John Robison. I have not read this book but have read others along those lines.
Further food for thought along pattern recognition..is that this type of topic falls under the term "Occult" meaning hidden, concealed,often esoteric or known only by a selected/chosen few.
I have several books in my private collection on Occult studys and when you notice the pattern it comes across as very femminine...the power or potential for misuse of the power. As a matter of record in history ..this is precisely the thing the Hebrews got involved in over and over for which they were punnished..over and over..eventually leading to thier long captivity in Babylon. The Christians today are following this same pattern..leading to much of the chaos we see around us including this topic.
Why....because it is very concealed around us ..not open..not allowed to be brough to the forefront while continuing to steer down the road to more chaos. As they say in their Occult literature and logos..."Ordo ob Chao" or order from Chaos. The goal is to bring the new order from the chaos they create. This is a very ancient principle. Nothing new here.
When you look at power and the man made use or misuse of power...you often see the femminine hand in play ..hidden down inside.. It is often uses hijacking to achieve its goals. In secret. THe femminine always work best in secret..quietly. This is why the changes are so often done in the courts and government ,government schools ...not among ordinary people. This must be forced..on a unwilling people...even to the changing of thier core belief system. You are talking about a concealed fingerprint attempting to change our core beliefs in a manner unseen but definitely felt. To get us to respond by force if necessary by subtilty if not, and also being forced upon our children at a young age such that they will think that this is the only system of operation out there or available. That this is normal. This conduct.

I should here..define my use of the term femminine...It does not strictly in the occult sense..mean femminine as in female...it means the knowlege/technique used to overthrow Gods authority....His Word. This can also include males. What you learn if you study occult religions is that at the highest levels they are in thier femminine meanings and practice..almost all exclusively male. Not female. This is quite a shock for many who get this far to learn.
This puts a whole new twist and pattern to what you see going on around you if you are a believer. It is also very telling as to the diety involved here...if you are wont to take it that far.
Almost all of our public education and body politic are femminine. Self supporting. Occult. Operating off of default settings to play through. Hijacking. No dissenting ideas or opinion allowed...tolerated. A closed shop while they want people to be broad minded. Malliable. This should be obvious to you.

But we are getting away from the religion of science,data, statistics, studys...which is part and parcel of the "True religion."
REmember this term .."The True Religion " its going to come back.

gps777 I am a bit surprised to see you mention John Robison in this topic thread..hence my posting on the Occult fingerprint.
Whenever I watch news ..get information..including studys and polls, data..statistics also, in reading books, this is one of the patterns/fingerprints for which I try to observe.
Oh..before I close...Occult is core and often necessary to a conspiracy. I believe the motto here is "deny ignorance." To be informed. To exchange ideas and information. To not be ignorant of patterns and events. One known way to hide a pattern or event is to bury it in a study, statistics, polling data. etc .etc et al. This way little happens but to enforce and reinforce the status quo. People need to know this.
More on hijackig to come later.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:33 AM
link   
I watched a show on Cleopatra, the last Pharaoh of Egypt, last night on the History Channel. Very informative. First she seduced Julius Caesar, producing a child, Caesarian, his only male heir, by him, then she seduced Mark Anthony in her quest for power and world domination. Caesar was assassinated, and Mark Anthony committed suicide in her bedchamber after his defeat at the hands of Octavian. Cleopatra's machinations ended 3000 years of Pharaonic rule in Egypt.

My only question is, did she really let the cobra bite her? I am more inclined to believe she overdosed on opium. But that's just me.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Just a little update here. In 2 weeks my youngest daughter will be flying up to spend a week with me and my wife(her step mom) and she told me last night on the phone that she cannot wait because of this: she wont have to deal with fighting and yelling. This is what she lives in now, Her mom and stepdad are apparently fighting quite a bit and I get this from my other kids as well, it really makes me sad to hear that. It does make me happy tho that coming up here gives them a break from the bs down there and they can see that two people CAN live together and not fight all the time. Eventually she will move up here but right now she isnt ready.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:38 AM
link   
I want to point out an important development in this issue happening this week in New York. Bill A330 is scheduled to be heard by the New York State Assembly's Children & Families Committee.

(Bill A330) seeks to establish "the presumption in matrimonial proceedings for awarding shared parenting of minor children in the absence of an allegation that shared parenting would be detrimental to the best interests of the child."

In short, a parent seeking sole custody (most commonly the mother) would assume the legal burden of proving why a shared arrangement would harm the child.

Father's rights advocates view New York as "a battleground state" not only because of the influence its policies exert but also because New York is one of the few states to resist a national trend toward statutes favoring joint custody.

Because A330 is vehemently opposed by mainstream feminist organizations like the New York Chapter of the National Organization for Women, the bill's hearing may become raucous. But, given that almost three dozen State Assembly members have endorsed the bill as sponsors or co-sponsors, A330 stands a good chance of passing.

link to article

Go Bill A330!

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 11:19 AM
link   
That Cleopatra buisness..we call that working your way through the food chain. It is a survival technique for which many men are not aware. Involves some subtilty. Usually a quest for power and some kind of control for which one is not willing to work or take risks for but assigned to someone else to take this risk. It seemed to have backfired on her.

As to the snake storys ..I wont speculate on that.

Thanks,
Orangetom

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 03:33 PM
link   

ROANOKE RAPIDS, N.C. - A woman accused of abducting her two young children from their father, then dressing like a man so she could assume his identity, agreed Monday to return to Arizona where she faces kidnapping charges, authorities said.

"She even went so far as to tell her children, aged 3 and 5 at the time, that she was their father," the Marshals Service said. "When she was arrested, the children, now aged 6 and 8, asked why they were arresting their Daddy."

link

Hey man, take a walk on the wild side. Doot-ta-doot-ta-da-doo.

posted on Mar, 27 2006 @ 10:04 PM
link   
This is a long thread and after reading many members personal stories, it is sad to see so many people suffer sometimes unbearable consequences after break up or divorce.

I am a single mom with a 17 year old daughter who has basically lived with me since our divorce. This was a decision my ex and both chose.
She is a very happy well-adjusted young lady who loves us both very much as we love her. This was also a decision if you will
that my ex and I decided, by the simple fact that she deserves it and so do we.

Iv'e met some not very nice fathers and just as many not so nice mothers,
and there are many times when children are placed or given custody to the wrong parent without the focus being on the welfare of the child. This article I have linked does not surprise me which is a tragedy in itself.

Tell me this doesn't blow you away:www.torontosun.com...

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 01:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by orangetom1999
Dae may have a point. I need to bland down..dumb down..my postings with scientific data. I am sure this will help individuals to change the way they think....on a individual and immediate level.

Also, i only understand approx 70% of your posts,out of that percentage understood sits well with my understanding,and realize that you have arrived at your opinions through much study research and experience,good for you to come to the decision to simplify for clarity for peoples benefit.

As a further concept ..idea...mechanism...concerning what you post about John Robison. I have not read this book but have read others along those lines.

I think it somewhat important to verify the Illuminati quotes because i`d hazard a guess and assume the books you`ve read have taken similar quotes from the Illuminati writings?

Though as i`ve stated before if found to be faked or hoaxed writings i will still be convinced of the same type of puppeteers.This topic is as i know your aware is just one arm of a massive beast.

I have several books in my private collection on Occult studies and when you notice the pattern it comes across as very femminine...the power or potential for misuse of the power.

I`ve only read a small amount of say Alastair Crowleys Book of Law i say small because thats about as much as i can stomach before wanting to vomit.Maybe i`m getting soft in my old age?

As a matter of record in history ..this is precisely the thing the Hebrews got involved in over and over for which they were punnished..over and over..eventually leading to thier long captivity in Babylon. The Christians today are following this same pattern..leading to much of the chaos we see around us including this topic.

I agree with that except that "the Christian today are following the same pattern"i`d agree with "some".

As they say in their Occult literature and logos..."Ordo ob Chao" or order from Chaos. The goal is to bring the new order from the chaos they create. This is a very ancient principle. Nothing new here.

Yep again,also for the anti-Christ to take His short reign needs to have the world prepared for his reign hence His followers preparing it for Him.

You are talking about a concealed fingerprint attempting to change our core beliefs in a manner unseen but definitely felt. To get us to respond by force if necessary by subtilty if not, and also being forced upon our children at a young age such that they will think that this is the only system of operation out there or available. That this is normal. This conduct.

Yep,further more i`d even go as far as to say any glimmer of Laws which are changed slightly to bring this unbalance between the male and female back to being balanced is only because enough damage has been done for it to only get worse not better for centuries to come.

I should here..define my use of the term femminine...It does not strictly in the occult sense..mean femminine as in female...it means the knowlege/technique used to overthrow Gods authority....His Word.

News to me,never heard of it before and glad you clarified it.

REmember this term .."The True Religion " its going to come back.

Which is it your referring to orangetom the one world religion or Christs return?confused here sorry.

gps777 I am a bit surprised to see you mention John Robison in this topic thread..hence my posting on the Occult fingerprint.

I`m going to try and hunt down "Proof of a Conspiracy"in book shops i think it maybe well worth the effort?.

Whenever I watch news ..get information..including studies and polls, data..statistics also, in reading books, this is one of the patterns/fingerprints for which I try to observe.

Yep me too pal to a degree,strange hobby huh?

Oh..before I close...Occult is core and often necessary to a conspiracy. I believe the motto here is "deny ignorance." To be informed. To exchange ideas and information. To not be ignorant of patterns and events. One known way to hide a pattern or event is to bury it in a study, statistics, polling data. etc .etc et al. This way little happens but to enforce and reinforce the status quo. People need to know this.

Sadly as i`m sure your aware what maybe blatantly obvious to one can and will be seen as delusional or paranoid etc to most even when it seems or is starring them in the face.

Thanks for your post,
Orangetom

Back at ya

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by Striker8441
Just a little update here. In 2 weeks my youngest daughter will be flying up to spend a week with me and my wife(her step mom) and she told me last night on the phone that she cannot wait because of this:

Good news striker and hope you make the most of your alloted week.

Not directed at you Striker,one concern is for children that have had to go through these things and pick up traits that will flow over into their adult lives and children as well adjusted parents may think they are.Its pretty hard to say to them dont make the same mistakes i`ve made.But we can only live in hope they dont,and know how to choose a partner who is and would be a good husband wife father or mother.
It seems easy and normal nowadays to only follow your own desires next thing you know there`s children involved.Oh well we made a mistake for one reason or another (self included) and it snow balls.When it happened to me going only by memory 1 in 4 marriages failed,but now 1 in 2 last rumour i heard.

Here just skimming some stats
Note its from 1998 though,and admit it is only one of two i clicked on

data about marriages, divorces and weddings. (Remember, Australia's
population is only 18 million).

Marriages

Marriage rate per 1,000 married women

1947 - 43.9
1954 - 34.2
1961 - 32.0
1966 - 37.0
1971 - 38.2
1976 - 32.8
1981 - 32.7
1986 - 29.9
1991 - 28.8
1995 - 27.0

Seems like a steady decline,i wonder why

Religious celebrant - 69,153 weddings (63.7%)
Civil celebrant - 39,400 (36.3%)

Religious - 69,284 (60%)
Civil - 42,209 (40%)

Religious - 67,704 (57.9%)
Civil - 49,255 (42.1%)

Religious - 56,462 (53.2%)
Civil - 49,641 (46.8%)

Again interestingly there`s a growing trend for Civil celebrant and less religious.
link

Then to the Australian Bureau of Statistics.

DIVORCES GRANTED

There were 54,000 divorces granted in Australia in 2002, representing a decrease of 2% (or 1,300 divorces) compared with divorces granted in 2001 (55,300). Divorces granted in 2002 were the second highest number granted in the last 20 years, with divorces granted in 2001 being the highest. Divorces in 2002 represent an increase of 18% on the number granted 10 years ago.

link

oh,they say its also on the rise.Even given that less and less people as a percentage are getting married to begin with.

I find it laughable with the heading DIVORCES GRANTED as if you need permission or grounds for divorce found before granted

Yep, God does`nt exist,bring in the no blame laws and stick it up the dads.We`ll all be better off in the future.

Now go back to when i quoted those supposed Illuminati writings,quite prophetic dont you think,well not if its been engineered

Edit,oops forgot a link

[edit on 28-3-2006 by gps777]

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 06:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by alphacenturi
I am a single mom with a 17 year old daughter who has basically lived with me since our divorce. This was a decision my ex and both chose.
She is a very happy well-adjusted young lady who loves us both very much as we love her. This was also a decision if you will
that my ex and I decided, by the simple fact that she deserves it and so do we.

Hi alhacenturi thanks for your input,though from the sounds of it the pair of you just said oh well what do you reckon?wanna split up?yeah might as well if you wanna honey?

Ok so thats how it might have been? something to throw away like a disposable camera for you and you both felt the same way about it.Like its been pointed out by many in this thread marriage is a serious commitment larger than the individuals in it,unless you said your vows to the tooth fairy which is`nt far off what a lot of people are opting for and less to God.

Sorry if this is offensive its just for the life of me cannot understand people that do this,the amount of men or women that have been put through hell by their partner and have more than enough good reason to divorce stay in it and continue to Love their partner,though you 2 see no reason to love,and you say your daughter is well adjusted?I hope your daughter then see`s what you have done as stupid and i`ll totally agree with you that she is well adjusted.If not then she has only adjusted to what you have given her as an example.

and there are many times when children are placed or given custody to the wrong parent without the focus being on the welfare of the child.

Agreed,this is just one reason for this thread.

This article I have linked does not surprise me which is a tragedy in itself.
Tell me this doesn't blow you away:www.torontosun.com...

This story as bad as it is,is not nearly as absurd as tonnes of articles i`ve read over the years,at least that girl is still alive to complain about it,but if i were her father i think i may have ended up in jail to get her out of that situation,maybe he would`nt have molested his daughter but it would have surely brought attention to the authorities to get their act together,who knows?His daughter was 7 the girl molestered was 14.Not sure if you know some countries (or more so beliefs) allow girls as young as 14 to marry?In India younger i think and a lot of young girls have died through being too small for child birth.Yet no laws against that.Mind boggling.
My ex told me she was rapped at the age of 12 by her then boy friend of 19 which her parents allowed to date and go out in his done up panel van,and then just carried on with the relationship only for another time for him to take her into the bush make her strip and take pornographic photo`s of her to show his mates.Yet after hearing this and tracking the guy down calling the cops,and was hated from her for doing so,because it implicated her parents as irresponsible and for the fact that she only hates this guy because he ran off with another girl added to her hate of myself.But just to finish it off the detective heard her story and told her she needs counseling end of story.

Aside from that this is what i thought also,ask yourself honestly,would this story even been told if it was`nt for these quotes?because i doubt it.

His house arrest lockdown, in fact, is virtually 24/7. He is allowed out for three hours on Saturdays to run errands and he has Sunday mornings to attend church.

This one being the very last in the article, something to finish of with.

In the meantime a 7-year-old little girl wakes up in the morning with a sex offender in the house.

And today, being Sunday, they'll be off to church.

The Bible however gives huge warningS to those who would harm little ones.If this guy is truly repentant who am i to judge him for past wrongs i`m sure he getting his just deserves and then he has God to look forward to.Though some parents kill their kids,some mothers have walked scott free for doing so!

Yet the majority of women still get custody of their children,thanks mostly to the no blame laws.Without them i doubt you and your ex husband would have been given a divorce.

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 09:51 AM
link   
The term used.. "The True Religion" is a watchword to occultists. It is a word used to define their goals ..to return the world to the system which was way back. THis is also sometimes called "The Restoration of the True Brotherhood" It is to return the world ..the New Order ..back to its pre flood roots. What was going on before the flood. This is the epitome of logical reasonable men. Their finest by logic and reason of men.
No it is not of the Lord God of Abraham , Issac, and Jacob. It is of the counterfitter. Understand???

You mentioned that it is a strange hobby. No I dont find it strange at all. If this is what you do when you can find the time to study it ..I think it is worthwhile.
What I actually do..the fingerprint of what I am observing is ....Counterfits. The fingerprint of the counterfitter. Understand??
Its all around you ...often hidden in the open with subtilty. Politics, education, the Courts. The media, in advertising. The way you know this ..is to know the Word of the Lord God of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob. If you know this ..you will spot most of the counterfits. Remember something about a counterfit. A counterfit does not look like the opposite of the thing it is trying to replace..it is as close to the thing it is trying to replace as possible...such that the person buying into the counterfit does not know of its existance until it is to late.
What we are talking about here in this topic line is a very destructive counterfit to marriage and the family unit. Both partys often being involved without being aware of it. And also its very bad influences on the children.

My understanding of the reason for the replacement of marriage under God with the Marriage under the logic and reason of men ..is that these people who practice this Religion of Reason..of Logic...they Hate God and his Word. They love the traditions of men. They cannot yet fully come out and publicly tell of thier hate for God but standby..they're working on it.

The tell tale evidence of this "The Occult traditions of men " and the seduction under which it "travels" is runaway rampant sexuality..and its being marketed to our children from young ages..such that they by and by ..no longer know the difference. Male and female. They think this is entirely normal.
The facts of this are that proper people do not define themselves by thier sexuality ...ever. To do so is to define yourself by the name of the god living in you. Understand.
If you do not define who and what you are by sexuality you also define yourself by the God living in you. Understand.
Only pagans define themselves by sexuality. Understand? This is historically demonstratable. Yet here we have groomed a social structure where this is accepted carte blanche..across the board...in schools, politics, education , merchandizing...et al....etc etc etc.
Need more proof....the inner workings of the womens movement...what is the religion among the inner core group. The goddess religions. Open sexuality...carte blanche. You sometimes see this as a olde crone statue ..pregnant. It is right out of the ancient fertility worship. If you dont know about this pattern its worth your time to study. not for the garbage .but for the pattern recognition.
For the last ten years or more ..with the help of the womens movement..they have been promoting Homosexuality big time. Even in the public schools. Again ..clear evidence of the religion at work here. Mixing politics and religion....not crazy at all..who pays for public education ..politicians!! Dont ever tell me they dont mix politics and religion ..I can see this often. This is paganism..under the guise of Humanism...which is also a relgion.
Homosexuality is a really stupid concept for the womens movement to promote..it is beyond stupid. I'll tell you why. Those women not inclinded to homosexuality...they are not instrested ..if they can think this far...in promoting a religion which will limit their available pool of "good providers" from which to pick a mate. To do so is dumb ..it is beyond dumb. You have to be educated into this kind of dumbness not to notice this line of thinking. By their sexual nature women are not noble enough to deliberately limit their options in this field. It has to be implanted into them to get this dumb.
However...dont worry ..most men are so dumb they too cannot figure out this angle. This dogma has the threads of a really destructive movement for women...very destructive. There are other reasons for this movement being very destructive to women but this will suffice for now.
One more thing..this movement is very deeply entrenched in the body politic ..much deeper than most have a clue...by the very nature of the occult religion. It always has been but is attempting to come out in the open. They too are using politics and the courts to force what the puplic does not want or is not intrested in. Its the same fingerprint just from a different group. Chances are very good.that the same hand/counterfitter is running both movements.

One more thing gps777. When you say you cannot stomach much of Allister Crowleys books..I totally understand this and also understand why.
I have books in my private collection on Occult religions. The real deal.. Esoteric books..not this barnes and noble drivel. What you learn is that if you are of the God of Abraham , Issac, and Jacob is that you cannot read this material for long. It disturbs deeply ..something down in your spirit. Many of these books are very eloquently written and even published on fine paper with excellent bindings. But the spirit in which they glorify is very disturbing to Believers. Understand.?? This is why you cannot read them for long. Same here. I use them for specific reference in tying loose threads together/pattern recognition and then I put them away.

Gotta go..work to do around here
Thanks for your post gps777,

Orangetom

posted on Mar, 28 2006 @ 04:48 PM
link   
hmm... gps777, nice of you to invite YOUR God along for the ride.
Thanks for your rude and uninformed reply, to my post. You have assumed much about me from the little I wrote.

From your comments regarding how we thru away our marriage like a disposable camera certainly says much about your lack of insight and understanding. I have never asked my ex for anymore than he could give, when I could very well have done so if I were to be that kind of women.
That is your first mistake. If anything during our years of divorce and even up until the present times, ALL of my friends, including the males, not to mention my 3 brothers believe I came up with the # end of the stick, if you will. I have never given him a hard time and have always tried to support him even when he moved way up north to find his dream and only saw our daughter a couple of times a year.

He now has his dream(owning his own reastaurant), and making more money than before, but he has never offered more support and I havn't asked. We works things thru financially when the situation calls for it.

I was very offended by your comments to me as I regard myself as a very good mother and pretty damn fine exwife.

I was merely trying to point out that when two people choose to divorce for whatever reasons, that yes it can be done in a civil, respectful and resonable manner. And whether you and your god like it or not there is a vast amount of commitment that SHOULD be put into the aftereffects of divorce, but maybe two people who actually put their kids first and foremost and instill a sense of family, love and respect for each other don't fit so neatly into your conspiracy. Sorry for exposing that for some of us that yes it does come that easy if you want it that bad and are willing to work together to achieve it.

BTW, considering the link to the article I posted earlier, I would think you would have noticed that I was on board with you on this issue.
, well here is one sailor seriously considering jumping ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join