It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:06 AM
link   
Like I said it was a reassuring message as well! Just wanted to note what I did, so others know they can speak of any Subject just as long as it pertains to Angels!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:37 AM
link   
Yes, very reassuring...but I just wish you could have mentioned it before Angel, you know when I emailed you earlier today, and asked you to please look over my latest posts, after I had just written them, so I could edit them in time, if you didn't feel they were right. Because you know I really value your opinion, and I really respect you and your Angel thread, and would have gladly edited out my dream for you. We talked about so many things in your thread; Lotto, premonitions...I guess it was time for you to put on the brakes to that!

(I know this is off topic too... but it is relating to another topic we discussed earlier in this thread) that you kindly emailed me about and told me to go to the Library of Congress to look into the copyrite thing. I just wanted to let you know that I will do that, but that I also did copywrite all my stories in a way. I notorized all of them and then mailed them to myself, return receipt requested. They are still there in the unopened dated and stamped envelope. Plus, anyone in any of my stories would know themselves. But the Library of Congress may know of newer things I could do...so thank you for the link! And, I just wanted to say how much I appreciated all of your help with that and everything else.

It's a wonderful thread and I have enjoyed our conversations together, and getting to know you better! Blessings to You!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:50 AM
link   
That was earlier today Deep Once Again I said it was Reassuring, I was referring to it in general for others as well! Its not or wasn't personal!
For future post as well, And I still wouldn't of had you edit it! Rest At Ease Deep! Edit: No Breaks Deep just staying on subject for my research! Once Again Nothing personal!
Angel

[edit on 26-2-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:28 AM
link   
ok Angel, just for the record, on the OBE where I went to Heaven and saw God and He changed into different people...I first went to this waiting type room behind a velvet curtain and an Angel was standing there, and I asked the Angel what was I doing there, and He said..You Have an Audience with God, and then the Angel drew back the curtain and I went in...sorry I forgot to mention those details, I was focusing in more on the God part and the message.

On the Nuke Dream there may have been some Angel trumphet noise before, the rumbling in the clouds and God starting talking. That dream happened awhile back, and I don't remember all the finer points.

Hope that Helps!!

[edit on 26-2-2006 by DeeplyAwake]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:59 AM
link   
well i find meeting with my higher self much like talking with a guardian angel.........
its like,inside i know what needs to be done and the right way to do it but it takes some amount of concerntration to get to that stage of thought where you can ask yourself a question and answer it honestly.
i can compare it to having two personalities inside. one that bring to pros to light the other brings the cons. and then its like they debate the subject
inside my head. makes me feel like ther is a more important reason fort us being her.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:14 AM
link   
Now that was interesting viewpoint Spear!
Thanks
Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:19 AM
link   
Yes that helped Deep Thank You! Thats why I tell everyone the importance of pen & paper at their bed to write down all they can remember, as soon as they wake up. Otherwise we have a tendency to forget! But once we write it does jar our memory! Interesting Dream However!
Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 03:53 AM
link   
Yes I know Angel, I just wish you could have told me earlier when I asked you if my posts were ok, because you are right, people reading my post might get side tracked off onto other topics, but if you had told me when I asked you earlier that my dream was off-topic, then I would have removed my post, and if I removed it, then it wouldn't have been there for you to make an example of, so everyone could learn from my mistake..lol. But, No Way!... I am not taking it personally, not at all! Like I said earlier I was just getting mixed messages because of all the different, interesting things we had been talking about.

But now I do know and so do we all. And, I was happy to be of use to you. So, everything is back the way it should be and everyone is happy! See I'm smiling! ->

Thanks for sharing all your wonderful stories and dreams Angel...I am just amazed by all the similar dreams we have had about Angels and God and everything.

Yes, I will start keeping a pencil and notepad next to my bed...thanks for the great advice!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 04:56 AM
link   
I am a firm believer in Guardian Angels. I had one put his or her hand on my back one day to keep me from falling down and outside set of metal stairs that were 30' off the ground. As I fell backward, and I was really falling backward, I felt this hand from behind me and it actually erected my body on the stairway. I cannot explain why; perhaps it was not yet my time to go. I'd put my hand on a Bible and swear on this being the truth. I had been drinking with some members of the Allman Bros. band down in Macon, Ga. and was returning home. It was so real I still remember it as if it happend yesterday. They are real and it is sad that many do not realise that they are. I was instantly sober and had to sit down to reflect on what had just occured. I thanked God for looking out for me. That's my story on this issue and I will stick by it. People need to be aware that they are very real.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 12:11 PM
link   
Spear Hello
I was thinking last night as I lay in bed, meditating on what you wrote about your Higher Self. Did you have any experiences with your Higher Self like rescuing anyone for instance or anything unusual. It made me really think, because many people when in threatening or life saving situations have said, they saw someone they knew glowing as an Angel help rescue them out of a dangerous moment. Was wondering if you had anything with your higher self pertain to anything like that, since you are very aware of it! Would love to hear about it, if so!
Thanks
Angel
Hi Flying
Now thats incredible thanks for sharing, you've made my day! Amazing isn't it when we experience something like that! It changes us through & through, where we are no longer the same as we were before that most incredible time! We are so Blessed
Thanks Again

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Angel in your latest dream...the one with the 4 trumpheting Angels, I wanted to ask you a question about that? There were 4 trumphets in your dream, which were followed by 4 events:

The first one was an earthquake, and you wondered if the earthquake that happened the next day in Mozambique was your earthquake? Did the Angels say it was specifically? I would say it's a possibility (since it was a large one, and you wrote it happened the next day), or it could also have been one of the hundred's of Earthquakes (varying in scale) that happen in the World or Middle East every year, and in fact every day.

Here is a link that explains the frequency of world earthquakes worldwide and how they are more frequent in certain places: (I am not sure why the links aren't live but if you would like to see them just copy and paste them into your browser).

LiveScience.com - End of the World? Not Likely, Scientists Say

Athough, throughout the Middle Eastern region there are hundreds of earthquakes a year varying in size because of the many fault lines under the region. This report from BBC News states that in Iran alone there is a small earthquake every day:

BBC NEWS | Middle East | Quake experts urge Tehran move

Then your second trumpheting Angel showed you fighting over there (there are many wars civil and US is fighting on 2 different fronts there everyday), but you wondered if you dream was telling you about the Mosque Attack specifically. Did the 2nd Angel mention the Mosque Attack specifically? If He did then you would know for sure.

Then another Angel came forward and showed you an erupting volcano..I was just wondering did the Angel say when the eruption was to be? To predict a major eruption on the scale that you are talking about, where lots of people would die.. (taking place within a Near Future time frame) would be remarkable indeed! Trouble with dreams (mine anyway), there isn't always a lot of specific, dates and times in them.. But some truly gifted people do get reliable dream predictions. And some truly gifted people have also predicted earthquakes, etc. that didn't happen. I think a lot of psychics have quit doing it, actually. Still there are 550 active volcanoes that could erupt anytime...(see below).

"There are 550 volcanoes on earth that erupted in historic times..." Taken from the link below which shows the frequency of Volcanic Eruptions and in which Volcanoes eruptions most often occur.

Vic Camp - Variability of Volcanic Eruptions

And the 4th Angel trumpheted in a Nuclear War...which since there is trouble in the Middle East, and unrest in Korea and other parts of the World could also happen anytime. So, there has been a lot of talk about that lately, and I sure hope it doesn't happen.

In your dream, did your Angels happen to say when anything was going to happen or where? It's hard to get any solid predictions in a dream isnt it? Even from Angels and God...I've found that to be true..the best I can usually get is an important message from one of them, or help to change, or save my life. I don't get a lot of earthquake, volcano, nuclear disaster stuff...if I did I might just wonder if it was my own fears coming out...and I wouldn't know what to believe and when/where to warn anyone. I know my own nuclear dream happened a few months after seeing a scary nuclear holocaust film..lol. It wasn't actually to predict an event as it turned out, but it sure made me feel better after that scary movie though. So, how can you tell when your dreams are real and not based on fear, common or otherwise?

Hope you understand I am not nitpicking or doubting what your Angels told you, but just interested if you have found some way of narrowing down your dreams which contain events and fears that are common in nature to specific events? When you were having your Angel dreams, do you get a certain feeling that helps you to realize that your dreams are from Angels? And, have your dreams always been timely in the past? i.e., if you dream about something does something major happen soon or the next day? And, do you have these disaster type dreams very often?

Your dream was interesting though!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 01:45 PM
link   
It was only a dream Deep, not a prediction, you are being rude once again, and yes your out of line! I'm sure other members can see your blunt attitude! This is not happening on my site!

Edit your post or I will have someone do it for you! Thank You

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:11 PM
link   
Angel I would like to say while I havent read your post here all I dunno 100 or so replys either.But I noticed you are having a little difficulty with others not that I noticed or read what was said. lol

Remember that it matters not what others say to us or do to us.only how we respond.It is not easy to take sometimes,what the world or others throw at us.You yourself as do I have capabilities of reaching out and touching others.When people tend to argue.Growth in many ways can be the outcome.

Dont ruffle the feathers my friend.Keep your self intact and use that energy i know you have to do just that and reach out.Have faith in your self.
The rest will follow.I am here for you if you need.

Don't forget that in a world where the physical outways the emotional,we have to fight for every foot we gain.

sorry if these words don't help.

Scarecrow.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 02:23 PM
link   
Thank You Tora

Yes I know, There was a reason I spoke what I did, because there was a lot more going on then meets the eye behind the scenes!
Its being taking care of! I will keep your information to heart though, for future post. Thank You!
I welcome everything that anyone has to say, but moderators are very aware of why I stated the above!
Thanks Again Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:04 PM
link   
No intention to be rude Angel. You have asked myself and others to describe our Angel dreams to you, and I was also just asking for you to do the same. I thought the threads were for mutual discussion of topics and not just for one person to do research on other people. Sorry, I misunderstood that.

For instance how did your 4 Angels with Trumphet dream feel to you? I know from what little experience I have that a dream from God or from an Angel does feel differently than a regular one. As, I have said to you in other discussions it is very hard to pinpoint occurences in a time frame. The dreams your Angels told you about may actually be premonitions, but since they were warning you about them, they may be farther down the time line and maybe even worse disasters than the ones that have already occurred. I am sure you know that there has been a lot of talk lately by Geologists that a 'Super Volcanic' eruption that may change the face of the earth, may also happen at any time in the next thousand years or so. So, I was wondering if any of what is happening in the world has eeked into your subconcious mind. Or, if you are actually vibing into a Super Volcanic eruption, that would be fantastic to know...many lifes could be saved by you. Some dreams are just dreams, and don't mean anything..I have dreams which are total nonsense and I dont even try to make sense of them. And, some dreams are very important. How does one differentiate between them?

Here is the link about the supervolcano:

www.livescience.com...

What part would you like me to edit in my post? Statistal information and facts, perhaps?

I never called you any names like rude, here or in our private conversations. And, I am not going to either. Just was curious, that's all. If by saying I was being blunt that I offering my opinion and asking for yours, without criticism, then I guess I was blunt. I have asked the moderators to look into this matter, and will leave it up to them to decide what to do next.

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Yes the Moderators know!
Thank You For Your Information!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:46 PM
link   
You are Welcome for the Information. This is a wonderful thread and I tried very hard to please you but as you said there were things happening behind the scenes lately. The Administrator Thomas Crowne, said I could express my own opinion or believes, scientific or otherwise, as long as I didnt call anyone a liar. And, I never called you a liar, or implied you were one. Or insulted you in any way.

Have A Nice Day!

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Ok friends, Please lets stay on the topic at hand, Yes we are aware of the situation, Please lets keep this of this thread,

Any dealing will be done via u2u or through the gripe,

Thanks nowback on the topic at hand please..

[edit on 26-2-2006 by asala]

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:01 PM
link   
Thank You Asala for all your help! Much Appreciated! Angel

posted on Feb, 26 2006 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Thanks A Lot Asala for your impartiality!!!!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join