It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You can know Your Guardian Angels Name!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 11:13 PM
link   
if you fully understand the bible you will learn that nobody has a personal guardian angel. Angels in latin mean "Messengers" they are gods messengers. you dont have a particular angel who is assigned to you or is your own personal guardian angel. angels have free wills like us. if god steps in to help anyone he does it on his terms. its pretty simple, angels dont work for you they work for god.

(if you EVER come in contact with an angel it is a wicked angel. Not an angel of god. the devil and his demons are always out to trick people. the bible states clearly to not practice spiritism and do not consult divination or any other magical art. The angels that deal with humans in this day and age are the wicked demons so beware.)

the bible says of the devil "he is constantly transforming himself into an angel of light" meaning he is always decieving people into believing he is good. But he is not.

god does not communicate with people nor does his angels since the bible days. read the bible and read that yourself. if you think you have had direct contact with an angel i promise you it was a wicked angel. you may ask "why would a wicked angel help me?" the reason is simple.....to decieve you. its what the devil has done since mans creation. and he continues to do so.

another thing i'de like to add is. When the devil challenged gods sovereignty (gods right to rule) he said humans dont need god. that humans could rule themselves. And so god in front of his multitude of angels took up the devils challenge and said prove it. So god has been letting mankind direct the course of his life with very little interference from god or his angels. His angels did help people in bible times....very important figures in the bible. but the angels had to take on human forms to show themselves. something god barred after the great flood. so you will never see an angel with your own eyes. if you do see one in any shape or form...it is a wicked angel.

one of the biggest and i mean biggest tricks of the devils is to make you think there is an afterlife, that the dead still exist and can communicate with you. This is a big lie. the bible says of the dead: "the dead are concience of nothing at all" "from dust you were born and to dust you shall return" This false lie that the dead still live in spirit only manages to cheapen our human life. cheapen it into thinking life is not that valuable but the real gem waits after you die. Dont be fooled by that. If you believe you have come into contact with a deceased relative and/or spoken to one it is a wicked angel. they have had thousands of years to watch humans and they know us more than you know yourselfs. they can imitate voices, they know everything you've done and your beloved relatives and can play on your emotions.

sorry to get too heavy on the bible stuff, but if you already believe in angels then you believe in the bible. and you should know what the bible really says on these matters.

[edit on 26-1-2006 by rowdyroddy]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 04:59 AM
link   
One time I had a strange occurance. I was sleeping and all of the sudden I heard this gigantic trumpet blast. I raised up wrather quickly and turned on the light and saw this huge roach speeding away from my pillow. That may not sound very signifigant but I knew a man once who got drunk and passed out and a roach climbed inside his ear and destroyed something inside his ear that supposedly made him loose hearing in that ear.

Was it an angel that warned me? I don't know thats just one of those things I'll always wonder about.

[edit on 27-1-2006 by TgSoe]

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 05:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by rowdyroddy
if you fully understand the bible you will learn that nobody has a personal guardian angel. Angels in latin mean "Messengers" they are gods messengers. you dont have a particular angel who is assigned to you or is your own personal guardian angel. angels have free wills like us. if god steps in to help anyone he does it on his terms. its pretty simple, angels dont work for you they work for god.

(if you EVER come in contact with an angel it is a wicked angel. Not an angel of god. the devil and his demons are always out to trick people. the bible states clearly to not practice spiritism and do not consult divination or any other magical art. The angels that deal with humans in this day and age are the wicked demons so beware.)

Rowdy I don't understand? First of all you are saying that Angels are God's Messengers? then you are saying that Angels are wicked? Please can you clear this up? Why would they change from God's Angels to the Devils Angels? If you believe in God then surely that means you believe he is the creator which in theory means he can also be the destoyer? If this is the case then why doesn't he destroy these wicked angels?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 06:12 AM
link   
I think Rowdy meant that the "good" angels do not enter this dimension, only demons do, whilst pretending to be "good".

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Hello Xerox
For me yes I pray first, ask forgiveness & forgive everyone before asking for anything, to get my heart & soul as pure as I am able, that way then we are then humble to go before the Father & then can ask Anything Not Some Things, But Anything it says in God's word so that the Father May Be Glorified! Of course that does not mean God will Grant Everything, especially if it would hurt us or another! Im sure you know what I'm saying!
But I will be praying for you, let me know how it goes!

Hello Marg
Thanks for the reply, yes believing that they are real is important to one, Believing by Faith all of Gods Creation especially allows for us to have many Revelations & Visitations to help us, & Protect us along the way!

Hello Kung
Nice to meet you! Personally I feel that yes God would have Angels to even protect his animals too, since the evil ones would want to destroy anything that God has made! As for what did they do before us, they were First of All Giving Glory to God, and I'm sure like it is written, it is Above & Beyond what we can even begin to think or imagine, so me trying to put into words what they were doing, I'm sure it wouldn't even come close! One thing I do know, they were fighting one heck of a battle against the evil ones, as they still do! Hope this helped, & thanks for your post.

Hello UnMature
Nice to Meet you, Awesome post - I believe it was an Angel that helped use the cat to cause that! As for the time you got lost, because of your prayer - I'm sure the Lord/Angels guided that women & her dog to be there at the time you were going to need her! No doubt in my mind! Thanks for your post!

Hello Kit
No problem about if you believe in God or not, we must all respect & Love one another for who they are! So its awesome to know that you know that their are beings who have helped you in your time of need!

Hello NaKash
Nice to meet you, Awesome dream you had when you were sick, and how someone came out of you and did something to heal you! I believe that was what was happening in the Spirit Realm also not just in the dream!
As for the Nightmare, was probably the enemy who was angry because of your healing that was going to take place. He was definatly trying to cause fear, since he could see the Angels around protecting you - especially that this was around the same time as your healing dream! The Battle against Good & Evil is Constant! And the Angels warfare is 24/7 that they battle against the fallen ones! Thanks for your post!

Hello Rowdy
Nice to meet you! Well Thank you for your post! I won't get into a random Religious Debate! But I will talk to you about Angels & My belief in God's Word about them! Since this thread is about Angels! But my belief with Angels is that yes God Allows our Angels & Guardian Angels to Protect & Minister to us! I have read the entire Bible many times, Hebrew is one that has the original Transcript! If God did not allow the Angels & Guardians & Warrior's Angels to be Here, the Fallen Angels present here would be having a feel day with us! That is my Belief and its ok that you would believe different! I respect that! Each time I do read the Bible, I learn something new! Their are many levels to understanding it, this is why when we read it, it is important to ask the Holy Spirit to guide us, & teach us God's Truth! God says test everything and see if it is truth! This is what I did, when I was visited by my Guardian Angel! My God revealed it to me in a most profound way! God's word says they come in many forms to help us! "Beware We Entertain Angels Unknowingly" therefore be careful how you treat a stranger! I know you believe different and that is ok, I still enjoyed reading your opinions & reading what your belief is! Thank You for sharing that! And yes I know Satan can come as an Angel of Light! Also another important fact to know, That is we should never worship Angels! A Good Evening to You!

Hello TgSoe
Nice to meet you!
Awesome really, A trumpet blast wow, yes I most definatly believe the Angel warned you, the enemy of your soul would have loved it if you went deaf! So incredible to hear these amazing true stories. I was wondering if this happened recently with the trumpet blast? I just feel it has more significant meaning to it Tg - thank you for your post!

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:31 PM
link   
Hey angelwings, one thing about the second dream though- it was later on in my life. I'm 100% sure that dream of the serpent was not normal, it was just too vivid and evil, and as a 12 year old or so I didn't really connect the symbolism to Satan.

zef

posted on Jan, 27 2006 @ 11:54 PM
link   

As a Catholic Christian I do very much believe we have personally assigned guardian angels and I do agree with you that they do work for God and not us.

Matthew 18:10 "See that you do not despise one of these little ones, for I say to you that their angels in heaven always look upon the face of my heavenly Father."

After an angel releases Peter from prison, he returns to his friends' home. What is interesting here is their response to the servant Rhoda when Peter knocks:

Acts:12: 13-16 "When he knocked on the gateway door, a maid named Rhoda came to answer it.
She was so overjoyed when she recognized Peter's voice that, instead of opening the gate, she ran in and announced that Peter was standing at the gate.
They told her, "You are out of your mind," but she insisted that it was so. But they kept saying, "It is his angel."
But Peter continued to knock, and when they opened it, they saw him and were astounded.

Whether you call them angels or spirit guides, I believe we all have one.

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 12:51 AM
link   
I tried this and, lo and behold, with very little effort at all, I learned that my guardian angel's name is Otis. I owe a lot to Otis, since he's saved my life on numerous occasions. My only real complaint is that he could be a little bit more on the ball and step in before I incur severe life threatening injuries. You know, same effect, just less pain, but I'm sure Otis somehow has a better view of the "big picture."

Maybe I really shouldn't complain at all, since Otis has many humans in his charge. He and his company of cherubim have about one thousand mortals to look after. When I attain higher spiritual levels , I will enjoy a better mortal/angel ratio.

The teaching about guardian angels is not a myth; certain groups of human beings do actually have personal angels. It was in recognition of this that Jesus, in speaking of the children of the heavenly kingdom, said: "Take heed that you despise not one of these little ones, for I say to you, their angels do always behold the presence of the spirit of my Father."

Human beings in the initial or seventh circle have one guardian angel with one company of assisting cherubim assigned to the watchcare and custody of one thousand mortals. In the sixth circle, a seraphic pair with one company of cherubim is assigned to guide these ascending mortals in groups of five hundred. When the fifth circle is attained, human beings are grouped in companies of approximately one hundred, and a pair of guardian seraphim with a group of cherubim is placed in charge. Upon attainment of the fourth circle, mortal beings are assembled in groups of ten, and again charge is given to a pair of seraphim, assisted by one company of cherubim.

The Guardian Angels

[edit on 2006/1/28 by GradyPhilpott]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 09:25 AM
link   
the main point im trying to get across is nowadays you cannot converse with an angel. If you do speak with an angel it is a wicked one. satan the devil when he turned against god also managed to turn other angels against god. and in 1914 when jesus christ became enthroned in heaven as king he cast out the devil and all the wicked angels who were on the side of the devil. so now those wicked angels are here on earth. Now true, if the devil and his wicked angels wanted to they could probably kill off every human on the earth in a matter of days if not hours. They are that powerful. But God uses his angels to protect us from the devil and his angels. so yes a good angel can protect you but you will NEVER know that you are. They work behind the scenes. one of the main thing about angels is you should not worship or idolize them, an angel even told daniel in the bible after daniel bowed down to him saying "be careful do not do that! worship god"

so basicly in this day and age gods angels will not come into direct contact with people. that stopped in the bible years. ......but the devil and his wicked angels love to mislead people. Their main desire is to be worshipped like god.

im not saying to hate angels or anything like that im just saying dont actively look for an angel and try to talk to one because it will not be a good angel. The bible warns if you do open yourselves up like that you are open to attack from those wicked angels. and after doing so you will not be helped by god or his angels. There is a line between us and the angels and if you step across it you can literally have your life taken from you.

DodgeG1 you brought up a good question, why doesnt god just whipe them out? If he wanted to he could but god is the most perfect and just ruler. What message would that send to his loyal angels and followers if he just said "screw it, you will die now" Heres a scenario for you: imagine that you are a teacher and your teaching your class something and you know its true but a student suddenly says "wait thats wrong heres the real answer" now what message would that send if you say to that student "ok prove me wrong lets see what your answer is" and you give that student time to prove his idea. But then that student is terribly wrong, it is him who is embarrased and proven the fool and then you are proven to be the smart one and every student in that class see that and says wow your right.

this is why god allows the devil and the devils wicked angels to mislead and rule the world for so long because god is letting them try and prove their point that man does not need god. But the bible is prophetic and it shows the end of this time will come soon. and the devil and his wicked angels will be destroyed and cast into an abyss. Do you see how wicked the world has become? this proves that man cannot rule himself, that no human government has the right answer for true peace among humans. Only god can bring about a perfect government.

one more fact ide like to say about angels and it is a bit controvercial: is there are no female angels. Many depictions of angels show them as women but there are no mentions in the bible of female angels they all are male. I fact to prove this. some of the angels in noahs day. it said angels started to take notice of the daghters of men and so they made fleshly bodies for themselves and took any wife they chose. So they made the ultimate sin and wanted to be with women and made bodies of their own.
another fact is, when god first made adam he made only adam...a man. but it wasnt until later he said wait he needs a mate and so he took his own rib and designed a female using his flesh and bone. so you see...a female was totally new and it happened in the book of genesis. Pretty interesting huh?

[edit on 28-1-2006 by rowdyroddy]

zef

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:40 AM
link   

and in 1914 when jesus christ became enthroned in heaven as king he cast out the devil and all the wicked angels who were on the side of the devil. so now those wicked angels are here on earth. so basicly in this day and age gods angels will not come into direct contact with people. that stopped in the bible

OK I understand, Rowdy, that you are a Jehova's Witness and this is your belief about angels. From a Bible perspective, none of the above is supported by scripture. In fact, the Witness understanding of Jesus is that He is merely the incarnation of St. Michael the Archangel (not the incarnation of God)--and thus an angel himself. I respect your beliefs.

My perspective is Catholic so we agree to disagree.

I do agree with you on some things however. Angels may appear as God sent beings of light when in fact they may be evil. Satan is a great liar. So when I ask my angel for help I always preface the request with a prayer invoking Jesus' name. If an angel ever appeared to me, I'd run and get some holy water (I carry some in my purse always) and spritz it while saying Jesus. If it's still there after that, I'd listen to it.

[edit on 28-1-2006 by zef]

[edit on 28-1-2006 by zef]

posted on Jan, 28 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Grady, I did not go too deep into your link, but right off the bat this seem's bogus to me. Why? Seraphim are the highest angelic rank in the Cosmos (followed by the Zoa and Ophanim). If God assigned 2 to every human being (followed by a half dozen Cherubim- more high ranking angels) I'd have to wonder why they are held in such a lofty position of power if their number would constitute the vast majority of the hosts.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:12 PM
link   
Hello Everyone
Thank You all for your response. I was away the last few days, My Mom is in the hospital she is 82, she has been in & out many times the last 8 months.
She is fighting Congestive Heart Failure, and her lungs are filled once again with much fluid this time. God has done incredible miracles each time this happened to her, so much so that the Doctors said Indeed a Miracle! I know that God is in complete control of her life, and she will not go until it is God's time for her to do so. I know this is not about Angels, but I'm asking you all to please pray for her, her name is Alice! I've seen the Miracles come when people all together pray as a whole, Love is the Greatest Gift one can give to another! Thank You for your Prayers! I will keep believing for her miracle until God calls her home! So if I'm not here some days you know I am at my Mothers side. She is a wonderful person, when she was able, she was the most giving person I have known! Now its her time to receive, this is why your prayers are most important to me, no matter what Faith you may be, that does not matter to me, Love is what moves mountains!
So Thank You from the bottom of my Heart for your prayers.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Im so sorry to hear about you mom, and i for one will say a prayer for her,

Please let us know how she is, I will ask my angels to also help her

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Yes, please let us know how she is doing. We will be praying and thinking of her and you during this time.

--Kit.

posted on Jan, 29 2006 @ 06:58 PM
link   
Hello Zef
Thanks for the scriptures on your post, I also agree with your last post!

Hi Grady
Wow pretty amazing post, awesome how your life was saved many times!
Whatever occured I Thank My God you were ok, and are still with us, to post your remarks! Amen & Thanks Again

Hello Rowdy
Thank You for your post, and Im sorry but I do have to disagree, Scripture does say
"Beware, you may entertain Angels Unaware" My Husband being a Non-Denominational Charasmatic Spirit Filled Pastor, I am well aware of all the Scriptures that do say Angels are Now & always will be with us! I have not the time to look up all scriptures in your beliefs & mine, since Mom is so ill right now, I have not the time to do so. So You have the right to your belief! Sorry to say, But This However Is Not A Post to Debate weather or not their are Angels present today! It is about Those Who Have Experienced Them & Would Like To Know Their Names! So if you would Please Allow This Discussion to Please Be About Only That I would so much appreciate that! You can however make your Own Thread to Debate Your Beliefs That their are No Angels with us in Present Day! One Must Respect Other Peoples Beliefs! Thank You! As for all Angels Being Male - I will look for scripture to see if their is Truth to that, for I Thought Angels were neither Male nor Female! As We Will Also Be neither Male nor Female in the Coming Kingdom of God!
I will state however before I asked my Angel their name, I covered myself with Christs Blood, & Bound any Evil Spirits from entering! No I do not make it a practice to speak to my Angels, I converse with my Heavenly Father, & the Lord Jesus Christ! My Angels are simply here to protect Me, But they do like I said before, do let us know from time to time that they are present! Many times to deliver a message also! Like I said please do not debate what we post, this is not that kind of thread! This is for my research about Angels & life saving Miracles that they helped Us & Assisted With & for one to know their Guardians Name! I do agree with you that the world is very wicked, one would have to be blind to not witness this! However, like I said My Focus is foremost on My Heavenly Father the Lord Thy God Jehovah! Thank You for your post, now if we can Kindly be able to testify to our Angels/ Guardian Angels/ and the Miracles that God did with the Assistance of His Mighty Angels at Work! For the Heavenly Father shows us in many ways that His Godly Angels are Forever at work Helping Us in more ways than One! Thank You Again! Oh By the Way, God the Father Never Gave Only one Person All of the Answers to the things of the Spirit! For He knows how Prideful this Human Form tends to be. So what may not be right for you Rowdy, does not mean that God would not allow it for another! Until something personally happens to you, I can see how it can be difficult to believe otherwise. God did say to test all things to see if they are true. I will leave it at that. Thank You once again!

Hello Everyone!
If you could please tell me about your Angel stories would love to hear, and also let me know if your Angel told you their Name! Thanks Again!

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 09:45 PM
link   
AngelWings I have a question for ya?
How often is a guardian angel the opposite sex of whomever he/she is guarding?
Thanks

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 10:07 PM
link   
'Hello Black
Nice to meet you. Awesome post Thank You. Have you ever seen them or heard them, or felt them near you? I remember our Pastor saying some people have more than one or many Guardian Angels. This is all so fascinating to me. Would love to hear more if your able Black. Thanks Again Angel p.s. would love to find out if they will tell you their names!' Angelwings99

I have only one experience where I felt that they may have been the cause of goings on nearby me. It was shortly after my fiance was injured. Beside my desk is a patio door with horizontal blinds. First, I saw two shadows move across the wall above my pc monitor, then I noticed that the blinds had started swaying and looked down expecting to see my cat rubbing up against them. He wasn't, he was across the room asleep. I said out loud, "Orangey, we have ghosts here." (my cat). Then I said, "you go and protect my honey."
The next day, a member from a webgroup which I had contacted and asked to pray for her sent me a message. The group had already posted numerous prayers for my fiance. Her message said that as she meditated and prayed for my fiance she had a vision of two angels at her bedside. One stroking her forehead, and one standing guard at the foot of her bed.
I replied that they had stopped by here earlier that night.
So, nothing really definitive happened, it could have all been coincidence.

I know what I believe, though.

posted on Jan, 30 2006 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Hello It's True
oops I'm editing this, I think I mixed up someones question lol sorry about this, disregard the statement below this True, lol Your answer to your question is that I believe, Angels are neither male nor female! Sorry to mix things up - My mind is on my Mom! Thanks for your understanding! I will leave my mistake in case someone needs to know that which is stated below!
The strange thing to this next answer is that I could have sworn I read someone asking this which I thought was you True? But then I doubled checked and saw it wasn't! So Maybe someone will need to know this!

Did you mean have My Guardian Angels told me their Name? Or did you mean will they tell me yours? Let me know which one, if its the first question Yes I know my Angels Name! If its the second question you want to know, I could pray yes and ask that, My Pastor told many people their Angels name when they didn't receive an answer or too scared to ask! Before our Pastor died he prayed His Mantle His Anointing would fall Double on Me! The Heavenly Father gives many gifts, but all Glory goes to the Father! If everyone's eyes & focus is where glory & honor is due, which is to the Father & Lord Jesus Christ, then & only then does He allow at times for things to be known & All for His Glory Alone! And of Course that is my belief to whom I pray to, others Belief may be different, God looks at the heart, and is moved by that & by our Faith! Yes, I can ask if that is what your asking, but You Must Believe that God Wants You to Know, even though I'm doing the asking! Faith Moves Mountains! Thanks Again True!

Hello Black
Awesome, Thank You for sharing that! I prayed and it was no coincidence, Yes they were Gods Guardian Angels! The Father heard you the moment you asked! Many times that is what they will do to let you know they are there, is that they move things around, or one can receive a slight touch, or a slight warm breeze! One knows for sure when they are Gods Angels- for even though at times we can be startled we still have peace! When it is of a dark nature one has no peace at all! Amazing how the Father is always willing to assist us in our times of need! Thanks Again Black, its uplifting to hear!

[edit on 31-1-2006 by AngelWings9999]

[edit on 31-1-2006 by AngelWings9999]

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:23 PM
link   
Hello Everyone
Boy are Angels sure at work, Mom is now up on the 4th floor in Physical Therapy, one step before going back home Praise God! They are trying to up her oxygen levels a bit more, and strengthen her so they can send her home soon!
When she got in the hospital about 5 days ago or so, the level was 80, 100 is normal! They now have it up to 94, 96 but changes time to time! Please pray she comes home soon, once again her name is Alice! She send her love to All of You for praying for her! Thank You from Her & Dad too!

Today, more bad new, my Great Neice, her name is Brianna who is 3 years old was rushed to the hospital late last night, she is in the same boat as Alice - very strange huh. Well she had bad cold, and she gets Asthma and uses an inhaler only when she gets colds. This time the inhaler did not work, and she couldn't breath last night, so was rushed to the hospital. They admitted her right away, Get this, her oxygen level was 80, same as Mom's when mom first went in! Late last night in the middle of the night, their was a real scare when nurses couldn't wake her, after many tries Mom was able! Tonight they got her levels back up to 97-98. But it dips down lower now & then. Hopefully because of all our prayers will continue to stay in the 90's! If all goes well she may go home tomorrow, but now word says she may have Pneumonia, will double check on that later tonight and let you know! Alice & Brianna are in different hospitals so forgive me if its a few days inbetween post, but my free time is so little latley! So please pray, and send the Angels & Warrior Angels to fight on their behalf! Thank You All For Your Prayers, May You All
Receive A Very Special Blessing Amen Angel

posted on Feb, 1 2006 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Hello Its True
First let me say Its True wrote me in a u2u and asked me to reply to that but also post it on here!
Its a Blessing that after praying so hard for a few days, you received a name for your Guardian Angel! Hearing many times the name Emily is Awesome!
will pray and see what the Lord tells me, but for right off the bat I'm feeling this is someone who could have been in your family tree that passed on, and she comes to watch over you from time to time! I believe if you do a family tree search deep enough, the name Emily will come up, I think you will be most surprised on that! I feel she comes to your aid so you may receive a Blessings now & then, it may well be a financial blessing that she is there to pray for, so that you receive! But I also feel you have another Guardian Angel in fact, see I'm getting 2. Emily could be the other one, or she would make 3! I will let you know when I receive more! Thank You & God Bless Debbie

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join