It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

TNEs, Red Dots

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 08:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Boatphone
Interesting stuff T,

Where are you getting your information from? Are you a member?

-- Boat

I have no idea.

The info about Rho Delta & c., is all second hand from people who've been members there. I think that trio of chapters is the only place with that kind of 'little sister' chapter thing.

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 09:33 PM
link   

I believe that some of the chapters of TNE are now not part of the national TNE fraterity. Maybe the chapter at KS is one of them. Are you just speaking of the KS chapter?

-- Boat

I'm pretty much mostly just interested in the K-State chapter, yeah. Basically I'm just trying to find dirt on my dad, crazy as that might be. He comes down on me pretty hard for being a little wild and crazy, always claiming he was a goody. Now that I have reason to believe he was far from it, I wanna know as much as I can. It might come in handy someday. Plus, I've always kind of wondered about this orgainization from the tiny tibbits I've heard here and there.

Interesting stuff T,

Where are you getting your information from? Are you a member?

-- Boat

yeah... where are you getting your information?

posted on Jan, 23 2006 @ 10:18 PM
link   
A famous Skull and bonesman just gave a speech At KSU today. Probably no connection but this is a conspiracy site after all and if you look hard enough you can see conspiracies everywhere.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 12:49 AM
link   
care to share who was this famous member?

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 10:32 AM
link   
On January 23, 06, President George W. Bush spoke at KSU defending his phone, internet surveillance of American citizens. It was covered by all the cable news stations.

I just thought It was curious being as how this thread brought up KSU, redhats and secret societies.

posted on Jan, 24 2006 @ 11:33 AM
link   
Pres. William H. Taft had been a member of Skull & Bones as well, and later, while President, accepted initiation into Theta Nu Epsilon in recognition of the origins of T.N.E.

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taconicus
Pres. William H. Taft had been a member of Skull & Bones as well, and later, while President, accepted initiation into Theta Nu Epsilon in recognition of the origins of T.N.E.

Really? At what age did President Taft do this? Where did you get this information?

Sounds interesting.

-- Boat

posted on Jan, 26 2006 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Taconicus

Really? At what age did President Taft do this? Where did you get this information?

Sounds interesting.

-- Boat

I don't know how old he was. At what age was he president?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join