It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 67
<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:00 PM
link   
Menguard... what is the flesh,... what is blood, and what is spirit and soul?

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Answer:A mirror image of SELF, Spiritual essence, unbounding terms, eco-matter/eco-verse.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by menguard]

SM

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 03:44 PM
link   
menguard, I hope it's ok to ask you these questions.
I would like to know how many incarnations I've had?
I would also like to know my guides names?
Thank you and if you need permission, you have it.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by SM]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:18 PM
link   
menguard, you seem to be very intruging person who have been very helpful to these whom seeks for some of answers to their own questions when they are on journey to find their own truth and answers.

And if you dont mind answering my questions, I have often struggle with remembering my 'lost memory' of my past lives. I have a few questions regarding of my past lives...

What was my real name in my past life of viking, when I was one of leader of viking people and went into so many of battles when the world was in chaos?

And second questions is, was I once a fighter pilot in world war 2? I have been hearing jet engines as if I could remember it sharply and I could always felt as if I actually have flown british jets in world war 2 (Meteor fighters) and was my first name pete? Or was it not? Was the picture of me being pilot in propeller and jets just a dream or was it one of my lost memories of my past life that i yet have to remember more?

I hope I dont waste too much of your time asking these questions, but your answers with your own view toward my questions will truly be appericated. May your day go very well!

Dragon out...

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

[edit on 11-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Answer:A mirror image of SELF, Spiritual essence, unbounding terms, eco-matter/eco-verse.

[edit on 11-7-2006 by menguard]

WHAT?!?!?!? honestly.. You were close on number 1... and then you went downhill quickly.. You can't answer one of my questions with another one of my questions.. that definition wouldn't explain anything to anyone, it just lets people use semantics to uncover whatever meaning they want..

I didn't want 1 word or two word answers.. being vague will get you no where explaining things to people.. parables or metaphors usually work fairly well ..

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 09:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by dnero6911
WHAT?!?!?!? honestly.. You were close on number 1... and then you went downhill quickly..

And ofcourse, you know everything...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

Originally posted by dnero6911
WHAT?!?!?!? honestly.. You were close on number 1... and then you went downhill quickly..

And ofcourse, you know everything...

no, but I could explain it so it made more sense

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:24 PM
link   
I think the idea is to give people a hint in the right direction, so they may understand it for themselves. That's the intent, I think.

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Mengaurd you have to sitting back laughing your aZZ off at the gulibility of some people... If you truley have these gifts and you are in contact with a higher being then u2u me and give me my real name and address... I mean if you know the secrets of the universe and have the answers for life and death then a name and address should be a small matter for one of your vast knowledge.. I want proof! Have one of your alien buds swing by and pick me up... If I had the wisdom or knowledge you claim to have I would be out on the roof tops screaming it and leading, helping and healing people, not wasting my time on a forum... I see some in here posting ?'s to you acting on blind faith but those same people trash talk a member because he believes in the God of the bible....Amazing, I'll be waiting for my u2u...thank you..

ps. I want to believe...make me a believer...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:46 PM
link   
I think you should... make yourself a beleiver... Menguard cannot provide your journey for you...

posted on Jul, 11 2006 @ 10:51 PM
link   
So i should decieve myself...Make myself beleive..Come on if he is what he claims he is then he should lead, guide, teach ect...Introduce me to this higher being..Isnt that why he claims he is here? How did he meet this entity? Most of his answers can be found in "Zen for dummy's" handbook.. Sorry guys but this is all bunk and mengaurd knows it...Come on Mengaurd come clean you had your fun...

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:10 AM
link   

I think the idea is to give people a hint in the right direction, so they may understand it for themselves. That's the intent, I think.

well if thats the intent, than hints are never any good, giving people the tools to find out is more likely a better route to take, not clouding ones mind with trivial answers that make one look inside... giving someone the tools to look inside I think is the goal.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:44 AM
link   
We already have our own tools, we just sometimes need a pointer?

Anyway, I for one would explain my concepts in great detail, and make it easy to understand. But I assume Menguard has good reason to say it how he does.

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 12:52 AM
link   
Menguard, is the higher knowledge/awareness you are able to attain similar to that in which I gain insight into with working with the I Ching?

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:10 AM
link   
I said it how I intended it, those answers may not be the ones you "desire" but they are accurate.
Menguard out-

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 10:16 AM
link   
Where do you see the relationship with my girlfriend going? Does does our future hold? And do i have any past lives?
Thanks

posted on Jul, 12 2006 @ 11:46 AM
link   
AlteredStates,

you seem to be very bitter toward menguard and I know there are thousands of false prophets/tabiot people out there so it is very diffcult to find any of true evolved person like menguard that gains the ability to gain their higher self with higher knowledge/wisdoms.

But I assume you that he is one who have evolved and these people who yet to have to evolve, will ALSO find our own higher self and answers to our own questions just like menguard do.

And menguard is a good person, and he is just simply giving hints/helpful tips to these who are seeking for their own answers, not alot of people do that in this earth. That is why I have a respect for hiim.

I truly hope that my post make sense to you and all others. But if AlteredStates, if you dare to bitch slap me and spit on me for saying this, fine do whatever you want to do, you wont gain respect from me for conitnuing saying such of bitter negative things.

And to menguard, there will always be people that are very hungry for bloody straight asnwers with lack of patients... You have a good patient in you, menguard and dont ever give up on that!

Before I conclude my post, I must let you guys know that my engilsh is not excalty very well written like alot of you, but I intend to try my best writing good english grammar as much as possible. And that is why I am very auxious to share my thought/view/opinions through this ATS forum.

Dragon out...

[edit on 12-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by MystikMushroom
Menguard, is the higher knowledge/awareness you are able to attain similar to that in which I gain insight into with working with the I Ching?

Close, but not quite ,I deal with the Divine Self and I Ching is a tool for development, but also entrapment, do to its material form.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:19 PM
link   
Menguard - what is the point of physical incarnation? The original purpose?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Menguard - what is the point of physical incarnation? The original purpose?

TO LOVEto love

top topics

<< 64  65  66    68  69  70 >>

join