It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 69
<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
I understand and I agree with you. Sorry I think you misunderstood, I understand the reality that which we live. I'm trying to not follow the same rules and that is my choice, I agree to disagree on that.

I'm very much alive and in recognition of our reality but I was given higher realm identification/abilitys at birth, that is who I'am. I was given the gift to see past our current 3D existance.

My friend, you sound very confused. I advise you to take some time to digest all this, and reflect on it, using some of the moral instincts you have learned in life. Give it some reflection and thought, it's important to be sure. Once we have committed ourselves to a path, we begin to expend our precious and limited energies on it (of our incarnation). Make sure your choices aren't later regretted.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 11:22 PM
link   
I wish to thank you for your advice and help. Take care of yourself too my friend.

If anyone is interested in this, I have been reading this site and it has given me a ton of information that is helping me.

www.worldtrans.org...

Peace, love and light.

~Mike~

[edit on 13-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 14 2006 @ 05:28 PM
link   
Menguard:

What is my purpose in this lifetime?

Will I acheive NEO like powers in this lifetime?

Who have I been in previous lifetimes?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Originally posted by SteveR
Menguard - what is the point of physical incarnation? The original purpose?

TO LOVEto love

Be Love.

I wonder about the "why's" for the things that happen, and often feel content that I see why later on. If 'A' didn't happen, then 'B' likely wouldn't have, so though 'A' was traumatic, it lead to 'B' which was very worth it, imo. But, still, in many cases, I am at a total loss as to why I am here. To Love. I can work with that. It was my top goal before, anyway. But then I ask myself, How should I love, etc. And my only solace is that I feel it will all work out regardless.
One quick query. I'd like to know the hour my fiance was born. Her mom is gone, and we can't find out the exact hour of the day. Any thoughts, menguard?

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 02:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackGuardXIII
Be Love.

To fits alot better in my opinion. You do not need to incarnate to be it. As for the question of the hour, there is a lack of understanding.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 04:53 PM
link   

Be Love.

To fits alot better in my opinion. You do not need to incarnate to be it. As for the question of the hour, there is a lack of understanding.

Agreed on the lack of understanding. As for To fitting better, you feel that way so it is true for you, and I can live with that. But, for my own benefit, could you be more specific? Why is one better? I feel both are great, and though different, equally correct. If I can learn something from you, I'd like that. So, if you want to, could you elaborate on your point so that I may understand what you meant?
If not, no worries.
Omnia vincit amor
Real is love.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 05:33 PM
link   
The key in the question was incarnation. Why do it; what purpose did it serve.

Mayhaps it is the perfect way to enjoy creation, to live it and love it.

It is a method, thus "to" is appropriate. As for being love, that is different and can be accomplished regardless of incarnation, i.e. god. You don't need to incarnate to be love.

The truth cannot be bended to be my truth, and can't be bended to be yours. The truth is one.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:21 PM
link   

The key in the question was incarnation. Why do it; what purpose did it serve.

Mayhaps it is the perfect way to enjoy creation, to live it and love it.

It is a method, thus "to" is appropriate. As for being love, that is different and can be accomplished regardless of incarnation, i.e. god. You don't need to incarnate to be love.

The truth cannot be bended to be my truth, and can't be bended to be yours. The truth is one.

Well said, thanks for the clarification, I agree. I just tend to forget that we are, ultimately, spirits. I have a hard time picturing being love without being incarnate. It sounds right, though. The way you worded your reply was great, and I feel I totally get your point now. Thanks.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 06:24 PM
link   
No problem my friend. We are here to learn from each other.

posted on Jul, 15 2006 @ 09:53 PM
link   
lol
I hope you found that funny. If not, sorry. I have a very odd sense of funny. I have learned something from you and hope that someday I am able to return the favour.
'Silent gratitude isn't much use to anybody.' Gertrude Stein
'Where do people who are in hell tell each other to go?' Banachek

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 01:30 AM
link   
I think yall kind of hijacked Mengaurds thread..... :-(
Lol, badddd.....

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 03:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Vesuvius 13
I think yall kind of hijacked Mengaurds thread..... :-(
Lol, badddd.....

Where is Menguard? I cannot speak for anyone else, but I only posted here out of my great admiration for him, and thought I had done no bad.
I was at the airport, when my buddy Jack walked by on the upper level. I shouted 'Hi Jack!', which was a big no no.... just kidding.
You are just as guilty Vesuvius... what is your reason for posting? It could be construed as hijacking and you might be lumped in with us...
Cheers, Menguard, hope you don't mind.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

Menguard - what is the point of physical incarnation? The original purpose?

TO LOVEto love

Be Love.

I wonder about the "why's" for the things that happen, and often feel content that I see why later on. If 'A' didn't happen, then 'B' likely wouldn't have, so though 'A' was traumatic, it lead to 'B' which was very worth it, imo. But, still, in many cases, I am at a total loss as to why I am here. To Love. I can work with that. It was my top goal before, anyway. But then I ask myself, How should I love, etc. And my only solace is that I feel it will all work out regardless.
One quick query. I'd like to know the hour my fiance was born. Her mom is gone, and we can't find out the exact hour of the day. Any thoughts, menguard?

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Answer:You should love with all your heart then you will be living in the timeless life known as eternity.What I get is 3:19 02 seconds.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:48 AM
link   
Answer:I AM within you ALL, I have never left, when the teacher leaves the students will play.The scope of your learning stops when you say it does, from what I see you guys have created a (Universal Gesture) and that is Unity.In the times to come I see our Earth promoting more Higher Light acts which will be right for the moment.We speak through you to let you know you are never alone, only divided by conflict, we never left , we are the "moment" only their to gain prosperity.

You search the heavens for "love" when it is all around you, one must have eyes to see and ears to hear if one is to know the balance is within.You ARE all Teachers on a WorldWide scale that is what you have forgotten, but not told.You are the center of the Universe, why because you go beyond the Physical Illusion of life, you are the moment, and in the moment anything can be written or rewritten.Nothing in this life is forever, like weather there is always a forecast for change, if we make it so by knowing what is unknown but not forgotten.

I tell you things that you already know but have (pretended )to forget because of this Material Veil called Earth, you are ALL "spiritual beings" on a high level of understanding, I am here just to re-open what was locked inside of you.I am a trigger point for you so you can say to Earth self that its okay, that we already know what is written, now is the time to start fessing up to self and say I KNOW, because I exist therefore I have awareness that is unseen.

posted on Jul, 16 2006 @ 06:27 PM
link   
In order to receive love, one must give love. this is because the love we give, ultimately becomes the love we get.

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 05:26 AM
link   
I am sorry about the amount of questions I am very interested in getting your opinion Menguard thanks in advance

1)Do vampires exist ? if they do were do they hide out
2)Do Werewolves exist? If they do were can they be found
3)When someone has spent there last life on earth and completed do they become a angel? Could u tell me how people become angels?
4)How do the gods feel about music?
5) (this question might not make sense but im sure u will see what I mean) Is seeing through the veil of earth to see the world though the eyes of god? Seeing the world as your art, seeing the soul of every object and what it means to you and your being painting the soul with divine drama, using self poetry to form the sculptures in you art piece and knowing you have art with complete freedom and you can make what ever picture you want?
6) what was the destiny set for the following people
James Dean, Jim Morrison, Arther Rimbuad, Aleister Crowley, William blake, Leonardo da Vinci, Vincent Van Gogh and finally Hitler
7) what do u think of Tantra and the sexual arts
8) You also previously mentioned that there is evidence of our true history in Europe, which country?
9)And do the norweigon gods thor, odin exist
10)is there anything special about Australia
thx again

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 10:31 AM
link   
This will be the last time I will ever post my own personal questions to menguard... If it still go unanswer, then I wont ever bother to post my personal questions anymore because knowing too many people kept asking menguard, he must have been getting overhwhelmed. And I know my quesitons is not the only one who goes unanswered, of course. So why bother to waste my energy on asking unimportant questions...

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon
menguard, you seem to be very intruging person who have been very helpful to these whom seeks for some of answers to their own questions when they are on journey to find their own truth and answers.

And if you dont mind answering my questions, I have often struggle with remembering my 'lost memory' of my past lives. I have a few questions regarding of my past lives...

What was my real name in my past life of viking, when I was one of leader of viking people and went into so many of battles when the world was in chaos?

And second questions is, was I once a fighter pilot in world war 2? I have been hearing jet engines as if I could remember it sharply and I could always felt as if I actually have flown british jets in world war 2 (Meteor fighters) and was my first name pete? Or was it not? Was the picture of me being pilot in propeller and jets just a dream or was it one of my lost memories of my past life that i yet have to remember more?

I hope I dont waste too much of your time asking these questions, but your answers with your own view toward my questions will truly be appericated. May your day go very well!

Dragon out...

Dragon out...

[edit on 17-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jul, 17 2006 @ 11:14 AM
link   
You already know, you just think you don't, search through your dreams for answers.Don't give up, you are almost there that is half the fun.

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 01:58 PM
link   
How many lifetimes does it take to assend to the next level? When should a person stop fighting to survive? Is life really worth all this hassle?

Thanks Mengaurd!!

posted on Jul, 18 2006 @ 02:30 PM
link   
It really depends what you do with them, that's what counts, imo.

new topics

top topics

<< 66  67  68    70  71  72 >>

join