It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 68
<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join
share:

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:22 PM
link   
I fully agree.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Wow, sweet thread.

I am going to jump on this bandwagon for the moment.

With 68 pages, I will have to read this thread over the weekend.

Ok bro, here are my questions.

1. Why am I always having Deja vu?

2. Did I have a past life, if so, how do I find out what it was?

3. Why do I feel like I should be doing something else with my life?

4. Will I see my boxers again when they die, or do animals not exist in another life or afterlife?

5. Is it heaven for me, or will I get to start another life on earth when it is my time?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I am not ever giving up on posting these questions repeatly until menguard get to see them because im very stubborn!

But anyway, I shall quitely keep quoting my questions here.

Originally posted by Chaoic_Black_Dragon
menguard, you seem to be very intruging person who have been very helpful to these whom seeks for some of answers to their own questions when they are on journey to find their own truth and answers.

And if you dont mind answering my questions, I have often struggle with remembering my 'lost memory' of my past lives. I have a few questions regarding of my past lives...

What was my real name in my past life of viking, when I was one of leader of viking people and went into so many of battles when the world was in chaos?

And second questions is, was I once a fighter pilot in world war 2? I have been hearing jet engines as if I could remember it sharply and I could always felt as if I actually have flown british jets in world war 2 (Meteor fighters) and was my first name pete? Or was it not? Was the picture of me being pilot in propeller and jets just a dream or was it one of my lost memories of my past life that i yet have to remember more?

I hope I dont waste too much of your time asking these questions, but your answers with your own view toward my questions will truly be appericated. May your day go very well!

Dragon out...

Dragon out...

[edit on 13-7-2006 by Chaoic_Black_Dragon]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 04:50 PM
link   
1) Who am I(soul/higher self) and where do I come from?(I know I'm different)

2) What is my purpose in life?

3) I saw a ufo/orb of light once, what and who was it? Where did he/she come from?

4) Where in the universe have I lived in my past lives?

5) Does my soul orginate from anywhere in particular?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:17 PM
link   
Most people here are asking strictly personal questions. Gravitating yourself toward universal concepts may be more worthwhile.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:39 PM
link   
We are here to learn from within and find who we are. Everyone has their own way of doing this so therefore everyone's quesion's are equaly valid.

[edit on 13-7-2006 by DarkCyrus]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 05:54 PM
link   
With the exception of all the spiritual "higher self" garbage, this PERSON is giving nothing but common sense replys. Stop looking for answers in a PERSON!

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:02 PM
link   
It is not your choice to tell people what they can or can not do. Through regression, psychic, mediums ect. people can get intouch with their inner self. There are many ways to the end so to speak but all the ways are just as equaly valid and special to each and every person. That is what makes life so wonderful. Our choice and free will, you can never take that away from others.

Thank you for your kindness and love.

~Mike~

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 06:11 PM
link   
All paths are not equal....especially paths that can be potentially destructive. You would be on a better path to "enlightenment" if you would realize that.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:50 PM
link   
No person or being can judge or decide what is the right path of enlightenment for any single person, therefore there is no right or wrong path. It is all found from within self and that is what I meant. I'm sorry for the confusion.

Who is anyone to say what is descructive for others? You are not me I'am me only I know the right path for myself. The same goes for you and everyone eles.

Were all different so different things help us all in different ways. Mostly it is how we reflect on any given situation from within. We cannot take responsiblity for others, only ourselves.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarkCyrus
No person or being can judge or decide what is the right path of enlightenment for any single person.

No, but we can define what is enlightenment and what isn't. Clearer?

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 07:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

No, but we can define what is enlightenment and what isn't. Clearer?

We can define what is enlightenment for ourselves but not others, yes.

are you saying we are all the same and following all the same lines of spiritual enlightenment?

I'm telling you how I see things and you do not have to do anything with it. After all we are different people.

Your free to ask me any quesions if you wish for further understanding, anyone can.

Much love and light

~Mike~

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:03 PM
link   
I am saying everything you think I am saying, and more. But the core value is that we can get sidetracked into thinking something is when it isn't. Souls error.

[edit on 13/7/06 by SteveR]

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:15 PM
link   

I am saying everything you think I am saying, and more. But the core value is that we can get sidetracked into thinking something is when it isn't. Souls error.

[edit on 13/7/06 by SteveR]

Yes, excellent thank you for bringing that up.

When we get "sidetracked" that is not our soul's error as our soul cannot error it can only be, it allways is. Our soul is us.

The error comes in when we get sidetracked away from what our soul is and what our soul is trying to tell us inside. Enlightenment comes in many forms but it allways represents our soul and who we are, we all naturaly gravitate towards this.

It is important for each person to go within themselves and use their own intuition which we all have, to understand and know what is and what isn't. What feels right, is right for you. It's not what we think of things, only if it feels right. Most people may call it the little inner voice or intuition. That is our soul telling us about truth, and who we really are. Once we follow our soul's path then we are on the path of enlightenment and everything we think and feel will start to change. Everything will start to make sense and we will begin to easily discern truth from untruth, among other things.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 08:42 PM
link   
There are still trues and untrues. Following a path of darkness, that may fulfill you, can easily be perceived by some to be the true path. If someone has an opinion to the contrary, simply because they disagree the other individual's path, that does not make their opinion invalid. Right and Wrongs may seem primitive to you, in standing up for everybody's chosen will, but they are also at the heart of our truths.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:25 PM
link   
The heart of truths...paths of enlightenment? This is being said out of concern....while trying to "find" your path I suggest you live in the real world. Going inside yourself is not going to help you cope with what is happening in this world. Saying that all is right with oneself....that every path is correct....that there is no real right or wrong...is going to cause you that have a real awakening one day. And I'm afraid that it's not going to be pleasent.

There is nothing wrong with drawing on ones inner strength, but be sure you know where that strength is coming from. There is going to be a time when you will have to answer for where you got your strength. Looking for enlightenment in wrong place can and will be destructive.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 09:28 PM
link   
I agree with the above.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:27 PM
link   
Menguard...

Interesting about the I Ching...I sort of see it now as a way to "trick" oneself into getting acess to higher answers. . .

One final question and I'm sorry if it seems rather unusual or vauge. . .

I was told by a woman who has heightened ESP/psychic abilities that I should try and contact an androgneous entity calling itself "Jesfe". According to this woman, this entity's name came to her during a conversation with me.

I am wondering what significance this person/thing "Jesfe" is. (pronounced "jesse")...

I'm at a total loss, I don't know anyone named that...or have dreamed or heard the name before associated w/me.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:34 PM
link   

There are still trues and untrues. Following a path of darkness, that may fulfill you, can easily be perceived by some to be the true path. If someone has an opinion to the contrary, simply because they disagree the other individual's path, that does not make their opinion invalid. Right and Wrongs may seem primitive to you, in standing up for everybody's chosen will, but they are also at the heart of our truths.

I understand and I agree with you. Sorry I think you misunderstood, I understand the reality that which we live. I'm trying to not follow the same rules and that is my choice, I agree to disagree on that.

I'm very much alive and in recognition of our reality but I was given higher realm identification/abilitys at birth, that is who I'am. I was given the gift to see past our current 3D existance.

posted on Jul, 13 2006 @ 10:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by Watcher100
The heart of truths...paths of enlightenment? This is being said out of concern....while trying to "find" your path I suggest you live in the real world. Going inside yourself is not going to help you cope with what is happening in this world. Saying that all is right with oneself....that every path is correct....that there is no real right or wrong...is going to cause you that have a real awakening one day. And I'm afraid that it's not going to be pleasent.

There is nothing wrong with drawing on ones inner strength, but be sure you know where that strength is coming from. There is going to be a time when you will have to answer for where you got your strength. Looking for enlightenment in wrong place can and will be destructive.

Its a matter of perspective, let's agree to disagree.

top topics

<< 65  66  67    69  70  71 >>

join