It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 374
<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The reason why they are left is through a 'biological imprint' no different then a scientist does to change the genome of a human. Those imprints created cellular information, and between those moving molecules is light which transmits information to not to grow back.

Really what they did in such a -microscopic portion- is interupt the light portion that makes up communication in that field.

Also what you might find interesting is when people in choppers and video recorders lose power is because the (power spot) they are in is- outside- of- time, that is why you get those fluxes of colored pictures going black and white. These areas are magnetised with a different margin of energy.

Over exposure would happen often to take a picture of something not made for replication. The energy in the field distorts the vibrational patterning of that crop created fluxes in electrical equipment.

I would imagine people that get to go inside of those areas are high on majestic ladder.

Side Note: Humans on a sub-atomic level could be communicating to themselves through the (Whole mind ) imprinting their conscious thoughts onto fields with the minds projection for 'SOUL LANGUAGE'

Thoughts affect things on a sub-atomic level.

Both are at work here.

I would also go with (light orbs) burning there intent into the fields.

Consciousness will manifests itself as light. Not always the rule, but few exceptions.

YOU CALL IT, "THE INDOCTRINATION OF THE FIELDS" the- true -bible- language.

Sometime I will write on it.

Funny how in one point in time we used bibles to push it, but (the language) got corrputed for the need of control.

Those other books had UNIVERSAL SYMBOLS in them.

perhaps somebody is using those symbols to give back what was erased or forgotten in the bible.

[edit on 16-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Aboriginal People:

Yep, the aboriginies are (exceptional people) older then what is really known, there culture is more around four- million -years- old, but at least they show its (old) good enough for me.

They have there small dreams that deal with this world and they have the Big Dreams which reflect the world around them as a whole.

Earths Tribe, these people know how to use the universal force, which has been passed down generation to generation.

The Aboriginal man is a space man. You could say one of the original people here.

Australia, is a special place with no known wars yet to date, those Aussies must know something.

The big red rock there alone would have to be a great place of altering perception. That monument taps into space energy.

Just added to the thread, these people inhabit a -special knowledge- only known to a select few. They only take what is needed. The land is there balance mechanism.

Funny how the aboriginal people share a lot of similiar features that of the cave man.

When civilisations have come and gone there's is still the same.

Western Culture has situated Aboriginal culture on the margins of dominant society.
[

www.lclark.edu...

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:17 PM
link   
What is this thread about, and what is "Higher light"? Are you just giving these people random answers with a philosophical spin?

[edit on 16-5-2008 by atlscribe]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by atlscribe

This is a thread that the only limits are the imagination, but this imagination might lead you out into other universes.

Based on what you see, you have questioned this world your in, why not go through the thread and find out who you really are?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by menguard

This is a thread that the only limits are the imagination, but this imagination might lead you out into other universes.

Based on what you see, you have questioned this world your in, why not go through the thread and find out who you really are?

You have my attention now, but I don't see how rummaging through this thread will tell me who I truly am. I don't see how you could either.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Somethings are hidden from mankind for a reason this is not one of those.

You can change the page at the top of the address screen if you don't want to go through all the pages, but skimming is good to, whatever you have the time and patience for.

www.abovetopsecret.com... RIGHT HERE AT THE PAGE NUMBER JUST CHANGE IT TO WHATEVER DIGITS YOU LIKE.

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 06:44 PM
link   
Tell me SteveR would you say you were an honest person?

LOL

[edit on 16/5/08 by carslake]

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 07:38 PM
link   
Sometimes traveling through other universes is traveling through other peoples perception of reality.

Remember that.

"The older a power is the more resilent it is to oncoming traffic"

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 08:38 PM
link   
I have a question for you:

What do you think about supernatural abilities (i.e telepathy, telekinesis etc)? Can they be manifested in the physical realm? If yes, then why is there no concrete evidence from people who claim to exhibit these abilities?

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by carslake

A man of light can be nothing other than honest. Perhaps you should ask if SteveR is a man of light, it would seem less intrusive.

AAC

posted on May, 16 2008 @ 11:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

A man of light can be nothing other than honest. Perhaps you should ask if SteveR is a man of light, it would seem less intrusive.

AAC

Well I don't know about MAN of light...

I tried going to a bar tonight, but it closed at 11 oclock.. and its the long weekend, i think hell froze ove... menguard.. whats going on man whaaaa??

seriously though. Between you and me.. somethin's wierd with this city I live in.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by menguard
Sometimes traveling through other universes is traveling through other peoples perception of reality.

Hey Menguard, a universe is someone's reality, would you go so far to say creation of a universe is born in the mind of man.

Remember that.

"The older a power is the more resilent it is to oncoming traffic"

If the nature of that power was changed in time through learning and experience to be supple and absorb change, does the traffic have to be 'oncoming'.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:01 AM
link   

AAC

Does SteveR shine AAC, I think he does and so do you:]

I am intrusive and abrasive thats how I was set down on my path, should I offer an apology out of goodwill, I can't apologise for being the 'upsetter' how could I.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by atlscribe
If yes, then why is there no concrete evidence from people who claim to exhibit these abilities?

SteveR spins bits of aluminium.

I think he touched them.

Well, video shows otherwise.

But wait, no, it was air currents.

But SteveR closed windows and wore a mask.

No, it was the heat from his hands.

Actually SteveR initiated the spins almost immediately! There was no time for heat to build up.

No, no, it was static electricity.

That doesn't make sense!

No, actually, was an earth tremor!

Whatever you say. SteveR doesn't need to prove anything anyway.

Ad infinitum. The counter-explanations eventually become more absurd than the claim itself. Why? Spirit is not ready to accept, and you better believe spirit needs a readiness much more than it needs a proof.

Isn't this how people get stuck in #ty relationships?

SteveR

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 05:54 AM
link   

AAC

Well I would AAC but SteveR is ignoring me. My loss.

[edit on 17/5/08 by carslake]

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 09:31 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I think you nailed it.

Theres a guy in this city who stacks bricks on their edges.. in wierd directions that like defy at least a few laws of physics. lol..

I saw that he briefly was on tv..for a whole 5 seconds they interviewed him. I wonder if he still does it. My old neighborhood was a wonderful place, it just had that vibe of love.. but now I have work to do, in the worst neighborhood in town lol..

Yeah I can contribute to the whole telekinesis discussion... but.. I'm waiting. I plan on making a few short vids. I know this much, all I have to do is peak my head very slowly around the corner of my room, and just look at the paper-wheel, and it starts shaking and spinning fiercely. I have yet to come up with my own counter-arguement against that one.

Science does not prove anything.. it just gathers an amount of facts until it is convincing enough to put faith in the information. For instance.. we know steel is strong... so we build stuff with it... but maybe theres something we overlooked, and it has a terrible weakness?

I'm just saying.. we should always look for a bigger picture... either the science needs to advance to try and "measure" these things, or the mindset of the scientist needs to change. I'm not putting down science.. I love it.. but just like everything else.. I think we need to be looking for a bigger picture. That being said.. if the technology were more advanced.. i'm sure you could make efforts to study such things.

This astrologer actually said to me.. (and shes GOOD..
).. That my generation would make breakthroughs in research trying to discover what happens at death. So that should be promissing.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
Ad infinitum. The counter-explanations eventually become more absurd than the claim itself. Why? Spirit is not ready to accept, and you better believe spirit needs a readiness much more than it needs a proof.

Isn't this how people get stuck in #ty relationships?

SteveR

Eh, riiiiiiight.

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 02:14 PM
link   

AAC

Take it from me SteveR IS of the light. Just dont ask him about avatars

posted on May, 17 2008 @ 06:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green

AAC

Take it from me SteveR IS of the light. Just dont ask him about avatars

Thats right he might blush around you, lol.

top topics

<< 371  372  373    375  376  377 >>

join