It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 371
<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 04:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
And you think about it... would one of us being female offset it in some way? Its an intricate pattern.

It certainly off sets militaries.

I think stever should get some tits and we'll see how it effects our group spiritual conversations.

Already do... but they are of the all solid kind. Will this substitute?

Its just an observation man, of the obvious things and the little things.

I love observations. Keep 'em coming.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
It is certainly an observation caveman
. I don't really have much to comment on this right now.

Spiritual practice is not always easy. I find the greatest connection to humanity and life/universe/Spirit when I am not feeling so good, when I feel like I'm not doing anything.

In my darkest and saddest times I find the most light. When the world seems to be on my side it is a blessing as well, but I do not think about my Spirit as much.

Fascinating.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by biggie smalls
It is certainly an observation caveman
. I don't really have much to comment on this right now.

Spiritual practice is not always easy. I find the greatest connection to humanity and life/universe/Spirit when I am not feeling so good, when I feel like I'm not doing anything.

In my darkest and saddest times I find the most light. When the world seems to be on my side it is a blessing as well, but I do not think about my Spirit as much.

Fascinating.

I know what you mean. And this is what I've come to realise since I started meditating and chakra balancing for at least 20 minutes every day..

The light, the connection with spirit, harmony / balance, and divinity, this sense of being is so powerful. The high frequency of energy as well. I find when I feel even a little off...and especially when I feel bad.. I don't have to think too hard about the quality of being and it hits me like a wave of healing. You can literally feel things start to click, like the cells in your body was irratic, and at war with itself and now its in loving co-existence.

I find I won't feel anything of chakra energy and as soon as I do healing sounds, or visualisations, I feel fantastic.

I can feel the energy in my body and when its below normal I can increase it.. and it just races, getting higher and higher..

When I'm decently balanced, or as you said basically "feel alright"... these sensations aren't as noticeable, and even boring and un-interesting at first. I find once I start to balance the chakras, do some healing sounds, I have the patience and willpower to persue any meditation or any spiritual lesson

Its good to hear from ya regardless. We all have our way of doing things. As long as we can that at the moment, we are doing what we feel we NEED to do.. to do what we desire, then we're doin' just fine.

If you try and rush it you may miss some important lessons. I'm having that problem myself.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I think stever should get some tits and we'll see how it effects our group spiritual conversations.

Already do... but they are of the all solid kind. Will this substitute?

No.

It doesn't help that theirs probably a few hairs on em either.

We'll get you some implants to go on that foundation there, it will make them pop out even more.

What relevance does this have to this thread? Plently.. I still haven't meditated on/ figured out the cause and being of humour.
... I know its like music.. it's a pattern that has to be just right to stimulate that response. Its just like how 2 people can tell the same joke, but its only funny from one of them.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Let's talk about something productive. AnAbsoluteCreation is watching.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Okay. Okay. It's me! I am the woman! I am the woman! And to answer your question Cavenman, the reason I never said anything, is because I knew you wouldn't accept me!

Now I know I was right!

Always remember, Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

AAC

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:06 PM
link   

I told you so.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:07 PM
link   
I'm developing a couple techniques by adopting the silva mind method (without the alpha sound which could be helpful!)..

The first one is to aid it balancing chakras.. I did a chakra balance today using the right healing tones, some basic mantras, and visualisations.... whatever it took to get me in that state of balance.. Then I told my mind.. "THIS IS BALANCE 1" ... as I register the state of being, the sensation of the moment.

If I do this enough, i should be able to program my mind to recognise it, and so in the future I can think "BALANCE 1" ... or count down from 10, intensifying the thought as it gets lower, and essentially I may be able to just "cick into" that state.

I also did the same for energy.. this was my technique I used.. It started off sitting up-right in a chair with my palms up on my lap... then I did it while standing..extending my arms like a plant absorbing light, then I did it lieing down with my legs folded...

And during this time... I was thinking about my cells in my physical body...breaking them down into codes of light.. a form of energy on top of layers of others... combined this thought with the thought of other forms... Basically.. I was trying to think of my "whole being"... in an energetic state (perhaps in time I will expand my conciousness, thus whole being is subject to change, while will no doubt enhance the process for me and possibly everyone?
)... but yeah.... Thinking about my whole being.... absorbing light from infinite directions...piercing through my being, entering my solar plexus..and staying their as I hold my breath...thinking of the solar plexus being blindingly bright..like a reactor.... and then when I breathe out.. I picture the light distributing throughout my being evenly.

While I do this I feel the energy..the frequency (it really helps to feel the flow of energy).... and when I reach certain key moments I'd tell myself "THIS IS ENERGY LEVEL 1"

It intensfied as I eventually left at LEVEL 5 today.. I'll try to recall those states over the week and see how fast it comes to me... My plan is to keep it going... To the point where I might be at like 200 or something further in my life.. Increasing the energy and frequency...

I did notice one thing.. as soon as I came out of it, i just pointed at my psi wheel (which I havent directed much thought or energy into as I just put a new one together today)... it moved instantly and effortlessly.

I need to really be consistent with this, as to inspire and heal others.

----------------------------------------------------

So why did I choose to develope my own technique? I was looking into qi-gong before..had some lessons before my computer got wiped out. As well I've been looking into various other sources about meditations...chakras..energy...colours, and theres always been some contra-dictory things, or something I don't see as all that efficient. etc etc...

So I got thinking...screw this, i'll formulate my own methods..! So thats what i did.

As I type this... I had a tiny thick cardboard psi-wheel which doesnt so much as wobble if you blow at it, theres too much resistance... Well, I was able to make it wobble pretty good... thats the first time I was able to.

I was told confidence would be key to my success... and working with chakras lately I've realised confidence is inter-linked with energy... This is the way I must go

[edit on 7-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

Okay. Okay. It's me! I am the woman! I am the woman! And to answer your question Cavenman, the reason I never said anything, is because I knew you wouldn't accept me!

Now I know I was right!

Always remember, Men are from Mars, women are from Venus.

AAC

So that makes like.... 4 martians... and what is menguard again? haha

Yes your right AAC... if you were a woman I would have totally had to disregard any intelligent statement you said, and pass it off as nonsense. Its the way its been done for millenia..and I think the world's turned out pretty good, don't you think?

I wonder how Ms Green feels about all of this haha..

Ah she don't care... she knows its fun and games.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:18 PM
link   

I'm developing a couple techniques by adopting the silva mind method (without the
I was told confidence would be key to my success... and working with chakras lately I've realised confidence is inter-linked with energy... This is the way I must go

[edit on 7-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

Good post Caveman,

Discovering that Confidence is the foundation of any spiritual endeavor is paramount, I agree. Studying the idea of "confidence" will create/reveal a "language of confidence" which will help spirit seem more fluent when pulling the efforts together, IMO.

Basically, confidence, in its entirety is the bloodline or muscle-layer, so to speak of the active spirit. IMO.

AAC

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:26 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

Thanks man...

Yeah I got thinking about like... someone who has no confidence doesnt want to do difficult things.... yet when they charge themselves with energy..it suddenly gives them confidence... so I was thinking... it must be like the experience of efficiency. You know?

Its like... we have this mechanism that preserves energy.... if i have no energy... i wont feel like meeting new people...trying difficult things... because there is a loss of energy there... there is more resistence, so more energy is required.... But if its a familiar scenario or person.. you know how to use the energy efficiently... less is required..

Confidence really is the go-to force for spirit it seems... The DESIRE.. Its like... you can resonate a certain quality...but how much do you wanna resonate it?

Confidence...energy....efficiency.. its all one man.. It keeps this thing together!

Ahh I explain my thoughts like a mad man.
haha

Thanks for your input on that. For now on I want you to take all my thoughts.. and re-arrange it so it sounds smart. haha
You have a nack for this linguistic intellect thing I have noticed.

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Its like... we have this mechanism that preserves energy.... if i have no energy... i wont feel like meeting new people...trying difficult things... because there is a loss of energy there... there is more resistence, so more energy is required.... But if its a familiar scenario or person.. you know how to use the energy efficiently... less is required..

On the contrary, this was very well said, and I appreciate it personally.

AAC

posted on May, 7 2008 @ 06:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

On the contrary, this was very well said, and I appreciate it personally.

AAC

ahhh thanks man

We appreciate your input as always.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 07:06 AM
link   

I really don't see whether your male or female has anything to do with this?? I do think males get taken seriously more though, they are "supposed" to be deeper thinkers or something arn't they...
..thats why monks are male I guess.
However when I was in TSOL I did think it weird that I was the only girl?? I still reckon they targeted me because they "thought" I was a man being Mr Green an all. But no it doesn't matter to me what people are, anyway Ive talked to people on ATS that Ive assumed were men only to find out they are female.
Ms Green

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 10:14 AM
link   

You're right - and good idea! I guess it's time to go avatar hunting.

By the way, the best artists are always a little insane.

Whatever you chose I just know Im not gonna like it
How about a cute little bunny bouncy in a lovely green field??
Now that would confuse everyone.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Can any of you help me here. Right I feel a connection to certain people like straight away, its like a deep spiritual connection that seems timeless and endless. I even see people weeks or days before I actually come across them or meet them. Then as I get to know them this connection goes so deep its weird and sometimes very overpowering.

I recognise it now and respect it so manage to stay friends with such individuals I feel it with, before I didnt understand it and have lost several very deep connections.

Why do we connect with some people on such a deep level and others are just people that pass by? I would love to understand this more as I find it happens to me without warning but when it does its very soul searching to say the least.

I feel great sadness for people that I connect to and then loose. It breaks my heart that this happens, its like why should such a rare thing be ruined. Who are these people I feel a soul connection to? Why do I feel like this? why can in some situations be so upsetting to me? This force is so strong , its pure universal love but it is fragile and can be destroyed.

It worrys me alot this feeling and connection I seem to have. However when it works well it is a love that is on such a level I can not even contemplate understanding it. Is it just me that seems to have this? I hope not.

Some days it fills me with joy others it fills me with tears.

posted on May, 8 2008 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Green
Whatever you chose I just know Im not gonna like it

Hello, you have a U2U.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

And so do you

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Thankyou, I understand now. It is hard sometimes to know where someone is coming from in text, misunderstandings do happen, but that's just how the internet is. I'm glad we cleared it up.

Caveman was right, you are a great person, and if more people had your love the world would be a better place.

I don't think you have a problem at all, you're perfect as you are.

SteveR

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:39 PM
link   

reply to post by Mr Green

Thankyou, I understand now. It is hard sometimes to know where someone is coming from in text, misunderstandings do happen, but that's just how the internet is. I'm glad we cleared it up.

Caveman was right, you are a great person, and if more people had your love the world would be a better place.

I don't think you have a problem at all, you're perfect as you are.

SteveR

Should I leave you two alone?

It must be an english thing.. you can sense it off each other.. haha..

Glad you guys are pals now. Isn't it wonderful to make freinds? I love freinds. I love people.

And plants, and the spiders that get in my way while washing windows.

I have to squeegee around them. At one point I even tried to move one that was potentially in danger of drowning from my water. These spiders better remember this when I get trapped in some layer of giant spiders on an alien planet some day...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

new topics

top topics

<< 368  369  370    372  373  374 >>

join