It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 372
<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join
share:

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:48 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Hahaha! That's right Caveman, when you refuse to harm the world you are really healing your soul. The little things, spiders, it has a significant effect.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
] At one point I even tried to move one that was potentially in danger of drowning from my water. These spiders better remember this when I get trapped in some layer of giant spiders on an alien planet some day...

[edit on 9-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

I'd be lying if I said I haven't ever done the exact same thing. Minus the squeegee.

Those animal/insect spirits may one day be the king in another reality to stumble upon and could one day save your life.

AAC

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by AnAbsoluteCreation

You too? That is beautiful. We are all heart-radiants.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:55 PM
link   
haha, thats right man. You gotta do it.

I've noticed that my first year of work.. branches would get in our way and after so many jabs to the face you get mad and break one.

This year I was so happy working in between the trees.

I've also noticed that almost all the new flowers in the gardens at work have been trampled on by us and it makes me sad.
haha.. I mentally appologize every time I trample one.

Your right AAC... it could turn out to be a king or something one day! with me as an underling..

I remember as a kid.. at school we destroyed an entire ant colony.. this goes beyond frying them with a magnifying glass.. which is terrible..you watch them struggle to help each other... (sad).. haha.. but we showed no mercy.. I think we even dug down to the larva and crushed all of them.. This little girl was trying to stop us the whole time. We shoulda listened to her dammit... 1000 dead!! WHY!!!??

haha..

I blame television.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 05:57 PM
link   

I blame television.

That's very adult of you.

AAC

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by AnAbsoluteCreation

I blame television.

That's very adult of you.

AAC

haha, thats right.. Gotta blame something right?

I am totally not at fault here.. I was too young to understand.. (It doesn't matter how old you are.. some people STILL don't understand, only..they don't kill ant colonies... they demolish entire countries.
)

Nah it was totally my fault. That was pure evil steve, and his sense of superiority killing all those ants! haha

[edit on 9-5-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:05 PM
link   

I guess I must've been the little girl.

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR

I guess I must've been the little girl.

aaand you still are

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Point. Set. Match.

AAC

posted on May, 9 2008 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by menguard

Hey Menguard, I was just wondering if your higher self you know so well, has any limit to the knowledge it possess. Could you know any piece of information you wish?

If you can, then that would be plain scary

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

Hi

Thanks for clearing that up, you can't imagine how sorry I was its been really bothering me since it happened. This is my problem I posted about before, I feel things so deep its such a problem to deal with sometimes. Why can't I just brush these things off like other people, well I can sometimes but with some people I just can't. Wierd hey! Glad we are friends again anyway. Are you British as caveman says? I do seem to get off on the wrong foot with Americans more actually....either they just don't get me or I just don't get them!! Again sorry for any misunderstanding.

I was going to take some time off ATS but when I read your reply I wanted to post. This place does your head in some times doesn't it

Anyway is anyone here male late 30's say early 40 's , slim healthy build, short hair thats going grey? Its just yesterday I randomly RV someone with this description wearing a short armed shirt? Normally when this happens to me Ive either just met them or more likely about to meet them. I can't control remote viewing in the slightest but sometimes it just happens to me.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Isn't it wonderful to make freinds? I love freinds. I love people

And so do I caveman. We are such a wonderful creation and most of the time we don't even realize how wonderful we are. I too love all my friends all over the world and in the UK, through them I have progressed so much and I would like to thank you all. Some experiences end bad but as you once taught me this is OK, we must be prepared for the fall if things go bad, but as long as we love and learn we can not go wrong. Thats one of the best pieces of advice youve given me actually, Love everyone but just be prepared for the fall, to fall is better than not to love.

You do have some wise words now and then
If a situation goes bad just learn from it but don't let it stop you loving people. After TSOL I stopped loving people and it hurt me so much to do this, I didn't trust anyone at all but thanks to you I got through it and can now love again without suspicion.
Thanks caveman I don't know whether I did thank you at the time but I am now.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:45 AM
link   
My direction my soul points to is SOUTH-EAST. This is a place where my soul energy is connected a place where my spirit loves to go.

AAC,
STEVER,
MR.GREEN
CAVEMANDD

Instructions:
Go outside of your house and find what direction your bodies energy aligns with best. Find your alignment with Earth. You will feel a pulling or pushing effect or maybe a tingling effect on the body, find the direction that you are most comfortable with and get back to me.

Menguard out.

It explains why I like SOUTH AMERICA so much and Eastern Island, south pacific, I had soul travels there.

Once you find your direction take the direction you are facing and go through it on a map and see what points of energy pop up that would help you understand why you like that direction.

(USE YOUR BODY AS A COMPASS) FEEL FOR IT.

I would be interested to see what some of your places of origins are that you have had in past lives.

Go as far as you can with your direction on a map to locate these areas.

Sometimes this will help stir the soul in the body to remember and reveal some lives lived elsewhere that you are familiar with.

Go to an open area that you can do this and feel for it.

See what areas pop up in that direction that you have an indefinate place of home feeling at one point in time. You might see yourselves passing through interesting areas.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

You did thank me, but there is no need to. I'm glad I was of so much help to you
When I see people going all too familiar route it pains me to see them go through what I feel I've gone through in a way. I love to help people, just to help them.. but it does heal me in a way.

I look back and I know I have changed my way of thinking so much, and the best way I know is simple: The fact that I am happy.

You're welcome Ms Green, and Thank you as well.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Menguard..

South.. to South-east.

Its hard to get a bearing from this location since I only know roughly where north is..

Given that... I must have lived on the U.S. coast... or if it is more south (which I think it is).. it could be anywhere in U.S.. south america etc..

For me I'll watch nature videos and I'll feel drawn to many places.. I think I've had many incarnations all over the planet. I find the tropics most appealing and the china/india kind of environment.

I've never really felt like I've identified with Canada.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Im torn between South East and South West. I need to find an open space to work this out, this is a rare thing in the UK. We are a small Island with many people! All I know is its South. How far do I take the map South? As far as the land takes me.

Menguard I read your post on the Human caretakers thread, I sense great responsability and struggle with this gift you have been given. Sometimes the knowledge we are given can overpower us but I feel you are one of those rare people that can handle such information which is probably why you remember so much. You are given these memories to help others who don't remember so well. Im so glad you are making me remember. Thank you so much for your help in making me aware of what I already know but only need to remember.

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 05:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Green

Take it as far as you can go in the direction that pulls you all across the world. Go all the way to the edge untill you find no more places of human population on a world map.

Only your direction matters but follow it all the way through a world map and see where you have been that is important to your spirit body or soul travels in these places that have the most feel of home are like markers for us.

These places I will be interested in hearing about.

[edit on 10-5-2008 by menguard]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Ms Green,

Yes dear I am British too (West Midlands). We are few and far between on ATS.
The North Americans you get used to eventually, when you learn how they think, you can emulate it.

I'm glad we are friends.
Again, your feelings are not a problem, they are a gift in an age of indifference. You just have to master them is all. I'm a pretty emotional guy, but I can shape it to whatever I choose, I make the most out of it by focusing on positives. So I am usually positive, happy, and full of energy. Occasionally life will test me, but it is a good thing to see an honest reflection of oneself because you can identify areas for improvement.

Mr Menguard,

Singling out 1 area feels unnatural to me. I love the whole world, and find something great about every part of it (frequency wise). Incidentally, that is why I have been expressing to you the importance of protecting it from external influences. That being said, I have been pulled south, north, west and east, kind of in that order, so it's hard to pin down a direction if you really wanted me to. I will try your experiment though.

I'll edit this post when I find out the results.

[edit on 2008/5/10 by SteveR]

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:01 PM
link   

Thanks for the response. It was kind of a rhetorical question, but I wanted your input anyway

Is there anything of importance happening this summer/fall that I need to be aware of? I've been feeling a wave coming for a long time. I think most people have at least on an unconscious level.

Do you know what that wave entails and when it'll 'hit'?

posted on May, 10 2008 @ 11:15 PM
link   

Menguard I have yet to find the details but I know I used to be a woman..blond I think... and it could have been my last life.. I think my last one was in the states, because I also feel I have this familiarity with the office environment and thats why I don't like it mostly I think.

I'm still trying to get the details. I know unconvering the past would be an interesting experience for me but I don't know... I've come so far in this life time... what I used to be I could identify with it, but I know I would find some distasteful qualities. What I would like to know though, is what were my interests as far as spirituality goes, and truth seeking in general. And how people thought of me... helpful I hope.. kind as well.

I uncovered powerful past life memories a while ago and it actually almost brought me to tears. I knew that what I had done was for a good reason though.

But I don't know...vieiwing the past is a good way to guage your learning process... But I could see it being full of distasteful memories as well. I just hope though, that people have always found me to be kind and helpful.

That being said... I think i was from the american east coast...but I feel pulled to upper south america and asia as well... Hell anywhere but here... but when I close my eyes... I just wanna walk south / south east.

top topics

<< 369  370  371    373  374  375 >>

join