It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Higher light answers for questions"

page: 341
<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by SteveR

I am going to digest this information with some chicken wings and a couple beers with my room-mate and his girlfreind, hell they invited me and I like going out anywhere
. The excitement is still there that I should hold off on meditative reflection anyways until it passes
. I'll go to bed, and wake up in a new world I'm sure.. I get so much done in my sleep. I need to work on these new thoughts.

This is great stuff

thanks for chiming in there you ...god thought.. If I think hard enough I could turn you into a fly! haha, if that's my reality I choose to experience right, thats how it works.

I'll leave you as a human though ok? but maybe later..

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:27 PM
link   
you know your onto something when you get that tingling inside your head.
It's goin strong.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
In a sense you could say all of us Earth beings are like waves of subtle energy, like 'Water Beings'.

We are fluid with life.

On other planets you might have some that are more gaseous beings in there mode of operation, they are subtle weather pattern changes.

Our awareness can go wherever we want to take it depending on the level in which our awareness arrived at.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by CavemanDD

Remember, the art of the ultra world is perceiving absolute authenticity. Once you know the spin your spirit can create, you can sidestep the process.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:36 PM
link   
I can tell you where I will go, when I leave Earth, I will be going to a Stargate where I leave my spirit behind and get to be a part of a Star picking up the Suns energy conscious of only my surroundings no body or form but a field of awareness watching the Universe unfolding itself traveling into THE BLACK SUN.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:40 PM
link   
A truly interesting thought menguard

I'm going to have you leave you guys here for the moment, thanks for helping, see what can come out of a litlte question?

I need to go eat with these guys,

wow!

I'll be back later

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 05:43 PM
link   

You still here already get outta here, whatch you doing, why I otta.

Lol, enjoy yourself.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:11 PM
link   
Menguard....

I was wondering if you can answer a question for me....

How do I go about finding more out about my destiny?

Thanks

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

By releasing every fear you have of every life that is stored in our bodies cells, and with that activation of dark energy being released the light will be provalent to guide you.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:17 PM
link   
reply to post by JessicaS

By releasing every fear you have of every life that is stored in our bodies cells, and with that activation of dark energy being released the light will be prevalent to guide you.

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 06:52 PM
link   

The internal navigator always knows best.

Keep up the tuning fork, we'll need all the help we can get.

I have a question for all on this thread:

What has been your focus recently?

What do you wish to create in the upcoming years?

Where do you see yourself going (physical location, emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise)?

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hey biggie

What has been your focus recently?
- Letting the world know I'm here. Building my confidence, mastering my destiny. I got a good motivational kick in the ass and now I'm watching it follow through. It's all going as planned. I will be an artist among other things, and inspire people from what I'm told. Before I can do that I need to focus on some immediate changes at hand within these 2 months and 2008. Apparently this year is good for taurus, and particularly it really smiles upon my configuration
. I've got the knowledge and the skills, now I'm going to make my mark on the world. This has been the only thing on my mind, besides re-defining my place in this world I plan to impact.

What do you wish to create in the upcoming years?
I want to create a working relationship with people with means of art, this apparently is going to give me the money and the means I need to follow through with my goals, like travelling. I also think within 10 years... its often on my mind, that I want to open a bar, i'll live upstairs as well. I like being freindly with people and like inviting them into your bar is like inviting everyone into your home. I wish to build a full garden/greenhouse on the roof of this place too, with a spinning wind generator, and some solar ones. The greenhouse thing is something this whole city is talking about but I want to take it to the max.

I also want to create a good free and concise working guideline of all this stuff we talk about for people to learn from. I want to create a utopia, thats what I want to create... and I'll do my best to influence others.

Where do you see yourself going (physical location, emotionally, spiritually, and otherwise)?
Around the end years of my life here I see myself as Obi-Wan Kenobi.. I know I'll be a better person, all around in many aspects. I see myself sticking close to my family in this relative area, maybe moving to another country, but lots of travelling. I think I'll master the whole self-confidence thing and every other flaw/hole without knowledge I find inside. I see myself being very happy, very balanced, very powerful, very wise and very loved.
These are my goals, I plan to follow through with them.

satisfied? what about yourself there?

[edit on 15-1-2008 by CavemanDD]

posted on Jan, 15 2008 @ 08:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by CavemanDD
Apparently this year is good for taurus, and particularly it really smiles upon my configuration.

Nice.

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 06:04 PM
link   
I am told there are some explosions going on at Mars. Some survival tactics taking place. Mars is like a space computer. It can place holographic images on Earth. How? Through the pyramids design. Its a visual screen for opening suns and moons up.

[edit on 16-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:57 PM
link   
One has only to believe something to make it so. We shape our reality with our thoughts, this is by being aware. Some can have no trouble seeing thoughts manifest, but for others there is difficulty where there is doubt. Gathering information, studying and understanding the information, leads to believing the information, which in effect alleviates doubt. We study the information using the senses and chakra.

So...awareness can be described as processing information until the equation is solved, leading to smooth, error-less thought processing. By believing, distracting thoughts are eliminated leaving the main thought as the focus. With a smooth passage and PURE focus, energy flows efficiently, thus leading to more effective thought manifestation.

OK now let's take it deeper...

So... in effect, distracting thoughts create resistance that slow down the rate of manifestation. But the thought still manifests..eventually..as thought has a frequency, and the more pure the thought is, the higher it's frequency, which in a linear time-reality, higher frequency = more speed, and when the speed is great enough it appears that things manifest instantaneously, which is ignoring the pattern it went through to come into being by the illusion of time.

So a thought that encounters resistance from distracting thoughts will still manifest but at a lower frequency so results will take longer to appear. They may also appear in a manner that was undesired, due to the impurity, form(desired accuracy) or uncertainty of the thought. This is universally true as we see energy takes the path of least resistance so the manifestation occurs right before the resistances in the thought process. This is necessary for thought must lead to manifestation. But if more then one person shares the same thought, even with distraction, the power of one's thought is multiplied, giving to increased energy and a faster rate manifestation, with a frequency that is similar to PURE thought, but with more instability. This perhaps could lead to a disorderly manifestation that may not be ideal.

If an infinite amount of energy is put into one thought, and an infinite amount of energy is put into opposing that thought, this statement must be true:

Positive thoughts, thoughts of love, allowance and creation resonate higher, whereas negative thoughts, thoughts of fear, and ignorance, or disallowance resonate lower, and only get lower with strength. Positive thoughts resonate higher with strength. Strength is determined by the frequency of the thought and the focus on it. The more pure the focus, the more uncluttered the thought is, leading to a more accurate result.

So thoughts that oppose a thought, or "disallowing" a thought would hinder its rate of manifestation thus lowering its frequency, or RATHER, adjusting its frequency based on IT'S OWN frequency. Thought is limitless so interaction between 2 opposing thoughts would be more of a balancing force than of simple subtraction.

There must be a range of harmony between thought and opposing thought since there can be no end in either direction. The frequency does not flat-line at any point, or existence would cease. I can only surmise that a frequency above or below the range of harmony would be disorderly. The universe is perfection, thus the need for harmony, and order.

So, it is clear that we shape our reality based on the thoughts we put in it. The illusion of time, giving us the experience of WAITING, creates DOUBT of our own ability, our own realization. Doubt being a resistant force in a pure concise thought process.

By eliminating doubt, we increase the frequency of thought, and in perspective to the illusion of time relativity...the speed/ FREQUENCY of time increases as thoughts become more pure, allowing thought manifestation to reveal at an increasing rate. Thus, the relative speed of time in our reality is based on the purity of ones thoughts.. So by mastering ourselves, we move the universe forward, and the gap that is the time illusion begins to shorten it's frequency, - it's gap. I believe the illusion of time can be described as the gap between the spikes of thought frequency.

Example: We wish to get to a destination, but the thought of putting oneself there isn't pure enough and thus the low frequency makes the thought of going there manifest "slower". The illusioned..time to get to our destination is relevant to the distance between the spikes of frequency. As the frequency lengthens, so does our experience of time. And isn't this true in a more simple fashion: You wish to get somewhere 1000 miles from where you are, but you aren't thinking efficiently, so you take a year to walk there.. whereas if your thought process was more pure.. you may have decided to take a plane, which in our perspective of time, is much faster then walking. That is a bit confusing but what I’m trying to say is that things seem to take less time the clearer we think about it.

And the reason we are able to experience the time illusion, is because thought is timeless, thus, thought exists everywhere, at every time. Without the timelessness of thought, we could not experience the time illusion, and its lessons. Time is that.. Time is being, it is eternity. Time is to experience frequency. Time IS frequency..

The power to shape your reality is limitless. The time gap, in which it manifests, is relative to your ability to BELIEVE... So it is only a matter of believing, to move oneself forward. Experiencing collects information, and analyzes the information, which can lead to believing the information. The information is eternal truth of god, the everything.

The individual can not be measured, as it is a piece of the immeasurable. The experience of individuality is the timeless everything experiencing eternity. Eternity = thought = BEING.

***CONTINUED***

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 07:58 PM
link   
***CONTINUATION OF ABOVE***

It may travel backwards where it experiences the absence of its manifestations, seemingly moving backward in time relatively. This is the illusion of destruction and erasure, when it is just the absence of manifestation. If there was an end-all to this direction, it would be the voidness of everything, absolute detachment. Absolute nothingness. This is thought moving backwards. The individual experience of this would be detachment from the self, the all, and forgetting as time unfolds, as its frequency lengthens. If thought moved ONLY in this direction, there would be no harmony, and time's frequency would only lengthen continuously, thus the eternity experience would be incomplete, un-solvable, and not understandable. We can not comprehend this, for it is the un-comprehendible.

It may also travel forwards, where it experiences its manifestations, moving forwards in time, seeing things created! The end all of this direction, if there was one, would be absolute awareness of everything. The individual experience of this would be moving towards awareness of and attachment to everything. This is learning, loving, and creating as time’s gap decreases, its frequency length – shortening. If thought moved ONLY in this direction, there would be still no harmony, time’s frequency would increase continuously, and the experience would be incomplete, un-solvable, and not understandable as well. It is un-comprehendible.

So the reason why harmony is required, and why the imbalance cannot be is this: In order to experience the absence of something, the un-awareness to everything, there would have to be something to be un-aware of, to be absent of. To be without something, means it has to BE. And like-wise, to experience everything, to know everything, and to be aware of everything means to know what it is like to be without it.

Eternity experienced can be described as an endless path that can be navigated in either direction…Individuality is the ability to navigate this path. The pattern or configuration of thought defines the quality/uniqueness of individuality.

We are one, we are eternity. Spirit is helping us navigate in one direction, but it can also help us navigate the other.

We, (GOD) have the ability to shape our reality with our thoughts. Our thoughts are one, and thought is all. So thought is nature. It is being. To shape our reality is to follow our nature. If this is so then the following statement must be true:

Our reality as we experience it, is defined by LIMITLESS imagination. If you can imagine it, it can be.

We are the masters of our own reality.

------------------
Ok so during the few hour period of writing this my brow chakra has over-loaded. Tell me what you guys think, if you think I’m mistaken about something. I do believe the truth in my soul is telling me this is right. Maybe I’ll find something I missed when I look at it again but I’ve already gone over it once and I don’t have the energy to go over it again!.

Menguard, So… Do I get like a diploma now? What about a plaque? A title would be nice. Arch-lunatic cavemanDD… I like the sound of that, hahaha

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 08:36 PM
link   

One has only to believe something to make it so.

1 ingredient of the recipe. The conditions have to be right also.

I agree with your premise, and I'd like to hear more on it from all angles. I intend to use this at it's maximum capacity (which may just be mine).

posted on Jan, 16 2008 @ 09:04 PM
link   
When I say believe I'm saying to believe without a doubt. Like... I believe everything everyone is saying here, but I haven't tested in such high frequencies that in my mind it becomes the true end all.

its like when you bend spoons or something, they say you have to BELIEVE you've done it before, that it is possible. Because believeing it, allows it to be.

As well, the energy has to be WILLING to oblige you.. And thats the way it is in my reality, but if everything I think is true... I think my thoughts could over-ride that, but I believe this would lead to more instability.

Either way, I think for every manifestation, there is an opposite result.. to balance it all out. It's a wierd, wierd system. You have to do it with love and respect right? That is the nature of manifestation... the energy goes through with your purpose because it is a creative purpose, one of the positive side of the equation. If your thoughts you tried to manifest, were purely self-ish.. well.. I dont know if you could use any surrounding energy, but rather you could use energy you have discovered within.. as the taoists say... they say take energy from nature if you don't posess enough inside.

Its like this thing I was reading talking about unlimited power inside yourself, and this must be true, if you are god. And then also the same... you could see the nature as self, but since the energy is infinite, can you not hold it in yourself if you knew how? and used it? At the level we're at now our good will steers our planet in the right direction and we're GRADUALLY heading there, based on the power/purity of the thought, but if our awareness were at such a level where the gap between time in our perception was shorter.. we could manifest things on our own at just the same rate.

And in effect... we'd use the same amount of energy, the only difference is the increase in time frequency in your perspective.

So the energy that is in my body now... Maybe I could create a planet with a thought? If my reality of time was that it progressed super fast... could I not create that planet with the energy within? The energy is supposed to be unlimited within us, right? And if I am god, I speak for god, and what I see before me is my thought, my energy I co-exist with, and to take from nature would be to take from myself, and if I knew what I was doing, I would not hestitate to take energy from myself. Its like... my concience. If I know enough about what I'm doing, I wouldnt restrict myself, thus I'd have all the access I needed to this energy.

Don't worry guys my thoughts are purely of light! haha. But you see now though what I'm getting at?

The conditions would be relative to the conditions I create for myself.

This is just my belief as it stands, I'd love to add someone else's spin to it. Please guys, I worked hard sorting these thoughts out.

posted on Jan, 17 2008 @ 05:18 PM
link   
Whats on mars?
Answer:Chartered territories of a stories life passed through sequence codes of the minds ability to adapt to exposure laws.

Exposure laws?
Time sequence.

Time sequence?
Signs.

Signs?
Life changing moments.

Life changing moments?
Evolve life forms.

Evolve life forms?
Spirits choice.

Spirits choice?
Outside diagram.

Outside diagram?
peace prophets.

Of life?
Life begun.

[edit on 17-1-2008 by menguard]

posted on Jan, 18 2008 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Don't worry guys my thoughts are purely of light! haha. But you see now though what I'm getting at?

Yes I believe so. You see I am skeptical of understanding since it is humanity's greatest flaw. If there is anything I have learnt on my journey of spirit it is that I have knocked down so many understandings and rebuilt them from the ground up. It is the only way to advance. Keep at it, there are gems to be polished in there.

[edit on 2008/1/18 by SteveR]

top topics

<< 338  339  340    342  343  344 >>

join